[Drama 2011] - Bride of the Sun - 태양의 신부

Arue

Guest jdkk09

Oh please not "jumping bean guard".  Step-mom must be seeing KW saving HW.  As for KR he seriously needs to have a heart attack and be put out of commission.  It's enough already. tongue2.gif  That guy needs an enema to clean out all the vileness he spews out his mouth.  Along with IS and YR.  I know it's a daily drama yet I wish HW was portrayed with more UMPH.  If she would just act on her own behalf I wouldn't be so irritated with that character.  She could be more proactive rather than letting everyone move around her and then acting or reacting.  Really annoying.  There's a time and place to act and she's long passed it.

Thanks guys for all your comments.  I enjoy reading them all!  rolleyes.gif 

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- In Sook blackmail HW---thanks...didn't know that.

- Stepmom dreamt that HW is injured badly ...Why the heck doesn't she speak up - she blabs about everything else!

- KW told HW that his dad was the criminal At last! 3 ppl (must think child was killed)

- YR obtained the medicine which will caused abortion ...I wondered what she was doing. Talk about someone who can't handle competition.

- Manager Park found out HW is investigating the fire ...I thought he put the hit on KW. Same difference, though, 'cause same car. You know, he is worse than KR because that means he is still setting up KW to be killed in that car and they go back to his childhood because of KW's dad. I guess Park sees it as betrayal. I hope Park ends up in jail for murder or dead. I have yet to see any good qualities in him.

This is just crazy...Preview for next show is one year later with In-Sook (with shorter hair) in charge, I think.

Looks like KW was secretly in a hospital after the car accident, with Park checking in on him followed by gangsters attempting to kill him, but he was probably ready for them. I imagine HW is hidden away somewhere, courtesy of KW. It is supposed to look like she is in the bottom of a lake after the car accident, but we know the main character would never die so soon. She will show up with her baby (to marry JH, I hope).

Re: JH: JH and HW's dad were standing by the lakeside, with JH pleading with a policeman while the dad dropped to his knees in tears. Both thought the car was in the water. A brief shot showed what appeared to be a zipped plastic bag with baby booties with blood on them at the water's edge. That looked staged to me, like what KW would do if he took HW off somewhere to live. I bet he told her to get out of the car before he let it go in the lake while they they escaped separately since he ended up in the hospital with Park's knowledge. I don't see how he would have time to take her to a cabin or somewhere. Oh well...I am overthinking this as usual. As I wrote to Z, I have a very active imagination which is bad when you don't understand a word.

I added more!

This is just crazy...Preview for next show is one year later with In-Sook in charge, I think.  Looks like KW was secretly in a hospital after the car accident, with Park checking in on him followed by gangsters attempting to kill him, but he was probably ready for them.  I imagine HW is hidden away somewhere, courtesy of KW. It is supposed to look like she is in the bottom of a lake after the car accident, but we know the main character would never go away so soon.  She will show up with her baby to marry JH, I hope.

:tears: Where is JH in the midst of these ?

Guest fio209js2

This is just crazy...Preview for next show is one year later with In-Sook in charge, I think. Looks like KW was secretly in a hospital after the car accident, with Park checking in on him followed by gangsters attempting to kill him, but he was probably ready for them. I imagine HW is hidden away somewhere, courtesy of KW. It is supposed to look like she is in the bottom of a lake after the car accident, but we know the main character would never go away so soon. She will show up with her baby to marry JH, I hope.

I couldn't of had said it any better myself.

No way is the main character dead like this.. Nopes.. shes alive somewhere.. (=

Guest kayana20

This is just crazy...Preview for next show is one year later with In-Sook in charge, I think. Looks like KW was secretly in a hospital after the car accident, with Park checking in on him followed by gangsters attempting to kill him, but he was probably ready for them. I imagine HW is hidden away somewhere, courtesy of KW. It is supposed to look like she is in the bottom of a lake after the car accident, but we know the main character would never go away so soon. She will show up with her baby to marry JH, I hope.

Yay then who wlil destroy Insook?I hope she does show up with her baby to marry JH because frankly after they tried to kill her over that inheritance she is stupid if she goes back to that house. Please don't let JH have stupid self-sacrificing syndrome either.Also can KW get some revenge on the people too? They never seem to keep him out of casts.

I haven't watched the show for weeks.  But, I'll take a gamble and answer your question.  See if I'm correct.

He's staring out  a window, looking angstsy and worry.  :P

You keep me laughing and no I bet he is a full on drunk and what if he married YR? OMG the horror.

I couldn't of had said it any better myself.

No way is the main character dead like this.. Nopes.. shes alive somewhere.. (=

She is alive somewhere I am just dying to see what the baby looks like and how JH will be when he see's them alive.

I haven't watched the show for weeks.  But, I'll take a gamble and answer your question.  See if I'm correct.

He's staring out  a window, looking angstsy and worry.  :P

Actually...He was staring out over the lake, with angst, repeating Yuri Noona/Yoona (?) over and over. :D

...I just read "what if he (JH) married YR? OMG the horror" but I would hope KW knowing the DNA results would prevent that marriage from happening even if JH got really stupid. However, I can see YR trying to do it. Yep.

Very sad episode. It did leave some loose ends. Why didn't the police investigate the cause of the accident ? Nobody interviewed the drivers of both vehicles (i.e the driver of the truck and KW). No one enquired about KW, not even YR. In-Sook asked Lawyer Park to fake HW's will and to get rid of KW. 2 men came to the hospital to kill him. Not sure if he died. 

I hope JH is smart enough not to assume that HW is dead since the body was never found.

I am really hooked on this drama right now. The suspense is killing me and can't wait for tomorrow's episode.   

To: 'rikimaiu'

...Nobody interviewed the drivers... (i.e the driver of the truck and KW). No one enquired about KW, not even YR.

In-Sook asked Lawyer Park to fake HW's will and to get rid of KW.

Wait, I got the impression that nobody knows that KW is in the hospital except Park and In-Sook. (just from my observation, of course) The truck driver could have been a gangster, too, judging by the way he was driving. Bottom line, both KW and HW got out, and someone pushed the car in, or hauled it off/drove it off. JH should be hiring a dive team and a drag crew for the lake to determine if there is a vehicle. As far as YR, out of sight, out of mind, I guess concerning KW. She is self absorbed, an opportunist, and too much like her mother to shed a tear. <_<

...2 men came to the hospital to kill him. Not sure if he died. 

He either was ready for them and fought them off, or they were from his father's gang and were there to rescue him. I think he then went to wherever HW is located. I refuse to think he died. :( He is too popular and has a connection to everyone.

...I hope JH is smart enough not to assume that HW is dead since the body was never found.

Don't count on it. :unsure:

I am SO curious if KR's son is hidden away, too. It may not be addressed by the end, but I hate it when a body is never found. :angry: Oh, here's a laugh for you...I have such an active imagination that I decided that the actress for HW, who has a young son, had it written in her contract that she needed these days off for Spring Break. (It is Spring Break here.) :D

To: 'rikimaiu'

...Nobody interviewed the drivers... (i.e the driver of the truck and KW). No one enquired about KW, not even YR.

In-Sook asked Lawyer Park to fake HW's will and to get rid of KW.

Wait, I got the impression that nobody knows that KW is in the hospital except Park and In-Sook. (just from my observation, of course) The truck driver could have been a gangster, too, judging by the way he was driving. Bottom line, both KW and HW got out, and someone pushed the car in, or hauled it off/drove it off. JH should be hiring a dive team and a drag crew for the lake to determine if there is a vehicle. As far as YR, out of sight, out of mind, I guess concerning KW. She is self absorbed, an opportunist, and too much like her mother to shed a tear.  dry.gif

...2 men came to the hospital to kill him. Not sure if he died. 

He either was ready for them and fought them off, or they were from his father's gang and were there to rescue him. I think he then went to wherever HW is located. I refuse to think he died.  :( He is too popular and has a connection to everyone.

...I hope JH is smart enough not to assume that HW is dead since the body was never found.

Don't count on it.  :unsure:

I am SO curious if KR's son is hidden away, too. It may not be addressed by the end, but I hate it when a body is never found. :angry: Oh, here's a laugh for you...I have such an active imagination that I decided that the actress for HW, who has a young son, had it written in her contract that she needed these days off for Spring Break. (It is Spring Break here.)  :D

Those 2 men were under instruction from Lawyer Park to kill KW. They even took out the knife. But i guess it is too early to finish him off just like that. He is certainly too weak from his injuries to fight them. My guess is that just as they were about to kill him, the nurse or doctor walked in and raised the alarm.   

But how could he know the whereabouts of HW ? Unless when they are thrown out of the car, he asked her to run for her safety and agreed to meet somewhere. Now the time is rolled over a year later. I am very curious to know what will happen next.

If you see the next episode, pls help to throw in some spoilers. I only get to see the episode 6 hrs later after the show.

Insook is shaking in fear. HW or KW sent flowers to Insook and YR with the same message when Insook gave a boquet to HW before she had a stage accident. KR was release in prison due to sickness and pay them a visit in the company. I don't think JH is finish with his revenge. I hope HW and KW has a very good plan.

BIG SPOILER TODAY

Oh my gosh ... this is one you have to watch! You just must...

I could have died at the end with payback insinuated from HW to IS.

Hyo-won & Kyung-woo are alive & together. He is respectfully taking care of her/keeping her informed. His hair is to die for, brushed back off his forehead. Her hair is really long, & the baby was in a carriage/pram with a little cap - so cute.

This will be all out of order, but that's okay. At the end, HW sent In-Sook some DAHLIAS/zinnias or whatever those flowers were with awful meaning, & a cryptic note (unsigned, I am sure) with that same message IS told HW. IS remembered her own words coming back to bite her & now she is shaking in her boots.

NOW, something else. KR is OUT of jail. He looks like an old FONZIE from Happy Days in street clothes! :w00t: He walked into his old office & then IS and Park followed later. Well, Park had him hauled out.

YR finally quit wearing black hose & has her natural hair worn down now. She is even bossier around Mi-sun.

It looks like HW's dad is separated (not sure) from Step-mom, but she sits & whines.

JH is still staring out over the lake talking to himself. :rolleyes:

It showed HW with her baby and the guard again at the end. She was sitting on a bench next to a lake. He looks so good.

Insook is shaking in fear. HW or KW sent flowers to Insook and YR with the same message when Insook gave a boquet to HW before she had a stage accident. KR was release in prison due to sickness and pay them a visit in the company. I don't think JH is finish with his revenge. I hope HW and KW has a very good plan.

Thanks...I didn't know if that was why he was released. I saw he was coughing and all. They should have let him die right there. I guess it was cheaper to release him than give him medical care. :D

BIG SPOILER TODAY

Oh my gosh ... this is one you have to watch! You just must...

I could have died at the end with payback insinuated from HW to IS.

Hyo-won & Kyung-woo are alive & together. He is respectfully taking care of her/keeping her informed.  His hair is to die for, brushed back off his forehead. Her hair is really long, & the baby was in a carriage/pram with a little cap - so cute.

This will be all out of order, but that's okay.  At the end, HW sent In-Sook some DAHLIAS/zinnias or whatever those flowers were with awful meaning, & a cryptic note (unsigned, I am sure) with that same message IS told HW.  IS remembered her own words coming back to bite her & now she is shaking in her boots.

NOW, something else. KR is OUT of jail. He looks like an old FONZIE from Happy Days in street clothes!  :w00t:   He walked into his old office & then IS and Park followed later.  Well, Park had him hauled out.

YR finally quit wearing black hose & has her natural hair worn down now. She is even bossier around Mi-sun.

It looks like HW's dad is separated (not sure) from Step-mom, but she sits & whines.

JH is still staring out over the lake talking to himself.   :rolleyes:  

It showed HW with her baby and the guard again at the end. She was sitting on a bench next to a lake.  He looks so good.

Thanks...I didn't know if that was why he was released.  I saw he was coughing and all.  They should have let him die right there.  I guess it was cheaper to release him than give him medical care. :D

Thanks Slnt bomb and WdlandsTX for the spoiler. It is good to know both KW and HW are safe. At least HW has a man to protect to her. Can't wait to see KW with his new look ! After today's episode, need to wait for another 2 days before it continues again.  :(

Reply to Rikimaiu

... 2 men were under instruction from Lawyer Park to kill KW.

I didn't know that. Thanks. I saw the knife, but thought maybe they were his father's guys and that was just to throw us off. Well, it did, 'cause he is alive somehow.

But how could he know the whereabouts of HW ? I think he arranged for her to go to a safe place & orchestrated the accident to look deadly. That would be part of his duties as a bodyguard & he has connections as a gangster. If you have never seen The Bodyguard with Kevin Kostner/Whitney Houston, you may enjoy it. Since her death, it is being shown a lot.

Unless when they are thrown out of the car, he asked her to run for her safety . I thought about that - no evidence of a car, so we don't know if the car ended up in the lake or if he stayed there and pretended it went in and called Park saying it went in and sent her on her way to a safe place using the car, or what. Remember, too, he has that good friend that showed up at his apartment when she was almost kidnapped a while back. He could have called him and he could have driven her to safety. Anyway, she got to safety somehow.

... After today's episode, need to wait for another 2 days before it continues again.  :(

Yes, that is why I wanted to send this in today - because of the weekend. We finally had something worthwhile happen. 'bout time!

Guest jdkk09

sweatingbullets.gif   HW and KW are together with the baby and are all OK.  A BIG thank you to Wdland, TX, rikimaiu & sintbomb for the spoilers.  And Wdland, TX because of you I really will watch the episode.  I hate having to wait 2 days now.

I'm curious to see what kind of relationship HW and KW have.  I don't think she would develop a romantic one with him. (Too Bad, I like that man.)  I suppose they've been plotting how to take all those evil machines down in one fell swoop.  

I can't wait to see IS shaking in her boots.  

To: 'jdkk09'

I'm curious to see what kind of relationship HW and KW have.  

They kept it outdoors today, with him bowing to her, & briefing her with info - very professional.

I can't wait to see IS shaking in her boots.

I kinda exaggerated. LOL She actually was shaking in her chair. :P and doing a mighty fine job - so funny.

You know, I have been thinking about KW vs JH and their suits. JH has the most ill-fitting suits and sometimes looks like a little boy going to church in a size that is too small for him. The jackets are too short and the pants/trousers are too tight. Whereas, for Kyung-woo, the suits always fit well. When I watched Scent of a Woman, the wardrobe dept. did such fittings on purpose for the character. I can't figure out why JH's suits would look so awkward on purpose, though. I think it's just that KW always wears the same suit as a uniform! :) Anyway, it certainly is tailored well down to the shoes he was wearing today when he stepped out of the car. He just has that air of confidence and posture to go with those cheek/jawbones. I guess that is about everything, huh?

What happened within the 1 year ?

- HW's dad is in the midst of divorcing his wife

- IS and Lawyer Park got married cuz YR called him step dad

- Both JH and YR apparently went overseas (i presume separately) and are now back to Korea, both going to get married. (Eeee ! my heart breaks)

- HW is coming out from hiding. She had too because if she is announced officially dead after 1 year, both IS and Laywer Park will inherit the money.

If HW shows up to them, wouldnt they want to plot her death again ? What ammunition she has against those ppl that is different from a year ago ? I badly wanted JH to meet her again but i think she will be sad to know he is marrying YR.:(

It is sad to see KR being draged out from the office. He is evil but i don't think he will kill someone but IS and Lawyer Park are more evil. They have no qualms about killing anyone who is obstructing their greed for money.

Archived