[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

Guest EunSeob24

It's getting really annoying how their posting clips of last year's KMF!

I mean that happen like 10 months ago. I wish they can just reveal the whole line up THEN release the videos. IDK why they didn't uploaded those videos like a month after the concert.

gawd in2kpop releases the idol groups before Korea Times does, which I find it absolute funny.

They better bring someone big, if were waiting this long.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blu3bubbl3

Woot Mblaq :D Nice!

Haha i was skimming through the "Event Ticket Sales" Thread and omg, last years, everyone was in a rush to sell it near the concert date that they lowered their pool circle price to 140$. LOL

So those who never got their ticket yet and want good seats. DONT lose hope!. You'll get your chance :D

ooo really?? that's so weird that they couldn't sell out the pool tix, i thought they would've been sold out, but i guess it's because they were too expensive for some people? hmm.. i haven't gotten my tix yet cuz i'm not positive if i can travel yet, but hopefully the same thing will happen again like you said lol

EDIT: nvm, just checked the prices again and everything before bench is sold out T___T not sure if i'll be ok settling for bench... might buy from someone in the selling thread

Guest leoceanic7

I hope this is the right place to ask and normally I don't ask favors randomly. For those of you who have already reserved rooms at the Sheraton and/or sponsor hotel veterans: were you able to reserve more than 4 people to a room? If so, how did you manage? At check in, can you still request 1 or 2 extra wrist bands even though you only reserved for 4 people? Lastly, if all else fails, will someone have a couple extra wrist bands in hand?

Why I ask is that although I originally reserved for 4 people, I have 2 more friends that want to share a room with me (mainly to cut the cost down & they just need a place to stay for a couple of nights). I don't mind them staying with me, but my only concern is if they'll be able to go to the rooms without a wristband, even if I accompany them. I asked the front desk a few days ago if I can change the number of guests to 6, but I was told I was only allowed 4 to a room. Any help is greatly appreciated. Anyways, thank you! :D

Guest ReesieY

I didn't have any problems getting 7 wristbands for one room last year, but they did ask for the names and ages of all guests. It may have been cause I had a bunch of minors and they normally dont charge extra for minors or it may just depend on who checks you in.

I hope this is the right place to ask and normally I don't ask favors randomly. For those of you who have already reserved rooms at the Sheraton and/or sponsor hotel veterans: were you able to reserve more than 4 people to a room? If so, how did you manage? At check in, can you still request 1 or 2 extra wrist bands even though you only reserved for 4 people? Lastly, if all else fails, will someone have a couple extra wrist bands in hand?

Why I ask is that although I originally reserved for 4 people, I have 2 more friends that want to share a room with me (mainly to cut the cost down & they just need a place to stay for a couple of nights). I don't mind them staying with me, but my only concern is if they'll be able to go to the rooms without a wristband, even if I accompany them. I asked the front desk a few days ago if I can change the number of guests to 6, but I was told I was only allowed 4 to a room. Any help is greatly appreciated. Anyways, thank you! :D

I never say that I have more than 2 people even if I do. Hotels charge more if they know you have more people. Last year, I just waited til I saw someone different at the desk for a wristband for each of my "+1"s. Of course, that was helped by the fact that my sister and I got there right at check in and our friends didn't show up until a lot later in the afternoon. Shifts had changed by then.

Guest leoceanic7

I never say that I have more than 2 people even if I do. Hotels charge more if they know you have more people. Last year, I just waited til I saw someone different at the desk for a wristband for each of my "+1"s. Of course, that was helped by the fact that my sister and I got there right at check in and our friends didn't show up until a lot later in the afternoon. Shifts had changed by then.

Well, I have a couple friends who'll arrive at the hotel before me while 2 more are flying in later that day. I did authorize one of my friends to check in on my behalf if she wants to get in the room and get bracelets. I'll see if she can try for 6. If not, I'll do it myself. I'll wait for more responses & feedback and as the days get closer I'll play by ear. Anyways, thank you. :D

Guest suuyuri

ooo really?? that's so weird that they couldn't sell out the pool tix, i thought they would've been sold out, but i guess it's because they were too expensive for some people? hmm.. i haven't gotten my tix yet cuz i'm not positive if i can travel yet, but hopefully the same thing will happen again like you said lol

EDIT: nvm, just checked the prices again and everything before bench is sold out T___T not sure if i'll be ok settling for bench... might buy from someone in the selling thread

what selling thread????? i dont want to settle for bench seats either:(

is anyone selling tickets near the front???? i really dont want to settle for bench seats!!!! :(

Guest skim072

what selling thread????? i dont want to settle for bench seats either:(

is anyone selling tickets near the front???? i really dont want to settle for bench seats!!!! :(

the link is listed on the first page of this thread.

but here you go: http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/340003-event-tickets-sales/page__st__800

it has other listings as well, but just scroll through the pages for kmf tickets.

Guest AceFondu

Anyone going to host a flashmob? i would love to be part of one.. always have wanted to be in one T_T

We can all do abracadabra... of course everyone knows it... lol xD

Guest onewraptorlocks

Can we go pick them up now? (x

First time going , haha.

I just hope you can see where you're at with the super seats. D;

There should be a flash mob. ohohoho.

Guest miyukix3

Can we go pick them up now? (x

First time going , haha.

I just hope you can see where you're at with the super seats. D;

There should be a flash mob. ohohoho.

yep! it's been available for pickup for a while now!

♥miyuki

Guest 91DLG

The KMF website did not include BEG as one of their performers.  Is there something wrong? Did they backup?

They're still coming. If you check the picture index for the site, the BEG picture is there in the header. For some reason it just doesn't show up XD

Anyone going to host a flashmob? i would love to be part of one.. always have wanted to be in one T_T

We can all do abracadabra... of course everyone knows it... lol xD

I kinda want to join one as well XD But I doubt I'd have much time when I'm in LA to meet up and stuff T__T I'm coming in from SF on Friday afternoon.

Guest 91DLG

For the people that are curious what super seats are like. Well here you go :)

*quoted image*

Are those really Super Seats? They look like Terrace Box seats to me. I thought Super Seats were farther away?  XD

Archived