[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

Guest dini1010

If its Lee Jang Woo, i don't mind..He's goodlooking and cute too...And he has this special laughter which is very addictive..Very different ..Actually I have been watching WGM Woojung couple..His WGM wife Tara Eunjung going to get jealous again with his kissing scenes.. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donnapie

hi all....gud morning!! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

ive got some news about sunny's new partner....however im not sure if ive got the gist rite....cuz surfing weibo n deciphering the atrocious translations are two completely different things!! somehow....i understand this news comes from DC ....the link being http://gall.dcinside...5390&page=1 and  http://t.cn/zOtKZgc 

Lee Jang Woo's name has been tossed into the pile of hopefuls here....see how dishy he is....he is a model by profession n he even sings!! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

he was last seen in 'Glory Jane' /'Man of Honor' starring opposite Park Min Young n Chun Jung Myung n even earlier in 'Smile, Donghae' as the younger brother of Donghae; Dojin.... he was also in 'Three Brothers'.....he's quite a new hand in my opinion but is rising very quickly now....so ive reasons to believe he is being fiercely promoted....u know how kdrama is...when youre hot....youre everywhere!!! kekeke

*quoted image*

well, i hope i got this news rite...seems they will start shooting end of march....to be ready for viewing by may!!!

OMIGAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Is this real life? Tell me you're not kidding?

Is this news absolutely reliable?

I will be pinning my hopes on this coming true and i will hold you accountable if it didn't happen forever!

*teehee*   :lol:

Just kidding...

It's just that i find this guy really hot and adorable and If you guys don't know why , watch him on WGM.

As in nowwwwwww!!!

HE IS LOVE.

The guy can play horny to kingdom come because he is absolutely perverted!

tumblr_ln4o7kwmiA1qe3dtlo1_500.gif 

I love how he can be naughty and funny and childish and spazzworthy and touchy and UGHHHHHHHHHH... i'm so excited, i'm dying right now.

His stares can melt one's panties.

His naughty smile will send your heart fluttering.

His role in Man of Honor sucked all the fun out of him but he has such great comic timing that i bet he can hold his own against Sunny.

Not only that but the man is absolutely versatile that he can definitely act the crap out of dramatic scenes too.

I've read his name tossed around on dramabeans but since i thought he would not get the role given how more popular actors are pitted against him, i held on to my desire to see the SunWoo pairing happen lest i end up disappointed.

But now?

Oh now you have awaken my desire to see them together so badly.

I say don't judge the man before you've seen him.

Look at him...

I mean look at how HOT he is.

Do you know how the first time i've seen him i've thought to myself how he reminds me of a younger Wookie?

True Story.

86c3cbc8cde622a8c725d89a88bdcb96113732.jpg

20110622_leejangwoo.jpg?w=590 

lee-jang-woo-shows-off-tender-charms-in-vogue-girl-photospread_1.jpg

And now?

Now, he's going to be paired with Sunny?

I couldn't have made a better choice.

Props to MBC.

I am now so freakin' excited to see this series and this pairing that that is me right there below practically crying some rainbows.

tumblr_lnkch0NsGX1qafrh6.png 

Guest jastinel

If its Lee Jang Woo, i don't mind..He's goodlooking and cute too...And he has this special laughter which is very addictive..Very different ..Actually I have been watching WGM Woojung couple..His WGM wife Tara Eunjung going to get jealous again with his kissing scenes.. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His married in real life to Tara or in the show WGM only?

When can we see KSA and Wook in WGM?

Guest donnapie

His married in real life to Tara or in the show WGM only?

When can we see KSA and Wook in WGM?

It's for the show only Jas...

Jangwoo is really, really funny and cute and adorable if you got to know him.

Looking at I do, I do's synopsis and his personality?  The role really seemed to have been made for him.

As for KSA and LDW starring in WGM, i bet we all wish for that but i think it's impossible.

WGM only normally features idols who are extremely popular or actors and actresses who are just beginners or not that popular.

I think the show is a springboard for newcomers to launch their career (similar to how Kim Hyun Joong did it before and now Lee Jang Woo) and for idols to promote themselves mostly.

Guest ev@ngeline

Hi all :D

Previously only wrote on the website (soompi) of kim sun ah (well I think :sweatingbullets: ) since I am a big fan of sun ah, and of course I also enjoyed when I saw her with lee dong wook scent of a woman :wub: , were very well together, I would his love pass from fiction to reality :rolleyes: , but I'm happy to know they are good friends.

On the other hand, hop on one foot with joy when I read the post about lee jang woo as a potential star of I do, I'm happy, I also support lee jang woo, hehe, but did not know much, looks cute and apparently has talent, we hope that the cast for the drama is confirmed soon, if not is lee jang woo, to be someone more handsome and talented lol :phew::D

(I apologize for my poor English blush.gif , I'm still learning, I write with the help of a translator, if you do not understand something I hope for your understanding ^_^ )

Guest jastinel

Hi all :D

Previously only wrote on the website (soompi) of kim sun ah (well I think :sweatingbullets: ) since I am a big fan of sun ah, and of course I also enjoyed when I saw her with lee dong wook scent of a woman :wub: , were very well together, I would his love pass from fiction to reality :rolleyes: , but I'm happy to know they are good friends.

On the other hand, hop on one foot with joy when I read the post about lee jang woo as a potential star of I do, I'm happy, I also support lee jang woo, hehe, but did not know much, looks cute and apparently has talent, we hope that the cast for the drama is confirmed soon, if not is lee jang woo, to be someone more handsome and talented lol :phew::D

(I apologize for my poor English blush.gif , I'm still learning, I write with the help of a translator, if you do not understand something I hope for your understanding ^_^ )

Hi ev@ngeline, welcome to Tango couple world! Your English is fine, everybody would agree to that, nice to see u here!

Thanks doonapie for clarifying things that I miss understood. I `m not watching any other K-TV show, so I`m quite ignorant, all I know is KSA and all his leading men, aside from them....I know nothing in K-drama world....hihihi!

If LJW is the actor that is meant for this drama, then, I`ll try to discover more about him, I can`t say I can`t like this guy, cause we all know KSA, she can make him look more appealing to us.

I`m getting impatient, I want to know more about this drama and I hope it will be a success!

Guest donnapie

If LJW is the actor that is meant for this drama, then, I`ll try to discover more about him, I can`t say I can`t like this guy, cause we all know KSA, she can make him look more appealing to us.

And that is why this pairing is formidable if it happens.

Because on his own? Lee Jang Woo even if he's just slowly getting popular is already a force to reckon with.

He can sing really, really well, he can act really, really well and he's funny as hell. (not to mention really charismatic and good looking).

So just imagine if he's paired with Sunny already?

I bet that would be magnified a thousandfold.

I can't wait if ever to see the two of them burning up the screen.  I just hope it comes true.

Guest dini1010

Those who watched WooJung couple, would know Lee Jang Woo, he's sure one very passionate man..haha..I can imagine him with Suna would be explosive..and donnapie you seems all fired up with this pairing... :phew: Lets hope it would materialise..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest ev@ngeline

thank you very much jastinel :) , about lee jang woo there are some rumors that he already accepted the drama, as I saw on the internet (would be good) but because kim sun ah does not yet formalized their participation in the drama :( , I'll be happier when your agency and drama production confirmed that she will star :D

Guest etee7114

Yeah, I think Sunny is holding back on signing up for "I Do, I Do".  She's probably waiting for the outcome of the MBC strike.  Frankly, I do not want Sunny to pick this project.  There are shady dealings with the fishy head of Kim Jae Chul.  How I wish the actors and actresses with any clout can boycott the broadcasting station too.

If only I Do x2 can be picked up by KBS/SBS.  I don't want Sunny's project to pit against the monstrous MoonSun's ratings which is highly overrated IMHO.  Not that I doubt I Do x2 won't do as well.  But thinking that Sunny will be compared with Ha Ga In, Kim Soo Hyun and Jung Il Woo at the year end awards just doesn't compute in my brain. 

--------------------

About Wookie, isn't it about time he answers some of the questions?  I was reading at Baidu and I think one of them asked if both of them would go on a trip together to the beach for some wine tasting.  Apparently, there was a contest to vote for the person you would like to go wine tasting with; Wookie is 1st in the male category and Sunny is 1st in the female category.  Isn't this reminiscent of their Okinawa trip?

Sigh, so little news on the SunWook front.  And if Sunny does pick up I Do x2, any SOAW promos will be put on hold again.  Sigh x5!!  tears.gif

Guest jastinel

Yeah, I think Sunny is holding back on signing up for "I Do, I Do".  She's probably waiting for the outcome of the MBC strike.  Frankly, I do not want Sunny to pick this project.  There are shady dealings with the fishy head of Kim Jae Chul.  How I wish the actors and actresses with any clout can boycott the broadcasting station too.

If only I Do x2 can be picked up by KBS/SBS.  I don't want Sunny's project to pit against the monstrous MoonSun's ratings which is highly overrated IMHO.  Not that I doubt I Do x2 won't do as well.  But thinking that Sunny will be compared with Ha Ga In, Kim Soo Hyun and Jung Il Woo at the year end awards just doesn't compute in my brain. 

--------------------

About Wookie, isn't it about time he answers some of the questions?  I was reading at Baidu and I think one of them asked if both of them would go on a trip together to the beach for some wine tasting.  Apparently, there was a contest to vote for the person you would like to go wine tasting with; Wookie is 1st in the male category and Sunny is 1st in the female category.  Isn't this reminiscent of their Okinawa trip?

Sigh, so little news on the SunWook front.  And if Sunny does pick up I Do x2, any SOAW promos will be put on hold again.  Sigh x5!!  *quoted image*

I have the same fear with this drama I do, I do, I like the project, but unlike MBC for some really awful reasons.

So I wrote to Sunny days ago, that she still have plenty of time to think about it, I`m sure after the success of SOAW

tons of script landed on her lap. So, I hope she can pick the right drama project and as I`ve said in my post in KSA thread,

Sun-Moon drama for sure will take home most of the awards at the year end awards in MBC,

Lets wait and see, I hope for the best on this drama!

http://sunwook.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/me2day-120306-lee-dong-wooks-me2day-update/

[Trans] Ask questions in one week’s time…not answer questions in one week~ my fault for not specify that. I’m doing fine~ I have a habit of doing nothing after I finish a project…I don’t want to do anything!! kekeke Ahh so many questions… I’m selecting the questions!! Originally intended Me2day for open talk but now it’s too much~~ ha ha I don’t have recent pictures. This picture was taken before my enlistment as ‘Lee Tae Jo’ from drama ‘Partner’~ I like being him. It was fun playing that role….

Wookie updated his me2day yesterday

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2012030718787&sid=0107&nid=007&ltype=1

Wookie at some movie premier

http://seoulbeats.com/2012/03/who-is-fit-to-call-kim-sun-ah-noona/

Who is Fit to Call Kim Sun-ah ‘Noona’?

Share on Tumblr

WRITTEN BY SALIMA ON MARCH 7, 2012

There’s no such thing as a bad drama when Kim Sun-ah is involved. In fact, I could probably watch her watch paint dry and I’d give it a standing ovation. And then ask for an encore. To me, she is the epitome of awesome, even with the ill-named hit film Wet Dreams on her resume. She’s proven herself to be a top actress in the popular drama, My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, and I fell in love with her after watching City Hall and Scent of a Woman.

But if there was one critique I’d have to give her, it would be her attraction to roles that can get a bit too cute at times. And while that  can be part of her charm, I’d like to see her play some stronger characters. So it comes as a delight to learn that Kim Sun-ah will be playing the leading lady in a new romantic comedy set to release in May. Titled I Do, I Do, the drama will feature a successful career woman who, after a one night stand with the new young employee at her job, gets pregnant. A “top star” is being suggested for the role of the young male employee and with a little poking around on the interwebs, I learned that the top star is rumored to be CN Blue‘s Jung Yong-hwa.

My first reaction to that tidbit was, “Wait whaaat?”

As a disclaimer, I must emphasize that I love Yong-hwa. His epic performances on Running Man have solidified my love for him. But I saw the guy in You’re Beautiful. And I definitely saw him in Heartstrings. And, in an effort to be as nice as I can possibly be, I would have rather watched a slab of wood playing the guitar and acting alongside Park Shin-hye.  There’s not a chance in K-drama hell that he’d be able to hold his own with a proven veteran like Kim Sun-ah. Seriously. She’d eat him up.

While continuing my journey through the interwebs, I noticed other names crop up, suggesting others who could play the noona killer in Kim Sun-ah’s drama. I saw names like Song Joong-ki, Lee Min-ho, Kim Bum, and Jaejoong. And I totally agree these guys could play her love interest. That is, if I want to sit through awkward scenes of Kim Sun-ah making googly eyes at a guy that could pass for her much younger brother. The 36 year-old pro will need someone a bit less baby-faced to make me believe the sexual chemistry.

So who do I desperately want to see playing the young strapping hero? Why, none other than the noona-killer himself, Rain. Sure, he’s got the baby face thing going on too but for him, I’ll make an exception. At only 29 years old, he is my number one choice for who I think can play the rookie employee to Kim Sun-ah’s experienced career woman. I mean, can you imagine Rain and Kim Sun-ah together? My mind is blowing just thinking about it.

The pair previously showcased their amazing chemistry during Rain’s 2008 Rainism comeback tour. She appeared on stage for the tango version of his song “Bad Guy” and knocked the socks and pants off of unexpecting viewers.

Yeah. You didn’t think she learned those Scent of a Woman tango moves from Lee Dong-wook did you? MBC released a documentary leading up to the performance, chronicling two weeks of rehearsals and hijinks between the two stars. In front of viewers the duo went from reasonably awkward, to developing a comfortable friendship, and finally to being cozy enough to get playful and flirty on camera.

While Kim Sun-ah has proven that her acting chops are the cream of the crop, Rain’s own acting prowess is nothing to scoff at. In fact, I would go as far as to say that Rain has set the modern standard for singer/actors, offering a goofball charm and endearing naturalness to all of his roles. Because let’s face it, he was the saving grace of his last drama The Fugitve: Plan B (a drama that has taken me over a year just to get to episode 12) and he’s just plain fun to watch! In certain respects, he’s as much of a pro as Kim Sun-ah; in fact, both of their respective dramas, Full House and My Name is Kim Sam-soon were huge contributors to the spread of Hallyu overseas. I’m giddy just thinking of what they could do together.

So…I’m going to need this to happen like, right now. Sure there’s the whole, Rain-is-serving-his-two-years-of-military-duty thing but I’m thinking of starting a petition calling for the delay of this drama until he gets back. Who’s with me?

Gong Yoo and Jung Il-woo are also some of my top contenders. Are there any younger actors you’d like to see take on the role? While you’re pondering this, I leave you with an adorable scene between Rain and Kim Sun-ah. As if you needed any more.

(Dramabeans, Nate)

Guest ptsh836

http://sunwook.wordp...-me2day-update/

[Trans] Ask questions in one week’s time…not answer questions in one week~ my fault for not specify that. I’m doing fine~ I have a habit of doing nothing after I finish a project…I don’t want to do anything!! kekeke Ahh so many questions… I’m selecting the questions!! Originally intended Me2day for open talk but now it’s too much~~ ha ha I don’t have recent pictures. This picture was taken before my enlistment as ‘Lee Tae Jo’ from drama ‘Partner’~ I like being him. It was fun playing that role….

http://www.hankyung....nid=007&ltype=1

http://seoulbeats.co...m-sun-ah-noona/ 

@kler2009: wookie's pix in his me2day message....

5e721911gw1dqq2vysy45j.jpg

@jastinel:   the name of the movie wookie watched is 'Untouchable: 1% of friendship' and here are his pixs....

6b709197gw1dqri5e0tgbj.jpg 

here's a little something weibo fans created......

942e213dtw1dqjiycgmeyj.jpg

Guest JaelAhumada

http://sunwook.wordp...-me2day-update/

http://www.hankyung....nid=007&ltype=1

http://seoulbeats.co...m-sun-ah-noona/

Who is Fit to Call Kim Sun-ah ‘Noona’?

Share on Tumblr

WRITTEN BY SALIMA ON MARCH 7, 2012

There’s no such thing as a bad drama when Kim Sun-ah is involved. In fact, I could probably watch her watch paint dry and I’d give it a standing ovation. And then ask for an encore. To me, she is the epitome of awesome, even with the ill-named hit film Wet Dreams on her resume. She’s proven herself to be a top actress in the popular drama, My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, and I fell in love with her after watching City Hall and Scent of a Woman.

But if there was one critique I’d have to give her, it would be her attraction to roles that can get a bit too cute at times. And while that  can be part of her charm, I’d like to see her play some stronger characters. So it comes as a delight to learn that Kim Sun-ah will be playing the leading lady in a new romantic comedy set to release in May. Titled I Do, I Do, the drama will feature a successful career woman who, after a one night stand with the new young employee at her job, gets pregnant. A “top star” is being suggested for the role of the young male employee and with a little poking around on the interwebs, I learned that the top star is rumored to be CN Blue‘s Jung Yong-hwa.

My first reaction to that tidbit was, “Wait whaaat?”

As a disclaimer, I must emphasize that I love Yong-hwa. His epic performances on Running Man have solidified my love for him. But I saw the guy in You’re Beautiful. And I definitely saw him in Heartstrings. And, in an effort to be as nice as I can possibly be, I would have rather watched a slab of wood playing the guitar and acting alongside Park Shin-hye.  There’s not a chance in K-drama hell that he’d be able to hold his own with a proven veteran like Kim Sun-ah. Seriously. She’d eat him up.

While continuing my journey through the interwebs, I noticed other names crop up, suggesting others who could play the noona killer in Kim Sun-ah’s drama. I saw names like Song Joong-ki, Lee Min-ho, Kim Bum, and Jaejoong. And I totally agree these guys could play her love interest. That is, if I want to sit through awkward scenes of Kim Sun-ah making googly eyes at a guy that could pass for her much younger brother. The 36 year-old pro will need someone a bit less baby-faced to make me believe the sexual chemistry.

So who do I desperately want to see playing the young strapping hero? Why, none other than the noona-killer himself, Rain. Sure, he’s got the baby face thing going on too but for him, I’ll make an exception. At only 29 years old, he is my number one choice for who I think can play the rookie employee to Kim Sun-ah’s experienced career woman. I mean, can you imagine Rain and Kim Sun-ah together? My mind is blowing just thinking about it.

The pair previously showcased their amazing chemistry during Rain’s 2008 Rainism comeback tour. She appeared on stage for the tango version of his song “Bad Guy” and knocked the socks and pants off of unexpecting viewers.

Yeah. You didn’t think she learned those Scent of a Woman tango moves from Lee Dong-wook did you? MBC released a documentary leading up to the performance, chronicling two weeks of rehearsals and hijinks between the two stars. In front of viewers the duo went from reasonably awkward, to developing a comfortable friendship, and finally to being cozy enough to get playful and flirty on camera.

While Kim Sun-ah has proven that her acting chops are the cream of the crop, Rain’s own acting prowess is nothing to scoff at. In fact, I would go as far as to say that Rain has set the modern standard for singer/actors, offering a goofball charm and endearing naturalness to all of his roles. Because let’s face it, he was the saving grace of his last drama The Fugitve: Plan B (a drama that has taken me over a year just to get to episode 12) and he’s just plain fun to watch! In certain respects, he’s as much of a pro as Kim Sun-ah; in fact, both of their respective dramas, Full House and My Name is Kim Sam-soon were huge contributors to the spread of Hallyu overseas. I’m giddy just thinking of what they could do together.

So…I’m going to need this to happen like, right now. Sure there’s the whole, Rain-is-serving-his-two-years-of-military-duty thing but I’m thinking of starting a petition calling for the delay of this drama until he gets back. Who’s with me?

Gong Yoo and Jung Il-woo are also some of my top contenders. Are there any younger actors you’d like to see take on the role? While you’re pondering this, I leave you with an adorable scene between Rain and Kim Sun-ah. As if you needed any more.

(Dramabeans, Nate)

It would be spectacular. I support you.rolleyes.gif

Guest donnapie

SAY WHATTTTTTT?!?!?

Lee Dong Wook in discussion for MC position on ‘Strong Heart’

20120310_leedongwook.jpg

Earlier SBS had revealed that they were considering a two man co-MC team for ‘Strong Heart‘ following the departure of original MC Lee Seung Gi. One of the MC candidates had been been rumored be actor Lee Dong Wook.

Representatives of SBS revealed, “Lee Dong Wook has been offered an MC role, and we are currently talking and discussing the matter with his representatives. A decision hasn’t been made yet, but we will soon be talking about the finer details of his role.”

King Kong Entertainment also added, “It is true that Lee Dong Wook has been offered an MC position for ‘Strong Heart’. There has not been any decision, but we are discussing the matter.”

Lee Dong Wook has been playing a part in the Hallyu wave, as he has a gained a considerably large international fanbase. Officials hope that his addition will help the show spread to larger audience.

Lee Dong Wook’s rumored MC partner has not reached the same stage of discussion yet, but stay tuned for updates!

——

Dang…

If this so happens, Sunny better be guesting!

tumblr_lrhfdcYjP61qeivkyo1_250.gif

Archived