❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Awwwwwwwww, the three musketeers. They really did become close. I hope they keep in touch with each other.

Jung Eun pyo is scheduled to appear on a Radio show I think and he's going to talk about Kim Soo hyun :D

Guest simplyallysa

http://asian-drama.org/how-busy-are-the-actors-who-forced-pd-to-continue-filming/

How Busy Are the Actors who Forced PD to Continue Filming

sunnmoon-press55.jpg

The PD of MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Kim Do Hoon, expressed his intention to join the strike on March 6th, 2012, but retracted his decision just after half a day. If director Kim left the filming scene, the drama has no choice but to stop broadcast, but he gave up the “trump card” after only 6 hours, one can’t help wondering. It is reported that the director changed his mind because of the busy schedule of the main actors. So, how busy is the schedule of the actors?

Kim Soo Hyun will start the busy CF filming schedule right after the end of the drama. Before the broadcast of The Moon Embracing the Sun, he has only 4 endorsements, but now already clinched 15 endorsement contracts. If the drama ended according to the contract on March 8th, 2012, then he will have no time to rest, and directly involved in the filming schedule for the advertisements.

The person related to the management agency said, “The time of advertisement broadcast is provisioned, so the filming schedule cannot be pushed back indefinitely. Didn’t expect the filming schedule of the TV series suddenly postponed, we’re re-coordinating with the advertisers on the schedule, asking for understanding.”

The situation of Han Ga In is similar, not only there is advertising contracts that required immediate shooting, but she also has to start the promotional activities for the movie Architecture 101 that premieres on March 22nd, 2012. Architecture 101 is first comeback movie of Han Ga In after a gap of 8 years, therefore she has feelings for the movie that is different from others. The delay of The Moon Embracing the Sun filming schedule will bring a lot of inconveniences for her promotional activities

In addition, it is reported that Kim Min Seo who plays the role of queen in the drama also have advertising pictorial shooting schedule waiting for her, while Jung Il Woo also has problem to adjust the invitation for CF that is accumulating.

A person related to the TV station said, “The high popularity of The Moon that Embracing the Sun ultimately led to director Kim took back his decision to participate in the strike. Decision was made provisionally to complete the filming before March 13th, 2012, but even so, the schedule has been delayed by a week, making it very difficult for the actors.”

via Joongang Daily

]

Oh what they are photoshopped but the photos were believable! ...I just wanna know..if they are really getting married...?"" I'm sure they will I guess,,..

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-soo-hyuns-heart-condition-shocks-fans

Kim Soo Hyun's Heart Condition Shocks Fans

I hope he would stop smoking if he has heart disease... He says he's healthy but no one knows if it will recur although he's taking some medications

I haven't noticed it before since the photo in The Thieves poster is a bit small but they are actually pointing a gun at Soo hyun's chest :o

viewimage-29.jpg

I hope he won't die in the movie... I don't want a sad ending for his character.

I'm excited to see him in action- fighting scenes and stunts

Guest simplyallysa

I hope he would stop smoking if he has heart disease... He says he's healthy but no one knows if it will recur although he's taking some medications

Yeah kinda little worried about his health I just hope he quits smoking! I know it's hard for him & remember the scene when he was crying it was kind painful to him..I think his heart...

I haven't noticed it before since the photo in The Thieves poster is a bit small but they are actually pointing a gun at Soo hyun's chest :o

*quoted image*

I hope he won't die in the movie... I don't want a sad ending for his character.

I'm excited to see him in action- fighting scenes and stunts

I just hope he wont die & sad ending makes me uncomfortable to see it...the movie is coming out this summer right!..?..

I just hope he wont die & sad ending makes me uncomfortable to see it...the movie is coming out this summer right!..?..

Yup!!! It's gonna be out this summer... It's one busy year for Soo hyun and we're still on the first quarter of the year... lots of work is good for his career and bank account but I hope he finds time to take a rest and maybe go on a vacation abroad and do things he loves to do like taking pictures

Guest simplyallysa

^^^ he looks so nice with that suit....i am shocked that he already shoot this CF maybe during the aftermath of no shooting of TMETS...

...he'll be busy & we're gonna be busy with stuffs...i can't wait..

Kim Soo-hyun, "haepumdal awkward beginning of filming, I now began to blend"

[Newsen reachability News] Kim Soo-hyun this 'haepumdal' told us that early beginning of the drama was awkward. March 8 MBC 'the moon embraces the sun' official website Lee Hwoon Station Kim Soo-hyun unveiled images of the interview. Kim Soo-hyun of the 'moon embraces the sun' shooting, with an initial episode revealed awkward actor.

Kim Soo-hyun of the "At first everybody was hardened. Just say 'Hello' 'Have meals' asking about was the atmosphere," he said.

201203091123061001_1.jpg

Kim Soo-hyun after a "work in progress, the more hazardous atmosphere has been getting each other began to enter the natural seureopge mixed," said "But now remained one week," said ahswiun seemed smiled. Kim Soo-hyun and Jung Il Woo et al songjaerim actual shooting each other up - and enough jokes and joke freely. Seven became known to intimates. Meanwhile, the moon embraces the sun' in the aftermath of the MBC union strike gyeolbanghaetda March 7 and

& 8..

The last two episode will air on March 14 & 15, is scheduled to be broadcast across.

Kim Soo Hyun Completed Filming for TMTETS after 3 Days & Nights

Kim Soo Hyun was finishing his filming on the set of The Moon that Embraces the Sun on the afternoon of March 8th, 2012. An official of management agency said, “The filming went for 3 days and nights continuously. Thankful that the shooting ended safely. The health condition of Kim Soo Hyun is good.”

Kim Soo Hyun has returned home to rest after greeting the staff crews and actors. Originally, he was supposed to start the OST recording, but his stamina ran out, thus the schedule has to be postponed.

From the morning of March 9th, 2012, Kim Soo hyun started the filming of the CF. The next 10 days will continuously shoot the CF schedules which contracts were signed during the filming of The Moon that Embraces the Sun. An official said, " Until 19th, almost everyday there is CF shooting activities. Then, will be the interview schedule as well as other activities."

Asian-drama

The CF for Petizel, he did it today???? So fast. He is so good looking in that suit. But that hairstyle is not good . I like it when he leaves his hair freely, Like the one abovefor Prospecs.

Me three!!! Hope he quit smoking.

IKR, the wedding pictures were photoshopped perfectly with the mbc and the METS word logo. I really fell for it. Thanks to one of our moon sunner who found it that its ps.

Edit:

Finished his mets filming after 3 days and nights continuously. Waahhhhhh, I really appreciate his commitment. hope he take care of his health too. Really looking forward to his OST song to be released on 13th. I liked his dreaming ost. So talented that when he is given training, there is a chance that he can release a single of his own. I hope for that in the future, too.

KSH Fighting!!!!

Guest simplyallysa

so i better go & it's sleep time for me ..going to school early tomorrow...

have a good night & afternoon everyone...

KIM SOO HYUN fighting...at least he have time to rest & his contribution for the OST still on going...

Guest old soul

Kim Soo Hyun deserves all his success today. I have seen him in 3 dramas, and he has yet to disappoint. He seems to only get better. I love that he doesn't take himself too seriously and that when interviewed he is always so straightforward with his answers. I hope he keeps himself grounded. I do wonder how he can smoke and have had a heart ailment. I hope he'll be able to give up the smoking so that his health will not hinder his success.

More power to the King, but Sam Song will always have a soft spot in my heart.

The CF for Petizel, he did it today???? So fast. He is so good looking in that suit. But that hairstyle is not good . I like it when he leaves his hair freely, Like the one abovefor Prospecs.

Me three!!! Hope he quit smoking.

IKR, the wedding pictures were photoshopped perfectly with the mbc and the METS word logo. I really fell for it. Thanks to one of our moon sunner who found it that its ps.

Edit:

Finished his mets filming after 3 days and nights continuously. Waahhhhhh, I really appreciate his commitment. hope he take care of his health too. Really looking forward to his OST song to be released on 13th. I liked his dreaming ost. So talented that when he is given training, there is a chance that he can release a single of his own. I hope for that in the future, too.

KSH Fighting!!!!

We were all fooled by those photos... that's what happens when they don't show TMETS on time :D

I think his agency would be able to give him that given the chance he would want to release an album.

He's working hard these days and I hope he gets to rest after all the work he has to do before choosing his next project

Kim Soo Hyun deserves all his success today. I have seen him in 3 dramas, and he has yet to disappoint. He seems to only get better. I love that he doesn't take himself too seriously and that when interviewed he is always so straightforward with his answers. I hope he keeps himself grounded. I do wonder how he can smoke and have had a heart ailment. I hope he'll be able to give up the smoking so that his health will not hinder his success.

More power to the King, but Sam Song will always have a soft spot in my heart.

I like that side of him too... but he's always humble too in answering questions but there's an issue that he's becoming arrogant these days... I don't know how he answered it since I can't understand the translation

i dont know if anybody posted the youtube links When he was in SINGAPORE for MAMA AWARDS.

ARRIVAL AT RED CARPET:OMG, how popular he should be, just to hear the scream of fan girls

Cr:ST141993

KIM SO HYUN & NAM GYU RI ANNOUNCING AWARDS:

Cr:GeminiNguyen86

Guest old soul

I like that side of him too... but he's always humble too in answering questions but there's an issue that he's becoming arrogant these days... I don't know how he answered it since I can't understand the translation

I'm not exactly sure which interview you are referring to, but maybe it's the interview about whether he thinks he's handsome and he says yes. He goes to say that he thinks his best feature is his eyes. I think that's how it was translated. Sometimes things get lost in translation. If this is the basis of that arrogance, then I'm not too worried. I like that he's gutsy with his answers, and that he answers truthfully. I'd rather he be this way, and still act like a goofball. There are so many actors who will probably answer with a no, but their actions say differently. They always try to act cool and all that. Sometimes this causes their limitations in acting (I think this is very common with idol-turned-actors---my opinion only). Anyway the behavior I see behind the scenes with his production staff/crew and fellow actors says that he is still the very down-to-earth and considerate Soo Hyun. Sometimes interviewers ask these types of questions in order to cause controversy in order to get better ratings or publicity. I will not fault him for his honesty.

Awwww, so he's the one who gave her the flowers.

Kim Soo Hyun's Good Bye To Kim Young Ae on 'The Moon That Embraces the Sun'

10557-kim.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun was there as Kim Young Ae was shooting her last scene.

Behind the scene photo of Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Young Ae was unveiled by MBC 'The Moon That Embraces the Sun' .

Kim Young Ae and Kim Soo Hyun both are smiling in the photo. Kim Soo Hyun brought a buquet of flowers to celebrate Kim Young Ae's final shooting of the drama.

Netizens commented "The two in the drama are always fighting each other, but not in reality", "Can't wait to see the rest!"

kpopstarz