Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2012] Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 닥치고 꽃미남 밴드

Replies

• little_genielittle_genie ♥ let's fly! Posts: 744Member

IDOL

• 13infamyss13infamyss 13___Junki Posts: 4,973Moderator, Friend of Soompi

^ahh~ looks like the boys will be getting a new single after Jaywalking. And that song will prolly like something Ji Hyuk composed? :)
    _SUPER JUNIOR.
  • int0xicatedint0xicated Posts: 20Member

ROOKIE

I'm so excited about the OST part 4 instrumental!! I like the original with the lyrics, but the version that made me love it was the instrumental that played at the end of every episode! Waiting for it! :D
    vicious_kid
  • cg96cg96 Posts: 49Member

IDOL

leaves45 wrote on 04 March 2012 - 02:12 AM:

cg96: thanks so much for the links...If you do find the subbed link for the newest kiss bts, please do share:)

I've actually asked someone to sub it but she's super busy so she can't do it for now.
    Let's just hope she'll find the time soon so we'll know what they were saying especially in that kiss scene.
    tessieroo
  • myphimmyphim Waiting for Forever Posts: 10,793Member

IMMORTAL

little_genie wrote on 04 March 2012 - 08:25 AM:

This is awesome! A new song! I guess this will mean our boys will continue in the music industry and renew their contract with HR. So excited for the new episodes. I like the new song "Wake Up."

jessikaiAnomalous
  • 7lotus7lotus Dear... Posts: 3,179Friend of Soompi

IDOL

• jessikaijessikai Posts: 47Member
    Oh wow, I LOVE their new song. I was dying for that instrumental to be used in a song, and now I'm practically flailing around in joy. If Eye Candy were a real band, I would probably be a rabid fan. Anyhow, I love Sung Joon's voice. It's got the right amount of raspiness for rock.

Can the next episode come like...now? Please? :tears:
  • stekattastekatta Posts: 2,063Member

LEGEND

jessikai wrote on 04 March 2012 - 04:58 PM:

Oh wow, I LOVE their new song. I was dying for that instrumental to be used in a song, and now I'm practically flailing around in joy. If Eye Candy were a real band, I would probably be a rabid fan. Anyhow, I love Sung Joon's voice. It's got the right amount of raspiness for rock.

Can the next episode come like...now? Please?  :tears:

Seriously if they were a real band and started touring, I'd want to fly to S. Korea just to see them. I love Sung Joon's voice. It's so fitting for the drama. BTW is this song written by the music director/Loveholic(s) guy Lee Jae-hak? If so he is pretty darn awesome.
    tessieroo
  • ad_faad_fa Posts: 2,028Member

SUPERSTAR

little_genie wrote on 04 March 2012 - 08:25 AM:

i love the new song.awesome

• luci888luci888 Posts: 125Member

IDOL

Thanks for the SOLIVE instructions, but is there no other alternatives for watching TVN via live streaming? :mellow:
  • HillaryTnTHillaryTnT IllinoisPosts: 270Member

IDOL

luci888 wrote on 04 March 2012 - 05:24 PM:

Thanks for the SOLIVE instructions, but is there no other alternatives for watching TVN via live streaming?  :mellow:

I found this post.  I don't know if it works because I don't have IE 9.

http://www.kuhu.tv/live-tv/korean-tv/1310-tvn.html
    Currently watching Heirs, Pretty Man, Medical Top Team, Answer Me 1994 and In A Good Way.
    My Top Three Dramas: Queen In Huyn's Man, King 2 Hearts and Shut Up Flower Boys Band.
  • kittenmaskskittenmasks Posts: 595Member
    Am I the only one who is getting tired of Hyun-soo's side eye/one dimensional acting? Most of the times, it sounds like he's reading from a teleprompter. I don't want to punch him because his character is being selfish - I want to punch him because his acting is pulling down the rest of the cast!

MikanNoKimicloe
  • luci888luci888 Posts: 125Member

IDOL

HillaryTnT wrote on 04 March 2012 - 09:04 PM:

I found this post.  I don't know if it works because I don't have IE 9.

http://www.kuhu.tv/live-tv/korean-tv/1310-tvn.html

Thanks for that link, HillaryTnT. It's not working but much appreciated by your prompt reply. :)
  • cg96cg96 Posts: 49Member

IDOL

I just want to share this video of Hajin and Kyung Jong.
    I've never realized how many times they've hit each other in the series until I've seen this video(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk8RTo7tKVs).
    Thanks to ThePumbaLexeL for making the video.
    ichaichaparadise
  • leaves45leaves45 Posts: 16Member
    @cg96: thanks for asking:) no worries I can wait till they get the time to sub.
  • howeiweihoweiwei Posts: 118Member

ROOKIE

cg96 wrote on 05 March 2012 - 01:00 PM:

I just want to share this video of Hajin and Kyung Jong.
    I've never realized how many times they've hit each other in the series until I've seen this video([media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk8RTo7tKVs).[/media]
    Thanks to ThePumbaLexeL for making the video.

Thanks for this very entertaining vid. I really enjoyed it. Yes, you just know that they always hit each other but you don't really count them until this came up and you started realising they do hit each other everytime and all the time. Hilarious.

And the OST 4 is awesome. The ending track has been my favourite because it's really got this pull... don't know how to describe it. Sungoon's voice is cool!

And Seunghoon and his sister Haeri is planning to put Yerim and Hyunsoo together for a duet, right?? Hope there would be an OST of their duet, or even better one OST each. Okay, I'm getting greedy here....

Ahhh.... I started streaming live last week because I can't stand the wait... and watch from yt the next day while downloading the hd version... wait for the sub and rewatch several more times with sub...

I am a sucker for Eye Candy.  Who's with me?

7 more hours....
    tessieroo
  • neerasneeras Posts: 135Member
    Hi Everyone,
    Shut Up: Flower Boy Band Episodes 6 to 8 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

shutupFlowerBoyBand.jpg

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band Episodes 6 to 8 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4041-shut-up-flower-boy-band-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about
    FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!
  • little_genielittle_genie ♥ let's fly! Posts: 744Member

IDOL

• myphimmyphim Waiting for Forever Posts: 10,793Member

IMMORTAL

^ This is so cute. The boys are falling asleep on top of each other. :)

Anomalous
  • revenreven Posts: 151Member

ROOKIE

jeanhee wrote on 05 March 2012 - 10:35 AM:

Am I the only one who is getting tired of Hyun-soo's side eye/one dimensional acting? Most of the times, it sounds like he's reading from a teleprompter. I don't want to punch him because his character is being selfish - I want to punch him because his acting is pulling down the rest of the cast!

Go ahead because it's your hands and computer screen that 're gonna hurt anyway :rolleyes:

Myung Soo/L could use more expressions though I 'm seeing more expressions from him now.
    I'm fine with his acting as long as I can tell what Hyun Soo is feeling. Enough to make me nervous and tense whenever Hyun Soo looks annoyed/pissed.
    It's easy for a rookie actor to fall into the trap of portraying an ice prince character like Hyun Soo into an emotionless iceberg.
    Fortunately Myung Soo/L 's Hyun Soo is no iceberg, he's more like an active volcano. And the viewers are put on alert for its impending eruption.
    So I have to give him credits for this. Though the set-up of Hyun Soo helps a lot as well.

I'm reluctant to comment on Hyun Soo's motivations as we're going to find out these coming episodes anyway.
    But I like how the viewers and the characters except for Hyun Soo himself are unaware of his real motivations.
    This sets up the conflict between Ji Hyuk and Hyun Soo. (from the written preview)
    It also makes Ji Hyuk's reactions to Hyun Soo's behaviour more understandable as the viewers are feeling uneasy about Hyun Soo too.
    But I must say I'll be disappointed if Hyun Soo is really motivated by his ambitions. Not that having ambitions is wrong but that's so predictable <_<
    Though whatever it is, I believe it brings a whole new level of climax to the show.
    cyndilovesvicious_kidJoongieness