Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest ysy94

aaaaaaaaa he's sooooooo cute

nose bleeding, I'm still alive cause he hasn't had 6 packs yet :))

I wonder who is the cameraman, I here girl's voice, how lucky she is :)

Guest ysy94

He does not need to have 6 packs... I am dying already because of his cuteness hahaha

he knows the way to kill me, with his smile

aaaaaa miss SY miss Jung Huyk, Tak Goo, miss Jae Hee

Died of waiting his news :(

6833103396_85635ed13e_b.jpg

Guest ysy94

Me too, I was waiting for his project since the first time I watch Baker King

last night, I watched all his pictures before debut (nearly 800 pics) just because I miss him

btw, Lee Ji Ah has joined Will Entertainment, maybe we will meet her again sooner than our puppy (I heard China fan called him puppy since HK2)

Guest ysy94

I tried to translate Japanese, but Kanji is the nightmare to me, I cant do much

this night is not..., therefore, YSY show began!

On red corner, weight 60kg. His special kills is put the in to the shoes (???), eat 4 meals per day, Wake up late, tardiness. Come frome Korea, Kim Tak Goo YSY.

On blue corner, from Thailand, Electronic light.

I have to try to learned it while ago

(tan tan tan....)

Stop!

As I mentioned, I tried to wear clothes which I bought when I come back to hotel, it's solid (stiffer) than I thought, it's good, it's the protector of the food. (cant translate this sentence, but he means: The ribbon on his arm make his arm easy to move.

and the globe!...(dont know that kanji)

bloody game of men born from there.I still have this memories. Today, I saw the cool performence of the player. I also want to become a masculinity guy. I want to preactice hard when back to Korea.

However, as a matter of punishment

Today was the day that I could see and feel variously. (...)

Guest ysy94

I need to use kanji dictionary online to know what is it, but not all kanji I can find out, so some sentance I don't understand.

I just watched Korean news and The moon embraces the sun's rating drop below 40%, and I think Baker King is the last drama surpass 50%.

btw, thank for the video, I'll continue to translate it 2night.

Guest ysy94

Boxing (continue)

I had boxing show in the middle of the night causing the staff awake next door. I think funny tomorrow is waiting, too.I, Siyoon will spend a pleasant day tomorrow.

I will sleep like death now. Goodnight everyone!

Oh, nono. Turn off the camera!

Gym house

Good morning, this is Yoon Si Yoon.

I have a very swollen face, isn't it?

After night, a new day has come. Morning excercise start now.Because it's little late now, I'll talk from now. The morning excercise is "fitness".

I'm going to gymhouse in this hotel. 

I'm dressing lightly. A gloves I bought yesterday for dual-purpose: fitness and practice. I'll try Thai's rope today. I'm healthy today.I'll have a hard excercise in the morning.

Do not wish to take gummy for free... (???)

Let's go. Oh, I'm sleepy now. Excercise is start now.Oh, my face really swollen today <3<3<3 (so cute)

I came as soon as they happen (???)

My true face <3. It's almost clean.(no makeup, i think)

I'll show you my first hard excercise now. Turn off now(camera). Pyun!

Begins with warm-up.

I'll continue tomorrow

Boxing (continue)

I had boxing show in the middle of the night causing the staff awake next door. I think funny tomorrow is waiting, too.I, Siyoon will spend a pleasant day tomorrow.

I will sleep like death now. Goodnight everyone!

Oh, nono. Turn off the camera!

Gym house

Good morning, this is Yoon Si Yoon.

I have a very swollen face, isn't it?

After night, a new day has come. Morning excercise start now.Because it's little late now, I'll talk from now. The morning excercise is "fitness".

I'm going to gymhouse in this hotel. 

I'm dressing lightly. A gloves I bought yesterday for dual-purpose: fitness and practice. I'll try Thai's rope today. I'm healthy today.I'll have a hard excercise in the morning.

Do not wish to take gummy for free... (???)

Let's go. Oh, I'm sleepy now. Excercise is start now.Oh, my face really swollen today <3<3<3 (so cute)

I came as soon as they happen (???)

My true face <3. It's almost clean.(no makeup, i think)

I'll show you my first hard excercise now. Turn off now(camera). Pyun!

Begins with warm-up.

I'll continue tomorrow

Wow thank you... I'll try to upload the interview too!

Guest ysy94

Gym house (cont)

To warm up, just jump rope, it's good!

one, two, onw, two, let's take some steps.

The real intention when I bought this in Muay Thai pavillon is the handle has a unique shape. They are made of this material, that make them the most heavy pump rope. Heavy tahn the heaviest in South Korea, I feel it's twice or 3 time heavier.

30 second jump with this jump rope likes 3 minutes boxing.

I do 4 set every morning.

Can't jump more than 1 minutes.

I continue, now.

Pespiratory motion during the interval must also be fit! aaaa, I'm tired!

(in the movie) (he means the actors are fit because they're do hard excercise). 後ろから、映画の中の僕の弟子たちが6人ぐらいずつぞろぞろとついてくるんです => I dont understant what he means :(

This isn't easy to continue (excercise) patiently when I'm lazy. However, as an actor, I love pucblic sleep (???).

I think that is healthy, the obligation of the course, but I wonder if I could do it? This is my point of view of this excercise. That's better than go to the motel and have a holiday.

In order to protect the image of a healthy young man as an actor, I think the most important thing is not lazy and keep continue. Try not to think about meat), such as flank, belly, chin...Emphasis on it, I can keep continue excercise.

(...)

(abs muscle training) for chocolate abs, that's touch my efforts, I'll keep continue (why he hasn't has 6 pack till now :()

Abs muscles have been latent in side me (lol) It will be published soon! Coming soon!(lol, I'm still waiting for 1 year =)))

Q: What excercise is it?

As you can see, sits-up (abs excercise). I have a dumbbell to strengthen abs muscles.(he means now, his level now is 2kg dumbbell) The first level done without dumbbell.

People with abs can use 15kg dumbbell... I'm also hapy when I can go up to the next level. Video show me not only macho do abs excercise. I do foot excercise while watching the video.About 8 minutes. It's very interesting, not boring.

Do it about 5 times, 6 times or 7 times in 8 minutes with dumbbell, continuous in 1 hour. I cant even get tired, it's good.

Q:Your fan are encouraged to excercise?

For women, who want to take advantage of the line (???) Only train your waist, it will be beatiful. Abs muscle, as I know, this is the most difficult.

(I cant translate the rest, sorry, perhaps he means that if women have an efforts, they can have good result) So please, try tro challenge (yourself)

Guest ysy94

I wonder how and what is our Prince Puppy doing :(

yeah, it 2 month and half since MTF, I always wonder where he is and what he's doing now, why our Puppy always hides himself behide the fog 

i'm very anxious now

Guest judyannlou

Me to, I wonder where could he be, I do hope he will have another drama project soonest this year. It's nice for him if he would try an action drama.