[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

Hi Fellow FDs, Did you enjoy the last episode of our dear TEUKSO as much as I did? It might be short but it was simply so CUTE and SWEET. The quality of what was shown is enough to make my cheeks ascend to heaven. I like seeing them like this – talking so straightforward and just saying what is on their mind.

My thoughts about the episode’s fortune telling part

First, who doesn’t like seeing them holding hands like this in the cold? LT putting Sora’s hand inside his pocket is just “Awwww….”

20.jpg

LT seems happy hearing that the Tarot card reader thinks that just by looking at them, they look compatible already. Haha. :)

I like what I am seeing from LT. While Sora was picking her cards, I can see that he is MORE CURIOUS than SORA herself. You can see from him that he wants good results from it.

21.jpg

22.gif

I don’t know what exactly the fortune teller is saying when he said, “IT STARTED AS A LOVE WITHOUT A CONCEPT.” Maybe what he means by that Sora doesn’t really have a concept of what kind of man she wants but just falls naturally.

And I like the fact that SORA picked a card that symbolizes BOSS, AUTHORITY & LEADER. Haha. It matches very well. Fortune teller thinks that SORA is the kind of woman who wants her MAN to SUCCEED no matter what. I honestly think that someone LT needs in his life since he loves to work so much.

Anyone Who loves the part when the FORTUNE TELLER was giving LT advice to grab SORA tightly? Haha.

FORTUNE TELLER: MOST MEN WON’T KEEP HER SATISFIED BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DO. MOST MEN DON’T CATCH YOUR EYE, DO YOU?

SORA: Yes.

Look at LT’s face hearing this… LOL.

24.jpg

FORTUNE TELLER: They don’t catch your eye, they seem like children or just seem younger than you. But this man is different. He feels like someone at your level.

After hearing this, LT looks so interested and Sora seems shy about this. Haha. It seems like it is true Sora-sshi? Why so shy?

25.jpg

I like what MC JAKE said after Sora said she is getting goosebumps.

MC JAKE: If she got goosebumps, it means the results were close to what she’s been thinking about herself.

Is it true Sora-sshi? You think LT as a man? Haha.:)

During LT’s turn, the fortune teller said that it seems like LT really wants to have a real marriage and start a family. I believe he is in the right age already. Haha. It could be accurate.

FORTUNE TELLER: At this rate, you might get her pregnant by just holding her hand.

LOL. I think what he meant by that is LT is so eager about this marriage. He wants this and that and if he could get Sora pregnant by just looking at her then SHE could be probably PREGNANT by now. Haha.

Another interesting part for me was when Fortune teller said that LT will not cheat on HER. She seems so happy to hear that. Not that I think LT will cheat but she might be worried about LT being surrounded by beautiful girls.

Also, I like the part when LT rest his HEAD on Sora’s SHOULDERS. They look closer. This small gesture makes me love them together even more.

26.jpg

Then, LT’s being overworked was brought up. LT needs to stop being workaholic and Sora want to take care of him.:)

The two pick up cards together…

And boom… LT picks the PREGNANCY CARD again… LOL.

I am surprised too that this card keeps showing up.

27.jpg

FORTUNE TELLER: He must be really in love with you. This must be true love. Haha. We all want that.

Even the MCs can’t believe it b saying, “Maybe the card was planted.” LOL.

Hearing Sora’s good fortune for this year made LT clapped. He seems genuinely happy for Sora if she becomes bigger as an actress. I like that. That is how a couple is supposed to be. Being genuinely happy for each other’s success…

Then the fortune teller turns to LT telling him he must really like Sora because he keeps picking the same card and the marriage card. It is really interesting to see this.

LT asked, “IS IT REALLY BETTER IF I GET MARRIED THIS YEAR?”

28.jpg

Yes. Get married for REAL. LOL.

The fortune teller continues by saying that they could have kids right away. LT even jokingly said,”Twins even if the marriage isn’t registered yet?” LOL. The fortune teller even said, you are so greedy. LOL.

Talking about kids. LT turns to SORA and said, “FIGHTING!”

29.jpg

LOL. Even the MCs are saying, “Fighting for what?” You are very naughty LT.

MC Misun: If that card came out twice then it must be true.

I have so many thoughts about this episode. The next part of them is a “BOBO” special. LOL.

My TEUKSO heart. I miss this couple.

Guest chikuma

Yesterday's episode was the best ever.I cant give my opinion right now but i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happyrolleyes.gif

Guest kdfan_1

Seems no one has posted the short conversation between the fortune teller and our DC right after Sora has picked her cards, here is a brief re-recap.

FT: Sora-ssi has a very high standard for men (original is has eyes up high). You either treat them as kids or young brothers. But for bridegroom Teukie, you see him as a man. Right?

Sora nodded her head and Teukie smiled happily.

Will update tomorrow when the sub-version is out.

(EDIT) FT also said that Teukie should stop being a casa nova anymore because Sora is a good woman. FT advised Sora to make him health supplements (herbal medicine) because Teukie is a very hard working Hanllyu leader who does not take care of his health. Sora listened attentively.

To add to what the FT asked Sora "you have no interest in other men, right?" And Sora said "yes". Meaning, Sora doesn't look at other males or is not interested in other males. I have not watched DH2 at all - does Sora have any kissing scene yet? If not, then I could seal my belief then.

To back-up what I posted earlier that I believe these two are for real dating, please note what LeeTeuk said at the start while at the backroom. He said - "when two people start going out, we want to know how compatible they are, if there are no obstacles between them". Aren't they supposed to be married in this reality show? Why say "going out"? As far as their status in WGM is concerned, there is no need for them to find out if they are compatible, IMHO. They just have to act like a married couple. They needn't be concerned if they are compatible. And then why is LeeTeuk so concerned about this? Seems he is really being careful with the current relationship they have (outside of WGM).

Also, the FT said - "it started as a love without concept" - my interpretation is - they feel something for each other without even knowing it - or not even planning it. They are supposed to play a married couple role but they ended up liking each other. Honestly, most of the conversations these two are having since episode 1 were not of a married couple - they seem to be a dating couple only.

I also noticed he asked Sora about the length of time when they should kiss - when Sora said 'when she feels he is mine - he is my man - my love" - Leeteuk asked again - "up till now you still don't have that feeling towards me?" Did I hear Sora said 'honestly, I do" ? (that was before I watched the subbed version - and now the subbed version confirmed she did.)

Aahhh!! There is so much to say on these two - this episode is a big revelation - not as a married couple in WGM but as a couple outside of WGM.

Thank you, sqd66, for providing the link to the English sub: it made my day. And thank you, everyone for explaining what ELF means.

This episode made all the wait worth it. It's short, but it is sweet. I wonder, after LT finish watching this and saw Sora's backroom interview, will he take the initiative now that heard how she felt about him asking for her permission. Lol...LT is such a gentleman that he wants to make sure that Sora agrees to the kiss before he kiss her. He did that in the Christmas Special (with the peppero challenge) and now he is doing the same thing. Although he wants to kiss her, he still respects her...even though he unsuccessfully tries to trick her.

And this episodes remind me of the first episode when SJ said that LT doesn't know when to say or not say things. Lol...he tries to trick his wife but ends up messing up himself. He should know his wife is good that these games and he never wins: she got him when he, 1. the couple mic interview and his wife made him promise to do the batman pose during the mock interview 2. Sora's (I can't help but normally write "his wife") drunk act in which he has to toss in the white flag because he can't continue on with his acting 3. and the rice cake acting. Lol...he can't win over his wife...she catches everything that he says and understands his intention. And...I like the fact the fortune teller said that LT won't cheat on her. It also goes to show how observant Sora is because she always catches LT's little slip ups (the secret dates...his usage of formal language) and always points it out to him: the prime example is during the blind date, LT agree with Kyuhyun when he said "secret date" and Sora calls him on it. Ha. She even points out his whole intention of the game...LT really got himself a smart and caring "wife."

Guest 33ru_mieru

Thanks so much for the sharing all FDs..I am still waiting for more other FDs to share.

I am also too happy I don't know what to say and I can only say I agree to this:  this episode is a big revelation

Guest teuksoralover

Why is our couple always associated with twins? First, they got a house whose previous owner had twins and now this fortune teller. LOL.

@xianlie90 – First, I laughed when you said that your dad’s car turned on – the song “Kiss Me” started playing. Hahaha. I would laugh too if that happens to me.

You always have DEABAK eyes. Can I ask you, the gift that Donghae was carrying, you think he really brought that? It seems like a gift that fans will give to the couple. Do you think he went there without bringing anything and then TEUKSO made him come with that atleast with that? Lol.

And I completely agree with the kiss thing… If a guy doesn’t have the urgency to kiss his woman then there must something wrong with the relationship.

Thank you also for the tour of the house. You don’t know how much I appreciate your eagle eyes. Did you notice too the heart pillow behind LT when he was talking to Donghae over the phone? The couple mic is DAEBAK too. Haha. Memories of them together.

As for the DIMPLE HOUSE RULES… Haha. I think that is also the Dimple House rules so that they will not forget. Remember, they have to grant each other’s wishes?

And LOL about the fortune teller having a laptop. You are so funny. They seem happy and contented in that picture with the fortune teller.

@monmon -  THANK YOU SO MUCH for finishing the calendars. *CLAP CLAP* Let us all thank mon mon for that. We can see the progress of our couple more. I will go to photobucket now and download the new version of November and December and check it out.   

@natali – Maybe you should try this. http://www.savevid.com/. But I went to look at the video but it doesn’t play.

@ary – I agree with rish 1109’s explanation about the translation for our calendar. I think that he did himself or the staff gave it to him. Maybe it was the translation that was wrong.

@Hanyi – Thank you for that TAROT CARD information. After reading it thoroughly, I think I will say the same thing that you said… “SOMEBODY TURN OFF MY DELUSION MODE TOO.” LOL.

@kd_fan1 – Nope. Sora didn’t have any kissing scenes there yet but she has “jealousy/cute quarrel” scenes with her leading men. I say leading men because she seems to be involve in a love triangle. LOL.  And I agree with what you said, they are just a couple in WGM so no need to know the compatibility in real life but they still did it. Why? They are making our delusional radar high right now.

@33ru_mieru – I am waiting too. Hehe. I watched it like 5times already and still counting.

Guest Moielle

I just watched the eng sub version and that episode speaks a lot about this 'newlyweds.' As for the translation part where I quoted 33ru_mieru:

拉拉:真的说实话感觉很重要 对方真的很可爱,有那种是我的男人的感觉的时候 Sora: Honestly speaking, feeling is very important, when I feel that the other party is very cute, when I have the feeling that he is my boyfriend....

特:到现在为止对我都没有这种感觉吗?Leeteuk: Until now you still don't have this kind of feeling to me?

拉拉:说实话有 但是 但是 不是在拍摄吗 Sora: Honestly, I do, but, not during filming

I still hold the same interpretation on what Sora was trying to say..here's Kshownow's subs of that part:

Leeteuk: That means you don’t feel that way about me yet..?

Sora: No…I actually have before but…

Leeteuk: Yes?

Sora: But…

Leeteuk: But?

Sora: We’re filming a show right now.

Sora has already admitted her feeling towards Leeteuk, regarding him as her man, love. Bravo!

As for her saying "We're filming a show right now," only means in real terms that she'll do it but... just like how 33ru_mieru put it - not during filming.

And here's what Sora said during her interview:

Sora: Why does he have to tell me about it in advance? Can’t he just do it without telling me in advance? Even I’ve been thinking about doing it. It’s something that could happen naturally. It’s like..I kind of want to do it.. But you can’t be like. “Let’s do it on this day in December.”

Leeteuk is ready to charge any time but is holding back as he needs to reconfirm what he wants. And Sora is ready to do it but things need to be spontaneous and (I think) preferably not in front of the camera. Just imagine if they really did it haha

And if Sora does it:

Fortune Teller: If you kiss him, then you have to get married right away.

Why get married right away? Will she get pregnant even before the marriage is registered?

But there's no need to worry:

Fortune Teller to Leeteuk: It’s okay, you have such a pure soul.

This episode is so much fun. Can't help but smile and laugh hahaha :D

Are Leeteuk and Sora the first couple to say something about related to their actual filming of WGM? They said this:

Sora: We’re filming a show right now

Leeteuk: Will you all just leave for a moment (to the camera crew)? (Sora is shy and holding her laugh)

Is that why? (Sora nodded)

Weren't they supposed to treat the filming as everyday normal life feeling like there are no cameras around? These two are really different..

That fortune teller is really good because we have already seen before some of what he was interpreting:

Fortune Teller: I think it was a love that started off with no concept of what love is. It started on an impulse, not knowing you were standing in front of a precipice. But from the people around you, you receive the praise, “You look good together.” And your popularity rose.

I think this is because it's an "arranged marriage" in a show, so Sora's love started off with no concept of what love is. How did she decide anyway on joining this show? Don't remember reading anything about an article on the reason why she joined WGM. Does anybody know?

The people around her - who's around her most of the time- parents, manager, friends, co-artists? Great if her parents like Leeteuk already. She said so on the night they met that her parents would like (approve) it that the guy was older (if I remember it right).

And she indeed is no longer the obscure Kang Sora. When at the beginning we would say, Kang Sora who?

The fortune teller saying that:

Fortune Teller to Leeteuk: And you have the disposition of a prince. A respectable prince.

Fortune Teller to Sora: So you are like Princess Pyeong-gang, strong on the inside, contrary to your appearance. A very pretty princess Pyeong-gang.

These echoes to the pet names Leeteuk and Sora chose the first time they met - Baby Princess and Prince. These two are royalties! haha

And the babies! Leeteuk and Sora agreed to a house rule for them to have twins, and now the pregnant card repeatedly appeared. Very interesting!

I also like the fortune teller's disposition as he is not imposing on anyone his interpretations of the drawn tarot cards:

Leeteuk: But sir, is this reliable?

Fortune Teller: Only if you want it to be.

Leeteuk: You just need to take in the good things and be careful about the bad things, right?

Fortune Teller: You could just take caution with the bad things and forget about them.

Just a note: mysophobia is an intense fear of dirt and uncleanliness. Going by this definition - Leeteuk will not cheat on Sora as he would feel dirty and unclean if he did that. This is his physical mysophobia. Nice one Mr. Fortune Teller! :P

There are so much more on this episode albeit it was short. Other FDs would probably write about them in no time. Am overextending my time now...

For the detectives, the MBC has messed the sequence again - tarot cards, reading with paper, pen and laptop, then tarot cards again.

Just a wild idea: would the DC calendar artists consider sending Leeteuk and Sora what you did after everything has been refined? ^_^ I think they would love it :) (how about the calendar the first time they met before WGM?)

Guest kdfan_1

The FT teller read the cards laid out by LeeTeuk; the second card on Sora's side, the FT said LT wanted to have a baby and start a family. Been wondering if what the FT teller said is in that order - baby first and then start a family.

First card on Sora's side (still talking about LT's cards), Sora got curious and asked the FT what the card means; the FT's answer - he wants to get married right now if what they have is real - which I interpret as - IF WHAT THEY FEEL FOR EACH OTHER IS REAL (which I sincerely hope what the FT is referring to and not their roles in WGM).

FT said LT is a very determined man; and Sora is a very mature woman. That was nice of the FT to give advice to LT to grab a strong hold on SR - and they have great compatibility.

What's even more surprising about this episode is - comfortable conversations. I don't see an overexcited LT anymore - he is acting more like a real bf/hubby who is in control of the relationship.

Guest pibols

I love all your posts.. go fighting dimples!!

even though it was only 10 minutes.. all your posts which pointed out every little bit of the 10 minutes made up my day.. and my week!!! 

I'm watching dimple couple again from EP1-17.. falling in love  with them again and again!! 

Ahhh... this episode is just DAEBAK!!!!! I couldn't reply here sooner since internet server in my country is so sucks yesterday.. fury.gif .. It still not fully good today but i'm trying hard to reply here despite the internet slowness. Anyway glad that many fans are actively participating here... :D Need to see the subs vid now. Bye!!!

Guest kaelstorm

WGM Chinese Sub (Mediafire)

For all those who want a clearer (HD) version of the episode or those who understand chinese, i've uploaded baidu's chinese version on mediafire. it's really clear for all you guys to sniff out more mysteries to solve haha. 

file format is in .rmvb (use realplayer or vlc)

Guest bulkgoguma

how about yesterday episode? DAEBAK right????

About the kissing, this is my opinion....

1) why LT asked sora about kissing? why he need to ask her permission to kiss ( he also asked sora when he wanted to hold sora's hand)

- he really respects sora. he don't want to make any skinship or move that makes sora uncomfortable

- he really unsecured about sora's feeling.. i think he anxious and afraid that sora didn't has any feeling for him like he do

2) why sora wanted Lt just kiss her spontaneous, not told her in advence...

- because her feeling for LT already there... she admit that she saw LT as a man, and i believe she already has a space for LT in her heart ( too romantic right??? bear with me FD)

3) again, LT asked her before they left.. "so, you don't want to kiss me?" i laughed when LT asked again.... we can see how happy LT was when sora answered him she really want to kiss him (with shake and nod her head only). aigoo Leeteuk-shii.. now he confirm that sora really has a feeling for him. Like sora said earlier that she will kiss the man that she love, who be her man and her love... 

sorry, if my english not really good, but i believe our FD understand... 

Guest 33ru_mieru

@All Fighting Dimples

Once again, It's difficult to thank everyone personally cause everyone's opinion is so important. Thanks for the GIFs, the comments, the pics, the opinions....much much appreciated

Have many thoughts after reading all of it but for now, just a quick one

@xianlie90...

Kembaran yg superb!! ;)

You are awesome twin...I love it that you take all of us to visit the house!!

@Moielle

Phiuhh....I slipped that one, instead of translating exactly as per the word Sora used, I was translating what  I think she really meant...

very dangerous way of translating but lucky you stick to your opinion.

@kaelstorm

Oh gosh......you are like my savior!!

Did you have all of the past episodes uploaded to mediafire like what you did to this episode?

I have lost all my files and now I don't know why sometimes I can access tudou sometimes I can't. If you have (for past episodes), can share the link? thanks a bunch!!

And I just wanna say, the great thing about WGM is there is a black room interview.

Sora is good to let us/Leeteuk knows via the black room interview that she wants it to be spontaneous/natural, but like what bulkgoguma said , Leeteuk really respects Sora...so, watching what Sora has said in black room interview does play part in how Leeteuk gonna react later.

I really hope in the future there will be more Sora's black room interview...I bet one of the main thing Leeteuk is excited to watch WGM is  the black room interview, cause the rest of other scene, Leeteuk was there with Sora, only the black room interview part...when Sora reveals a lot what is in her mind.

==edit==

I just realised that when I said Leeteuk.....I actually referring to myself...I am the one who needs the black room interview....

I am the one who needs Sora to be in black room interview more...

Darn, Leeteuk so lucky he can ask Sora whatever he is curious about....and Sora is so honest (in/out WGM)

But for us, we need to count on Leeteuk's questions to Sora (we're lucky if he asks her on screen)....and the other one will be the black room interview....

Guest chikuma

Yes bulkgoguma,totaally agree with you.

The most important part of this episode (after suffering 1 month without them)  is about confirmation and revealation about their true feeling essp on Sora's side..Now i can 99.9999% sure that Sora begin to develop feeling toward Leetuk.Maybe it will take a certain  time for us to see their first bobo(or not at all) but what make me happy i feel assured now about Sora's feeling.Remember she dont have much experience in relationship ,so we can understand this is new for her essp after all events that Leetuk have made for her make her wonder is it for real or for the sake of the show.

I'm very grateful that her first experience in love relationship,dating or even fake marriage is with someone like  Leetuk .He is a such gentleman and good guy.Thank you PD nim for your wise decision.

Love is in the air...........cant wait for their honeymoon tripsmile.gif

Sora: "The first time I saw you, actually it was in front of an audience. But then you were the one who caught my attention. When I heard that we can be together alone I was happy" (Sora's first impression about Leeteuk (episode 2)

FT : "Most men won't keep her satiesfied but it seems you do" (to teukie)

FT : "Most men don't catch your eyes, do they?? They don't catch your eyes, they like children or juat seem younger than you. But this man is different. He feels like someone at your level." (to sora)

conclusion : MATCH VERY WELL :wub:

Guest kopi_c_st

Oh! After watching yesterday episode with sub! I must say that it is really an episode with substance! Not only LeeTeuk’s cheeks were rising, mine too!

I just wanted to share some of my views on the fortune telling/tarot card reading with reference to my understanding from a Chinese perception (I keep on having this perception that Koreans do have some Chinese background, so there some school thoughts which are similar) and also from the past episodes. So I’ll be rambling away, please bear with me… Keke…

1.  The fortune teller says that :

• Sora is a real lady (Eng sub) / “ladi-est” amongst the ladies (Chi sub). FT says that God is fair; He does not give her much ageyo.
  • Like Princess Pyeong Kang - strong inside; has a mindset to make her man succeed, no matter what. FT feels that every man should meet a woman like her, and they will reap in huge success (MC : She will help the man to become better)
What the duty of a lady/woman? In the Chinese perception, a lady has to be strong inside. As she has to take care not only her own family (i.e. the husband/kids) but also her whole husband’s family (i.e. parents, sibiling, elderly at home, etc…) She has to take care of ALL things at home/household, so that her husband can concentrate on his career, work, business…

Taking care here does not only mean to wash his clothes and cook for him, but also to take care of his health (mentally & physically), giving him support, guidance when he is lost or down, always spared thought for the husband and the family, always prioritize the husband and family in front of her.

Chinese also believe that a lady/woman must know how to hide her wisdom/lower herself, so as to not to show/to be seen that she is better than her husband, even if she is better.  Always show/let her husband be the best. Usually when the husband know that his wife is clever/bright, but did not show it to others and has always display to others that he is on top of her, he will loves her more  – I means that the mindset/habit/ of a Chinese man.

When LeeTeuk ask Sora to join him during his solo performance in SS4 Seoul, she has immediately reciprocated that I will not be good/thought for her husband and his fans (LeeTeuk’s career & family – since ELF is like SJ family). She felt that his fans might not like her to be on stage, since they have bought the tickets to see SJ specifically. Her instinct of being a wife came so naturally. I felt she has done a good job as a wife, to spare thoughts for her husband’s career, and not allow him to “jeopardize” his own career.

Also she has gone to support her husband and the brothers-in-law (more for the husband) during SJ rehearsal. She bought him the “Yeo Bong” (hubby) drink, (with the little note at the back and small quote “Pali Turowayo” - come home early). Making lunch box to give supports to her husband, and also all brothers-in-law during the SS4 Seoul concert day 2.

Though she can’t take care of her husband, she has her own way/method to take care of him.
  • When he went to New York for his concert - Prepared him food (ramen, sesame flavored kelp, chili sauce – cause as Korean still need chili sauce), tidbits (chocolate – to replenish sugar/energy when tired), neck support pillow for the long hours flight and games (5 stones and yo-yo) that he can play to kill the boredom.
  • During SS4 period - Has assigned brothers-in-law to take care of her husband on her behalf, when she is not able to do it. In return, she has bought tonic (6-year old red ginseng), and organize blind date for them.

Also in this week episode, I realized that Sora was listening very attentively, while LeeTeuk was giggling away, when the FT was talking about LeeTeuk working very hard to accomplish something, but both he is worn out both physically and mentally, and said that don’t indulge in joy of newlywed, but need he needs to take care of his health. The expression from Sora was not joking but like “looking out for” advice on how to take care of her husband. I’m looking forward to what Sora will do for LeeTeuk in the upcoming episodes.

2. The FT also said that Sora is satisfied with most men (Eng Sub) /an average man (Chi sub). Most men/an average man seem like children and someone younger. But she is satisfy/happy with LeeTeuk. LeeTeuk has reached her level of a man.

Other than what happen outside of WGM and was not made public, that we will not be able to know, I will just quote what I saw and how I feel.

At the beginning, we were discussing that Sora did not do much things for LeeTeuk. I felt that beside LeeTeuk trying to put his best foot forward for Sora to see (that's why he has a lot of events) and she is shy. Sora maybe by default treats all guys like childrens and someone younger, but after much observation thru the following, she realized that LeeTeuk is not like most men / not an average man. But a man of her level.

Her husband, LeeTeuk is a man, who

• is son of mother’s friend – When they went to school, his form teacher has show her LeeTeuk excellent results during school days, and during his school days he has already shown that he possess good leadership.
  • has many fans - When LeeTeuk went to the “The Woman of Our Home” film set, she saw LT has many fans (high school girls were screaming, as they are walking to the car to move towards the next location). In New York, fans still loiter around the hotel even late at night. When she attends the SS4 concert - she saw the extensive fans that SJ has.
  • is a prince - The fortune teller also said that LeeTeuk has disposition of a prince – a respectable prince. As a prince you need to have the ability to lead. Indeed LeeTeuk is really a true prince, a true leader - In the New York video, in the middle of the press conference he has show his leadership by take care his fellow label mates who were seated behind, by passing them the mic. During their SS4 Seoul rehearsal, when the boys need to leave the room for group rehearsal, husband asked Brother-in-Law #2 to pack up the hamburgers and bring them out for everyone; asking FJ to say that they will eat (the hamburgers) well. All his members look up to him (If Sora has watch the past variety talk shows that SJ attended, the boys mentioned how they look up to him as a leader/hyung) – My view – Since he is prince, how can he be like most man / an average man. Not most man/an average man can be a prince. You know what I mean right, don’t you?
  • is successful – In New York, during the press conference, LeeTeuk is one of the few that were seated in the first row, which the sitting arrangement is assigned according to your “wittiness” of your reply (which also show attributes of a prince). Also SJ (along with the rest from SME) is the first Asian idols to perform at the world’s idols (like Micheal Jackson & Lady Gaga) dream concert venue. Able to offer her advices for her role (as a singer) in DH2 (during the press conference Sora said something like that.)
  • is caring - Flying to Busan with her for the film festival, even with his tight schedule. When someone asked if LeeTeuk has treated her well in twitter? She replied yes, he takes good care of her. A man who takes cares of her no matter what – New Year special episode, where Sora hurt her hands when hitting the planks, he does not care about his image as an idol but his reaction was PRICELESS! The small note to encourage her, not to be nervous, and to talk at ease…

In short, I would like to say they have been themselves, not acting, because what they have shown us, is what it was read/show in the tarot cards! Hehe… 

@mieru – Yes, nowadays I’m just slightly more “free-r” than the last 2 months. Will visit this forum more and contribute whenever I can!

@Fighting Dimples – FIGHTHING!!!

Hello Everybody...

So good to be able to write something after waiting for so long....

Firstly, after watching the 16 mins episode ( WHAT! just 16 mins?mad.gif) I am grinning like a fool and clapping my hands like a little girl when I am a 40 year old girl with 2 kids....LOL

That was a crazy episode...totally opened up everything for this couple. Lets look back at some of the things that was said:

1. Just one very noticeable confession during the blind date incident...as we know LT admits it that WGM is not scripted and it is all spontaneous and very real. Therefore, in this episode, it is so obvious that the kissing request is something LT really wants. Something Sora wants too!
  2. When Sora admitted that no other men has ever catch her eyes or interest but she was very interested in LT, she looked to her left and down. Generally body language expert will say that looking to the left means speaking the truth i.e. not lying. She looked to the left and downwards which indicated that she is silently self conversing typically trying in trying to arrive at a view or decision. ( reference made frm www.businessballs.com/bodylanguage). So, if the body language experts are correct, it means that Sora was trying to decide if she should tell the truth about her feelings for LT...
  3. No matter how many times the FT tease about how much LT really likes Sora, not once did LT flinch or deny the statement. he just nodded and accepted it.
  4. After the fact that FT said you should be careful about even holding her hands and if you kiss her it means a definite marriage, LT still held Sora's hand as well as vigorously and adamantly requesting for their relationship to go to the next level..KISS PLEASE!!..hahahaha...which makes me think that LT really wants this relationship to work and I think Sora knows it...

There is no denying it anymore...this 2 really likes each other and that's why all the tiptoeing, shyness, cautiousness and LT's very steady and slow approach to Sora. If a man is not interested and just out to have fun, he wouldn't care about her feelings and needs. However, if it is serious and he really likes her, he comes overly shy, protective and a just a basic dimwit...which we know LT has become since with Sora...hehehehehe

Love them both and I really thinks there is a huge chance they will end up together for real....Just wish there's more to watch and swoon over...wub.gif

Anyway this is just an Ahjumma's observation. I could be totally way off ( I doubt it...wink.gif)

Looking forward to next week!!!!

Guest xianlie90

Just a note:  mysophobia is an intense fear of dirt and uncleanliness.  Going by this definition - Leeteuk will not cheat on Sora as he would feel dirty and unclean if he did that.  This is his physical mysophobia.  Nice one Mr. Fortune Teller! :P

For the detectives, the MBC has messed the sequence again - tarot cards,  reading with paper, pen and laptop, then tarot cards again.

Sorry to cut your post but thank you for your explanation about mysophobia... when i watch it i was like: mywhat? :huh:

uwahh.... I remember someone said that Teukie is kind of person who fall in love fast & hard... this time we need to add "faithful to his lover"... he would feel so dirty if he betrayed his partner.. He kept his promise to Sora, he'll never look elsewhere.... He got his eyes glued only for his wife.. XD  Teukie's heart already in Sora's hand.. as well as Sora~

and yeaph~ MBC-EditingTeam never fail us...

did anyone noticed sora only wore her coat at the beginning...

she put her coat down when Teukie asked the FT: "is this reliable?"  then FT said: "If only you want to be"

but then when they talk about their fortune in 2012, when FT said: "I think the directors will want to work with your (sora). You'll carry popularity around you"  suddenly she wore her coat again for few sec.. :sweatingbullets: MBC-ET, please....

@teuksoralover yeah dear~ i notice the pillow to... ^^ so cuteee..

LOL~ imo, looks like fans from TSL send the gift to MBC at 100th day of DC, then MBC  asked Donghae to brought it for DC when he visited them for his first date :) btw, what is that do you think? the height nearly equal to Donghae..  LOL                                                 

about grand each other wishes... we already know what's LT wants for now~ bobo definitely ;p  i wonder whats Sora's wishes..

@mieru Kembaran yg superb?? LOL!! where did you learnt some Indonesian twin??? kkk~ you even use "yg" instead of "yang" (extension of the word "yg")^^ ya, kita memang kembaran yang hebat~ (yes, we are great twin~)

@marrsq long time no see, eonni~ :) LOL we have same reaction watching DC.. i can't help my self giggling all the time.. i even need to cover my mouth with my finger coz i watch this ep while working XD~   hope you're doing fine with your family ^^ visit us here anytime you have spare time..

btw, thx for sharing your (and other FD too) thought about  yesterday  episode~ enjoying my self reading all of you guys comments...  ^^ I'm super HAPPY with this ep! This is the BEST EPISODE for DC till now.. and i believe there'll be more best episodes of DC in future XD

Thank you PD nim for your wise decision. Love is in the air...........cant wait for their honeymoon tripsmile.gif

@chikuma  sooo agree ^^ if PD-nim never pair the two of them.. there will never be DC nor FD.. THANK YOU SO MUCH PD-NIM <3

and honeymoon!!! isn't that the perfect time to say "when it feels right and the mood is perfect" ????

LOL, i think i start to thinking like teukie.. my head full of *muach muach* x.x bcoz of this two XD

Guest teuksoralover

I laughed so hard when I read something in tumblr regarding our couple. :)

They said, it should not be TEUKSO… It should be SOTEUK because Sora can control Leeteuk.

Haha. I honestly like how Sora can make LT speechless at time or how he can’t look at her in the eyes. There are times when he just can’t say anything anymore because Sora can match him. LOL.

Thank you all FDs for you thoughts. I am enjoying reading all of it.

Just wanna share this old photo of our couple. It feels like it was just yesterday when they are being asked to kiss infront of the juniors in LT’s school. Do you guys remember this?

17.jpg

Even then he wants to "BOBO" already. LOL. :)

And am I actually seeing what I am seeing…

“For the first time in WE GOT MARRIED… A first kiss self-shoot.”

Untitled-7.jpg

LOL. This is the first time something this blunt is talked about.

And what do you think FDs, is SORA starting to be a lil crazy like her husband? Crawling on the floor? Trying to sabotage a date? LOL.

tumblr_m0btvjDhzh1qfyovfo2_250.giftumblr_m0btvjDhzh1qfyovfo3_250.gif

I mean crazy-funny positive way. These two. I like seeing them like this. Haha.