The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Thank you all for the scans, videos, thank yous, welcomes~ :wub: :wub: :wub:

Was looking at the BTS scans posted by yonghwa , some interesting tidbits:

- Shin Hye runs super fast even with her instrument, so fast that Yong Hwa has a hard time catching up to her even when riding a bicycle :lol:

- the LS kissing prof Yoon Soo scene, there was an embarrassing NG haha... it's supposed to be a scene only filming ShinHye and Director inside the car as they drive by (camera not on YH), but YH really kissed Yoon Soo, and so NG because Shin Hye was surprised by YH's action lol... YH thought that the camera angle would hit him so he really kissed

- the actors/actresses sometimes play each others' instruments on set~

- Minhyuk is a great massager (according to YH) :lol:

- when they were filming the scene in the rain, the water truck broke down and ShinHye/YH had to wait until they fix it while dripping wet, YH's lip turned pale (poor SH and YH.. :tears:)

- the director saw Shin Hye playing with the guitar on set, so decided on additional scene where Shin teaches Kyuwon guitar

- YH likes to play "director" and direct SH's scene.. their exchange would be something like this :lol:

SH: Because I don't like the director, I can't film this!

YH: You've become very bold!

lots of laughter on the sets

EDIT: Oops, made a mistake lol, was reading it too fast. But anyway I corrected it in red~

Guest citaphils

Hello Dooliers!

@raine_evenstar....thank you for those translations...finally,  i understood what is written and what they are saying..the more that i enjoy watching those clips..

@yonghwa...thank you for those bts scans

@bluehacci...is that another coincidence?..anyway, i just love the fact that both are fond of dogs..

and of course @lolamitzzz for regularly posting here..

HEARTSTRINGS OFFICIAL GUIDEBOOK MOOK 21...from PSH_ IFC..

img060.jpg

img063.jpg

img068.jpg

img062.jpg

img071.jpg

img072.jpg

img073.jpg

img074.jpg

Saw this at the nest...another handholding BTS..

cj9k5.jpg

posted by appletard....thank you

Guest hepitwins

from @klaritia :   Ideal girl type. All like girls with big eyes. (CNBLUE in TaiWan news 2 (chinatimes.com) Feb 2012

what do u think guys... our princess has d big eyes too ^^

aa18.jpg

aa17.jpg

1311903438_201107291039508188209201_0.jpg

cr: tq to d owner picture

Guest heart11

people always say if two person @ friends @couple have a lot of similarities..same face,same appearance, same hobbies , a lot of things they love together....they meant for each other...like life partner...

tumblr_lins45mtCk1qeq73yo1_r3_500.jpg 

hacciyonghwa.jpg?w=560   2q0sjf9.jpg

youfallinlovewithmembc31.jpg   

cr;koreangossipgirl

2efsysp.jpg

shin1332.jpg    pola.jpg

cr:dkpopnews

all pics credit as tags

i mean a lot of pics that show the similarities especially their face or appearances...sometimes they look like a pair of twins :)

edit:

i love this  vids during CNBLUE STORM Concert 

Mr.Dooley looks emotional while singing this song ... CNBLUE [bLUE STORM Concert] - Because I Miss You (그리워서) cr: @Cnblue4brothers

and he looks so happy   :D  CNBLUE BLUE STORM Concert -You've fallen for me cr: @Cnblue4brothers

when he asks the fans " do you know HEARTSTRINGS ? 3 times hehe.. CNBLUE 'BLUESTORM IN BKK' 2012 - You've Fallen For Me  cr: @puengzii

Guest AsiantvpopN21

SHIN HYE&YONGHWA REAL LIFE MOMENTS 4!.flv

"Video description by koreanlover1fan2 :

finally i made another video about them,it's been so long since my last video of them,YongShin-friends or something more-whatever they are i just know they arE ADORABLE TOGETHER!totally love how comfortable they are around each other:D"

Yonghwa and Shinhye Complement Each Other!!!

"Video description by Yongyong2206 :

정말 그들을 사랑하고, 그들은 현실에서 진짜 커플처럼이다 ㅋㅋ!! ^ 0 ^

Google translation:

I really love them, and they are like a real couple in real life ㅋㅋ!! ^ 0 ^"

Guys look at this!! ;)

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye holding hands! ;D (Heartstrings BTS last day of filming).

Gif source (Made by): Me! :sweatingbullets:

If you have some problem to see the gif, just go here .

9cdec382cccd3ae7b63cdd90df21502a_large.jpg

5e6b550c348d80f7f2065fd873adb1b9_large.jpg

d4f222aaf6bb16f6fa6b2e04fd4e6c8f_large.jpg

d1c8caae96ae7c27e38dee835f6bef4d_large.jpg

Source (Made by): Me! :sweatingbullets:

Guest bluehacci

http://cnblackyong.tumblr.com/post/19217872366/trans-heartstrings-guidebook-interview-yh-part1

tumblr_m0syorBSS51qjb2vt.jpg

Lee Shin</strong> that I understand is someone who has been hurt a lot of time, especially when I read episode 6, 7’s script. I always feel there is something inside my heart. Because his father passed away, there are a lot of grieving scenes. Because I feel that this is very important, so I practiced hard for this.

- I think that after episodes 6 where Lee Shin father pass away, Shin personality has changed

YH : On episodes 6, 7 Shin’s mood is gloomy, always cry, heart-broken. I, myself think that it’s depressing too. When i think about it, it’s true, Shin can’t met his father for 20 years, when they finally met he passed away. And his supporting pillar professor “Jung Yoon Soo” rejected him. To tell you the truth, I think there is “I want to die” feeling. Trying to portray this kind of feeling is very hard.

[Kiss Scene with Kyu Won, because knowing each other too well so I feel awkward]

This time when you act again, how do you work with ShinHye

YH : On set, we always to practice line, and also we discuss through phone 

“how to act out this scene?” . This drama’s character relationship is very complicated. So, If I don’t understand it, I will ask “I think it’s like this, what do you think?”. An example for me, “How Lee Shin like Yoon Soo”, for ShinHyewub.gif will be “GyuWon should be more cheerful or tune it down a bit” , we also exchanged opinion about our understanding of each other’s character. 

- In this drama, you have kiss scene with both Yoon Soo, and Kyu Won. How do you filmed it?

YH : At first I’m a little bit shy, with Professor Yoon Soo we did the kiss scene on a pathway “Ah.. what should I do..” , I am worried. Actually I am very nervous, we shot for over 40 times, so I relaxed a bit. Because So Yi Hyun is a veteran, so she guide me, and told me about her experience. 40 over times is a bit too much right? It’s not NG, it’s because there is a need to take a lot of angle!

- What about kiss scene with ShinHye? I remember there is one scene on episodes 10 where you kissed KW in front of many people and said “You are in trouble now~”

YH : Shy (bitter smile)tongue.gif , “Isn’t it the time where we are going to have a lot of kiss scene?” ,  I said this, and when there will be a kiss scene. Me and Shinhye are worried “This… what should we do.. the kiss scene that we are worried about is coming..!”. Because my relationship with ShinHyewub.gif is very close, so it’s more difficult. Even though, on that day the filming is a bit pressing, but filming end very quicktongue.gif.

-What is the most memorable scene with KyuWon?

YH : I feel that when Shin put a frog pillow on his bicycle seat is very cute. Because he is very shy, so it is funnier and more interestingtongue.gif. And then when we went to barbecue, and karaoke. It’s very awkward but interesting at the same time. Those teenager shyness feeling is portrayed well.

based on ch trans by littlemo摸 and cnpink暖 weibo

scan cr : klaritia

eng trans :cnblackyong 

A big THANKS @ littlemo / cnpink/ klaritia/ cnblackyong wub.gif.........GREAT! 

Guest mbully

http://cnblackyong.t...erview-yh-part1

A big THANKS @ littlemo / cnpink/ klaritia/ cnblackyong *quoted image*.........GREAT! 

i think they're true couple, but they don't know to show that :D it's my opinion. they laugh, they smile, they gesture are the same.

do you know cnblue concert in bangkok?? YH said "do you know heartstring, 2x"  i think Mr dooley missing Mrs dooley, and they miss each other with same gestures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjENYumZLh0

Guest citaphils

Thanks @bluehacci for posting that interview here.

I'm happy to know that they practiced their lines or exchanged ideas even off the set. I also love this part of the interview...

"There is one scene that you said to KYU Won: "You found this school's greatest king card Lee Shin, right"...when acting this scene, what do you feel? YH: I feel a bit awkward, really. Every episode will have things like this, I said lines that will always makes me feel shy. When I saw those kind of lines, I will feel some pressure (bitter smile). Those kind of words, if I said it to someone that I'm not close with, I will feel awkward. But because I shoot it with Shinhye, it's pretty interesing.

MR AND MS DOOLEY...i simply love them.. I was magnetized by their chemistry both on and off cam but love them also for their individual work..wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

dooleycouplelaandjapfm.png

MS. DOOLEY...

TRIVIA- MUSIC AND LYRICS..

In an episode of her reality show, Music and Lyrics, Shinhye met up with Park Seung Hwan to ask for advice on the lyrics of the song she is writing. He asked his mentee, Eric Man who was there, what song is kind of similar to Way Back into Love, from the movie, Music and LYrics and surprise, Eric answered "LUCKY" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat (CR. Moon of psh.com) . Look at Shinhye's expression at the last box of the photo collage.tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

mar13musicandlyrics.jpg

Music and Lyrics..3rd episode..excerpt from Korea.com

Park Shin Hye and talented songwriter Yoon Gun finished their song “I Think of You” and revealed it for the first time.This is part of the lyrics that Park wrote: “Whether I drink a warm cup of tea, or walk down the streets, I think of you. Whether I watch an interesting movie or listen to music, I think of you.” Shinhye's song is romantic.It's interesting to know that its about friends turned into lovers. Who that friend is?... I am a certified Doolier, so its a given who I have in mind.sweatingbullets.giftongue2.gif

MR. DOOLEY...

A sweaty MR. Dooley during CNblue and FTIsland's successful concert in LA. He surely had fun on stage.

One characteristic that makes YH a standout as a musician/ performer is his strong and charismatic stage presence.

yhpixsweatylaconcertbyclaireonweibo-1.jpg

cr. claire of weibo..

Some random photos...

YAB...

One of the many yongshin touchy moments..so sweet..

.shin1341.gif

A cute Shinhye imitating YH's sulky expression..

shin1340.gif

Source: moon of psh.com

I think that Shinhye and YH talked anything under the sun during YAB that's why they know each other so well.

yabcouplepixbadminton.jpg

HEARTSTRINGS..

They are just so irresistibly cute and adorable..

tumblr_m0qp96Psjt1r3ah6zo1_250.gif

tumblr_m0qp96Psjt1r3ah6zo2_250.gif

They are just so comfortable with each other..

tumblr_m0qooxbTCC1r3ah6zo1_250.gif

tumblr_m0qooxbTCC1r3ah6zo2_250.gif

cr. avantbolmae

I also love this bts scene.

Shinhye couldn't control her laughter, looking at YH doing that pouting expression. Eventually,she had to walk out to let go of her laughterbiggrin.gif They are just so cute, when one laughs, the other follows. It's a nice feeling to see how they make each other laugh.

collagemar13bts-1.jpg

cr. the rightful owners of the pictures.

Guest winwinohh

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE   PARKSHINYE  >>>>>   JUST  PRESS   F5  :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who Have More Stylish? Jessica Or Park Shin Hye?

http://kpopbandbattle.net76.net/?p=66

Guest lolamitzzz

hello dooliers :wub:

I think of you......

426820_155243107929862_100003325215301_195413_557399502_n.jpg

and I still love you....

422579_155242864596553_100003325215301_195412_258380024_n.jpg

424819_155241931263313_100003325215301_195410_1871547567_n.jpg

65747_155240447930128_100003325215301_195405_907681033_n.jpg

424308_156987064422133_100003325215301_200257_1811388655_n.jpg

....yong hwa & shin hye :wub:

as always lolamitzzz:wub:

waves to all DOOLIERS:wub::wub:

Guest citaphils

Good evening, Dooliers!

Let's repost and respazz...

mar15songs.jpg

In YAB, one of  Shinwoo's memorable lines to Minam...

shinwooline.png

jyh10asia12017.jpg

In Heartstrings, my favorite line of  Lee Shin to Gyu Won...

collageep13holdinghands.jpg

and their magical  chant...

magicspell.jpg

REEL  AND REAL...Shinwoo/ Lee Shin / Yonghwa

tumblr_m0vceoQYkr1rrvgozo1_250.giftumblr_m0vceoQYkr1rrvgozo2_250.gif

tumblr_m0vceoQYkr1rrvgozo3_250.giftumblr_m0vceoQYkr1rrvgozo4_250.gif

tumblr_m0vceoQYkr1rrvgozo5_r1_250.giftumblr_m0vceoQYkr1rrvgozo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m0vceoQYkr1rrvgozo7_250.giftumblr_m0vceoQYkr1rrvgozo8_250.gif

SOURCE...YONG_SHIN.TUMBLR..

To wrap up my post.....

mar15quote.jpg

cr..the original owners of the pictures...

Guest chinita

The Dooley couple started in You're Beautiful . . . may this interview help you relive those days :phew:

Midnight interview with You​​’re Beautiful​​’s sleep-deprived but happy cast

Thanks to mm on the YongShin page

Pictures credited as tagged

minam154.jpg

The following interview caught the cast of You’re Beautiful in a rare spare moment as they filmed busily — time is scarce and it looks like they’re in the thick of live-shooting by this point, with just three more weeks left till the series wraps. The cast also seems unusually close and always in good humor, based on the behind-the-scenes clips that have been released.

In the clip, Park Shin-hye starts by explaining the cast’s nicknames for each other (which are explained in more detail below), and then starts reciting one of her lines when Lee Hong-ki appears. Hong-ki takes over and imitates one of Mi-nam’s lines from the scene in Episode 1 where she’s drunk at the party, and Shin-hye acts Jeremy’s part. Jung Yong-hwa arrives and Shin-hye recites his line from the Towel Scene. And then everyone imitates Jang Geun-seok.

They only sleep one to two hours a night and are wrestling with last-minute script pages, but the You’re Beautiful team was asked for a short interview. The clock read 1:30 am. The reason the interview went longer than asked is because of those unstoppable “pretty boys.” At times serious, at times playful, their moonlit chatter doesn’t stop. This is the unstoppable relay between Jang Geun-seok, Park Shin-hye, Lee Hong-ki, and Jung Yong-hwa.

How would it be having a girlfriend like Go Mi-nam?

Hong-ki: “Go Mi-nam is a really pure and kind girl, although her appearance is boyish.”

Geun-seok: “I think I’d feel burdened. If we dated, I’d feel like she might get dirtier.”

Hong-ki: “I’d feel too sorry to her to date. She’s so kind that even if I did something wrong, she’d keep forgiving me. I like fun girls. Someone where we build up a lot of memories and affection by going through a lot of problems and incidents together.”

Geun-seok (in rapid interview mode): “Hong-ki, do you have an ideal woman among celebrities?”

Hong-ki (very seriously): “I do. Song Hye-gyo. What about you, Geun-seok hyung?”

Geun-seok (momentarily pausing): “I don’t. Um… Aside from Park Shin-hye, I don’t have anyone. Keke.”

minam96.jpg

Yong-hwa: “I like good-hearted girls. Someone who doesn’t lie, who shows her emotions on her face… I like Go Mi-nam, too. Since I’m Shin-woo.”

Geun-seok: “What if Park Shin-hye asked to date you?”

Shin-hye (suddenly solemn): “That will not happen.”

Yong-hwa (with a special smile): “I’d have to take care of her. Because I’m Shin-woo.”

HIGH CUT:: “Shin-hye sshi, between the prickly Hwang Tae-kyung, gentle Kang Shin-woo, and quirky Jeremy, who is closest to your ideal man?”

Shin-hye: “Choose between prickly, gentle, and quirky? Um… As a character, the most attractive is the prickly Hwang Tae-kyung?”

Geun-seok: “Ah… so Shin-hye shows her feelings for me again.”

Yong-hwa: “I’m telling you, no matter how much I cover her with that towel, it’s no use.” [Jung Yong-hwa earned the nickname of "Towel Guy" for the scene in the men's locker room for covering Go Mi-nam's eyes with a towel.]

Shin-hye: “Hwang Tae-kyung is the one to fall for the more you see him, Kang Shin-woo is the one who draws you the moment you see him, and Jeremy’s always fun to be with. To be honest, if I had to pick one between them it would be the prickly Hwang Tae-kyung.”

HIGH CUT:: “Do you like bad boys?”

Shin-hye: “Not exactly… um…”

Geun-seok: “If you ask women about liking bad boys, they will mostly deny it, but it’s true. They’d die before admitting it though.”

Shin-hye: “I never said I’d die before admitting it.” [using Go Mi-nam's speech pattern] “Yes, that is true. You are attractive.”

minam_135.jpg

minam133.jpg

minam129.jpg

Nicknames Renai-Jang, Avant-Hye, Hong-Star, Bolmae-Jung

Shin-hye: “There are nicknames we have for each other on set. Renai-Jang, Bolmae-Jung, Hong-Star, Avant-Hye…”

Geun-seok: “Shin-hye came up with Renai-jang, and I came up with Avant-Hye. Renai-jang comes from Renaissance Jang, because my ideal woman is a Renaissance type woman.”

HIGH CUT:: “Renaissance style? @.@”

Shin-hye: “Really feminine, very wifely and motherly. It’s like the style of women in the paintings drawn from the Renaissance to Rococo eras, when they wore dresses with small waists and large hips, and carried parasols.”

Hong-ki: “A woman in body and spirit, whose every feature is womanly.”

Geun-seok: “Shin-hye looks very boyish in the drama but in real life, she’s extremely feminine. At Chuseok time, the Mother Superior brought steamed chestnuts. Everyone was eating them by just biting into them, but Shin-hye had found a knife somewhere and was peeling them for us. It was such a feminine thing. Saying ‘You’re so Renaissance-like’ might make her feel nervous, so I called her ‘Avant-Garde Shin-hye’ instead, which is one step away from that, or ‘Avant-Hye.’”

Shin-hyeHong-ki: “I’ve been Hong-Star star since I was younger. It means I’d become a star, keke. That’s why Geun-seok hyung likes me a lot. Keke.”

minam173.jpg

A.N.JELL idols talk about idols

Geun-seok: “What is the concept of idols these days?”

Hong-ki: “These days, idols are young singers in a group. If a young singer comes out solo, they’re not an idol, they’re just a solo singer.”

Shin-hye: “In the past, it used to be that idols were 17 to 20 years old, but these days the range has broadened.”

Hong-ki: “The word idol is actually a really good word. It means the victory of teenagers. But if you don’t want to be called an idol and you start to be called it anyway, it can be difficult, just because of that one descriptor. Of course, celebrities have to manage their private lives, but the moment you become an idol, the restrictions increase. There are incredible things you gain, but also things you lose.”

Geun-seok: “There’s also the image that as an idol, you don’t live according to your personal life but that you’re a machine-like thing that moves according to the fans’ wishes. I haven’t tried being a singer so I don’t know for sure, but an actor absolutely cannot do that. To move according to the plans decided by the management company, like a flower in a greenhouse or a puppet, isn’t what an actor does. I’m a bit wild. If I go to the hair salon, I go alone. I really hate having a manager make an appointment for me or opening doors for me. Because this is my life. School, friends, that’s all on my own time, so I don’t understand why managers have to care about that and come into those areas.”

Hong-ki: “Because I am an idol, I feel the same way as hyung. Everyone dislikes excessive meddling, but there are aspects that you can’t control, because you’re one team. You can’t help it because it’s not about you.”

HIGH CUT:: “On the other hand, you get grand performances, hot popularity, and fans’ cheers and applause.”

Hong-ki: “That’s something you can’t forget.”

Shin-hye: “If you win some, you also lose some. Actors have our own lives too, but there are things like scandals and gossip that make people talk. You have to take responsibility for more things.”

HIGH CUT:: “As you act as A.N.JELL idols, do you ever get confused between reality and acting? Like you’re a four-member idol group yourselves.”

Shin-hye: “For me, after being with all four of us, when I find myself alone I feel empty. I start feeling down.”

Geun-seok: “Aside from an hour or two to shower, we’re together almost 24 hours a day. We’re really like an idol group.”

Shin-hye: “Actually, our lives right now are a lot like idols’ lives.”

Geun-seok: “Our shooting schedule is like an idol’s schedule. When we get the scripts, we barely have time to get familiar with them before we have to start shooting the next morning. Sometimes I feel sad about it, but finding your best within that is the skill of an actor. Everyone’s doing such a scary-good job that it’s startling.”

Hong-ki: “As we act, we barely have enough time to find own selves, but in the middle of that whirlpool we joke around and chat with each other. That may be an idol-like thing. Geun-seok hyung is good friends with a lot of idols. Shin-hye is good friends with me, and I’m an idol too.”

Shin-hye: “Of course! You’re the only idol I’m close to.”

minam144.jpg

In between the cast’s friendship and passion

HIGH CUT:: “Geun-seok sshi recently posted a message on the drama’s forum, which became widely talked about. The part about ‘It was my fault’ left an impression.”

Geun-seok: “My dongsaengs [younger castmates] had already written messages on the forums asking people to tune in. But I’m the eldest. This is my first time being the oldest on set. I thought that as the lead, I could have an influence on my dongsaengs, and it made me think about things more than the others. Rather than asking for people to watch, I thought that it might click more with people to express my thoughts about how things were, leading to the halfway point. It also came from feeling the burden. In any case, I couldn’t not talk about the ratings… I’m always like that to my dongsaengs, saying let’s not focus on the percentages but let’s have fun amongst ourselves. But because these guys are doing so well, I sometimes wonder if it’s a problem with me. As we came to the halfway point, I thought a lot about this and that.”

HIGH CUT:: “What’s your secret for gaining praise from viewers even while you’re wrestling with last-minute script pages and a killer schedule?”

Geun-seok: “All of us are pretty smart. We all know what ground we have to cover, our roles, and what we have to clearly express in each scene. If we are lacking in anything, it’s that we talk honestly with each other without reservations. That’s not regarding the acting, though… Also, when actors are working off each other, it’s difficult to maintain the same tension among all four people, but Shin-hye, Hong-ki, Yong-hwa and I amazingly are in tune with each other.”

Shin-hye: “Each of the four members has our own corner so the structure is like a rectangle, and a rectangle can’t roll. But it seems like we’re rolling along like a circle. We’re all similar in age, too…”

HIGH CUT:: “Because you each have an abundance of your own individual characteristics, it can’t be easy to roll along…”

Hong-ki: “I think we’re rolling along well because our personalities are pretty distinct.”

Shin-hye: “We make up for the gaps with the others, like fitting pieces to a puzzle. If a script comes out today that we’ll start filming tomorrow, we don’t have time to memorize it properly but when we work, it comes together so well it’s almost unreal. It’s amazing teamwork.”

Hong-ki: “When working with FT Island, when I get really tired, I can get bad-tempered. But here, when I get tired I joke around with Yong-hwa and Geun-seok hyung. When I arrive at the set in the mornings, Yong-hwa pounds on my car window. I’m a bit reserved, but we became friends right away. I’ve heard that people who are a little weird get along well. When I see Geun-seok hyung, he glares first. And I talk a lot with Shin-hye. I don’t have any time to feel depressed.”

Geun-seok (suddenly): “If you want to know what it’s like [in a sudden booming voice], KOONG!”

The three others (In perfect order, as though they were waiting for it): “JJAK!”

Koong-jjak is a sort of onomatopoeic expression of rhythm, like bang-thump.

Geun-seok (With Hwang Tae-kyung’s proud expression): “This is what our relationship is like.”

Shin-hye: “When Geun-seok oppa says ‘koong,’ we immediately say ‘jjak.’ That’s our relationship.”

minam97.jpg

What “You’re Beautiful” means in my life

Shin-hye: “It’s the best present to my 20-year-old self.”

Hong-ki: “It’s my best work after acting again as an adult.”

Yong-hwa: “It has a huge meaning that can’t be said in words. This is my first time on television, and I can’t forget it. There are the nicknames Towel Guy, even Milk Guy.”

Hong-ki: “Geun-seok hyung must feel so honored to have met Hong-ki…”

Geun-seok: “Um… It’s the fairy-tale-like story of young, beautiful kids. At some point, I’m sure I’ll change and go more macho, and my body will probably change. I want to pick out what the current, 23-year-old Jang Geun-seok looks like now, in this best time of life, the most beautiful time…”

Hong-ki: “The most ‘flower-like’ time. We’re flower buds, and hyung, you’ve bloomed. Keke.”

HIGH CUT:: “Shall we end this chat here for our flower-like young men?”

All four members: “Yes, thank you. Please don’t watch IRIS. Keke.”

minam146.jpg

Guest chinita

ShinHye completed her composition last week in Music & Lyrics with song titled: I Think of You

20120310_1331347026_02698800_1.jpg

YongHwa announced the title of his new song: I'm Still Loving You (or You're My Love)

cnblue-3rd-album.jpg?w=600&h=400

You’re my love

I can't fall asleep in this long night

I draw you out again

Today, I hold back tears yet again

I let out a sigh - you're my love

Stabirabi rapststabira

Love you love you love you my love

Stabirabi rapststabira I want your love

* My painful love, I'm hurting as if I cut my skin

I try to hold it in but soundlessly, it hurts

My aching love, it's bitter as if I swallowed poison

I try to smile but I'm faintly aching

Today, I see the morning yet again

I draw you out again

Lingering attachments push over to me again

I still love you - you're my love

You’re my love

Stabirabi rapststabira

Love you love you love you my love

Stabirabi rapststabira I want your love

* repeat

My bad love, I call you but there’s no answer (no answer)

I beg to hold on to you but you coldly turn away (turn away)

My bad love, you are leaving like vapor (you are leaving)

I extend my hand to hold you but at some point, you already left me

from cnbluestorm with credits to saturnkr and popgasa.com

See it on YouTube:

EDIT:

The first time I heard this song was without knowing the lyrics. I liked the music and it sounded upbeat. But when I finally saw the translation of the lyrics, I liked the way the words were written, but I felt sad. It felt like ep15 of Heartstrings. So I don't think it is a response to ShinHye's song. It was just coincidental that they came out at the same time. Just tells you that a song's title can go either way blush.gif The safe way is to take the song for its merits ^_^

Guest checkinout

hi @chinita, I think you're missing a final stanza for the chorus:

Thought it'd be good for all to read the full song before jumping to any conclusions, unlike a certain ship that's been going around claiming the song for their ship without fully reading the lyrics :rolleyes:

@mindyjong I guess no one really knows apart from Yong Hwa and Shin Hye themselves. But we do know that they are very close friends and sometimes, that's enough. blush.gif

Guest lolamitzzz

good day dooliers!

love yong new song I'm still loving you...after reading the translations i thought wahhh its Gyu Won song for Lee Shin (heartstrings):lol::lol::lol:

@mindyjong....all i know is that they are real friends (very close) and they both admit that:D

431067_155693444551495_100003325215301_197012_1209296641_n.jpg

431529_154513304669509_100003325215301_193659_2117174034_n.jpg

424538_153223468131826_100003325215301_189621_1525352199_n.jpg

Guest chinita

hi @chinita, I think you're missing a final stanza for the chorus:

Thought it'd be good for all to read the full song before jumping to any conclusions, unlike a certain ship that's been going around claiming the song for their ship without fully reading the lyrics :rolleyes:

@mindyjong I guess no one really knows apart from Yong Hwa and Shin Hye themselves. But we do know that they are very close friends and sometimes, that's enough. blush.gif

@checkinout: I agree! So I edited my earlier post. Just goes to show that we shouldn't jump right away into "conclusions". We just have to be more circumspect in the future -_- . . . and cool, waiting for all info to come in before making observations.

But I like the song! ^_^