Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Replies

• boajjboajj Posts: 185Member
    edited February 2012
    thanks for the translation!
    really curious about how she's known so many artists from other completely different fields, bet she's really sociable :lol:

EDIT: o, just remember that Kim Sunah was once a SM trainee, if i don't remember it wrongly ;)
  • shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

Actress Kim Sun Ah reveals she’s close friends with BoA

MRqYG.jpg

On Feruary 3rd, actress Kim Sun Ah revealed her surprising friendship with pop queen BoA.

Writing through her me2day account, Kim Sun Ah said, “No. 1 Boa is awesome~~ We’vealways dreamed about being different, hehe.” She added, “I should have stood further back when taking the picture! BoA is awesome! She always carefully monitors my dramas and always cheers me on. She is always~~ the No.1 girl! She is so cool these day!”

The actress from ‘My Name is Kim Sam Soon‘ and ‘Scent of a Woman‘ made several little jokes in her post by referring to BoA as “No.1″, which is also the name of the song that allowed BoA’s popularity in Korea to explode.

The two stars look like sisters as they pose for the camera with their makeup-free faces.

Netizens commented, “It’s nice to see the closeness between the two of you” and “Kim Sun Ah’s famous connections. She seems to know everyone!”

Source: Kim Sun Ah’s me2day
    Taken from: ALLKPOP
    cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    Twitter_Facebook_Tumblr_FOLLOW: @b2stlysoompi_@SOOMPI_BIGBANG
    C: CrazyPanda@ B2STRISING (blinkie)
  • BumBum MalaysiaPosts: 1,582Member
    ahh i'm so happy to see when other artists tweet their pic with BoA...haha
    wonder if she'll go support se7en on his comeback
  • -Milestone--Milestone- Posts: 34Member
    BoA is like my ultimate bias....but the other forum I was on shut down temporarily , so I came to this Kpop forum. Sigh, I was so well known for being a HUGE BoA fanatic, let's see if I can get that reputation on this forum for the time being I am on here.
    tumblr_m1bcouJooB1rp1asno1_400.png
    ~BoA~The True Kpop Queen and Hallyu Star~
  • RE-SONERE-SONE Posts: 21Member
    -Milestone- wrote on 05 February 2012 - 02:04 PM:

BoA is like my ultimate bias....but the other forum I was on shut down temporarily , so I came to this Kpop forum. Sigh, I was so well known for being a HUGE BoA fanatic, let's see if I can get that reputation on this forum for the time being I am on here.

MILESTONE! I'm a jumping BoA too on 6T but not as verbal.
    RE-SONE wrote on 05 February 2012 - 02:56 PM:

MILESTONE! I'm a jumping BoA too on 6T but not as verbal.

Well you should become verbal...I made the BoA official thread there, so be sure to check it out ^_^
    http://www.6theory.com/forums/topic/official-boa%EB%B3%B4%EC%95%84-thread/page/0/#post-48565
  • shinhdeplolshinhdeplol εїз Woήdεŕ ßαηg ツ Cυвe fαмïly ♔ Posts: 45,051Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

Boa’s candid shot as she gets her hair done

EUCTW.jpg

Singer Boa‘s picture is creating a buzz online.

On February 13th, a picture tagged, ‘I saw Boa at the hair salon’ was posted on an online community board.

In the picture posted, Boa appears to be reading a book as she gets her hair done.

The netizen who posted the picture added, “Boa was reading a book the whole time as she got her hair done.”

Netizen comments on Boa’s picture include, “I heard that Boa reads a lot. I guess it’s true”, “She reads a book and not a magazine at a hair salon! Amazing!”, and “Is that really Boa? So cool.”

Source: Star News via Nate
    Translated by: CERIDWEN @ KPOPfever

cF9ki.jpg KYVd7.jpg
    hyunseungsgirl.gif
    Twitter_Facebook_Tumblr_FOLLOW: @b2stlysoompi_@SOOMPI_BIGBANG
    C: CrazyPanda@ B2STRISING (blinkie)
  • BoA_TVXQBoA_TVXQ Boa's armPosts: 65Member
    ah, BoA is so cool . Hum I will try my best to love reading books. damn i spend my all day on reading mangas and fanfics
  • hunterhearthunterheart dokidokidoki~ Posts: 2,057Member
    BoA_TVXQ wrote on 14 February 2012 - 09:54 AM:

ah, BoA is so cool . Hum I will try my best to love reading books. damn i spend my all day on reading mangas and fanfics

No shame there :3 it's fanfics that brought me first to soompi. I wonder if BOA has gotten any more piercings lately, does anyone know.
  • Beat Of Angel(BOA)Beat Of Angel(BOA) Posts: 235Member

ROOKIE

Who here have receive the jumping BoA membership card that SM send recently???? anyone who join her fanclub????
    All my korean jumping boa friends got theirs already and also i heard a fan from the US also got the mail.
    How come did not get it yet T.T when im a member
    Credit:Boajjang
  • aYukoaYuko Posts: 2,220Member

IDOL

Just watched the ep11 of Kpop star .. it's seem all 3 judges were crying at the prev of ep12 .. i wonder who was eliminated that make them cry.
  • bokachubokachu Posts: 837Member

ROOKIE

edited February 2012
    [KR mag] Happer's Bazaar March 2012 issue

2012022011.jpg
    521042229.jpg
    521107940.jpg
    521108348.jpg
    credit: kokoromang@uriboa
    32743637.jpg
    designed by eunice1215@BoAfanclub
    `ChulDukEebebemuiangelzstar
  • live laugh lovelive laugh love Posts: 240Member

ROOKIE

edited March 2012
    BoA, Anticipation of a Second Heyday in 2012! Variety+Movie+Album "Triple Crown Challenge"

[enews24 Reporter Kim Jiyeon] Singer BoA is anticipating a second heyday in 2012 through activities that are more complete than ever before.

BoA is currently appearing as a judge on SBS's popular variety program K-Pop Star. BoA, who is appearing on K-Pop Star representing her label SM Entertainment, is presenting a charisma which in no way pales in comparison to YG's Yang Hyunsuk and JYP's Park Jinyoung and is receiving the support of viewers.

rwur20.jpg

Recently K-Pop Star's PD Park Seonghun met with enews and gave praise that "BoA is carrying out her role in between Yang Hyunsuk-shi and Park Jinyoung-shi so well to the point that I wonder what we would have done without her." She draws out the emotions of the contestants with trademark feminine softness but when she is scary she overwhelms those present with critical remarks.

Many fans have been taking notice of the activities of BoA, whose promotions as a singer have been infrequent for a long stretch, with the phrase "the rediscovery of BoA." This is because the musical advice she gives to the contestants, which is full of affection and depth, presents heartfelt emotion.

BoA, who is once again receiving the love of the general public through K-Pop Star in particular, is preparing for promotions this year through a movie and an album, and so genuine multifaceted activities are being anticipated. The Hollywood movie COBU 3D, for which BoA was selected as the main character, is scheduled for a national release this year and even the release of a new album is planned.

During a phone call with enews on the 2nd a representative of BoA's label SM stated "It appears that BoA will have frequent opportunities to meet with fans this year" and "It is planned that an album will be released along with her movie as well."

In addition he said "Currently we are in the midst of planning what recordings to carry out in relation to the album" and "This will become a year in which she will carry out activities that are more complete than ever" and asked for much love.

<Photo=SM>

Reporter Kim Jiyeon butthegirl@cj.net

Source: enews via Nate
    Original article via Nate: here
    English translation: live laugh love @ Soompi

There's no specific mention of whether it's a Korean or Japanese album, but given the phrasing and the fact that SM gave a statement to Korean media it seems that it's a Korean comeback. Crossing my fingers and my toes for a full 7th album this year! Although we'll have to wait a while if they're planning to release it around the time COBU 3D is being released, since I've been reading that's going to be around October in Korea.
    icon: `d e a r LOVE @ soompi
    `ChulDukEe-Milestone-

ROOKIE

omg, Korean comeback
    I'm crying.
    32743637.jpg
    `ChulDukEe
  • E4ChaewonE4Chaewon Posts: 338Member

IDOL

I hope she will be back songs like No1 or My name......

Please kindly read the signature rules.

This comeback is going to be AMAZING!!!! BOA!!! <3333333333 Hyori should be scared...heheheheh
  • moo_moo_ Posts: 3Member
    BoA on Running Man!!! omg...
    and looks like she will be in Yoo Jae Suk's team!!
    boa looks so small!! hahaha
    201203052015211001_1.jpg

there'll be another guest beside BoA.. Lee hyori n Jung Jaehyung :D

here's the news link http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201203052015211001

Cant waittttt!!!! OMG!

ROOKIE

omg! BoA
    I always think that she will never go on variety show

annojs5caaav46n.jpg
    32743637.jpg
    Cute_BoA
  • happy go luckyhappy go lucky say bye bye... Seoul, South KoreaPosts: 499Moderator

Wow I am really excited to see BoA on Running Man! Such a rare opportunity to see her on a variety show, can't wait!

ROOKIE

I don't think we have Hyori according to this news http://news.nate.com/view/20120305n33104
    32743637.jpg