[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kiminaeka

*quoted image*

I've made a post about the Strong Heart thingy:

There's alternative video links to Strong Heart for chikuma and whoever can't view the videos in their countries. 

I've added my own comments about the video and screencap of v-sign and engagement and other. ^^

Epheu Park - Strong Heart 120313 Talk on Sora post

thank youuuu *hugsss*

pic of Leeteuk last night at Sukira:

537160879.jpg

double V *cough* phew.gif

Guest Hanyi

thank youuuu *hugsss*

pic of Leeteuk last night at Sukira:

*quoted image*

double V *cough* *quoted image*

[Typo EDIT]

Thanks for the pics of LeeTeukie at Sukira.  I was so lucky (and unlucky) that last night was the first time I have ever succeeded to gain access to Sukira.  I could watch R and M until Teukie stepped in and the connection became unsmooth that I could no longer watch the show (I started to scream so loud for excitment and frustration that my mom thought I got killed)!  I once picked up either R or M mentioned "KangTeuk" but then the connection stopped for a while.  I understand that Teukie also said something about his loneliness during X'mas and the two boys screamed and teased him (but I couldn't hear that part clearly)/[EDITx2] Hope some FDs cum ELFs could share the YT of 13 March 2012's Sukira.  Just found the full show of 20120313's Sukira.  It was the 100th day anniversary of taking over by R and M.

[EDITx3]  Teukie appeared at around 1:20:00

20130313 LeeTeuk's appearance on Sukira to celebrate the 100th Day Anniversary of DJ Wookie and Sungmin

(Hanyi: the earlier attached link has changed address and no longer valid)

Thanks forto all FDs who shared the re-caps and links of Strong Heart. 

Guest chikuma

Thank you so much Lady Epheu for the recap and alternative link.Now i can watch it :)really appreciate it.You are one of FD guys that should write more about our lovely couple( beside Akane-tran,teuksoralover,hanyi,Xianlie90,sqd66,Lallinachan etc) Love you guys!! I wish i can write more but youknow  my english is limited.Somehow i love our couple being mentioned outside of wgm...

BTW I'm not amused if other celebrities have been fanboy/fangirl of Lee Min Jung,Kim Tae Hae,Shin Min Na,Song hye kyo,Won bin,Hyun Bin etc.They are gorgeus and very attractive man/woman.We can understand that.

I wish i could see Sora this year in variety show, she is likeable and loveable person.It could be fun if she can participate in any variety shows.BTW any news that Dream High 2 cast will make apperance in Happy Together?

virya aaahhhh~~ miss you soo much :* *huuggss*

sory if i brings this article in here..hahaha if not teuk at there could be he choose sora?? im glad he not choose sora.because he knows sora husband sit beside him ;)

When MC Lee Seung Gi asked, “Didn’t you choose Kang So Ra as your ideal type before?” Jinwoon threw a glance at Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Kang So Ra’s make-believe husband in the popular variety series “We Got Married.” Leeteuk wittily added, “We’re on strike,” referring to their temporary separation and the ongoing strike at MBC.

Cre http://www.soompi.com/news/2ams-jinwoon-chooses-lee-min-jung-over-kang-so-ra-as-his-ideal-type

LeeTeuk has been continually flashing the double V sign - a huge sign they haven't broken their ENGAGEMENT!

Can't you two be more careful? First off, Sora admitted what she feels or how she feels about virtual husband LeeTeuk - thereby admitting she is into the 'kiss' also but - not in front of the camera! Shucksss!!!

And now, Sora is even comfortable talking about 'twins' - LeeTeuk is beginning to get embarassed by the word 'twin' so better watch out Mrs. Park JungSoo, twins might really happen.

My fave scene in epsiode 18 (or 16, minus Christmas episodes) - LeeTeuk panicking in the kitchen!!!

BTW, the 'kiss' word had been mentioned several times in the past but, how come it was only when DongHae told them to show him a kiss that LeeTeuk suddenly felt hot? And Sora seemed a little shy she had to cover her face? Were you two reminded of the kiss you did that we didn't see?????? :wub::wub:

Guest teuksoralover

First, welcome jesslynfeliciaa! I am happy you came out of lurk mode. I hope more FDs will do that. :)

I just got back from my whole-packed day and OMG!!! So many news about TEUKSO outside of WGM. News from Strong Heart & Sukira. I am happy right now. Yey! I wish an FD will be able to translate what was said in Sukira & Strong Heart. :)

@Hanyi – with the link you provided about Sukira… What part was it when Ryewook & Sungmin were teasing Leeteuk? I just wanna observe his actions. Haha. I can't speak hanggul and I only know how to use google translate. lol.

@chikuma – Were you the one who posted about Leeteuk’s earrings? That he wears that white one so much lately.

And this V-sign that Teuk does is suspicious and after reading LadyEpheu’s blog about Teuk inserting a V-sign after saying his variety joke in Strong Heart makes me even more delusional. Haha. Why does he have to do that after telling that joke about his WGM marriage? This is getting more obvious. Haha. Is it okay LadyEpheu if you post it here too? Hahaha. Thank you.

In SS4 Singapore, he does that and even in SS4 Macau… and now even in SUKIRA. Wow. I am high on TEUKSO right now.

And FDs, I just wanna say that don’t worry if your English is not good or if you are not confident about it. Just post whatever you feel like discussing about our couple. I hope more FDs will come out of lurk mode and never worry about it.

Anyway, I am kinda annoyed a lil bit esp on twitter and comments on news articles… people are kinda bashing Sora because they are like, “Good job Jinwoon in choosing LMJ over Kang Sora.. she is not pretty anyway.” Or “Kang Sora is ugly that is why Jinwoon chose LMJ.” And blah blah blah… people found another way of bashing her because Jinwoon did not choose her as his ideal type. Jinwoon is a fanboy of LMJ for a long time anyway… atleast that is what I know.

Sorry for the rant. It just makes me cringe on my seat. Argh! :(

Anyways, SORA’s drama is ending next week and we still did not see Leeteuk’s cameo. Is there really a cameo? If it is ending next week then the filming must end before this weeks ends because they still have to edit and all. Does anybody know here when DH2 filming ends? Maybe our couple might see each other on the set. Haha. Is it possible that they filmed his cameo already?

Guest Hanyi

@teuksoralover:

Teuk joined Sukira in the middle of the programme (around 11pm KST).  I will take a look at the show tonight after work.  However, please don't have high hopes because what I have heard were pieces and they might not have touched on the topic deeply (I can only guarantee that Teuk talked about his loneliness during Xmas).

Regarding the cameo thing.  Sorry to pour cold water, but isn't that something our FDs' delusionary wish only?  I doubt if Teukie would be allowed to appear in DH2 since it is kind of JYP's project with KBS, though in some of the scenes we could be reminded of SM/Teukie (like Hug the Radio and Sorry Sorry dance).

About the bashing comments.  Though I felt sorry for Sora, I have 100% confidence that she will have the wisdom to handle all these, just like how Haesung handled the bashing from her schoolgates/fangirls of JB in DH2.  Let's think about it positively.  If those fangirls do not find Sora's potential to be a threat, they would not bother to bash her.  It is just because they know that Sora has the quality to be loved by their idols that these fangirls have to switch on their denial mode, otherwise they cannot handle their jealousy.  We all know that Sora is a very sincere person and she treasures everything fans (and Teukie) gave her.  Why don't we back her up with more positive power like letting her know that she is loved by many many international fans (I am sure she will have no idea how famous she is outside Korea)!  We love her not because of SUJU, not because of Teukie.  We love her simply because she is the pure, innocent, diligent and elegant Kang Sora!  Let's think positive and wish her luck.  Don't get upset by stupid fans' bashing comments.  Fighting!

@Hanyi that's so true..we love her becos what she is & what she's capable of..ppl that keep bashing actually doesn't know her much like we, the FD do..no matter how much hates she got..there's always an equal amount of loves she get...& will keep getting A LOT!..

I found that JinWoon actually hesitated a bit when choosing between LMJ & KSR..myb he also considering to choose sora but since Teuk was there...LOL.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest chikuma

@Teuksoralover It's no me that posted about Leetuk's earrings.The other FD guys did that great job :)

I'm also kinda  annoyed when they keep comparing Sora with someone else.Those anti-fan do not satisfy with her because of Teukie.They keep complaints about her face,apperances,acting capabilities etc because she choose to do wgm with Teukie.That's the main reason i guess.But nevermind our Sora is strong and believe in herself.You dont need to be the most beautiful girl in Korea/world in order to be loved by everyone essp by Teukie.She is just perfect for him.

BTW off the topics,the ideal man/woman issue

For me if you  have to pick the ideal man/woman of couse you want to choose the beautiful/handsome man/woman based on their appealing and charm.Beauty lays in the eyes of the beholder right, so it's not big deal for me if she is not choosen between her and LMJ.I'm quite sure that i have read in one article that she choose Won Bin also as her ideal type(definitely because of his handsomeness):DChangmin TVXQ choose her as his ideal type among actresses in Korea.This is a

big victory for me .

Sorry for the rant, but it is a trend in Korea that the most ideal type of man/woman tend to be single nowadays rather than being married/dating???For the example Lee Min Jung,Kim Tae Hae,Shin Min Na,Song hye kyo,Won bin,Hyun Bin,Ha Ji

Won,Choi Ji Woo,Jang nara ( No offense guys essp their fan).

I hope Sora will settle down in her 20s because i wish she become the mother of twins...he..he.

Guest lallinachan

@teuksoralover:

Teuk joined Sukira in the middle of the programme (around 11pm KST).  I will take a look at the show tonight after work.  However, please don't have high hopes because what I have heard were pieces and they might not have touched on the topic deeply (I can only guarantee that Teuk talked about his loneliness during Xmas).

Regarding the cameo thing.  Sorry to pour cold water, but isn't that something our FDs' delusionary wish only?  I doubt if Teukie would be allowed to appear in DH2 since it is kind of JYP's project with KBS, though in some of the scenes we could be reminded of SM/Teukie (like Hug the Radio and Sorry Sorry dance).

About the bashing comments.  Though I felt sorry for Sora, I have 100% confidence that she will have the wisdom to handle all these, just like how Haesung handled the bashing from her schoolgates/fangirls of JB in DH2.  Let's think about it positively.  If those fangirls do not find Sora's potential to be a threat, they would not bother to bash her.  It is just because they know that Sora has the quality to be loved by their idols that these fangirls have to switch on their denial mode, otherwise they cannot handle their jealousy.  We all know that Sora is a very sincere person and she treasures everything fans (and Teukie) gave her.  Why don't we back her up with more positive power like letting her know that she is loved by many many international fans (I am sure she will have no idea how famous she is outside Korea)!  We love her not because of SUJU, not because of Teukie.  We love her simply because she is the pure, innocent, diligent and elegant Kang Sora!  Let's think positive and wish her luck.  Don't get upset by stupid fans' bashing comments.  Fighting!

Exactly my thoughts Hanyi! And let me say it's a pretty immature reaction, if someone still talk about prettyness in the subject of love/affection, then they really don't understand anything about feelings, or they are pretty much superficial. They can only attack Sora in this, because she is maybe less pretty then the other one actress (in my opinion she is veery pretty, and I loved that Jinwoon took some time to answer his prefearence! <3).

Anyway, I wanna WELCOME all the new FD! Hope we'll have fun together till the end of this show..... and maybe after the show as well.. lol, thinking about engagements XD sorry delusional mood.

Happy to see some FD has come back XD

@akane_tran: don't forget to add myself to the list of FD that missed you! ;)

and @virya: I'm so glad you are back, I agree with your comment: Teukie and Sora are making it obvious, it's kinda confusing... I still don't know if I should let myself really hope... ^^;;

Just wanna talk about something in the last episode...When Donghae asked about the responce of the FT for Teukie and Sora... is it my impression or Teukie give very much importance to the "together we'll earn a lot" thing that the fortuneteller said. I think the fortuneteller was misunderstood, he said Teukie will have success with Sora, but it can also be intended as not economically... ? What do you think?

Teukie... I didn't think I could say THIS to you, but you should have been more romantic in your answer...^^;

tumblr_m0uekibe8e1qjah2bo1_400.gif

Yes Teukie, I'm talking to you^^;;

And about the strike, do you think they are still filming secretly?

About the white earring... I was skeptical at the beginning, but now I'm on this ship too! Teukie is ALWAYS wearing that earring!! it must be something special, so thanks chikuma and.. (don't remember, but I'm sure someone else noticed it too, maybe sqd66?) well good job eagle eyes!! *shake hands* XD *hugs*

edit

new picture on Sora's twitter

fvc.jpg

Guest kiminaeka

Exactly my thoughts Hanyi! And let me say it's a pretty immature reaction, if someone still talk about prettyness in the subject of love/affection, then they really don't understand anything about feelings, or they are pretty much superficial. They can only attack Sora in this, because she is maybe less pretty then the other one actress (in my opinion she is veery pretty, and I loved that Jinwoon took some time to answer his prefearence! <3).

Anyway, I wanna WELCOME all the new FD! Hope we'll have fun together till the end of this show..... and maybe after the show as well.. lol, thinking about engagements XD sorry delusional mood.

Happy to see some FD has come back XD

@akane_tran: don't forget to add myself to the list of FD that missed you! ;)

and @virya: I'm so glad you are back, I agree with your comment: Teukie and Sora are making it obvious, it's kinda confusing... I still don't know if I should let myself really hope... ^^;;

Just wanna talk about something in the last episode...When Donghae asked about the responce of the FT for Teukie and Sora... is it my impression or Teukie give very much importance to the "together we'll earn a lot" thing that the fortuneteller said. I think the fortuneteller was misunderstood, he said Teukie will have success with Sora, but it can also be intended as not economically... ? What do you think?

Teukie... I didn't think I could say THIS to you, but you should have been more romantic in your answer...^^;

Yes Teukie, I'm talking to you^^;;

And about the strike, do you think they are still filming secretly?

About the white earring... I was skeptical at the beginning, but now I'm on this ship too! Teukie is ALWAYS wearing that earring!! it must be something special, so thanks chikuma and.. (don't remember, but I'm sure someone else noticed it too, maybe sqd66?) well good job eagle eyes!! *shake hands* XD *hugs*

edit

new picture on Sora's twitter

after Teuk white earring, now Sora always wear black bracelet... hmmmm... she also wear it on Dream High... (maybe it just my delusional) sweatingbullets.gif

and i laugh when see teuk gif in your post lallinachan... "Yes Teukie, I'm talking to you^^" laugh.gif

Hello FD's! I'm back again and I'll just have one thing to say to those people who bash Sora.

Here's what I think.

I think that they're jealous over because of Teukie's affection towards her. He may not say out loud but we can see it through his actions. A person who's 

been in love or in a relationship would actually read Teukie's expression and body language. It may not directly speak aloud but there are hints regarding 

his body movements. Eversince they made that V-sign mission, Teukie's been doing it eversince. And if I see him doing it more in the next shows of SUJU then I would conclude that he indeed likes Sora. Okay, I'll ask that as a sing. LOL ^^ Remember the friend in Twitter I told you about? REgarding her unwillingness to like Sora (although I respect her decision because clearly, she is madly in love with our prince)? She made mention that if Teukie really loves Sora, he must let her go becaus Sora is just starting her career and all, and also if he likes Sora he must control himself because she doesn't want Teukie to have high hopes over Sora liking him too. Now, on my point of view, if Teukie loves Sora, he won't let her go, instead as a man as loyal as he is, I know he will behind her in everything that Sora would do. Love is not about letting go but about being there for someone whatever circumstances they might be in. I believe a man like Teuk would support her and root for her because I know she's worth all of it. Second, I know deep inside Sora does feel something toward him too and it's oh so obvious. Come on. We're not made of stones that we can't feel anythingfrom those gazes and stares. :)

Lastly, whether they say Sora is not pretty and all, come on would that matter to Teuk? Look at how he gazes at her when they were at the park. Sora was just simple, barely with no make up on but look at his expression. Look at how he said she was pretty when she was having a hard time in the kitchen? He just bluntly said she was pretty. Now, I believe Teuk's feeling for Sora is not mere infatuation, but something much deeper that that. So, to all those antis who bash her, eat your heart out because the important thing in here is, TEUKIE WILL ALWAYS THINK SORA IS PRETTY. Well, need I say more? :)

Guest teuksoralover

Thank you all FDs and now I am lil calm reading those comments for our Sora-sshi. There are times when I wonder if Sora will get this much bashing if she wasn’t virtually married to Leeteuk. Let us just say she is the lead of DH2 but she never joined WGM, will she get this much hate? But of course I am very thankful that she did join WGM because we were able to find out her charms. Sorry for bringing that up. Haha. ;)

@Hanyi – Thank you so much. Don’t worry. I will not put my hopes up about SUKIRA but that V-sign is enough for me. Haha. About DH2 cameo, from what I remember – an FD from baidu mentioned it here because she saw it was being discussed there that they will have a cameo just like DH1. I don’t remember it accurately but her drama is ending and she will get enough rest and focus on her marriage. Haha.

About this LMJ & Kang Sora, I feel the same that Jinwoon looks like he hesitated a bit because if he really likes LMJ that much – he would have said LMJ right away when the question was being asked. He took some time to answer it because just like what Lee Seungi said, he heard that Jinwoon chose Kang Sora as his ideal too before. Anyway, enough of Jinwoon. LOL.

About this earring thing, I just noticed it too when an FD brought up the topic that he noticed that Teuk has been wearing the same one for a long time because he doesn’t normally do that. Eversince that was brought up, I try to look it up too and lately he is actually wearing it all the time wherever he goes. It must be special.

Anyways, I hope Sora will have enough rest and will be able to film another drama or movie. I love it that she had a lot of endorsements lately.

Forgive me for my long post but I just wanna post these goodies for FDs:

*An article about Sora – I find it funny that they always say she has a magic bag ever since that school date with Leeteuk. It is kinda true because she always has something that comes out her bag.

마법의 여자 가방…'우결' 강소라도 가진 요술 가방은 뭐? [google trans - Women's bag of magic ... 'We Got Married', even with the magic bag Jiangsu What?]

http://bntnews.hanky...3&mode=sub_view

4-4.jpg

* LOL. Leeteuk & Hyuk for rocket attack. If I am right, he is wearing the same outfit he was wearing for that Strong Heart episode where Sora was mentioned??

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=5TfBLfa7Ixo

*Twitter update from Sora – she tweeted JB & a pic with her co-stars.

3-4.jpg

Thank you lallinachan for the pic with her co-stars.

*Twitter update from Leeteuk leaving for Vietnam – according to this, he just did this tweet March 14 which means he is leaving on White day??? I guess we can’t do anything if he need to do something for work. I hope we see on the show if Sora gets a candy. lol. :)

http://sup3rjunior.c...me-back-safely/

*Leeteuk pics in SUKIRA – the pictures of him doing the V-sign was also here if you click the link.

http://sup3rjunior.c...-leeteuk-8caps/

But what I find funny is the pic of Leeteuk singing because he looks like he was singing with his heart. He was even lifting his arms and putting his hands to his heart. I wonder what he was singing. LOL.

6-4.jpg

*Fashion face-off between Sora & Jiyeon

*For people interested about Sora in DH2.. Uncut version of her & her co-star JB – This was posted on twitter by JYP for promotion.

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.c...ture=youtu.be

@kiminaeka - what black bracelet? Haha. :)

FDs are good at digging stuff. I'm proud of us. :)

Guest Hanyi

Dear FDs, I am sorry that I have made a mistake about Teukie's sharing at last night's Sukira.  He didn't mention Sora but I guess he talked about another relationship.

[EDIT} @teuksoralover: The pic you posted about Teukie "singing" with all his heart...actually, he was lip syncing when Ryewook did the singing.  That's why Teukie's actions were so funny!  Thanks for sharing all the information.

Guest teuksoralover

Dear FDs, I am sorry that I have made a mistake about Teukie's sharing at last night's Sukira.  He didn't mention Sora but I guess he talked about another relationship.

Don't be sorry. :) It is fine. Another relationship? I am curious about it. Is it okay if you share about it when you get the time? :) Anyways, atleast he did the V-sign right? Haha. I still can't get over that he did it lightly in STRONG HEART. :)

Guest silentaiz

Maybe they should also be called V-Sign Couple. kkk. This V-sign makes me delusional.

Did Teukie do something for Sora this White Day? :)

I'm a noob here. I was so addicted to WGM TeukSo Couple that I always watch this forum. Thanks for the news and insights. Makes me love the couple more. ^^

Guest kiminaeka

Thank you all FDs and now I am lil calm reading those comments for our Sora-sshi. There are times when I wonder if Sora will get this much bashing if she wasn’t virtually married to Leeteuk. Let us just say she is the lead of DH2 but she never joined WGM, will she get this much hate? But of course I am very thankful that she did join WGM because we were able to find out her charms. Sorry for bringing that up. Haha. ;) 

@Hanyi – Thank you so much. Don’t worry. I will not put my hopes up about SUKIRA but that V-sign is enough for me. Haha. About DH2 cameo, from what I remember – an FD from baidu mentioned it here because she saw it was being discussed there that they will have a cameo just like DH1. I don’t remember it accurately but her drama is ending and she will get enough rest and focus on her marriage. Haha. 

About this LMJ & Kang Sora, I feel the same that Jinwoon looks like he hesitated a bit because if he really likes LMJ that much – he would have said LMJ right away when the question was being asked. He took some time to answer it because just like what Lee Seungi said, he heard that Jinwoon chose Kang Sora as his ideal too before. Anyway, enough of Jinwoon. LOL. 

About this earring thing, I just noticed it too when an FD brought up the topic that he noticed that Teuk has been wearing the same one for a long time because he doesn’t normally do that. Eversince that was brought up, I try to look it up too and lately he is actually wearing it all the time wherever he goes. It must be special. 

Anyways, I hope Sora will have enough rest and will be able to film another drama or movie. I love it that she had a lot of endorsements lately. 

Forgive me for my long post but I just wanna post these goodies for FDs:

*An article about Sora – I find it funny that they always say she has a magic bag ever since that school date with Leeteuk. It is kinda true because she always has something that comes out her bag. 

마법의 여자 가방…'우결' 강소라도 가진 요술 가방은 뭐? [google trans - Women's bag of magic ... 'We Got Married', even with the magic bag Jiangsu What?] 

*quoted image*

* LOL. Leeteuk & Hyuk for rocket attack. If I am right, he is wearing the same outfit he was wearing for that Strong Heart episode where Sora was mentioned??

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=5TfBLfa7Ixo

*Twitter update from Sora – she tweeted JB & a pic with her co-stars.

*quoted image*

Thank you lallinachan for the pic with her co-stars. 

*Twitter update from Leeteuk leaving for Vietnam – according to this, he just did this tweet March 14 which means he is leaving on White day??? I guess we can’t do anything if he need to do something for work. I hope we see on the show if Sora gets a candy. lol. :) 

http://sup3rjunior.c...me-back-safely/

*Leeteuk pics in SUKIRA – the pictures of him doing the V-sign was also here if you click the link. 

http://sup3rjunior.c...-leeteuk-8caps/

But what I find funny is the pic of Leeteuk singing because he looks like he was singing with his heart. He was even lifting his arms and putting his hands to his heart. I wonder what he was singing. LOL.

*quoted image*

*Fashion face-off between Sora & Jiyeon

*For people interested about Sora in DH2.. Uncut version of her & her co-star JB – This was posted on twitter by JYP for promotion. 

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.c...ture=youtu.be

@kiminaeka - what black bracelet? Haha. :) 

FDs are good at digging stuff. I'm proud of us. :)

thanks for all your links... still love with V-sign during Sukira wub.gif

and about bracelet, this:

soran.jpg

(i remember she ever wear it in Dream High too, but not remember which eps sweatingbullets.gif) maybe that just her accesory & not related to Teuk... but who knows?! tongue.gif just like Lady Epheu said "We're in delusion land anyway" hahaha