[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Hanyi

Not only that... Jinwoon of DH2 is also going to be there. It would be really interesting.

And if you to dramabeans, KANG SORA is YO SEUNG HO's first kiss because of their movie 4TH PERIOD OF MYSTERY. :) Haha.

A bit off-topic to share. Jinwoon admitted at Strong Heart that he is a fanboy of Lee Minjung. Yes, some of you got the smell. Not long ago Teukie tweeted similar thing but stirred up quite a controversy that he finally deleted the tweet. So Teukie and Jinwoon are in the same class for girls......I wonder if they will link this up between Teukie and Jinwoon.

Guest teuksoralover

A bit off-topic to share.  Jinwoon admitted at Strong Heart that he is a fanboy of Lee Minjung.  Yes, some of you got the smell.  Not long ago Teukie tweeted similar thing but stirred up quite a controversy that he finally deleted the tweet.  So Teukie and Jinwoon are in the same class for girls......I wonder if they will link this up between Teukie and Jinwoon.

Haha. I read that too from allkpop. Was the whole episode shown yet? After allkpop wrote about Sora burning the house, I sometimes don't take their articles seriously. Jangwoo would be there too... Right now, if ever LMJ's name come up - I am pretty sure TEUK is being reminded of the bashing he got that day.

Teukie back from SS4 MACAU with Donghae (twin son). (He seems happy to be back)

9-1.jpg

Teukie doing V-sign during SS4 Macau - smiling like "TEUK" & double V-sign.

7-2.jpg

8-1.jpg

Credit: sup3rjunior.com

BTW, isn't WHITE DAY in Korea already????? I hope TEUK does something for Sora... Haha. :)

Guest kiminaeka

Haha. I read that too from allkpop. Was the whole episode shown yet? After allkpop wrote about Sora burning the house, I sometimes don't take their articles seriously. Jangwoo would be there too... Right now, if ever LMJ's name come up - I am pretty sure TEUK is being reminded of the bashing he got that day.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

BTW, isn't WHITE DAY in Korea already????? I hope TEUK does something for Sora... Haha. :)

hope they're filming WGM tomorow (14th march - White Day) biggrin.gif

Leeteuk in SUKIRA tonight... miss him in SUKIRA~ tears.gif

Guest jesslynfeliciaa

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I love how he did the V-sign during ss4! i watched ss4 singapore and when he did the V-sign after his piano performance, i can't help thinking that he is doing that for Sora! hahaha..

Anyway, 'Hello!', i am a newbie here, i've been reading this thread for this past few weeks and finally decided to join the talks. haha :D

Guest chikuma

I'm watching strong heart at http://www.ionair.tv/view.php with 2AM now,there are english subtitle provided but not complete but OMG when Jinwoon talk about his ideal woman Lee Min Jung,they also  mention about Kang Sora(his co star in DH2).Since Leetuk also a fan of her(Lee min jung), Boom asked what about Kang Sora,are you divorced?( something like that, i'm not very  sure since the subtitle is on and off.Leetuk does mention about wgm on strike.Lee Sung Gi asked Jinwoon to choose between  Kang sora and Lee Min Jung and he choose Lee min jung.I guess i have to watch back with complete subtitle to understand.But still happy when they mention Kang Sora.

OOOOHHH!!! they mentioned that Sora had a kiss scene with Yoo Seung Ho in Strong Heart!

I just caught up with Strong Heart cause I was watching WinWin with Shinwa!

EDIT

It seems like they'll be asking Lee Jang Woo about his thoughts on his appearance on WGM...

Guest chikuma

Yes,look at Leetuk's reaction, speechless...Boom is good when teasing Leetuk.wah daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he...he..Compare to Uee and Ji yeon,Sora's kiss is long and steamy he...he

Guest chikuma

Actually it's Uee talked about her first kiss with yoo seung ho.She mention about t-ara jiyeon also has a kiss with yoo seung ho and Boom start to tease Leetuk that Kang Sora also kissed yoo seung ho.Leetuk just smile awkwardly...that's all.Even Jangwooo talk about kissing scene with PMYoung...anyway happy to see Leetuk's reaction.

Donghae is also attracted to Sora, I think.  But sorry all he could do was tease Leeteuk by creating opportunities to get physically close to Sora. :lol:  Donghae's being able to do this just tells that Sora has good rapport with him or maybe with all the SuJu members she has already met for a number of times.

sorry to cut your post but this is what i want to say too..since the first day i saw him in the first episode..DH got my attention a lot when it comes to interaction with Sora..and i think all FD's noticed it from the start..that Hae likes sister-in-law..if we will go back to the first meeting of LT& Sora w/Sujumma..DH was the one who texted w/ a picture attached to LT & say things like she's pretty and innocent..not only DH i think but other SUJUMMA too like Sungmin ..i think the SUJUMMAs can't really help showing their fondness for Sora..im not surprised if one day lots of men will say that she is their ideal type because she's really a pretty person inside and outside..

After watching this episode, I felt that Hae will get hurt even if he treats appearing in WGM was simply a show and part of his job.  See how serious he was in preparing himself to just talk comfortably with a girl (he couldn't even with Sora when he rehearsed with his iss-in-law)!  And see how Eunseo treat Hae in the souvenir shop.  It was so different that I personally would think that Eunseo was just treating the "date" with Hae as a follow-up (no offence to her fans but I really could not sense the sincerity).  Unlike the akwardness between Teukie and Sora (which was a mutual one), the akwardness between Hae and Eunseo was unidirection (Hae --> Eunseo).  I always have the feeling that if Hae is not that shy, Eunseo will be much aggresive since everything is just a performing arts.  And I couldn't figure out why Eunseo would bring along a pair of male mitten.  Did she really have positive feelings towards Hae or would she give those out no matter it was Hae or Eunhyuk?!

Sorry for making my own comments on Eunseo.  I am not a Hae fan but just love his cuteness in this episode. 

i agree..i kinda pity Hae for this because i think it's only one sided like..Hae likes Eunseo but i think for Eunseo Hae is just like a younger brother ..she doesn't see him in a romantic way..even LT said that she didn't like her that much..but im not an anti fan of Eunseo..she is really pretty..im just saying this from the way i see them..but i will give her a chance maybe im wrong with what i have said..hope they will progress somehow..as much as i don't want to compare this two..there is really a total difference..i agree with you Hanyi  that dimple couple had awkwardness in their first meeting not only that up to episode 8 the holding hands part..idk but i really like to see a couple like that..because for me it's a sign that they are not acting just being themselves..

oh i forgot to thank you for the recap and translation for ep.18........

Always JJANG FD!!

I laught out loud when Sora's shoes fled away!all the episode was great! I like Donghae too, I hope he'll get along well withEunseo since he likes her so very much!

And I noticed too Sora's caring (really, how cansomeone dislike this girl?) and Teukie "bunny" eyes! *awwwww*

cr:lallachan

Look how his eyes changed from Hyung to lovesick puppy! ♥♥♥

thank you for this gif..i never get tired watching this part..when i was watching the live airing of WGM this scene made a mark it catches my attention..because i love the way he look at Sora..from talking to being seriously inlove..kekekekewub.gif this is the first time i saw LT like this..

I love how he did the V-sign during ss4! iwatched ss4 singapore and when he did the V-sign after his piano performance, ican't help thinking that he is doing that for Sora! hahaha..

Anyway, 'Hello!', i am a newbie here, i've beenreading this thread for this past few weeks and finally decided to join thetalks. haha 

welcome!! to Dimple Couple thread jesslynfeliciaa..im glad you join this thread..i hope many silent lurker will join our discussion too..

I'm watching strong heart at  http://www.ionair.tv/view.php with2AM now,there are english subtitle provided but not complete but OMG whenJinwoon talk about his ideal woman Lee Min Jung,they also  mentionabout Kang Sora(his co star in DH2).Since Leetuk also a fan of her(Lee minjung), Boom asked what about Kang Sora,are you divorced?( something like that,i'm not very  sure since the subtitle is on and off.Leetuk does mentionabout wgm on strike.Lee Sung Gi asked Jinwoon to choose between  Kang soraand Lee Min Jung and he choose Lee min jung.I guess i have to watch back withcomplete subtitle to understand.But still happy when they mention Kang Sora.

how i wish its LT who was asked by Lee Seung Gi to choose between Sora and Lee Min Jung..it will be hard for him..but im confident of course he will choose his wife..and if Jinwoon chose Sora i bet LT will be burning in jealousy again..and strong heart stage will be on fire..

i hope someone will give/post the link only the cut version when Sora is being mentioned..cool.gif

edit: @Lady Epheu..komawoyo!! for all the gif's that you posted here..i really love it..

@akane_tran it's been a long time since your last post..im glad you're back..

for all FD's thank's for all your post..for the pictures,gif,screencaps,recaps,spoiler etc...keep posting..hope we will reach page 500 this coming 200th day..of Teukso

Dimple Couple Fighting!!!biggrin.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

Guest alga215

i have a question, i just can't tell if Sora is using banmal while talking to Dong Hae, it seems like she's using banmal... am i right??

Guest lallinachan

To both you and Hanyi, you're welcome. :)

Here you go. Here's the Youtube cut of Sora's kiss being mentioned on Strong Heart. It's super short anyway.

It was LSG who brought it up (lol. how did seungi know?)

[EDIT]

Clip where Jinwoon and Leeteuk talks about Sora and Lee Min Jung (He starts talking about lee min jung in another previous clip)

And i'm really starting to think LSG is interested in Sora. haha. He mentioned her twice.  ^^

Thankyou so much for sharing these videos! I can't understand anything, but my guess is that Teukie said he could not fully watch DH2... am I right? maybe because it was too difficult to watch Sora with some other guy? *delusional mode on*

can someone here translate it? that moment is really brief, but it is very interesting teukie's reaction!

Guest chikuma

Thanks LadyEpheu for the explanation and the clips.Unfortunately i cannot watch the link because the uploader has not made this video available in my country.I guess i have to wait for the SH airing in my country:( .Must watch part two of SH next week.Eventhough it quite short i'm happy because Sora's name was mentioned outside of wgm.Anyone cant tell about Leetuk's facial expression?

BTW LadyEpheu   i enjoy reading your recap of episode 18 so much,thanks again.Please write more about our Teuksora couple and

Akane_tran where are you?we miss you here

:) 

Thanks for the translation...I was wondering what Leeteuk said on StrongHeart that made everyone laugh so hysterically.

I think if the relationship wanted to be real by DC couple a strike is a good thing...they have time to get together without being filmed...Not good for us ofcourse but secretly dating is what I want them to do.

I did notice the talk about who JW liked better Sora or Lee Minjung....Leeteuks squirming around trying to look ok but you can see he didn't like the question and was anxiously waiting for the answer. It would have been funny if JW said Sora....would have loved to see what Leeteuk would have said. I don't think Leeteuk has a worry...Sora is attracted to him. On teh other hand Sora not being picked can also mean she is not as good as LMJ...which leeteuk may not like to hear...it's a two edged sword really.

Hopefully this episode will get subbed.....it's a good one.

Guest xianlie90

LadyEpheu thx for the news ^^ awwhhhh teukie must be really missed watch his wgm as to make joke about it (also coz he couldn't meet his wife often during MBC strike)

and also thx for link, dear ^^ unfortunately.. sbs hasn't made it available in my country... TT__TT

[EDIT]

btw you are superb!!! thx for the alternative link!! JJANG!!! super thankyouuuuu!!!

akane_tran

oh teukiee..... *melt* just say that what you hv with sora is REAL xD marriage = engagement = real = love = twins *delusional*

no ;p i wanna chat with you here so i can make sure you always check this thread everytime & share some great stuff here LOL joking~~~ (^^p)

but i'm glad to see you here again ^^ hope you are doing fine  in all the things you do <3 hv good day! I always miss you & every FD here!

anyway, for everyone who can watch tudou, here's tudou link for Strong Heart 120313  Ep 121

http://www.tudou.com...iew/cZ99rk4wQzc

[EDIT] btw woojung fans said that on next preview of SH, jangwoo will talk about his attitude to Eunjung, and based on the competitive side of Teukie, hope he'll will say something about sora too~

btw, talk about eunjung, at 120312 she tweet about WGM is not scripted :) (just like Teuk said before...) if you wanna know why she made that statement, click HERE