[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Hanyi

OMG,finally heaven has heard our prayers!I must confess that I doubt if WGM will be broadcasted on 3 March because there is nothing on the official site. But now, I can have good dreams and wait for the lovely Saturday! I can't help screaming when everybody has already gone to bed! OMG OMGYES!

Guest xianlie90

Title-Soundtrack-1.png

TeukSora (Dimple Couple) WGM - Compilation Songs
~ Part 1 ~

(cr: youtube)
(by: Vinnie at wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com and xianlie90 & lennycsn at soompi)

You can find compilation song of ep 15 - 29 (Part 2) >>>>  HERE

note: 
-
VinniE's (wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com) search are in green
-
xianlie90 search are in black

- lennycsn searh are in red

*Click the title to listen full song ^^

WGM Preview with SuJu (111101):
~ Who's the Groom among SuJu members interview:

~ Who's the Bride:

EPISODE 1:
~ Leeteuk & Super Junior perform in MBC Music Core:

~ Leeteuk announced that he got married on stage (music played towards the end of announcement):

~ Fighting Junior peeping at the small window: Alan Silvestri - Tracking, Dear Boy

~ Introduction your wife, Shin Min ah part: Instant Cytron – Witching Magic

~ Introduction your wife, Kang Sora part:

~ Sora on red carpet to cinema: Notting hill ost – she

~ Sora appeared at cinema:  Eva Cassidy – time after time

~ Leeteuk ask Sora to sit beside him:

~ Leeteuk asked Sora if she knows his real name: The girl who leapt through time – sketch

~ Fighting Junior singing while entering the theater:

~ Fighting Junior at ending:

~ Clossing song for next episode:
and

EPISODE 2:
~ Opening song from last episode: Notting hill ost – she and Eva Cassidy – time after time

~ Fighting Junior!:
and

~ Leeteuk said what he didn’t like to Sora:

~ Cut scene Sora’s movie “Sunny”:

EPISODE 3:
~ Opening Song from last episode:

~ Leeteuk buy drinks for Sora:

~ Sora said she will watch LT shows in future, like Inkigayo, Music Camp... wait.. MUSIC CAMP???:

~ Leeteuk and Sora in Lift:

~ They look at the star and smile each other ^__^:

~ Their meals served: Blue Mitchell – sweet pumpkin

~ They feed each other: The cardigans – your new cuckoo

~ Leeteuk said to Sora he prepare something special: Couple or trouble – Lei E’Bella

~ Leeteuk prepare his piano performance:

~ Leeteuk piano performance (cover):

~ Leeteuk's Self-Composed Song:

~ Their cake served:

~ Leeteuk and Sora eat a cheese cake and feed each other:

~ Sora said "My Prince' to Leeteuk after dinner in the restaurant:

~ Closing song for next episode:

EPISODE 4:
~  Cut scene Super Junior live performance (showed when LT sitting on the  ground while sticking the tonic drinks with DC sticker):
"

~ LeeTeuk meet Sora after finished her shooting at the park:

~ Leeteuk approached Choi Min (Sora's co-star) while they were practicing drama lines:

EPISODE 5:
~ Opening song: Boyfriend – do not touch my girl

~ Leeteuk and Sora get in the car:

~ Teuksora at the airport on the escalator and looking at the departure time:

~ Our couple regret because they have arrived at airport:

~ Leeteuk try his first Americano :

~ When sora said she will be sad if heard “already one year” song:

~ Leeteuk and Sora goodbye at airport: Coffee Boys - When Love Comes

~ Our couple really separated due to their schedule, leeteuk back to seoul
:

~ Sora fall sleep on airplane:

~ Sora’s red carpet on BIFF:

EPISODE 6:
~ Opening song (last week preview):

~ Sora play the piano when Leeteuk enter the music room:

~ Leeteuk & Sora try to cover piano duet from Movie Secret:
(here for anyone who want a
)

~ Leeteuk cover Piano Battle (Étude Op. 10, No. 5 (Black Keys) By Chopin) from the movie "Secret":  

~ Teuksora plays the piano together:

EPISODE 7:

~ Leeteuk tell Sora he usually used chords to practice piano:

~ Leeteuk wishes to hear Sora's piano performs for the ending:

~ Leeteuk ask a student show his singing talent:
or

~ Leeteuk & Sora pretending shoot a CF with soap bubble:

EPISODE 8:
~ Opening Song: Once direction – na na na

~ Sora waiting Leeteuk in Cafe:

~ Leeteuk in hotel, he show New York City and fans who waiting down in front of hotel: P

~ Leeteuk said Super Junior finally gets to perform on Madison Square Garden:

~ Leeteuk saw Sora kiss scene on portal: Joy – naesaram (Beethoven virus ost)

~ Two of them leaves the café and start to walking together:

~ When they start to speak informally (banmal), they seems awkward: 316 – cappuccino

~ Holding hands when going down the staircase, they separate from each other and it’s hard for them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOo6-_M6gzUy or Clear ver of Ra.D - Lullaby

~ After LeeTeuk talk about his inner heart with Sindong & Ryeowook:

~ Closing song (next week preview):

EPISODE 9:
~ LT practicing for his solo:

~ Fighting Junior; KyuHyun playing harmonica, DongHae singing:

~ LT practicing for his solo, going up with Sora's standee:

~ Sora watch Leeteuk rehearsing:

EPISODE 10:

~ Opening song from last episode:
and

~ Super Junior Concert Performances
* Super Junior - SuperMan (SS4 in Seoul 2011.11.20) or

* Mr.No1 did his mission: wipe Leeteuk's sweat XD 
or

he composed it himself :)
or
MV made by Shindong :)

~ Mr.No4 did his mission: Giving back hug for Leeteuk: Howl & J - Perhaps Love (OST Princess Hours)

~ LT waiting for his solo turn at backstage:
or original ver of

- Leeteuk proposed Sora:
or
or

Original song

~ Super Junior Concert Performances
or

or

or

~ Sora after received ring proposal:

~ Sora waiting FJ at the room, FJ singing on the way to met her
* Insooni - Goose's Dream

~ Sora gives LeeTeuk back hug <3: Taylor Swift - Tear Drops on My Guitar

~ Sora & Leeteuk eat lunch box made by Sora:

EPISODE 12 (Christmas Special Part 2):
~ Teuk write a message on the board and secretly show to Sora not to be nervous:

EPISODE 13:
~ Sora pretending sleep at the funiture shop, LT put his head on her lap: Yozoh - Honey Honey Baby

~ Leeteuk & Sora leave the furniture shop:

~TeukSora was holding hands on the way to their new home:

~ Closing song preview for next episode:

EPISODE 14:
~ Scene cut; Leeteuk & Sora first meet at StrongHeart & meet as WGM couple 3 month later:

~ Closing song preview for next episode:

please tell me if you can't open the link :)
please tell me if you know any songs or musics that used for WGM Dimple Couple soundtrack but yet included in the list :)

thx *hugs*

Guest lallinachan

oh xianlie90, I just love you for this! *hugs*

I wanted to propose something like "let's put here the OST of our Teukso episodes"... you read my mind...

thankyou! I'm goona make a playlist of all these musics!

<3 <3

*hugs again*

what an amazing job yu have done!

I want to do an MV with the song "touch my hand" it's a perfect song for Teuksora!! Just perfect!!

@Monmon16: thanks to you dear, now I found that moment you mentioned in your timeline^^ This can't be a coincidence for me! aww this two!! <3

here the gif (http://wgmleeteukand...-in-same-time/)

92e034acgw1dms841w0t8g.gif

cr: @k_nanny

Guest 33ru_mieru

Sora (Sunny)

tweetdf.png

Translation by Mr. Google

Cine Fringe @ cinefringe

<Sunny> VERSION trailers. Japanese release titled "Sunny: Forever friends> and is scheduled to be released in May.

eiga.com/movie/57570/vi ... @ eigacom | official website here. sunny-movie.com

Leeteuk (SS4)

SS4 Tokyo Dome Japan:

12 & 13 May 2012

--edit --

@monmon,

Aww...thanks so much for November!!

Haha....same like lallinachan, at that moment when I read your post, I was like...oh my gosh I am reading my mind!! Especially the 3rd November....

@Hanyi

Thanks so much for the explanation about the hit....then I have misinterpret ellipsis1234's question then.

SS4...erm, yah I also think they relase the date way too late...but perhaps they wanna prioritise people in Macau? Even when they release so late, the tickets still sold out so fast...if you really wanna go can try Thailand...

@teuksoralover & Hiedi

Yah Leeteuk's tweets these days are so fishy!!!

I don't have to bet cause I am 100% sure he did watch DH2. If he has the time, I am sure he watches the LIVE version even.

Always remember, back in SSTP, he said he will support Sora...

and back in November, he said he is Kang Sora's fan!!

then Kang Sora also mentioned Leeteuk helped a lot and encourage her a lot during this DH2 filming....

So as someone who cares so much of people he loves...Leeteuk will monitor Sora, just like what he has done with SuJu member...

@daniela.del

Please continue to share GIF even though it has been shared before...

Sharing it at different moment give a different feeling...

@teuksoralover

You too....GIf !!!! YOu are back from vacay right? Please share with us "your" feeling through gif okay~~

It never fails to make me smile!

@Hiedi

Thanks so much for that video by Shindong...LOL...funny!!

Yay Shindong!! I support copyleft!!

@Ary

Yah, I noticed the " but I thought it was not that....cause when you said it I thought it was something so serious...

@lallinachan

After re-reading your latest case....I found out I have been very bad towards MBC...

I blamed them for being so lousy not able to capture Leeteuk doing V....

Then I realised it was MuCore and not WGM.... thanks so much ^_^

Kyaaa...thanks so much for the GIF during 03 Nov 2011 too >V<

I keep searching and could not find, ended up uploaded the video...

Love that moment so much!!

Ah you too!! I suddenly remember your Gif...the excited Leeteuk you posted when you first heard about the news of WGM on 3rd March 2012!!

Please share more too!!! thanks thanks!!

@xianlie90

Wuaaa.....all those soundtracks....Thanks so much dear~~

@natali & kaelstorm

I dont know how to thank you more!

but still THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! SO MUCH!!!

@hellokitty_mao

^__^ Someday I hope the hug will come true too.

@i.am.bugz.funny

Yah yah....at one moment I almost had difficulty to breath too....the air won't come in...too excited!!

Hope the fortune teller won't tell too serious stuff...Just listen to it for fun....

Actually, this time, I am happy with the little preview....rather than give us so many great scenes end up never being broadcasted ^-^

...thanks so much Fighting Dimples....

...thanks too MBC for listening to the fans....

Guest janicetly

Hello FDs!!

Kopi_c_st had done the english subs for SSTP based on arienblurr's translations on her blog..

Here it is! Sorry we took a while to locate clearer videos of the SSTP recording!

Part 1 : http://youtu.be/0OQiWJ4W_Lo

Part 2 : http://youtu.be/mC1NO9IpcvA

The link for the subbed version of Blind dates part 2 will be given soon!

Whee it's almost Saturday!!

Hello FDs!!

Kopi_c_st had done the english subs for SSTP based on arienblurr's translations on her blog..

Here it is! Sorry we took a while to locate clearer videos of the SSTP recording!

Part 1 : http://youtu.be/0OQiWJ4W_Lo

Part 2 : http://youtu.be/mC1NO9IpcvA

The link for the subbed version of Blind dates part 2 will be given soon!

Whee it's almost Saturday!!

Thank you so much for posting the links!! (and thanks to everybody who has contributed to the subbing process!])

I love seeing Leeteuk so happy... can't wait to watch him smiling widely again on Saturday!!!   rolleyes.gif

I'll keep on waiting for the second part of the blind dates!!! As most of you, I've been re-watching every single episode of our couple over and over again and when I watched the Blind Dates episode I was like... what the "#%%$ is written in those pieces of papers??!! XD

Great job Subbing Team!!! wink.gif

@Xianlie90... What an amazing song compilation!!! It must have been a lot of work... Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe we will be watching a new episode so soon!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest xianlie90

@mieru @lallinachan @DanielaBSL *hugs* ^^ not only me actually VinniE also help us alot with the compilation songs, so we need to thanks her! ^^ thank you so much VinniE !!

@lallinachan *hugs* thx and oh! i love "Touch My Hand" so much!! please share your video when your done.. XD i would love to see it..

@DanielaBSL *hugssss* oh dear.. thx for your comment... wae i feel that you know me so much..? hehehee...

actually this is the first time for me to do a compilation soundtrack like this.. since i'm working & only have very little time to do this.. so it took me days (or weeks) to listen carefully to every songs, write the lyrics and then searched it in the internet.. and the longest time is last night, when i search also upload some songs that i can't find in YT.. and then collect all of them into one post and shared it here... it took me almost 9 hours to sit in front my PC.. sooo....yes >< i think its been a lot of work for me..

I think i can understand how VinniE's feel now... she really work so hard for the wordpress along with other admin there..

and so as FD Callendar Team, FD Subbing Team, FD Detective Team and all FD here... you know, you guys really2 JJANG!!  I'm proud of FD!!! <33 lets spread TeukSo love even more!

btw, i re-watched the preview again today, i still can't help my self screaming to my PC: ARGGHH... WHY THE PREVIEW IS SO SHORT?! I need more DC....!!

and THX GOD we can get our DC back tomorrow... :w00t: sooooo happyyyyyy.....

Guest kopi_c_st

oh Yes! there is WGM preview on MBC portal. But JangWoo couple preview seems longer...

Hmmm.. Also have no idea what are they writing,, If I found any translation on Baidu web later, will paste it here!

Counting down to tomorrow! Woo Hooo!!!

120회 2012-03-03  (think is its refering to ep120   3 march 2012)

장우♡은정 : 은정만을 위한 로맨틱 눈꽃여행다리를 다친 은정을 위해 로맨틱 눈꽃여행을 계획한 장우!첫 장소는 바로 하얀 눈이 쌓여있는 양떼목장!건초 주기 체험 장에서 미운(?) 양과 반가운(?) 양을 만나게 되는데...과연 어떤 사연이?아무도 밟지 않은 눈밭으로 올라간 은정과 장우!배가 고파진 두 사람은 최고의(?) 만찬을 위한 게임을 시작하는데...은정에게 게임을 제안한 장우의 속셈은? 그리고 게임의 승자는 누구?송어 축제장를 찾은 두 사람! 얼음낚시터에 나란히 앉아 송어를 잡기 위해 인고의 시간을 보내는데...과연 장우는 얼음낚시로 송어 잡이에 성공할 수 있을지?힘겨운(?) 송어 낚시를 끝내고, 장우가 준비한 비장의 카드를 보여줄 시간!은정의 마음을 사로잡은 로맨틱 눈꽃여행의 하이라이트는? 과연 눈꽃여행은 장우의 바람대로 로맨틱하게 끝날 수 있을지?

이특♡소라 : 뽀뽀하고 싶소~♪ (LeeTeuk & Sora) 결혼 4개월 차! 아직도 연인 같은 특강부부! 재미삼아 타로카드로 서로의 궁합을 보기로 하는데~그러던 중, 계속해서 자꾸 뽑게 되는 한 카드! 두 사람을 당황하게 한, 위험한(?) 카드의 정체는 무엇일지? 타로궁합을 본 뒤, 저녁식사를 하러 간 이특&소라!결혼 4개월 차에 알맞은 스킨십 진도에 대해 토론하게 되고~두 사람 사이에는 미묘한(?) 분위기가 흐르게 되는데..과연 이들이 내린 스킨십의 결론은 무엇일지?

Guest ary1004

just a quick (but long) post...need to babysitting my 1yo niece (did that once or twice a month), and it's impossible to sit infront of my laptop when she's around..just stealing some time while she's sleeping...

anyway, looking at monmon post yesterday, i think it's a good idea to post timeline draft here and finalize it before putting it into the calendar..so, i've stop putting the event/activities in the calendar for the moment..here is the timeline for october

black is the original timeline

green is added by me

OCTOBER

111001 (making of) episode 3 (and half episode 1)

(air)----- teukso Preview

111006 (making of) episode 4-5

Sora at BIFF – spotted wearing the bracelet from leeteuk + did the V-mission

Leeteuk twitter update: Too.E.L.F.^^miss U…^^

111007 Leeteuk twitter update @special1004 Day after day i get really happy n I cherish my precious time!! Working hard to live my life!!! ^^

Sora spotted wearing the bracelet from Leeteuk at Busan Film Festival

Sungmin blog update: Leeteuk give him wedding invitation

111008 (air)------- episode 1

Leeteuk spotted doing the V-mission at Music Core during A-Cha

111009 Leeteuk twitter update @special1004 : I really want to (say) a~~~cha(oops)!!!!!!!….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

111010 twitter sungmin: Teukie-hyung Don’t get married..

Sungmin blog update: “Teukie hyung don’t get married…kkk i am opposed the marriage..really envy”

[ary says: so, was it twitter or his blog? Or both? But I think it’s his blog..he still didn’t have twitter this time, if I remember it right.]

111012 Leeteuk cyworld update

111014 sukira: talk Leeteuk appears in Sora's drama

111015 (air)------- episode 2

Leeteuk twitter update: Tonight at 5:15! MBC We Got Married. Please watch it live!

111016 sukira: (LT) abaut liking WGM a lot

sukira: "a human heart became strange in WGM"

111017 Sora at Grand Bell Awards 2011 (@lallinachan, grand bell and daejong is the same event right?)

Sora at 48th Daejong Award – spotted wearing the bracelet, doing the V-sign, mentioning Suju, A-cha & Mr. Simple in red carpet interview [ary says: can anyone reconfirm the bracelet?]

111019 sukira: LT likes actress Kang Sora-ssi the best, and sing "sunny"

111020 (making of) episode 6-7

[News] there’ll be no WGM on 22nd

Sukira: Teuk said he just came back from a date with Kang Sora-ssi and the school he visited today is actually his school.

111021 sukira: talk abaut asking phone numbers to the ladies/ talk about ideal type (Eunkyuk says he know LT's Sora)

111022 Leeteuk twitter update: We Got Married will not be aired today because of baseball match, sad ㅠ..though Starking will soothe that sadness, a lot of awesome people really come out for today’s Starking. I hope you will all watch it! ^^

Leeteuk fly to NYC

[News] wgm will be air because of the cancellation of the baseball game due to heavy rain

SM Town NYC

(air)------- episode 3

[ary says: I don’t really get this part…if he fly to nyc on 23rd, how come he’s performing on 23rd too? Time difference matters?]

111023 SM town NYC

Leeteuk twitter update: tweet a fantaken pic of WGM filming at his school. “I‘ve never been surrounded by men like that before… Even I graduated middle school and high school that are only for boys ㅋㅋㅋ… hahaha Yeah That’s My school..ㅋㅋ”

sukira: feeling jealous when the wife talk with some other guy

[ary says: was sukira for today a recorded one?]

111026 twitter LT: poetry(?) abaut love

Sora twitter update: 2 photo from a photoshoot(?)

111029 twitter LT: missing/wanting to watch WGM

No WGM airing because of a baseball game broadcast

111031 twitter sora foto

okay...that's all..can anyone help me with this?and also, please tell me if there's anything to be add/remove to/from the timeline...till next visit...bye

Guest Hanyi

oh Yes! there is WGM preview on MBC portal. But JangWoo couple preview seems longer...

Hmmm.. Also have no idea what are they writing,, If I found any translation on Baidu web later, will paste it here!

Counting down to tomorrow! Woo Hooo!!!

120회 2012-03-03  (think is its refering to ep120   3 march 2012)

이특♡소라 : 뽀뽀하고 싶소~♪ (LeeTeuk & Sora) 결혼 4개월 차! 아직도 연인 같은 특강부부! 재미삼아 타로카드로 서로의 궁합을 보기로 하는데~그러던 중, 계속해서 자꾸 뽑게 되는 한 카드! 두 사람을 당황하게 한, 위험한(?) 카드의 정체는 무엇일지? 타로궁합을 본 뒤, 저녁식사를 하러 간 이특&소라!결혼 4개월 차에 알맞은 스킨십 진도에 대해 토론하게 되고~두 사람 사이에는 미묘한(?) 분위기가 흐르게 되는데..과연 이들이 내린 스킨십의 결론은 무엇일지?

Sorry to cut short the message.  Just a quick translation, hope it doesn't deviate much as I don't have time to verify.

[EDIT} Want to Kiss~♪

The couples TeukSora couple are already married for 4 months and already seem like lovers.  They are going to tell their fortune by Tarot cards.  What was that dangerous(?) card which panicked them?

After playing the Tarot cards, the couple went for dinner.  The topics of the chat of the 4-month couple are cars and level of skinship!  The atmosphere between them is delicate(?).  What kind of conclusion did the couple has reached in respect of skinship?

My boss almost caught me when I was working the above out, so there must be errors. sorry!  Got to work!  Fighting!

Guest teuksoralover

@xianlie90 – Wow. Good job on the OST! I enjoyed all of it but my favorite would be this one”

~ Holding hands when going down the staircase, they separate from each other and it’s hard for them : Ra.d – lullaby or

Clear ver of Ra.D - Lullaby

I think it is the perfect song for the episode. I saved most of it.

@33ru_mieru  - Hmmmm… Is Sora going to promote Sunny in May in JAPAN too? That would be our wish. Haha.

Thank you sqd66 for that Sora vid. She looks gorgeous. I am happy to see that a make-up brand such as Dior borrows our Sora-sshi’s face for their product. And janicetly, thank you for the SUBS. I appreciate it so much. I am watching it again and again.

About the preview guys, I think I am kinda expecting that our couple will get less airtime in this coming episode. I know we all waited for a long time but I guess they have to consider the WOOJUNG fans who did not see any episodes or airtime because of FJ blind dates.

Here are news articles in Korea talking about the upcoming episode… According to Mr. Google Trans… they are talking about SKINSHIP and KISS… Something like that. LOL. I guess LT wants a kiss already.

http://tvdaily.mk.co...678222281192019

http://www.newsen.co...203021704071001

And if you want to see more of Sora… Please visit her international fan page created by the admins here in soompi. I went there and I saw a lot Sora’s beautiful pictures.

http://kangsora.wordpress.com/

https://twitter.com/#!/KSora_IFC

===========================

@ary – I looked at your list. And it seems pretty accurate to me comparing it to the list that I have too. 33ru_mieru I think has more information about October. Anyways, I would give some of my records too about this date…

111006 (making of) episode 4-5

Sora at BIFF – spotted wearing the bracelet from leeteuk + did the V-mission

--- it is your choice to add this one for the same date because it might get overcrowded…

Both LT & Sora spotted in the airport in Busan filming for WGM. – that is how the fans knew that the wife will be Sora because that is the first time they were spotted filming publicly.

---------------------

I think I have a correction about this information…

111007 Leeteuk twitter update @special1004 Day after day i get really happy n I cherish my precious time!! Working hard to live my life!!! ^^

Sora spotted wearing the bracelet from Leeteuk at Busan Film Festival

Sungmin blog update: Leeteuk give him wedding invitation

---*Oct. 7 – APAN 2011 Red Carpet: Sora caught wearing the bracelet that LT gave her.

(The second event she was spotted wearing the bracelet was APAN 2011 not Busan Film Festival.)

---------------------

111010 twitter sungmin: Teukie-hyung Don’t get married..

Sungmin blog update: “Teukie hyung don’t get married…kkk i am opposed the marriage..really envy”

[ary says: so, was it twitter or his blog? Or both? But I think it’s his blog..he still didn’t have twitter this time, if I remember it right.]

---- as far as I could know, it is in his blog since he just got back to twitter recently.

-----

***About Daejoong and Grand Bell Awards. Yes they are the same according to Mr. Google. And during that red carpet event, she was interviewed and she said A-CHA and Mr. Simple.

I have some take on some of the dates though…

***Oct. 17 – 48th DAEJONG Film Awards 2011: Sora caught wearing the bracelet that LT gave her. She also mentioned “A-CHA” & “Mr. SIMPLE” in an interview.

***Oct. 20 – SUKIRA: EH asked LT where he came from. LT answered, “I CAME BACK AFTER DATING SORA-sshi” (SCHOOL DATE). EH told him he is always playing and not working and further teased him why he has to wear a tie for his date. (http://www.tumblr.co...fore=1319213483)

***Oct. 21 – SUKIRA: A listener asked LT & EH if they are going to asked for a stranger’s phone number if they like them ideally. LT said he will ask manager hyung to do it. EH teased LT by saying, “SORA-sshi, DID YOU HEAR THAT?” LT then responded, “NOOO. IT IS NOT LIKE THAT.” & EH said again, “SORA-SSHI!” (http://www.tumblr.co...fore=1319213483)

And there is another event where Sora was caught wearing the bracelet… It is a SUNNY EVENT. I just based it on the date of the youtube vid. The outfit she was wearing is the same pic where she was caught wearing it. Maybe lallinachan or 33ru_mieru can confirm it.

*Oct. 13 – SUNNY EVENT: Sora caught wearing LT’s bracelet gift. (BUSAN?????) (http://www.youtube.c...feature=related)

Ary thank you for the calendar.

:) Sorry if I can't correct everything but I hope some of the corrections/suggestions I made will help you. i JUST DID IT fast. Hehe :)

Guest kopi_c_st

Hi all

a rough translation I got from baidu...

大致翻译:

利特&素拉:想要Bobo

结婚4个月 现在也还是跟恋人一样的酒窝夫妇

闹着玩决定去用塔罗牌看看相互的八字

但是在那中间总是持续出现的一张卡片

让两人变得堂皇的,危险的 卡片的正体是?

看完八字后 去吃晚饭的利特&素拉

开始讨论关于结婚4个月的skinship进度

两人间流露着微妙的气氛…

果然 他们得出的skinship的结论是什么呢

LeeTeuk & Sora : Wanted to Bobo

Married for 4 months, The couple still looks like lovers.

For the fun, (they) decided to use tarot to see each other 8 characters (Chinese beliefs – is to see ones life and if the couple are compatible, etc… this reminds me of Adam couple, Oops! Am I allowed to mention about other couple here?)

But in the midst/process (of the tarot reading) there is a card which keeps appearing

Which let the two became panic/worried(?), what is the meaning of the dangerous card? (my thoughts – LeeTeuk wanted Bobo badly? LOL)

Lee Teuk & Sora went for dinner after reading the 8 characters

The began to discuss about skinship progression of the 4-months marriage.

The atmosphere between them is subtle/mysterious/delicate

And what is their conclusion on skinship?

Guest hellokitty_mao

Did I see the word "kiss" ? Omo... I'm sooooo excited!

This two really need to kiss and date each other for real! :)

In the SSTP second video..after SD says Leeteuks cheeks are exploding...EH says something about Ominim(Mother)

That didn't get translated. SD and EH quickly say something there. Were they teasing Leeteuk about telling his mother about Sora?

The preview says kiss...so they are speaking about skinship etc which should be fun. I'm sure they will get atleast 20 minutes if not more since they know fans have been waiting. I would not expect an actual kiss to  take place...if it did that would have been all over some news somewhere a long time ago...

But loving that it's just the two of them in this episode!

EDIT:

Searching  Leeteuk and found this:

201203021436571110_1.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201203021436571110&ext=da

credit:Naver/as tagged

Is there anything he doesn't do?

Guest lallinachan

@ARY!!! you are RIGHT!  I made a mistake in the timeline!!! SMtown is on 23 for sure, not sure about about the 24 october thought^^;

I putted it on 22 october because I misplaced it by mistake!

thankyou for noticing it!!

Guest ary1004

@ary – I looked at your list. And it seems pretty accurate to me comparing it to the list that I have too. 33ru_mieru I think has more information about October. Anyways, I would give some of my records too about this date…

thanks for the infos and corrections, dear....i think there's no problem for the 1st half so i'll continue doing the first part first...i'll wait for some confirmation from other FD on the 2nd half, and that 13oct...thanks again dear...

[edit]

ARY!!! you are RIGHT! I made a mistake in the timeline!!! SMtown is on 23 for sure, not sure about about the 24 october thought^^;

I putted it on 22 october because I misplaced it by mistake!

thankyou for noticing it!!

i'll recheck the date...little kid is in her lalaland already, got some time before i got sleepy too..thanks for reconfirming

[EDIT 2]

i've re-check...i think the concert was on 23rd only...all pics and fancam is dated 23oct...so i conclude that it's only on 23rd (i might get bashed for saying this but i dont care much about SMTown concert so i really didn't know...if it's not for our DC and fellow FD, i wouldn't even look-out for it...childish, aren't i?)

thanks again @teuksoralover and @lallinachan :)