[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Just in case you haven't found out, episode 17 English sub version is out by Kshownow. It is available for download. Whew...at least I hope I contributed to something.

http://forums.kshownow.net/index.php/topic,502.0.html

I just noticed after I watch eps.17 over and over again :D ,, the staffs/crews who recorded them are laughing too during kiss talk especially the last part after teuk's one last question to sora hahaha... they are really make me laugh all the time kekeke :D

Guest chikuma

Hi FD guys, any news that they are going to film a new episode?As matter as i'm happy with this episode i'm quite worried about the strike .The MBC strike do not end yet right?This coming saturday we can watch double date episode and we still have 1 more episode to watch.After that if the strike do not end yet what will happen?Sincerely hope they can go honeymoon and seal it with first kiss.

I'm concern about the rating of wgm that still low despite of new episode.From alkpop, we can see a lot of comments that said wgm season 3 is become boring and not interesting anymore like season 1 and 2.I'm quite worry about this and hope will not affect of our couple progressing.

Based on  recent episode, we can conclude 100% that our couple have huge opportunity to become real couple..I think even all MC begin to realize that..Mostly the decision is rely on Leetuk whether he want to move to another step or not.From Sora' side i think she already willing to give her heart to him.

Guest Hanyi

Hi FD guys, any news that they are going to film a new episode?As matter as i'm happy with this episode i'm quite worried about the strike .The MBC strike do not end yet right?This coming saturday we can watch double date episode and we still have 1 more episode to watch.After that if the strike do not end yet what will happen?Sincerely hope they can go honeymoon and seal it with first kiss.

I'm concern about the rating of wgm that still low despite of new episode.From alkpop, we can see a lot of comments that said wgm season 3 is become boring and not interesting anymore like season 1 and 2.I'm quite worry about this and hope will not affect of our couple progressing.

Based on  recent episode, we can conclude 100% that our couple have huge opportunity to become real couple..I think even all MC begin to realize that..Mostly the decision is rely on Leetuk whether he want to move to another step or not.From Sora' side i think she already willing to give her heart to him.

Actually, I have read the news that what MBC could do right now is to work on what has been recorded before, and outsource the post-production work out so that the programme can air new content.  However, I have only watched once that WGM started re-filming after the strike began (the recording for both couples).  I am not sure if theWGM crew will have internal pressure if they ignored the strike and filmed.  This was also one of my guess why Teukie deleted his tweet about recording WGM after his SS4.

I think that the poor rating was contributed by the fact that WGM did not announce its normal programme early enough.  I have been visiting the official web site with a view to get confirmation but it was not until Friday night that the official preview was out.  Some may not be aware of the good news and missed the show.  Anyway, given the hot controversy of the "Bobo Talk", I am sure the previous audience who contributed the some 10% rating will come back.  Let's pray for the good stuff!  Fighting!

after watching this episode the 10th time(or more) I noticed that Sora was wearing the bracelet Leeteuk gave her. You can see it quickly when she is picking the tarot cards.

You say this episode is filmed 1/3/12..just a bit confusing when sora says in her backroom interview...you can't just pick a day in December to kiss...maybe because it was the beginning of the month and that may just be something she miss spoke. 

This show was taped a few days after their Mc-ing on Gayo Daejun...Love it...no wonder I keep watching those fancams on YT.

Can see their interaction was cute , not overly affectionate but somethong special.

Just a note:MBC's WGM was never a ratings leader. I'm pretty sure they stayed at 7 to 13% range whenever I followed their ratings... so not that big. Allkpop sensationalizes the weirdest topics sometimes...after seeing how popular the kiss talk was on WGM they had to bash it by reporting the ratings...it's just the way they work... dry.gif

Guest 33ru_mieru

Gosh...isn't this amazing?

It's Monday and I don't have Monday blue at all...AT ALL!!!!

marrsq, Hoho!!! yah!! here, we are all forever YOUNG AT HEART!!!

I am tempted to call you oenni or unni just like what my twin xianlie90 call you...

but after second thought...will stick to just call you marrsq =)

chikuma...haha, as long as TeukSo is in season 3.....sooner, the rate will go up!

This couple is super interesting...and even if the rate doesn't go out up, I don't really care cause I can't contribute to the rate too...

now, we just concentrate enjoying them and spread the love~~ :P

edit--

Oh ya about MBC strike....well, based on history (Yongseo time)....filming still resume despite the strike...

so only viewers are gonna suffer....our TeukSo will still enjoy~~

see, we all watched their lovey dovey scene 2 months back and now they are laughing at us cause their progress is already much much beyond what we watched on Saturday!!

edit 2

@Hanyi...

thanks so much dear for the explanation...I read your post in the morning that's why brain not functioning..

Later going to re-read again :P

@hellokittymao

May your wish come true~

@kdfan_1

LOL Why are you so funny!!!!!!!!!!!

but, I don't want that to happen...I don't want Sora to have kids now....better get married first and focus to be super actress...

Have kids? can wait 2 years later?

If not, pity the kids too can't see their dad for a year plus...and imagine Sora handling twins alone!!!! Hrm..not a good idea

What sqd66 mentioned about 3rd Jan 2012 is also the reason why I took back my statement earlier last week

I heard Sora said "december"....

but...from current evident, great job by the Fighting Dimple Detective......let's stick to 3rd Jan 2012 first....

Probably later can check on the brothers in law schedule to confirm.

@0timelost

Thanks a lot for the info!! You have contributed since the first day you commented in this thread!!

Guest hellokitty_mao

Hopefully teukie is brave enough and have confident in himself and take one more step further to ask for Sora's hand officially right after WGM ends.

But I'm afraid he will not wanna be selfish and keep Sora by himself coz he's going to the army for 2yrs...

Awww.... How I wish the day where they officially announce they are dating will come true...

And I'm sure all FDs here is gonna celebrate!!! :) lol

Guest kdfan_1

Whether or not LT was joking or going along with the unbelievable revelations from FT, I was quite taken by his statement: So I can have children even before I register my marriage?

As I had earlier posted, in one of his cards, the FT said - he wants to have a baby and start a family - so will that be in that order? Baby first?

Guest chikuma

Thanks for the explanation..i'm also do not care about the rating as long as we can see their progress in wgm.But seriously i think  wgm should hire new couple ( Not Donghae-Eunso please) to complete the pairing.People tend to compare the season 1-2 with season 3 mostly because this season the mission for each couple it quite unclear/dont have specific mission at all.For some fans it's become boring and not fun annymore.

Sowon, woojung couple and Teukso couple mostly do the activities based on their preference and planning compare to other season( correct me if i'm wrong) or it's PD nim idea for this season.That's why we can see the relationship between Leetuk and Sora begin to change step by step.( AND I'M REALLY THANKFUL FOR THAT..HE..HE)

Guest Hanyi

Whether or not LT was joking or going along with the unbelievable revelations from FT, I was quite taken by his statement:  So I can have children even before I register my marriage?

As I had earlier posted, in one of his cards, the FT said - he wants to have a baby and start a family - so will that be in that order?  Baby first?

Probably getting a baby first is the only way that he can get permission from SME! 

Guest monmon16

Hello FDs,

I enjoyed reading your posts…. And I do agree to all of you.This episode is really worth the wait. Teukie is aware of their incoming 100days, aawwww so sweet for a guy to remember their special day. Sora is so lucky; well both of them are lucky. Get married for real, please! lol

Anyways, hope you’ll excuse me. I know everyone is still in their height of enjoying the last episode but I just want to give an update about the calendar. I realized that the November 2 caption is incomplete. hehehe sorry for this. I uploaded it again today. You guys,have to download it again still in the photobucket.

**just my thought, I found it cute that in the December calendar, the watermark & fan art Teukie are both lying down (so cute!); same with watermark & fan-art Sora are both in sideview. kekekeke I never noticed it until my last edit. :D **

For a better resolution of NOVEMBER and DECEMBER:

NOVEMBER: http://i41.tinypic.com/20075vd.jpg 

DECEMBER : http://i41.tinypic.com/2aet468.png

@mieru: I don’t know a site where we can upload and compile the calendar better than the photobucket. I think it is still be easier for all FDs to track the calendar there. My suggestion is we post at the first comment box the alternative linkof the calendar with a better resolution. (November and December are alreadyuploaded at tinypic. See the spoiler for the link.

BTW, I would like to take this chance to tell you that this would be my last post (temporarily). I really need to start to repent and refrain myself from Korean stuffs until April 8. It makes me feel sad but I really need to do it. Hope you guys keep this thread alivetill I come back. I don’t mind reading 20, 30, 100(?) pages. kekekeke Will definitely enjoy reading your posts.

@ary: Can I volunteer myself for the March calendar? I would love to give it as a welcomeback gift to all of you. J

@ary, lallinachan,mieru, teuksoralover & xianlie: Thanks guys, you’ve been a great help.Hope you can update me with the timelines. Hope I will still see you here on April. Bye for now. J

Spread the love for our DC. Fighting! High5! :D

Guest ami189

Whether or not LT was joking or going along with the unbelievable revelations from FT, I was quite taken by his statement:  So I can have children even before I register my marriage?

As I had earlier posted, in one of his cards, the FT said - he wants to have a baby and start a family - so will that be in that order?  Baby first?

Haha I also felt embarrass when LT asked the FT about this. Why he asked sthing that's impossible..we know it was a joke but maybe as KyuHyun said he sometimes couldn't control what he should or shouldn't say .OR maybe he became too obsessive by the tarot reading when the Pregnancy card appeared twice that he tended to overwhelm the thing  haha...Not sure but in my opinion, with all that respect he did to SORA - he even asked her permission for a kiss in advance - I don't think that he can make such a big move :D hahha. Moreover, they're both famous singer / actress, their career might have to be down to an end if that big scandle occurs. SORA ssi is still so young, her acting just starts shining so there's a lot of thing she looks forward to in future. And as you said Lee Teuk is not that selfish, he can understand having baby too early can affect her career. Definitely, he'll wait for 2 years later.

Anyways, I'm still looking forward to their cute baby...OMG in delusional mode already........:sweatingbullets:

Guest 33ru_mieru

@Fighting Dimples who can rewatch epi 17 again and again...

Wuaa lucky you all~~Keep on enjoying~~

Even though I can't do the same but I feel happy too..the excitement from Saturday is overflowing it is still within me even after 2 days!

Really dzudzu?? the staff also laughing??

LOL...ah, I wish we get to know some of the staff so they can leak something out...

erm, about the Allkpop sensational...still not getting it..why why why...ah whatever news they have, I hope more people show TeukSo more more love...

Hire new couple...erm...can we wait? I wanna have 30 minutes of TeukSo for at least one month..As for DongSeo....as long as Donghae likes her, I also don't mind, but don't think Dong[fill_in_the_blank] will be permanent couple any time soon..

It's weird to have two SuJu there. I don't wanna watch them being compared at the same period of time.

I am not sure about Eunjoong couple..but i have no problem at all with no mission..cause both Sora and Leeteuk are freaking creative.

Honestly, I love Sora's event a lot.Leeteuk's one, super over the top, super romantic..that explains why he is the leader of super

I love Season 2!! I shouldn't say I love Season 3 cause I only watch TeukSo..and, after the last episode, I also haven't got chance to go and look what Antis have gotta say.

I basically don't care much now. I care more on those who initially love Dimple Couple but lose faith in them.

Oh you of little faith, why do you doubt?

Aiks,but now don't care anymore, as long as Leeteuk and Sora have faith for each other that's more than enough.

Dear Monmon,

Gosh...I am so gonna miss you girl!!! You are busy with the calendar I haven't even seen your spazz...I haven't got chance to download your calendar but from the last version which I already love so much, I bet I will love the latest version even more.

*HUGS*

8th of April...more than a month..okay, one way is, don't come to soompi at all. This will be my last message to you until 8th of April (hope I can do the same so you can repent)..don't feel sad, just keep on being excited and knowing that we are waiting for your future calendar!!

and please, other than calendar..please spazz with us too~

100 pages, lol, I think you will get more than that..

without Teukso last month, we basically had average 10 pages per week = 40 pages a month..

and now, with Teukso, double? triple?

About the photobucket, don't worry dear...for now, other Fighting Dimples can enjoy your calendar via tinypic..

we will figure out what to do for long term next time :)

Hope 8th april will come very soon!!

Hope no matter what, You will remember the feeling...when you support Teukso.. and have that excitement feeling in any other things you are doing..

]

@xianlie90

what is there to be ashamed about your english? you english is much better than mine. well actually, it doesn't matter whether your english is good or not as long as you can express yourself well, and people can understand you. that's what most important.

and my problem is, i can't express myself well LOL...still learning..

Pardon me everyone, still very high now!

Guest chikuma

I peek into Angelsub  to see if any new episode of Teukso ( the last one is episode 7 on vimeo right?) and i saw Hello Baby Leetuk with Sistar and i remembered( not sure which episode of Hello Baby) our FD member has once told us that in this show they(Sistar and the guest) tease Leetuk about Sora that he mention everytime  when he go and see Sora he got butterfly in his stomach (mean his heart going to flutter)...and he seem very shy

Just for suggestion ,do you think can we consider it to include in our calendar?For me how can they knew( Sistar) about his affection towards Sora if he dont brag about it (Just like he did with other Suju).

Guest teuksoralover

Thank you 0timelost for the forum download link from kshow. Just going here and saying what you think of our couple is already a big contribution.

And dzudzu, I heard those laughing staff too esp when you watch the raw version. Haha You can hear them laughing too during the part when Leeteuk told Sora that they should be careful about kissing because of what the fortune teller said. On the part, “Do you want it? Do you want twins?” The staff was really laughing. Haha. They really don’t know what to get from LT’s loose mouth.

@chikuma – Yes. I agree with Hanyi regarding the news about the ratings and all. Even us here, fans, aren’t even sure if they will really show a new episode last Saturday. If you read some more news, even the re-runs of Infinite Challenge were really low. I am thinking the double will be split in two episodes because as far as I could remember, TEUKSO stayed in Everland while Donghae and Eunsoo left because Eunsoo has an event to go to. So my guess would be it will be aired in two parts.

And about Hello baby and LT saying he got butterflies… I didn’t know that. I hope some FDs will tell us here what episode was that. That would be really good to see.

And hellokitty_mao, if they do announce that they are dating… it is not only a celebration – it will be a huge party in here.

@monmon – We will miss you. I get you. Enjoy your holyweek.

Anyone who has an inside info of when LT is going to cameo in DH2? I’ve been waiting for that. I just hope his scene is with Sora. Haha.

http://en.korea.com/?p=326275

‘Dream High 2′ Jung Jin Woon kisses Kang So Ra

March 05, 2012 9:30 pm dkrogers

20120305_1330937920_79475000_1.jpg

Kang So Ra and Jung Jin Woon will make people’s hearts flutter through a TV series.

The 11th episode of KBS’s series Dream High 2, which will air on March 5, will make the series more enjoyable by holding the third audition and giving students the ‘proposal mission.’

The production company for the series released stills of Jung trying to kiss Kang and made many people curious.

Actors, including Kang, Jung, JB, and Park Ji Yeon have to make romantic scenes from movies or musicals into songs and dances in order to pass the audition. Many people are paying attention to the 4 stars to see who will propose in the most romantic way.

According to the production company, when Jung’s button comes off in the series, Kang saws the button on his shirt and shows off her feminine charms. Jung feels that his heart is beating and tries to leave but then he kisses Kang on the cheek.

After the ‘accident,’ the two students will wear awkward smiles and look cute like children. The episode will air at 9:55 p.m.

With this news i think teuk will very envy for this kiss:))) just acting!!

Some Sora new videos

120305 Kang Sora - Dior CF

http://youtu.be/yEGyBuAAqj0

credit:1nath90

온스타일] 강소라의 beauty trip in Singapore (Kang Sora's beauty trip to Singapore)  eng

http://youtu.be/mZQtskYE_Ho

credit:onstylelifestyler

Kang So-ra's(강소라) Unique 'Cook Meeting' with Fans! [showbiz Korea] eng sub

http://youtu.be/kqGmJFx9sIk

credit:arirangTV

[WGM] teukang dimple couple ♥ oh!

http://youtu.be/-zRfEGFLpLM

credit:moon7946

[WGM] teukang dimple couple ♥ Lovely day (ver. acappella)

http://youtu.be/4n6JN1wRTek

credit:moon7946

Blog pics of next episode

http://ossoen.blog.me/100152818858

credit:ossoen

ps all I heard was a laugh track not the cameramen laughing...I'm sure they were but  the laugh track was there.

Guest lallinachan

@taey14: OMG! the new episode is not yet out, and we already know that Sora is gonna get a kiss^^

well.... if I didn't watch the latest episode of WGM I think I would be more worried, but I bet Teukie already got his bobo (in two months, after meeting her twice for sure, and after having her permission.... maybe even more that one bobo, let's dream FD), and maybe not just a peck on the cheek^^ So yeah, a little jealouse anyway, but I guess not much^^ LOL!

Morning Guys!!

Love all your comments. I think there is no doubt in all of our minds that LT really likes Sora. She became the ideal girl after getting to know her more and spending time with her. Just like LT admitted it..she became his ideal girl. This is the best way to fall in love; slow and sweet, with each day finding out more and more things to admire about our partner. Sora surprises LT, he thought she was just a typical girl. Sora showed him that she means business and she will love and protect her love ones till death..just like LT as well.  COMPATIBILITY =100%*quoted image*

Sora, I think likes him even from the beginning and now finding out that LT really has boyfriend/husband qualities which she likes. She is in heaven!!

I honestly like LT, he surprises me too..under all that charm and smiling face, we can actually see the determination in his eyes and the steel in his backbone. He is a go-getter. An achiever. But, he is thinking more and more about finding the right partner to share in his dreams and hopes. Now that he is in his 30s, everybody thinks about life beyond work, not about just having fun, now is time to think about family and matters of the heart.

Really is fated that Sora came in his life just at the right time in his life. He really can appreciate Sora and her own steely determination.

anyway, remember one of LT's pet peeve was that he does not like for the girls to pay when they go out and such? He makes money but Sora makes money too, and in this modern times, partners shares..some guys feel that they are all equal. HOWEVER, I just LOVE LT for making his stand on paying for everything, just love him for it...even if it was just for WGM but I just love him...remember when they bought the furniture? how upset LT looked when Sora said she will pay for some of the things. I saw the I -WEAR -THE-PANTS in this relationship baby, attitude...and Sora saw it and love it ..this was a man that she can depend on......

FIGHTING LT and make it count when it is matters of your heart...Sora will make you happy. Believe in yourself and SORA!!!!!!!*quoted image*

I perfectly agree with your idea of teukie's character. He is an achiever under all those smiles. So if Sora is game, then who is gonna stop him? Maybe at the beginning he was insicure about Sora's mutual interest in himself (his confession in the video he made), but after a while Sora showed him little by little that she endeed liked him in return. After the special a lot of things changed for good, they were mutually assured about their liking each others, and we saw how things progreesd at Dimple house. Now Teukie is gonna get what he wants, and I hope it will turn to be a healty change to have Sora in his life. She is a very caring young woman, she'll take care of his bad habits, and make him understand that there are other things important beside work.

Actually, I have read the news that what MBC could do right now is to work on what has been recorded before, and outsource the post-production work out so that the programme can air new content.  However, I have only watched once that WGM started re-filming after the strike began (the recording for both couples).  I am not sure if theWGM crew will have internal pressure if they ignored the strike and filmed.  This was also one of my guess why Teukie deleted his tweet about recording WGM after his SS4.

I think that the poor rating was contributed by the fact that WGM did not announce its normal programme early enough.  I have been visiting the official web site with a view to get confirmation but it was not until Friday night that the official preview was out.  Some may not be aware of the good news and missed the show.  Anyway, given the hot controversy of the "Bobo Talk", I am sure the previous audience who contributed the some 10% rating will come back.  Let's pray for the good stuff!  Fighting!

Totally agree with you. Seems like lots of people likes to talk without seeing the most obvious things. If a show doesn't air for three consecutives weeks, and then it airs a the last moment, without announcing some time before, then of course it will be a not much seen show. Pleople that loves season 2 show up, and of course light their own fire about "how 3d season is boring, and 2nd was better".... so what? I've liked a lot khuntoria, but I'm totally immersed in teuksora now. I can see there are good things in this season too, much to my personal tastes in fact.^^ Did you see how was a hit the mere mention about teukie asking a kiss from Sora? I'm sure if people did know about the airing, the show would have been followed more.

let's not despair FD^^

Wasn't there an appearence of Jin woon at Strong Heart? I'm curious...

About the timeline, are we sure Sora said "december" in the black room in the latest episode? well, anyway from FD talk at the blind date, they are talking about new year, and the fact that Teukie is more happy to have begin the new year with Sora. We have pictures about Teukie spotted dining with Sora on the 3d of genuary, so I guess for now we can assume it's an accurate date. ;)

Guest chikuma

Since i brought this thing up,Here the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO9OyFQ6F18&feature=related 

begin @6.31.The video was upload by nurulzakira on 27Nov 2011.

By looking at the time frame Leetuk just begin shooting a few episodes with Sora and they already knew about his feeling towards.Aww so cute by looking at his reaction.

OMG Sora got kissed on the cheek by Jinwoon.....argh Leetuk you must do something, go for your kiss next time..We cant wait to see that.rolleyes.gif