With all six members of Shinhwa:
Eric Mun
Lee MinWoo
Kim DongWan
Shin Hyesung
Park JunJin
Andy Lee

Concept
The show will attempt to take on a different format/concept every week such as documentary, comedy, music, and more; thus giving viewers a 'variety' of channels and laughter.

Trailer (with eng subs)
Trailer 1
Trailer 2

Episodes

Episode 1 (Superheroes) Official Link (RAW): Full Episode
YouTube (RAW): Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 | Full Episode (Uncut)
Download (RAW):
MediaFire:
Full/Uncut: 720P (sharsharphee)
450P: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 (kitkat)
720P: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 (kitkat)
Others:
Torrent (semi-fly)
English Subs: Link

Episode 2 (Superheroes)
Official Link (RAW): Full Episode
YouTube (RAW): Full Episode (Uncut)
Download (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)

Episode 3 (Weird Olympics)
YouTube (RAW): Full Episode (Uncut)

Episode 4 (Weird Olympics)
YouTube (RAW): Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 | Full Episode (Uncut)

Episode 5 (Documentary)

Episode 6 (Documentary)YouTube (RAW): Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5Download (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 7 (Kids Channel)YouTube (RAW): Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5Download (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 8 (Kids Channel)YouTube (RAW): Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5Download (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 9 (Gameshow Remake)YouTube (RAW): Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5Download (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 10 (Gameshow Remake)YouTube (RAW): Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5Download (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 11 (God of Eloquence)YouTube (RAW): Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6Download (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 12 (Guest Channel)Guest: SHINEEYouTube (RAW): Full Episode Download (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 13 (Guest Channel)Guest: SHINEEYouTube (RAW): Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5Download (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 14 (MT/Membership Training)Guest: SHINEE (Half-time)YouTube (RAW): Full EpisodeDownload (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 15 (MT/Membership Training)YouTube (RAW): Full EpisodeDownload (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 16 (MT/Hidden Prank)YouTube (RAW): Full EpisodeDownload (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 17 (God of Classroom)YouTube (RAW): Full EpisodeDownload (RAW): Torrent (semi-fly)English Subs: Link
Episode 18 (Gentlemen's Dignity)YouTube (RAW): TBADownload (RAW): TBAEnglish Subs: TBA

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you manage to watch Shinhwa Broadcast live? jTBC's stream is so lagging compared to onairtv but I turn on both so support them :lol: Any way, if you missed it, it's uploaded on jTBC's Shinhwa Broadcast page:

Watch Shinhwa Broadcast - EP.01 http://home.jtbc.co.kr/Vod/VodView.aspx?epis_id=EP10011521

Shinchang had upload it on YT but I'll stick this official link here for now :P :P :P

@jen thanks for starting this thread! now you're stuck updating this thread for years and years to come!!! hahahahaha <33333

I watched without sub and still laugh my head off.... this is why I miss Shinhwa, aside from their music and stage. :)

"Shinhwa Broadcast" HyeSung, faces awareness humiliation from the citizens "Who are you?"

201203172259775925_1.jpg

Shinhwa member Shin Hye Sung faces humiliation from the public as he is not being recognised, bringing about laughter.

JTBC variety show "Shinhwa Broadcast was broadcast on the 17th. The theme was "SF Channel" where the members transformed into heros to recuse the president daughter who was kidnapped.

During the show, Shin Hye Sung faced humiliation while playing games with the citizens as the citizen could not recognise him, causing laughter to many.

In order to recuse the president's daughter, the members had a mission where they had to play games with the citizens and had to win for 10 times.

JunJin transformed into invisible man and Hyesung into Tarzan. During the mission, they played games with a little boy. JunJin and HyeSung asked the little boy "Do you know who are we?" The little boy shook his head saying "I dont know", bringing laughter to many. The little girl beside answered "I recognise JunJin". As for Hyesung, she answered "I dont know who is he" resulting in Hyesung facing humiliation.

Source: osen

Trans: Allaboutshinhwa

Hyesung was so cute at that awkward moment XDDD

Firstly, thanx Jen for starting this thread!

I'm still downloading thru torrent (thanx to semi-fly) & truly can't wait to watch it~

It's okay even without the sub coz I really miss Shinhwa on variety

Seeing the pics posted already makes heart giddy with anticipation

SHINHWA OPPA!~

I added the streaming links on youtube (01luvsh) if the official one lags for you....it was really laggy for me =\

Episode 1

YouTube (RAW):Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5

Download (RAW): Torrent Link

yoyo_icecube, I'm pretty sure SHCJ are gonna sub this but it'll probably take a while. Well, if anyone can translate maybe help them out : P Guess we'll have to be patient but even without subs, I thought it was really funny!

phiphi69, as long as Shinhwa is here then I'll be here too lol. I watched it without subs and I thought it was so funny. They still haven't changed. I love the part when Eric ripped out the mission card (poor Andy) and Minwoo's (failed) flying kick and Junjin harassing Hyesung like that -_- I can't wait for next week's episode! p.s. do you know the airing time for each episode? Is it every Saturday at 10? got it!

Gah~I don't particularly like making gifs but there were so many funny moments I feel like making some...

phiphi69, as long as Shinhwa is here then I'll be here too lol. I watched it without subs and I thought it was so funny. They still haven't changed. I love the part when Eric ripped out the mission card (poor Andy) and Minwoo's (failed) flying kick and Junjin harassing Hyesung like that -_- I can't wait for next week's episode! p.s. do you know the airing time for each episode? Is it every Saturday at 10? got it!

Gah~I don't particularly like making gifs but there were so many funny moments I feel like making some...

I can't imagine if we watch this with sub... it's been a while I laugh my head off like this. Yup the part when Eric ripped the instruction card was priceless, and they he call Andy hyung XDDD Minu flykicking Junjin was daebak! Junjin keep sitting/stomping on Hyesung's butt, Eric's whistle prank on JinMinSung and grandpa doesn't understand the hammer game just keep hitting Dongwan's head with the hammer and the list goes on and on.... hahahah

I found some gif, hopefully more to come later :)

tumblr_m10b8dJWgU1qciizwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m11mdrq9NN1qciizwo2_250.giftumblr_m11mdrq9NN1qciizwo1_250.gif

tumblr_m0oogaJcrD1qciizwo1_250.giftumblr_m0oogaJcrD1qciizwo2_250.gif

tumblr_m11oq0deX01qciizwo1_250.giftumblr_m11oq0deX01qciizwo2_250.gif

tumblr_m11oq0deX01qciizwo3_250.giftumblr_m11oq0deX01qciizwo4_250.gif

tumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o1_250.giftumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o2_250.gif

tumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o3_250.giftumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o4_250.gif

tumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o5_250.giftumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o6_250.gif

tumblr_m0yu4lRDxu1qciizwo1_500.gif

Credit: orangeempress/eric mun tumblr

Shinhwa Transforms Into Superheroes

shinhwa1-550x250.png

The boys of Shinhwa are back, and they are sillier than ever!

The first episode of Shinhwa’s new show, JTBC‘s “Shinhwa Broadcast,” aired on March 17th. During the show, the boys transformed into superheroes. In order to determine who would get to be which superhero, they played a game. Then, after their transformation, they were given the mission to rescue the President’s daughter.

As the winner of the game, Andy got the first choice. He wore a black suit to become the ever-so-suave James Bond. Kim Dong Wan chose Superman, while Eric was the Six Million Dollar Man.

However, the rest of the members, who didn’t do too well in the game, were not so lucky with their superhero choices. They faced nothing but humiliation in their bizarre outfits. Lee Min Woo appeared as one of the Wonder Girls, whereas Shin Hye Sung became Tarzan.

Poor Jun Jin was forced to become the Invisible Man, which he pulled off by wearing nothing but shorts along with a transparent plastic sheet. (I thought Jin had a skin-color top as well?)

While Andy as James Bond and Eric as the Six Million Dollar Man entered the camera shot confidently, the rest of the members could not hide their shyness and embarrassment. Jun Jin especially did not like his character, and he pouted, “I don’t even have a weapon!“

20120317020214_0.jpg

Meanwhile, Shinhwa will be continuing to air their show “Shinhwa Broadcast” weekly as a random variety program. There will be a wide range of genres and formats for the show.

Source: Segye Ilbo via Naver

Trans: in2KPOP

Thanks Jen for starting a thread for this.... already finished watching the raw videos for Ep1.... Shinhwa totally don't disappointed...

Shinhwa is back to show how variety show is done... Shinhwa Style... LOL...

already 5 minutes into the episode.. and i am already laughing soo ...hard... their reactions and playfulness is just hilarious..

i truly hope Shinhwa Broadcast continues on for a long run...

Guest xtne72

Saw the show this morning & my cheeks are still hurting from laughing & smiling too much.  Didn't understand what they were saying but that didn't stop me from enjoying this show. 

These guys are really funny & I hope this show goes on for a long time.  Can't wait for the 2nd episode although I don't know how I'll be able to watch it if I'm at their comeback concert  :D

Archived