Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Replies

• Rien-honeyRien-honey Posts: 20Member
    trisy wrote on 29 February 2012 - 12:06 AM:

no...i am from indonesia....:lol: i love indonesia.....

Wow trisy, i'm from indonesia too. Look, there lot of fans of heonhee in Indonesia. So,why did they not come to our country? They must visit our country n have a "honeymoon" in Bali, right? hahahaha.....
    frannyfel wrote on 28 February 2012 - 03:52 PM:

XHeonHeeX-ah ah ah if you are crazy for wanting all that THEN LETS BE CRAZY TOGETHER Because I WANT THAT TOO AH AH AH 

Eat at BlackSmith some nice Delicious Pizza with HeonHee*quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    Then do some shopping spree with kimmy Isabey and LG Dios Style*quoted image*
     *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    Sweet Jesus I WANT ALL THESE CLOTHES AND SHOES

NO, NO Franny... You can"t do that...! You can't eat pizza with heonhee...coz, oppa don't want to eat pizza now, but he want to eat uniie. He misses her much and very hungry for eating her...that's why he looks thinner...........hahahaha..... uuppsss......
    edited February 2012
    Psychology of Touch

Christopher C.Nocera and John A. Bargh,  say how “touch is both the first sense to develop and a critical means  of information acquisition and environmental manipulation”.

So, why are there variations in touch for different people? For example,  it is customary in the UK for people to shake hands when they greet  each other whereas in Latin cultures they may replace this with a kiss  or two. Children are extremely tactile with each other, but this becomes  less acceptable as they grow up. Would you expect to see adult friends  holding hands or plaiting each other’s hair?

There are many different types of touch:

Loving and/or intimate – hand-holding, kisses, hugs, arm around  another person’s shoulders. These types of touch are all associated with  desire, fondness, tenderness, belonging and passion.

Needy – young children or pets often use this type of touch –  hugging onto a parent’s leg or tugging of clothing, often used to  communicate a want or need. Similarly, a dog may paw or lick your hand  in a bid for attention.

Healing – this form of touch may be used by practitioners on  their clients to improve their health, relieve stress and promote  recovery from injury.

Inquisitive – developing babies explore the world primarily  through touch, as the blind learn to ‘see’ using this sense. Physicians  will also often use touch to learn where you are feeling pain or where  there is an abnormality.

Abusive and/or aggressive – harmful forms of touch. For instancs: hitting, slapping and other forms of forceful contact.

All forms of touch have actual physiological effects on our biochemical  and bio-energetic systems. The activity of brain waves is increased,  resulting in increased alertness. The degree of insulin needed in  diabetics is reduced, the levels of hormones increase and sleep patterns  are enhanced. Many neuronal messages are transmitted to our brain  through touch, which stimulates the production of hormones  (emotional/chemical energy), which results in pleasurable feelings, both  physical and emotional.

So, I think our HeonHee is " LOVING AND/OR INTIMATE" touch.....:wub: :D
  • trisytrisy Posts: 1,706Member

SUPERSTAR

Rien-honey wrote on 29 February 2012 - 12:29 AM:

Wow trisy, i'm from indonesia too. Look, there lot of fans of heonhee in Indonesia. So,why did they not come to our country? They must visit our country n have a "honeymoon" in Bali, right? hahahaha.....

Hai Rien,....unnie has come to Bali for a CF last year....i hope too.. oppa will come to Indonesia....and if they have merried.....they have honeymoon in Bali...or.... Bangka...my island...have beautiful beach too....hi..hi..:lol:
  • xiaoyue1982xiaoyue1982 Posts: 125Member

ROOKIE

i heard that if a married couple goes to Bali together...they will be blissfully happy in their marriage..... but boyfriends and girlfriends...not recommended to go to Bali...only go there after marriage...is that true?  if yes...hope they go there for their honeymoon...he he he....
  • frannyfelfrannyfel Posts: 6,991Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    Guys...so you have found each other huh ah ah ah OMG there is so many places i would love to see and if it's true what xiaoyue1982 said about the belief...NO no HeonHee keep away from Bali and wait until you are married first to each other then go there ah ah ah WE DON'T WANT ANY BREAKING UP HERE RIGHT...

And on another note,  it's seems as if i am the only Jamaican who watches Kdramas include my sister because i always preach it in her face of my addiction teheee.. however  what a loss to us. 
    Also it is strange because their is allot of korean and Chinese living here on the Island ..every where you turn you will see a Chinese or Korean shops but when i go to stores there is no DVD of Korean Dramas . No Asian dramas at all SAD...I AM SADsad.gif .... but THANK YOU GOD FOR INTERNET to explore my horizon and meet guys like you who live far away biggrin.gif 

Also ."Elephant Ears" ah ah ah a h are you serious teheeee   biggrin.gif I am more accustom to American and English snacks....it could be here but i have never seen that type , i must say those LOOKS DELICIOUS , the color makes it's so inviting to eat YUM...YUM ah ah i would love to have a tastebiggrin.gif 
    Kuping+Gajah.jpg 

Resep%2BKue%2BKuping%2BGajah.jpg

EDIT: Rein-honey....ah ah ah you naughty...naughty girl you LOL i will compromise when eating while HeonHee, if i see any signs of them not craven for pizza anymore but craven for each otherphew.gif I WILL MAKE MY LEAVE QUICKLY w00t.gif ah ah ah because a happy HeonHee leaves a very happy franny ah ah ah 
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
  • DaisyrathboneDaisyrathbone Posts: 117Member

IDOL

Verena_vie: yes, i noticed too that he's become a little thinner. He must have been really busy and i hope he takes of himself more :) but anyway, he still looks good right? ;)

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    40.gif mmm..So what kind of look do you think P-kun will portray in his New drama "Time Slip Dr Jin"
    10dfa9ec8a1363274d3e0b70918fa0ec09fac7a6.jpg
    Thissweatingbullets.gifw00t.gifphew.gif
    3men-period.gifor This 4.gifteheee
    1024.jpg?md=1314380360000
  • trisytrisy Posts: 1,706Member

SUPERSTAR

Frany....maybe  you want to practice the recipe of Elephant Ears snack

Ingredients:

* Wheat flour, 350 grams
        * Refined sugar, 60 grams
        * Egg yolks, 1 egg
        * Thick coconut milk, 100 ml
        * Margarine, 1 tbsp
        * Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
        * Cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon
        * Cooking oil, 500 ml

How to make Elephant Ears:

A. Mix all ingredients except chocolate and cooking oil, stir well.
       2. Take 1/2 the batter, add the cocoa powder. Stir until blended.
       3. Rollers each 2 cm thick batter. Stacks of brown and white dough, roll it up solid.
       4. Cut the dough thinly and place in pan filled cold oil. Floating and fry until cooked. Remove, drain and serve.

To 250 grams of Elephant Ears

Elephant Ear tips:

A. Keep the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until mixture hardens in order to facilitate the cut.
       2. Use a thin, sharp knife to cut dough.
       3. Lots of fried dough with oil and heat to keep the color nice and crispy.

kuping-gajah.jpg

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    ah ah ah thank you tricy for the ingredients...when i have time i will try it cooking-dinner.gif ...cant promise if it 'll come out looking like those, well lets just hopes it really looks like Elephant Ears when i am donecooking.gif  

Oh i am so going crazy to see videos of these   
    My Princess DVD Making Film Japan..
    429146_249718551780905_163957733690321_534909_846053799_n.jpg  419872_249718571780903_163957733690321_534910_1970876652_n.jpg

424075_249718611780899_163957733690321_534911_1905424966_n.jpg  404301_249718508447576_163957733690321_534908_813356210_n.jpg
    Cr: FC Song Seung Hun [Việt Nam

ROOKIE

ha ha ha....frannyfel...don't worry...i think i am the only one from malaysia here too....

the elephant ears....we have a few flavours here....I literally grew up having it as snacks...

love the pics you have uploaded so far... everythime after looking at this site, I will go to youtube to search more of their clips..

on the Dr Jin show, StormS has not given out the official notification that SSH will be in right? Hope he will be in....Excited to see him in a periodical drama....

SUPERSTAR

1024.jpg?md=1330563223000
    Kimmy will always be P-kun #1 right guys teheeee
  • bigmommabigmomma Posts: 313Member, New Member
    frannyfel wrote on 29 February 2012 - 08:59 AM:

*quoted image* mmm..So what kind of look do you think P-kun will portray in his New drama "Time Slip Dr Jin"
    *quoted image*
    This*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*
    *quoted image*or This *quoted image*teheee
    *quoted image*

10dfa9ec8a1363274d3e0b70918fa0ec09fac7a6.jpg

Waaaaaaahhhh!!! I scared to see him dressed like this in Dr. Jin!!! i love him in well pressed suits, i might not be able to bear watching him in period costume!!!!

• verenaverena Posts: 607Member
    edited March 2012
    Daisyrathbone wrote on 29 February 2012 - 08:42 AM:

Verena_vie: yes, i noticed too that he's become a little thinner.  He must have been really busy and i hope he takes of himself more :)  but anyway, he still looks good right? ;)

Dear Daisyrathbone
    DON'T WORRY HONEY, seung heon oppa always looks handsome as always, just look bit thinner, alsdo look younger, isn't it?
    He must be missing unnie so much....:wub: and busy for works

Rien-honey wrote on 29 February 2012 - 12:29 AM:

Hai Trisy hai Rien - honey
    I am Indonesian too, hahahaha...so many friends in here. Good to see you guys.

This is the begining of March, 28 days to go to UNNIE BIRTHDAY 32 YEARS OLD :wub: *Imagine alot of things inside my mind*

I have never been good with goodbye 

I start to face any withdrawal shortly because yeah come and go just become an ordinary now

That's how life supposed to be

Happiness and Sadness will always the part of life

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2012
    ah ah ah bigmomma like all of us YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAR IT teheee and that pictures is also a Photoshop too the person who did this cut out P-kun face and put it on that head ah ah ah a if  you look at the ears on the picture you will see a little of the real person that head belongs to, also P-kun head would look much smaller  teheeee

EDIT: veren-vie- In korea kimmy is 33 with their counting but to us she is actually 32 ...i cant wait to celebrate that special Birthday with kimmy HeonHeee style

SUPERSTAR

kimmy also would look beautiful smiley-happy032.gif playing P-kun love interest in "Time Slip Dr Jin"  smiley-happy119.gif woooeee just thinking about it make me   smiley-happy093.gif teheee smiley-happy107.gifplease let it happen   praying-angel.gif 
    225059_224395530910985_100000216184539_1097079_3759211_n.jpg

226654_224395504244321_100000216184539_1097078_2884709_n.jpg

226579_224395480910990_100000216184539_1097077_190568_n.jpg

ROOKIE

ooo...trisy...nice pic of SSH...love it...
    edited March 2012
    trisy : Yups...i heard that Bangka have beatiful beach too. There so many beautiful place in our country, right? They have to come to our country.....coz,its the best place for honeymoon ....hehe

xiaoyue1982 : hmmmmm...yes, but not all the places in Bali. Its only few places in Bali that i've heard is not recommended for BF and GF. Of course our HeonHee go to Bali for their honeymoon,  as a husband and wife.....waaaaaa.........

verena_vie :hai hai hai....good to see u too.....wow,so many HeonHee fans here....don't u think that in Indonesia the korean boyband/girlband more famous than korean movie/drama star? 

What will oppa give for unnie's birthday ?  Aaaaah........will oppa give himself just like he said in taiwan promo last year ? hahahaha...ups it's not valentine right? it's birthday....