❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

422120_200855660020506_152170751555664_294222_1769362065_n.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun Shed Tears After the Last Shot

426813_200859796686759_152170751555664_294232_1978817865_n.jpg

After completing the shooting for MBC drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun, Kim soo Hyun emotionally shed tears, and was earning the new nickname of ‘water tap.’

Kim Soo Hyun who is becoming ultra popular after starring in MBC hit drama series The Moon that Embraces the Sun did his final shooting in the set at Yongin City, Gyeonggi-do on March 8th, 2012. After the filming was completed successfully as per normal, the tears of Kim Soo Hyun flowed, becoming a crying guy.

The news of Kim Soo Hyun shedding tears on the shooting scene spread through the fan club of Kim Soo Hyun, and the fans said that they’re even sadder than Kim Soo Hyun. It’s expected that the fans can meet Kim Soo Hyun in commercial advertisements after the end of drama.

Not only that, Kim Soo Hyun is also showing his singing skill by participating in the production of OST for The Moon Embracing the Sun. The song of Kim Soo Hyun will be released as the The Moon that Embraces the Sun OST part 6 on midnight of March 13th, 2012. The song expresses the sincere love of Hwon to Yeon Woo. The mid bass of Kim Soo Hyun and soulful voice has made many fans looking forward to the song.

There are only 2 episodes of The Moon that Embraces the Sun remaining, what’s the ending for the love of Yeon Woo and Hwon has also lifted the expectations of the fans.

via Naver

Guest simplyallysa

http://kpopfever.com/2012/03/the-moon-han-ga-in-shoots-a-bullet-of-love-towards-kim-soo-hyun/

‘The Moon’, Han Ga In shoots a bullet of love towards Kim Soo Hyun

5e704f9d.jpg

]Han Ga In‘s lovely picture shooting not an arrow but a bullet carrying love is all the buzz. On March 9th, some of the behind the scenes pictures have been revealed on the official homepage of MBC’s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’,

8f1987f4.jpg

6674ff11.jpg

In one of the pictures, Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In are standing right next to each other making a beautiful couple with bright smiles on their faces. In another picture, Han Ga In stares at Kim Soo Hyun and you can feel the love in the air between Huh Yeon Woo (played by Han Ga In) and Lee Hwon (played by Kim Soo Hyun).

In yet another picture, Han Ga In boasts her breathtaking beauty as she shoots a bullet of love towards Kim Soo Hyun. The beautiful smile on Han Ga In’s face perfectly communicates the deep love that Huh Yeon Woo feels for Lee Hwon.

Netizens commented, “Finally do we get to see some more romance?”, “I think it’s going to be so romantic at the end”, “Could we see the bullet of love on ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun?’”, “Bang! Bang! The bullet of love!”, and “Just looking at the picture makes you feel the love.”

‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ did not air on March 7th or 8th with the labor union strike spreading out and for longer term, resulting in ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun Special’ replacing the time slot. Episodes 19 and 20 of ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ are scheduled to air on March 14th and 15th.

Source: NewsEN via Nate

Guest simplyallysa

We were all fooled by those photos... that's what happens when they don't show TMETS on time :D

I think his agency would be able to give him that given the chance he would want to release an album.

He's working hard these days and I hope he gets to rest after all the work he has to do before choosing his next project

I like that side of him too... but he's always humble too in answering questions but there's an issue that he's becoming arrogant these days... I don't know how he answered it since I can't understand the translation

Really sis, is there any articles saying that his arrogant?!! But i don't see any articles that saying that, its just some of the fans reacted that way when he said his handsomeness...

METS in Chinese newspaper

*quoted image*

cr:fb METS

TMETS is getting more popular in CHINA I just hope KIM SOO HYUN will have his fan base there it'd be great!

Guest simplyallysa

Jung Il Woo, Kim Soo Hyun & Song Jae Rim Covered with Gorgeous Quilt to Keep Warm

sunnmoon-gorgeous-blanket2.jpg

sunnmoon-gorgeous-blanket1.jpg

On March 8th, 2012, a few behind the scene photos of handsome trio Jung Il Woo, Kim Soo Hyun and Song Jae Lim covered with gorgeous quilt were published on the Internet with the title of “The three resting men.”

In the photos, instead of wearing thick jacket, the whole body of Jung Il Woo, Kim Soo Hyun and Song Jae Rim was covered by blanket in order to take refuge from the cold weather with a unique method.

The gorgeous quilt that they were using is the one used by the royal family in the drama, which embroidered with golden patterns, the four sides also trimmed with fluffy white hair, looks very expensive.

Netizens commented on the photos of the trio, “Three handsome men covered with quilt, it looks more luxurious,” “ordinary quilt is not suitable for the three flower men in The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” “The way for the king to resist the cold is extraordinary indeed,” “I want to squeeze into them,” and so on.

On the other hand, the TV series The Moon that Embraces the Sun only remains two episodes that yet to be broadcast, but because of MBC union strike, the scheduled broadcast on March 7 and March 8 couldn’t be aired, the special episodes which feature highlights of The Moon that Embraces the Sun were aired instead.

Kim Soo Hyun Sings Only You One Person to Thank Fans

sunnmoon-kim-soo-hyun-game1.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun in starring in MBC TV Wednesday and Thursday drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun in the role of Lee Hwon. His acting has won critical acclaim, and he is also singing the 6th part of the drama OST, The One and Only You (also translated as Only You One Person).

On March 9th, 2012, his management agency explained about the reason for Kim Soo Hyun to sing the OST for the drama, “In order to thank the viewers who love the drama, Kim Soo Hyun decided to sing the insert song. Hope that everybody can continue to support and pay attention.”

The insert song Only You One Person is showing the emotion of Lee Hwon who is played by Kim Soo Hyun to his beloved Yeon Woo (played by Han Ga In) through true love confession dedicated to the woman whom he deeply loved. The interlude song will complete the love of lead male and female characters in The Moon that Embraces the Sun that is full of obstacles. With the modest melody coupled with distinctive bass of Kim Soo Hyun, the song expresses the true love that cannot be forgotten, touching the heart of many fans.

Kim Soo Hyun used to show his singing skill that is on par with professional singer through the insert song of TV series Dream High, Dreaming. This time, through Only You One Person, he shows an even mature singing strength. The song will be released to the public through major music sites on March 13th, 2012.

via TVDaily

That's all for now... Gotta go to school...annyeong..

lhynne, on Today, 07:26 AM, said:

I like that side of him too... but he's always humble too in answering questions but there's an issue that he's becoming arrogant these days... I don't know how he answered it since I can't understand the translation

Now that he is in the limelight, after his popularity in METS, media's attention will be completely on him. he will have so many interviews in which they ask him same set of ten questions. Among them, one of it will be how was the kiss scene with HGI. Please tell us which kiss was better?, HGI or SUZY. they just pull out words from your mouth. That happened to suzy. I feel really sorry for her.

Sometimes these media also screw or twist the words from what u actually say. Even before he started to give interviews, the rumours have started that he is having a relationship with Suzy. Does that even make sense??? He is just a good friend with her. And to add, some selcas of him with suzy, it was said to be intimate relationship with her. Why are netizens exaggerating a small issue???

He has to be very careful before answering these media people. I appreciate his honest answers really. It does not mean he is arrogant. I would always want him to be humble and with same positive/cheerful attitude he has now. so, my advise to him will be THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU LEAP and most importantly don't involve yourself in any scandals.

KSY Fighting!!!!!

Famous faces linked to higher costs

120309_p08_famous.jpg

Consumers weary over star-focused marketing wars between clothing brands

By Kwon Mee-yoo

Actor Kim Soo-hyun, who currently plays a gentle king in the hit TV drama "Moon Embracing the Sun," is advertising Bean Pole Outdoor and joined a horde of entertainers promoting outdoor clothing brands.

The new line has been launched by Cheil Industries and a Bean Pole Outdoor spokeswoman said, "Kim’s image is suitable with the concept of Bean Pole Outdoor, which aims to create sophisticated urban-style outdoor clothing."

Top stars are now competing for spots to make commercials for outdoor clothing brands. Heartthrob actor Zo In-sung, who won acclaim as star of the hit 2004 television series, “Something Happened in Bali,” and starred in the 2008 period fantasy movie, “A frozen flower,” models for Black Yak.

Won Bin, who has starred in hit movies such as “Man from Nowhere” in 2010 and “Mother” in 2009, represents K2. Lee Min-ho, who played Gu Jun-pyo in the hit TV series “Boys Over Flowers,” and Girls' Generation's Yuna represent Eider. Boy bands 2PM and Big Bang model for NEPA and North Face respectively.

These stars are the faces of the exploding industry.

Outdoor apparel was once a dormant market dealing only in goods for climbing or hiking but it is expanding to cover outdoor activities such as bike riding, camping, fishing and walking. It has become popular among students and females.

The outdoor equipment market started to expand rapidly from the late 2000s. Last year, the industry marked sales over 4 trillion won and expects to exceed 5 trillion this year.

With the expansion of the market, outdoor brands hired famous actors and singers for their advertisements. Stars also like to appear on such commercials to show off their healthy and fit image.

Previously, mountaineers were more common in commercials for outdoor clothing brands to emphasize their professionalism. In 2009, North Face used actress Kong Hyo-jin, suggesting an outdoor look for young women and changed the advertising scene for outdoor apparel marketing.

Many commercials for these brands feature models engaged in outdoor activities. Lee Min-ho and Yuna went rock-climbing in French firm Eider's ad while singer Lee Seung-gi for Kolon Sports and Won Bin for K2 went all the way to New Zealand to shoot commercials.

Though the companies declined to disclose the amount they paid for commercials, industry sources say each celebrity model earned around 1 billion won.

Civic organizations have criticized using expensive stars in commercials, which might lead to increases in prices.

"They paid a lot for their models and they have to make the most out of them, resulting in a series of outdoor brand advertisements everywhere," a Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) official said. "The burden is transferred to customers, especially young students who readily react to the star-studded commercials."

As criticism on marketing using K-pop singers targeting teenagers has mounted, North Face scrapped plans to air a TV commercial featuring Big Bang, which signed a contract to promote the company’s spring/summer promotion.

"We will focus on advertisements emphasizing our functional, technical aspects instead of those featuring popular stars," a North Face spokeswoman said.

The firms have also moved toward product placement to avoid further criticism on expensive advertising expenses for stars.

NEPA is providing its clothing to KBS drama "Dream High 2" and Montbell and Black Yak does the same for other series and variety shows.

It costs about 30-40 million won to sponsor and advertise indirectly in an episode of a television show. The price rises if the character is in the fashion business and more if the brand is introduced in the drama.

“Product placement is cheaper than casting top stars in commercials and about one third of the viewers remember the sponsored brand, which proves the positive effect of such advertising,” a product placement agency spokeswoman said.

korea times

I'm not exactly sure which interview you are referring to, but maybe it's the interview about whether he thinks he's handsome and he says yes. He goes to say that he thinks his best feature is his eyes. I think that's how it was translated. Sometimes things get lost in translation. If this is the basis of that arrogance, then I'm not too worried. I like that he's gutsy with his answers, and that he answers truthfully. I'd rather he be this way, and still act like a goofball. There are so many actors who will probably answer with a no, but their actions say differently. They always try to act cool and all that. Sometimes this causes their limitations in acting (I think this is very common with idol-turned-actors---my opinion only). Anyway the behavior I see behind the scenes with his production staff/crew and fellow actors says that he is still the very down-to-earth and considerate Soo Hyun. Sometimes interviewers ask these types of questions in order to cause controversy in order to get better ratings or publicity. I will not fault him for his honesty.

It's a recent interview where he was asked a lot of questions about him and other controversies like him not replying to BYJ's text and others... I'll try to look for the article although I can't guarantee if I can still find it since there's a lot of news about him these days... I know that he's just being honest with a hint of playfulness when he answers questions and he's always so shy so how can he be arrogant

Guest simplyallysa

It's a recent interview where he was asked a lot of questions about him and other controversies like him not replying to BYJ's text and others... I'll try to look for the article although I can't guarantee if I can still find it since there's a lot of news about him these days... I know that he's just being honest with a hint of playfulness when he answers questions and he's always so shy so how can he be arrogant

BYJ is the CEO of his agency KEYEAST right!,.?.Maybe he really doesn't like his agency that much they are kind strict to his career & also remember his agency almost not gonna accept TMETS drama just Kim Soo Hyun who insisted it & also about contributing a song to TMETS ost, his agency said that he doesnt have time. but Kim Soo Hyun insisted it again for fans! From what I have heard during his past interviews of BYJ is strict kinda guy!.. I don't know im just assuming!

Good afternoon & good morning everyone. TGIF.. Well hoping for more good news for him than some negative stuffs.! Just wanna keep going..

BYJ is the CEO of his agency KEYEAST right!,.?.Maybe he really doesn't like his agency that much they are kind strict to his career & also remember his agency almost not gonna accept TMETS drama just Kim Soo Hyun who insisted it & also about contributing a song to TMETS ost, his agency said that he doesnt have time. but Kim Soo Hyun insisted it again for fans! From what I have heard during his past interviews of BYJ is strict kinda guy!.. I don't know im just assuming!

Good afternoon & good morning everyone. TGIF.. Well hoping for more good news for him than some negative stuffs.! Just wanna keep going..

Yes, BYJ is his Agency's CEO and not that he dislike Keyeast.. its because he was busy with TMETS that he didn't have time to reply but they are in contact recently and has been giving him a lot of encouragement and advice.

Finally found the article, it's dated March 6 and yet I have to scan a lot of pages just to find it

Related article

While scanning the pages for the article I found this old news with Kim Soo hyun being drunk at Dream High's after party

06115943_joo.jpg

Related article

I don't think him insisting on accepting TMETS or him singing the OST when his agency didn't want him to is any indication that he doesn't like his agency. It most probably just means that he feels he can do certain things and assures them that he can and so they let him. Also, BYJ might be strict but he was very good to KSH during and after dream high. He is also one of the people KSH admires. Remember KSH gave an interview and said how BYJ would send him texts critiquing his scenes on DH and encouraging him even giving him vitamins to keep his strength during filming. If it wasn't for being in Keyeast, KSH would probably never have been cast for DH. So, just because he disagrees with them on some things doesn't take away the fact that there are alot of advantages for being in that agency.

Yes, BYJ is his Agency's CEO and not that he dislike Keyeast.. its because he was busy with TMETS that he didn't have time to reply but they are in contact recently and has been giving him a lot of encouragement and advice.

I was guessing that it was because he was busy that he didn't have time to reply and it turns out I was right. Haha. I remember he also said in an interview(s) last year that BYJ told him to remember to stay humble and that with alot of success comes alot of responsibility.

While scanning the pages for the article I found this old news with Kim Soo hyun being drunk at Dream High's after party.

Yeah, I remember reading last year about him being drunk at that party. Well, he did say he can't drink alot. :lol:

Kim Soo Hyun Shed Tears After the Last Shot

so he has another nickname "water tap", I think he's a very emotional guy that's why he cries easily and also because they all became so close that it's hard to say goodbye to the people you had worked with for 3 months

Guest old soul

@simplyalyssa, @lhynne, @dramafan888, I always believe that the higher you climb, the harder you fall. It's part and parcel of fame that there will always be people who will keep trying to pull you down especially the media (because this is what sells and this is what they make a living of). I don't necessarily believe everything I read about KSH. Instead I observe him in his interviews and I watch his BTS and sometimes the negative persona that some media outlets try to portray of him is so contradictory to what I see and hear of him. I just hope KSH with the help of his management company and his own family will keep him grounded because his journey to fame came pretty fast. First and foremost he is an actor and when he doesn't take his fame to heart, he will keep on improving as an actor. But once he starts believing all the attention and praises that he's been getting lately he may become stagnant in his craft. Even if I'm already so impressed with his talent I know that he has the potential to become even greater. I think Keyeast will play their cards right. They've hit a gold mine in KSH, and I'm sure they'll make darn sure to keep him on top. I'm just happy that KSH insisted on doing this particular drama. He really is an intuitive actor. He knew that he wanted to challenge himself in this type of role, and, boy, did he shine.