in 1-2 years time, where do you wish to see yourself?

Guest matchamuffin

I wish to see myself in university getting good grades, with the hot bod that I've always wanted (lolololl), a loving bf, an awesome paying job, and a place to call my own. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Master all the languages I'm learning (Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French & Spanish).

2. Getting good results in my exams (since I won't be graduating yet in 2 years).

3. Improving my musical instruments, song writing, dancing & acting skills.

4. Visit South Korea again (or maybe study there).

5. Tone up my body.

6. Get a black belt in taekwondo (previously dropped at blue belt).

There are too many things I want to achieve in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...

2 years from now.. I see myself reaching my 4 year mark and preparing to get out of the Marine Corps. Going back home and going to college and getting my bachelor degree in Business or Marketing. Can't wait. 

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

i'm always unsure about my future because things I always anticipate on never seems to happy, no matter how much i work at it.

But...

1 year from now... I hope i'm in Syracuse University. Getting accepted into their journalism program would open so many doors for me! Hope I can do internships by then as well - they're viable.

2 years from now...hopefully, I graduate on time, go on vacation and find a job I am happy with

• 2 weeks later...
Guest juwiee

in 1-2 years i hopefully would be going back to school and finishing off my graphic design course - i want to be a photographer and have my own buisness and do children photos and stuff hahaha. after having my baby and being a single mum and all its been a hard process but one he starts kindy next year i want to have a part time job and study and just live a life worth living for me and him. yay

Guest hiswendy

Have a job in a publishing company and paying off my school loans. By the end of the second year, I aim to move out of our family house into my own little apartment.

In exactly 2 years

...I want to see myself on stage while receiving my diploma after finishing my college.

and hopefully, within 2 years, i wish to see myself and my family happier than now~

that's all i really wanted for now =)

I don't know.

Hopefully I get accepted by either SMent or my ideal university, haha.

But... isn't it kind of hypocritical to ask this question after you posted those inspirational pictures?

Because part of living well is living in the present, and if we live in the future, time will pass us by. We need to live in the moment, yes? ^^

Guest nowayin

Be strong in Yoga and still be practicing it regularly

Finish my Health Sci. Degree.

Go back to School for Acupuncture

Learn another Language

Learn to cook better

Still be happy

There is just so much to do, I'll need this whole life time.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

-In university studying forensic science

-Content with life

-Hopefully care about other people besides myself

-Get the tattoos I want, along with the labret and bridge piercing.

Im pretty sure I'll still be studying. I just started my first year. I would love to join the pageant but my chinese is not that great so we'll see. 

Guest nobody knows

as of March 2012, I'm 19 years of age :)

in one year .. (20)

1. transferred into my dream school, working hard and constantly in the studios

2. hopefully have my online shop up and running

3. be more like a native Chinese speaker

4. be able to hold up a conversation in Korean

in 2 years (21)

1. about to get my AAS in jewelry, learned a lot more

2. hopefully can convince my mom to let me get a bachelor's in accessories in the next semester, but she'll prolly make me do business

3. online shop not only up and running, but successful and selling

4. traveled to northern Alaska/Russia/Canada or Antarctica and see my polar bears :')

before I'm 30, I want to have moved out, lived overseas (am planning on moving to Taiwan for a few years, and if time and money permits, Korea for a few months) in at least one other country

ah and if I really have money to burn (HAH as if that'll ever happen), I want design my own house, or at least remodel a good portion of it so I have an indoor pool for my turtles LOL

recently I've been doing a lot of thinking about the future and things I want to do

I've even made a list of "must-haves in the fridge" for when I live alone HAHAHA it's really pathetic (the amount and selection), but I'm not a high-maintenance person in terms of food

my mom likes to say stuff about how I'm too dependent and will prolly end up living with her for the rest of my life, but honestly I have things I wanna do and places I wanna see

I'll stick myself in the suburbs after I've at least traveled and seen a bit of the world

Guest Naked-Fanatic

I hope I'll date the woman I want to marry and will marry.

I hope I'll keep everything that's doing good for me including my health, and I hope to keep these after 2 years.

I hope the people who are close to me stay healthy and continue to stay healthy after 2 years.

I hope for better relationships with my relatives.

I hope my job starts to improve and continue to improve after 2 years.

1 year: Loving my job, having time to do things, go on more holidays, and save a crap ton of money

2 year: still loving my job, finding where I want to be in my career at the end of my graduate program, hopefully getting married, save up for a house, go on even more holidays.

- In the university I want to get into D':

- Become prettier :P

- Be better/ more fluent at my languages )':

- Be braver and more social ^^;;

- ....Get a boyfriend xDDD

- Make more friends all over the place :D

- Go clubbing in Korea and Japan x)

- BE HAPPY!!! >.<

Archived