C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest YongSeoTURKEY

CNBlue Announces Title of Track Written by Jung Yong Hwa

6a285686175c74b9c8109df14c655d60_large.jpg

Earlier today, CNBlue revealed the title of its comeback single. The new single from the upcoming third mini album is titled “I Still Love You” and is written by none-other-than Jung Yong Hwa. Yesterday, CNBlue made it official that it would be releasing its single as well as a making-of video on March 16 via its official YouTube channel.  CNBlue will release the teaser for its comeback mini album on March 19. According to FNC Music, the new album will showcase CNBlue's unique color and expressions. 

Recently, CNBlue successfully wrapped up its nationwide Japanese tour and held a successful joint concert with labelmates F.T. Island in Los Angeles on this past weekend.  

Stay tuned to Soompi for more updates regarding CNBlue's comeback!

Source:Soompi

cnblue-3rd-album.jpg?w=600&h=400

[News] CNBLUE’s new song “I’m Still Loving You” set to be released on March 16

The title for CNBLUE’s new song that will be released on March 16 has been decided.

The upcoming new song, “아직 사랑한다 (I’m Still Loving You)”, composed by leader Jung Yonghwa which has aroused  interest from fans will be released online on March 16. The recording video of the song will be published on CNBLUE‘s official YouTube channel and also Nate’s main website.

Following the song release, fans would gain more of anticipation  as the teaser images for all members will be updated starting on March 19.

Meanwhile, aside from the new mini album, CNBLUE is also planning to have more domestic activities this year.  Drummer Kang Minhyuk is currently acting in KBS weekend drama “My Husband Got A Family” and as recently reported, lead guitarist Lee Jonghyun will also be acting in SBS weekend drama “A Gentleman’s Dignity” in May.

Source: Asiatoday

Translated by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm

Guest YongSeoTURKEY

aobftmycmaaik_u.jpg

[RoughTrans] 

@CNBLUE_4

: It's very foggy/hazy in Vietnam. Tomorrow "Still in Love" will be released, please support it. And on the 27th we'll release new album too. Please love it a lot. Everyone, I'm still loving you. I will continue to love you.

Trans : @fizhasan

CNBLUE reaches #1 on real-time charts with “Still In Love”

With the release of their 3rd mini-album, titled ‘Ear Fun‘, scheduled for March 27th, CNBLUE pre-released one of the new songs, “Still In Love”,  on  March 16th, enticing fans with a little taste before the big  release.  As soon as the song was revealed on line, the song quickly rose  to #1  on real-time music charts. Through various portal sites, ‘Still In Love’  quickly gained much  popularity as it rose to the top of the real-time  charts as well as  became one of the most searched topics of the day. In  addition, the song  reached #1 on Soribada’s popularity chart,  garnering much attention for  the song’s quick rise to fame.

Netizens stated, “CNBLUE’s ‘Still In Love’ is awesome”, “Waiting one year for CNBLUE’s ‘Still In Love’ did not disappoint”, and “CNBLUE’s ‘Still In Love’ defeated my expectations”.

‘Still In Love’ is a self-composed song by CNBLUE’s leader, Jung Yonghwa. The song is an emotional acoustic, modern-rock with a sweet melody and sad lyrics, and shows Yonghwa’s talent as a composer.

Source: TV Report via Nate

http://www.allkpop.c...h-still-in-love

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa checks in with fans from Vietnam

CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa is currently in Vietnam and has checked in with fans in anticipation of their upcoming album.

On March 15th, Yonghwa tweeted,

There is a lot of fog in Vietnam. Please give a lot of attention to ‘
Still in Love
‘. Please give a lot of love to our album that will be released on the 27th as well. Everyone, I’m still loving you and will continue to love you.

Fans commented, “I’m still loving you. I’ll continue to love you. I’m going to love you for the rest of my life.” and “I’ll love you forever!“.

CNBLUE is in Vietnam for the Vietnam – Korea Music Festival in Hanoi.

In case you missed it, you can check out Yonghwa’s self composed track “Still in Love” here.

Source: CNBLUE’s Twitter

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/cnblues-yonghwa-checks-in-with-fans-in-vietnam

cr. fr. allkpop

So quiet in here!!!!blush.gif Since its a composition of Yong hwa so I posted it here!!!

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

The song is already out! Congratulations to uri Yonghwa! *throws confetti*

The song has that indie-feel to it which I like. With this song, I can tell the development of his composing skills, that it's totally getting better and better.

Thank you for posting links and news. He must be ecstatic the song is doing well on the charts. This only shows that whatever song he releases in the future will probably do well no matter what. He is already much loved as a singer-songwriter.

I'm looking forward on their album promotions soon. We'll get to see him often on TV again. Lots of good luck to the band. I hope they gain more fans from wherever they originated. They are all welcome.

Yonghwa, fighting! B)

Guest kath2x

Hello!  Yes Congrats CN Blue and especially Yong Hwa for the wonderful song and your talent to compose a song.  Definitely I would buy your Album.

Guest ticondy

Guest Crystal392

*waves to all*

How are you my Emotional Angels? I hope fine!! :D

Thanks thanks thanks for all the info you've shared about uri YongHwa!! :wub:

I just saw the 4th CNBLUE teaser and OMG he looks so good! The sound of the song gives me the feeling as if I were running and someone was following me and trying to catch me hehehe

Also....

YongHwa was voted as "the best voice" by a group of kindergartners in Korea!! :D

Video here

~OMG his smile @0:41 is soo cute ♥~

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong! :w00t:

Thank you guys for sharing links.

Good for you @ticondy being at the LA concert! You must have a total blast!

I believe tonight or tom is the release of the album. I'm looking forward to it. Let's all support Yonghwa and his brothers.

Fighting! :D

Nice seeing you back, @crystal.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rouenna

Anyeong!

Yonghwa and the boys' comeback is doing great! Hoping for them to take home a win. :w00t:

What is good to note on this mini-album is that Yonghwa gets to actively participate on the composition of almost all the tracks along with other composers/lyricists. His input and creativity has been consistently recognized and the company gives him the honor of working alongside them to produce lots of tracks. I know that he can compose and write songs on his own, but it's only natural at this point that other known composers/lyricists would still polish his works and give their own professional input.

My wish for him someday is for him to produce a song with the whole body of work credited to himself. He's got a lot of potential to grow and master this art. "It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and rooolll~"

But, for now, let me cheer them for an even more successful mini-album. B)

Fighting!

• 1 month later...
Guest Rouenna

Anyeong! :w00t:

I've been out of the loop for a time.

Wah, CNBlue promotion seemed too short but I guess they are likely preparing for that full album release I heard later in the year. And I read about Yonghwa asking for a 2-month break from activities to concentrate more on composition. It's a good thing! Though I feel as an artist, he needs more than 2 months to create great pieces. It is an art, after all.

I wish for him to continue making good songs for all of us listeners to enjoy. I will look forward to it! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest kath2x

Happy Birthday Yonghwa oppa! Wishing you all the best, good health and I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

Guest Rouenna

Ohisashiburi!!  >:D<
Happy birthday to YONG HWA!! *throws confetti*
It's been a long time I haven't visited. I have been preoccupied with important matters. I even missed all the other news about him. But since it's his day, I made time to check. (Gawd, Soompi looked so different. :-/)
I wish for this boy to have more time making great music, a lasting career and good health!  :-bd

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rouenna

Anyeong! Ohisashiburi. I have been a busy bee. :bz
What news on Yonghwa?
Ah, I know he's been collaborating and spending time co-producing songs for other artists. Perhaps he's also busy preparing for a latter year Korean comeback. That's what I heard anyway.
I have yet to hear their Japanese songs, the recent ones. I hope it's good. For sure, he may have composed a song or two. This is a full album after all, Code Name Blue. I feel like they've come full circle in Japan. They debuted there first after all and I like how they use the full name of the band on their promotions there. It sounded more like a rock band's name (to me, anyway).  :P
Fighting!  :-bd

Guest kath2x

Hopefully a new drama for Yonghwa possible early next year, I know they are busy with promotion for their new album and concert in Japan and in November a new album in Korea.