[Drama 2012] Strongest K-pop Survival

Guest babyfaceyoochun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss_h

Go Yoohwan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His acting been good since his first drama. good to see him break through from his typical good boy image and explore his acting more. Go.. Go..Go!!!1

I hope this will be good but I don't want it to be so alike as You're Beautiful. I want it to be original and does'nt use the same plot . You're Beautiful is so great so I hope this one will be good to.

Park Yoo Hwan is a good actor. I don't know about Go Eun Ah will see her here. Other actors are newbie for me. Wishing luck for this show. Hope there are going to release video teasers. Is there any subbing group planning to sub this drama?

Guest subdwfreaky

that's Kevin with the pink-blue-green vest n bowtie in the colourful poster rite?

gah..i'm so excited for his Kdrama acting debut....hope he'd do well in acting(which i believe he will) n maybe create his own phenomenon (like his groupmate in another drama) xD

but it looks like he's not in the M2 banners n stuffs..wondering if he's going to be new member....o wait...*reads article*...junior member....i guess that's it.

so i guess in real life he's in 9-member group n in this drama too...lol...what a coincidence...

thanks for the pics n infos.

gah too bad the premiere date postponed to 19th..i can't wait....Kevin~!!! (excuse the fangirling lol)

Guest sarangwo

Hi! Do you know where we could watch this drama livestreaming online ?

It's hard to find Channel A livestreaming TV online.

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Why is this drama not popular at all?! Last time  I checked it wasn't even on dramawiki..

If I'm not mistaken the first ep aired today.. let's see if I can find it somewhere.

the first episode will air in 19/03/2012 not today

536469825.jpg?key=320480

536469858.jpg?key=320480

536469817.jpg?key=320480

Archived