[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

@dzudzu: heheh! let's hope they'll share at least one kiss for the cameramen, and we FD^^

@chikuma: waahh! thankyou for the video! it is endeed something  important to add in the timeline. He said he met Sora only a couple of  times, and the video was uploaded on 27 november... we have I guess to  do some research to know when it was filmed this episode...

Anyway he was totally nervouse, and tryied to evade the talking^^

Anyway... he said in private to one of those wives that he has butterflies in the stomach  when he has to meet with Sora... do you think it was a true confession  or a joke made by the wives? I hope it was true <3 That would mean he  cared pretty soon for Sora.

I can't help but cringe inside looking at those couple rings they are  wearing.... but he probably already has given the bracelet to Sora...  and did you notice that he is behaving totally different from WGM? when  one of the wives fed him, his exspression was totally calm/indifferent  (should we compare to when Sora fed him? well, we all FD remeber how  happy he is^^)

He suddenly changed when they asked about Sora, and if he gave her  couple rings. I agree with one of them that said that rings should be  for important girls^^

I wonder when did he filmed that episode...

EDIT

for now I only found out that the episode was number 11, and aired on november 10

here proof

2sao6ya.jpg

So it was filmed probably during the middle of october, don't know if before or after the "school episode", but I guess before. Anyway hope we'll found out^^

Guest chikuma

@Kaelstorm  Haha.omg that picture.Even just for acting, how can Leetuk doesnt feel anything when Sora got kissed by Jinwoon.Such a lucky girl..Remember in episode 5 Leetuk asked Sora if he confess to her (like Choi Min)will she kiss him instead of giving the answers.Does he got the chance to get kissed from her.Maybe he already get one...too much delusional mode because of the  last episode...From blind date with Suju Sora already give him front hug..Unfortunately we can only see in the preview episode.I wonder that front hug from Sora also trigger him for the next step (kissing) ,together with all the good news from tarot cards.That episode reveals everything..laugh.gif

Guest kdfan_1

I am not a bit worried about the kiss on the cheek scene in DH2 (isn't that supposed to be in spoiler mode since this is DC forum?). That scene was filmed AFTER the fortune-telling episode followed by the home and Everland episode. What I'm trying to say is, after the two have discussed about wanting to kiss each other, they must already have - in their own private world. And like what LT had promised SR during the SSTP radio conversation, he will be supporting SR in the drama.

Proposal in DH2? I would concur with a comment I read in FB - NO ONE CAN BEAT THE PROPOSAL LEETEUK DID IN HIS SS4 112011 CONCERT!!

Just my honest opinion: I never really watch DH2 (being a DC biased) but I don't think the kiss episode in DH2 will beat the heart-fluttering Episode 17 of DC in WGM.

Guest xianlie90

I've watched subbed epi 17 countless times and I'm confused with what everyone was saying about the sequence of scenes.

While  seated in front of the FT, Sora took off her jacket and didn't even put  it back - carried it with her when they left.  LT never took his jacket  off.  There was no scene where the FT had a laptop - I guess someone  inserted the scene where HeeChul and KangIn went to another FT.

Actually, i was waiting other FD detectives to answer your question.. but since no one did, i'll try to answer this.. NOTE: bare with me, coz it'll be a long post ;p

As you said before.. at the beginning when seated in front of the FT (before FT tell Sora to picked the card), Sora took off her jacket...

1-8.jpg

2-8.jpg

From now, the sequence is like this: Sora's individual tarot cards  -  Leeteuk's individual tarot cards  - Couple's fortunes in 2012

3-6.jpg

Somehow, when FT read Sora's card at Couple's fortunes in 2012,  the Ace&Wand card for more specific (i'll borrow Hanyi's pic)

was.gif

he told them that Sora will grab hold of a big opportunity... (and based on Hanyi's observation from www.learntarot.com about Ace&Wands, i need to underlined sentence: On the outside, it could be an offer, gift, opportunity, encounter or synchronistic event.)

and then he said that: "I think directors will want to work with you. You'll carry popularity around with you." but......

4-4.jpg

suddenly sora wore that coat again for few seconds :rolleyes:

5-7.jpg

IMO, this part should be taken at the beginning when FT told them that he can see their bright future even just looking from their physiognomy... but MBC-EditingTeam decided to put it on the couple's tarot reading..

10-1.jpg

thinking about that, i need to say:  

This old man is jjang... he already knew she'll get the opportunity to work with many directors EVEN BEFORE sora take the opportunity card (Ace&Wand card)... note to myself: i'll make sure to meet this guy if someday i hv a chance to visit Korea XD he seems can be trusted

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finished with this, i'll try to answer  kdfan_1 questions about the high-tect FT's lappie.. and like moielle said before "MBC has messed the sequence again - tarot cards, reading with paper, pen and laptop, then tarot cards again"

here's some proof pic :)

6-6.jpg

7-6.jpg

This part was from the scene AFTER he told them about the Pregnancy Card from  individual LT's tarot card~ (then joked about Teukie could make Sora  pregnant even just by holding her hand *giggle* this old man~kkk)

Anyway, you can see that he was holding a pen and there's a lappie beside him.. and few secs later it continue with the tarot card..

IMO, this part taken at the end of the meeting, coz after the FT finished read DC's tarot card and DC are about to say goodbye with him, the lappie was there again... along with the paper and pen...

9-6.jpg

And i can tell you (from watching other show with HeeChul & Kangin met his FT) he wrote people's birthdate, age, etc on the paper and then calculating(?) it to know the persons fortune & personality... (but the reason why this high-tech FT also use lappie is still a mystery for me...:sweatingbullets:)

6-2.jpg

this mean after the tarot reading, they also hv another fortune-telling with this FT by using different tools..

(yeah, well.. i think we hv to understand MBC-ET decisions here.. they need to compressed all the fortune telling scene into 8mins video since we already hv 2full DC-FJ-blindates eps before.. so they need to contribute woojong's fans  with more woojong's moments this time..)

but we are lucky they still including that part on the tarot reading scenes :)

coz if they don't, we wouldn't know that Teukie wouldn't be able to cheat on Sora coz he has physical mysophobia :P

i especially love this one:

8-7.jpg

he says: If you kiss him, then you have to get married (him) right away~ LOL this old man.. XD

so IMO, even by using different tools.. at the end the result is still the same: TeukSo are compatible to each other ^^ ........and they need to get a real marriage after bobo!! XD LOL

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

owh yah~~~ @sqd66 thx to remind me with sora's bracelet ^^ here's the proof pic~

HELLO THERE, BRACELET~~~<3

f-3.jpg

and IDK why but i always happy seeing this pic~ maybe coz i feel that the person who i saw in this screen is not an IDOL..

he is namja Park JungSu~~ the MARRIED man... ^^g-3.jpg

but looking at this remind me with Sora's ring... but i think, she doesn't wear it at this ep... i try to screencap her both hands & neck (coz she said at SSTP call at november22 that she make a chain/necklace for the ring) but seems like i can't find the ring at her :sweatingbullets:

but it doesn't really let me down~~ ^^ she still wear her BRACELET though~~

note: click the picture in new tab to see the larger size

th_a-5.jpg th_b-6.jpg th_c-5.jpg th_d-4.jpg   th_e-4.jpg

Guest xianlie90

@lallinachan and @kiminaeka thx for Teukie's cyworld update & translation! ^^ LOL at "buing~ buing~" xD

i'm happy coz looks like husband Teuk is happy these days ^^ (maybe he  already watched last saturdays ep also, kkk) bye2 gloomy days~

@taey14 @kaelstorm *sigh* FD, we need to keep the iPad away from Teukie..  He'll hit that iPad till broken if he saw this.. xD it's okay teukie...  it's only for work.. remember? you are the only one MAN on her eyes~

my though about JinWoon: coz i saw him alot during Adam Couple  from WGM season2 (commentating along with other MCs).. somehow i just  can't angry with him.. coz for me he is like.... every-girls-friend..  you know, a friend (boy) to talk & share thoughts.. just like..  yah.. a FRIEND... so for Sora who always look on other man like  children/dongsaengs, i believe he is more like dongsaeng for her ^^  

@marrsq

One cold nite with just two of them in the apt, it will just happen..and 9 months down the road..TWINS...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!tongue.gif

eonni... or should i just call you marrsq just like my twin-from-another-mother-and-father mieru? hehehe...

LOL.... i need to say this (no offence) but you are so naughty naughty.. XD just like husband teuk :P i found this so funny.. ^^ thx for sharing your thoughts :)

@monmon take your time dear ^^ thx for your help for the calendars *hugs* see ya on April <3 HIGH5!

@mieru oh twin~ for me, you do express your self very well ^^

@dzudzu XD i heard that too (coz i always used headphone while watching DC eps) !! <3

@chikuma erm... actually Hello Baby is the only LT's variety show I don't dare to watch... ^^; and i need to agree with @lallinachan I also can't help but cringe inside looking at his couple rings with Bora...

But I remember he also handed out the invitation to Bora in the 1st ep, he even call her with high tone (like the one we usually use to call our friends) ^^ so i think  her couple rings with Bora means nothing for him...

I'm happy you pointing out that he also talk about Sora to Sistar.. it means he often talk about Sora to the others from the beginning.. ^^

OKAY.... i don't really understand what am i talking right now to you guys.. x.x 2AM here... I need to stop..  *exhausted*

Guest kdfan_1

@xianlee90 - thank you!

now I have to re-watch episode 17!

isn't LT cyworld update too obvious? kissing must have been done!!

Guest lallinachan

@Xanlie: WOW!! *hugs* Thankyou for resolving another chronological sequence XD

@monmon: we'll wait for you! we FD we'll think of you every time we'll look at your and ary's calendar! <3

I'm so engrossed with the last episode^^ It amuse me to watch how they  are attentive at what the fortune teller says hahah! And I like the  fortuneteller too, he is so funny^^

Did you notice how Teukie and Sora are different when they are the two  of them? Only some hours before Teukie was in MC mode, self assured and  sometimes (with Sora) cheesy. Then FJ leave and he is all smiles and shy  glances, and he doesn't know how to ask her "when can we kiss?"--- I  laugh out loud when he brought up Sungmin and his being kissed too soon,  uhahhah! Did he forget HE was the one to decide the reward for the  boowling? He said "anything the winner wants, even a kiss on the lips"  LOL!

all that just to get on the topic "let's hurry and kiss" uhahah!

And Sora too, I noticed Sora is much self assured at the backstage of  DH2, more at ease. But when she s with Teukie, she canges A LOT! she  behave more like a schoolgirl with her smiles and her little glances.  Her voice too, sometimes sounds more gentle and feminine... I've read  comments about ramen couple shippers saying that Sora is more at ease  with Jinwoon then with Teukie. I think this thing only support our  couple more: isn't a girl more nervous when next to the man she likes  than with a man she considers like a friend? Of course she is like that  with Teukie, and the same goes with him.

@chikuma: I'm rewatching and rewatching your video from Hello Baby, even thought it's for few seconds, Teukie that leaves his MC behavior and reveal his WGM face in front of the others wives is priceless! LOL

I'll try to find out when the episode was aired... I want to add it in the timeline. If other FD can help, it would be very welcome^^ <3

Guest chikuma

@xianlie90 me too, not interested and dare to watch Hello Baby before this he..he mainly because of our Sora..but since the tarot card reading especially about baby and start a family i watch back Hello Baby just curious about how well Leetuk to handle a baby.Well ,he's good at everything.Now i wish there will be episode with Sora,Leetuk and that baby.I love to see thatbiggrin.gif

One more thing,hopefully after this episode no more Sora-shi pleaseLeetuk please call her yeobo,Sora-ya or other lovely name.I beg you for that...Saturday please come faster...faster

Guest kiminaeka

@lallinachan and @kiminaeka thx for Teukie's cyworld update & translation! ^^ LOL at "buing~ buing~" xD

i'm happy coz looks like husband Teuk is happy these days ^^ (maybe he  already watched last saturdays ep also, kkk) bye2 gloomy days~

@taey14 @kaelstorm *sigh* FD, we need to keep the iPad away from Teukie..  He'll hit that iPad till broken if he saw this.. xD it's okay teukie...  it's only for work.. remember? you are the only one MAN on her eyes~

my though about JinWoon: coz i saw him alot during Adam Couple  from WGM season2 (commentating along with other MCs).. somehow i just  can't angry with him.. coz for me he is like.... every-girls-friend..  you know, a friend (boy) to talk & share thoughts.. just like..  yah.. a FRIEND... so for Sora who always look on other man like  children/dongsaengs, i believe he is more like dongsaeng for her ^^  

@marrsq

eonni... or should i just call you marrsq just like my twin-from-another-mother-and-father mieru? hehehe...

LOL.... i need to say this (no offence) but you are so naughty naughty.. XD just like husband teuk :P i found this so funny.. ^^ thx for sharing your thoughts :)

@monmon take your time dear ^^ thx for your help for the calendars *hugs* see ya on April <3 HIGH5!

@mieru oh twin~ for me, you do express your self very well ^^

@dzudzu XD i heard that too (coz i always used headphone while watching DC eps) !! <3

@chikuma erm... actually Hello Baby is the only LT's variety show I don't dare to watch... ^^; and i need to agree with @lallinachan I also can't help but cringe inside looking at his couple rings with Bora...

But I remember he also handed out the invitation to Bora in the 1st ep, he even call her with high tone (like the one we usually use to call our friends) ^^ so i think  her couple rings with Bora means nothing for him...

I'm happy you pointing out that he also talk about Sora to Sistar.. it means he often talk about Sora to the others from the beginning.. ^^

OKAY.... i don't really understand what am i talking right now to you guys.. x.x 2AM here... I need to stop..  *exhausted*

do u think that CYworld is for Sora? i mean with heart, 'i miss u' and little crown and 'always support u'... *delusional* tongue.gif

about hitting iPad, last night i read http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/  by Arien about Sora kissing scene and laugh when she wrote "I sincerely hope that your laptop, iPad and television are all still intact." and  "Next time, talk less act more! Put that mouth of yours to other better uses instead of digging graves for yourself, you frustrating man!!"

and about Hello Baby, that show makes my friend didn't believe 100% with LT, bcoz she watched HelloBaby before WGM, and yeah in Hello Baby LT also often praise his wives, like "i just realize Bora is very beautiful" etc etc and about ring couple also... that's why my friend think LT just like that with every woman. *sigh* 

@xianlee90 - thank you!

now I have to re-watch episode 17!

isn't LT cyworld update too obvious?  kissing must have been done!!

that's why he said 'i'll always support u'? bcoz she scare to make her hubby jealous about that kiss with JW? tongue.gif

@xianlie90 me too, not interested and dare to watch Hello Baby before this he..he mainly because of our Sora..but since the tarot card reading especially about baby and start a family i watch back Hello Baby just curious about how well Leetuk to handle a baby.Well ,he's good at everything.Now i wish there will be episode with Sora,Leetuk and that baby.I love to see that*quoted image*

One more thing,hopefully after this episode no more Sora-shi pleaseLeetuk please call her yeobo,Sora-ya or other lovely name.I beg you for that...Saturday please come faster...faster

you should watch WGM Alex-ShinAe when LT & EH came to their house and be a babysitter for the quadruplets babies. how cute if 4 babies all have dimple like their mom & dad... lol~

in Khuntoria, Nichkhun also still call Vic with Victoria-shi until last eps... but hopes LT will asap call yeobo to Sora... biggrin.gif

and i want to ask something, since when LT use 2 earing in his left ear? white earing... from WGM eps 17 he still use 1 earing in his left ear... or this is related to Sora, instead of wear ring, he use white earing so everyone didn't notice that? *somebodyyyy help my delusionalll*

Guest teuksoralover

OMO about DH2!  Hahaha. That was a fun episode. I am sure LT enjoyed watching that too. Our Sora-sshi is an actress so don’t you worry guys. LT even saw the episode of “Women of our Home” where Sora kissed Choi Min-sshi. He even admitted about being shocked watching it and just started eating his food fast. He even mentioned that there were articles about it that came out saying, “What about GroomTeuk?”. They just laughed it off during their school date episode. When LT does fan service and our baby princess does her acting… I don’t feel jealousy. Haha.

Honestly, I watched baby princess’ drama – her loveline is interesting but they don’t MAKE MY CHEEKS ASCEND TO HEAVEN. It looks adorable for a drama’s point of view. Our Sora-Leetek tandem is still the best because it is not acting.

But you guys, I don’t know if it is just me but I’ve been wanting to see some jealousy again from LT. Haha. I know he showed some jealousy before but I wanna a serious jealousy this time. The jealousy he showed with Choi Min Shi is kinda a playful jealousy and plus they just barely got together there. The video cut of her kiss scene in YT has comments like, “LEETEUK DOESN’T APPROVE” OR “LEETEUK MADE AN ACCOUNT TO DISLIKE THIS VIDEO. LOL” It was funny to read.

We all know LT is somehow will feel jealous about it that he even said in SUKIRA before that sometimes when he sees his wife on TV with other guys… He feels a bit of jealousy (because they just barely met each other.)

Anyways,

Thank you sdq66 for the vids. It is always appreciated. I like to see her fanboys as well.

And yes, lallinachan… I was the one who posted about Jinwoon in Strong Heart and he was even wearing his DH2 uniform. I am actually curious what is gonna happen. Anyone here knows when that part is gonna air?

LOL at kaelstorm. Hahaha. I like your “OH DEAR GOD.”….

And xianlie90, you are always DAEBAK. You explain that mystery in the best way. Haha. I guess MBC-editing team cannot really escape from us FDs. I like the pic you posted about LT’s ring… it makes me feel good seeing that.

About his cyworld update… Sorry fellow FDs but what is “buing-buing”… it that an aegyo??? I hear that from SoWoon couple during the Christmas Special but is that suppose to be a sweet thing?

Guest teuksoralover

Since i brought this thing up,Here the link http://www.youtube.c...feature=related 

begin @6.31.The video was upload by nurulzakira on 27Nov 2011.

By looking at the time frame Leetuk just begin shooting a few episodes with Sora and they already knew about his feeling towards.Aww so cute by looking at his reaction.

OMG Sora got kissed on the cheek by Jinwoon.....argh Leetuk you must do something, go for your kiss next time..We cant wait to see that.*quoted image*

Thank you for this. This is very interesting to see. LOL. Does that mean BEHIND THE SCENES of Hello baby - LT talks about Sora even if they just barely met?

Did I read it right, SISTAR said ...  "You told me you get butterflies when you see her." That is really an interesting revelation. BORA herself even got a wedding invitation and she doesn't seem to care about it and even said "FIGHTING" with KARA for his marriage. In hello baby, he looks more of an entertainer rather than a dad or a husband. I don't know if I am being biased but that is just how I see it. And the funny this is, Sora even works with Hyorin (SISTAR) now FOR DH2. LOL. Do you think she told her about LT's story of getting butterflies? Just like how Sungmin revealed how LT watches Sora's video in the waiting room. LOL.

do u think that CYworld is for Sora? i mean with heart, 'i miss u' and little crown and 'always support u'... *delusional* *quoted image*

and i want to ask something, since when LT use 2 earing in his left ear? white earing... from WGM eps 17 he still use 1 earing in his left ear... or this is related to Sora, instead of wear ring, he use white earing so everyone didn't notice that? *somebodyyyy help my delusionalll*

Sorry to cut your post. :(

Anyways, I like what you noticed too. He has those hearts and little crown too. I like it. Didn't LT tweeted a pic and his phone has a PRINCE STICKER on it.. it was just recently. Was he ever named prince before? :)

What do you mean about the earring? :) I need someone to turn off my delusional mode too. Hehe.

Guest kaelstorm

@teuksoralover buing buing is sensationalised from MBC's high kick 3. the characters do it as a form of aegyo.

after watching the kiss scene, i can assume that it was done at least 2 times (since they need to film it in different angles). 

i still dont understand why a simple drama about students trying to acheive their dreams have to have so many love lines involved. it seems that the love lines are placed on a higher priority and greater emphasis as compared to what the drama is supposed to be about. sigh, korean dramas. forever like that. HAHA

f7246b600c33874417c254c4510fd9f9d72aa007.png

b8389b504fc2d562bd05ab55e71190ef76c66c7c.jpg

comparing the above two pictures....

its quite obvious which one sora enjoys more. hehehe.

kiminaeka you said:

and I was like OMG..I noticed that too but didn't want to say it and be delusional...I saw him wearing a new earring on his left ear a white pearly type also...he's been wearing it awhile now...I was going to see when he started wearing the two on his left ear but gave up...LOL..I'll try and hunt again...and see what I come up with...

Guest kiminaeka

Anyways, I like what you noticed too. He has those hearts and little crown too. I like it. Didn't LT tweeted a pic and his phone has a PRINCE STICKER on it.. it was just recently. Was he ever named prince before? :)

What do you mean about the earring? :) I need someone to turn off my delusional mode too. Hehe.

002lgv.jpg

40656933271251676673010.jpg

42376433490280654770110.jpg(all pics from sup3rjunior.com)

his white earring... do u see that? he wear 2 earrings on his left ear..

yesss Prince Sticker... maybe Sora got a Princess Sticker too... happy.gif

EDIT:

kiminaeka you said:

and i want to ask something, since when LT use 2 earing in his left ear? white earing... from WGM eps 17 he still use 1 earing in his left ear... or this is related to Sora, instead of wear ring, he use white earing so everyone didn't notice that? *somebodyyyy help my delusionalll* 

and I was like OMG..I noticed that too but didn't want to say it and be delusional...I saw him wearing a new earring on his left ear a white pearly type also...he's been wearing it awhile now...I was going to see when he started wearing the two on his left ear but gave up...LOL..I'll try and hunt again...and see what I come up with...

i ever see LT with 2 earring, but its from long ago when he still have ponytail or something (if i'm not wrong)... but why he's wearing that earring again these day?

yes kaelstorm, WooJung in Indonesia for honeymoon with their moms... WooJung honeymoon in Malaysia & Indonesia, and TeukSo in Hawaii... kekekekeke... laugh.gif but why WooJung has 2nd honeymoon? Khuntoria only one, in Maldives... Adam couple in Bali... 

about teukie's cyworld update, why I got the feeling he wrote that because maybe after DH2 last nite (jinwoon kissed sora) uri sora got bash from antis??? anyone go to twitter?? :huh:

kaelstrom: lombok??? wow romantic place with beautiful beach, lombok is more exotic than bali I think, me my self as Indonesian like lombok more than bali,, bali is too crowded now... well I hope uri couple will filming too since woojoong start filming again :rolleyes: