Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (Nokia Theater LA Live)

Guest ma.cherie

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hiko27

CNBStorm cnbluestorm.com

[LA LIVE M/G INFO] Please note that this is still in planning mode. There is no firm confirmation from organizers yet. thx for ur patience.

So yeah, there's still no confirmation. Also, they said that MNET gave the yes, but FNC can back out whenever they want. Pray that they go through with the fanmeeting! > n <

Guest -maggie

Hey everyone!:) well for some people who don't have light sticks or any cheering goods i'll be passing out balloons(because some fans also use balloons) :D not many (around 30 or so for each Boice and Primadonna) so if your there early enough for you to see me i'll be giving them to random people who are there for the concert:D or you can buy your own if you want, im just trying to help people who were not able to get a light stick :)

Guest mxx120388

Hey everyone!:) well for some people who don't have light sticks or any cheering goods i'll be passing out balloons(because some fans also use balloons) :D not many (around 30 or so for each Boice and Primadonna) so if your there early enough for you to see me i'll be giving them to random people who are there for the concert:D or you can buy your own if you want, im just trying to help people who were not able to get a light stick :)

Where can you purchase their things at?

Guest -maggie

Where can you purchase their things at?

well in LA there Korea town but last time i checked for light sticks they didn't have FTI ones :( but other than that only the internet but it's to late to buy something unless you want to pay expensive shipping(around $18-$35) and it's comes with-in 2-7 days but regular shipping can take up to 3 or 4 weeks maybe more but of course it's less.

Guest xeudaemonic

Is anyone planning on bringing posters o__o. Not bringing any myself, just wondering because of the venue and the seating. Haha.

Guest joemama23

I'm not a fan of posters cause they block views but i know that the Nokia theater has a limit on how big they can be and trust me they measure... went there for a JYJ concert and they measured all the posters that came through the door. I really want them to sell some stuff there but it never seems to happen I'm just glad i got my FTI light stick and shirt a couple of weeks ago ^_^

I thought about giving out balloons too, but I remember at the JYJ concert, they made everyone pop their balloons before the show even started. It's also listed as one of the prohibited items on the Nokia Theatre website. Just a heads up on that. ^^

Guest SoEul26

If there really is gonna be a fan meet and greet, I want to give them gifts but I don't know what to give -__- Any suggestions?

Guest -maggie

I thought about giving out balloons too, but I remember at the JYJ concert, they made everyone pop their balloons before the show even started.  It's also listed as one of the prohibited items on the Nokia Theatre website.  Just a heads up on that.  ^^

:o but when i went to see JYJ (i went to ^-^<3 hehe) i had baloons and they didn't sy anything >.< might be a bad idea then just to make sure i won't bring as many thanks for the info though :)

Guest Princezcamia

I am waiting on them too!! 

If there really is gonna be a fan meet and greet, I want to give them gifts but I don't know what to give -__- Any suggestions?

Guest hiko27

The fanmeeting is still a maybe. And for gifts, I'm planning on going to Ktown and Little Tokyo this weekend to look for gifts for them. Or maybe Chinatown since they have lower prices on stuff and you could actually bargain :D And I'm also drawing portraits of them as gifts. I plan on framing them. LMAO That's how much I love them xDDD You could give them gifts that are useful, like for example, guitar picks. Do intense research on them, I guess? xDD

Guest Princezcamia

Anybody know where would they be staying or when are they gonna be in the airport? I never fan girl but I want to really see them up close

Guest xeudaemonic

My sister just texted me saying my tickets came home! OMG, yesssss, after 3 weeks they're finally home! Only a bit over a week before the concert (: so excited! Can't wait to see all the fans!

Guest hiko27

Anybody know where would they be staying or when are they gonna be in the airport? I never fan girl but I want to really see them up close

My friend who's from Peru said she's coming in on the 8th at around 5pm. She's also staying at a hotel near Union Station. LMAO I don't have this problem since I practically live in LA, not just in Downtown though. I live up in the valley :D How bout you? O . O I would do ANYTHING to see them up close.

Guest -maggie

no sure about the airport thing the best thing to do would just be to wait till they have pic of them leaving from korea but as for the hotel most k-pop artist stay in the Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel :)

Guest candace8itall

Hey everyone, just so you all know I'm picking up a few girls from their hotels and giving them a ride to the theater with me for the big fan meet-up we have planned. Taxis are overpriced. It's safer to walk to the theater with someone in downtown LA, I don't want to go all protective on everyone since I know plenty of people are from around here too and know to be careful so please don't get offended ^^. But especially the people who are coming alone or who are from out of state (out of country for some!), if you need a ride I can give one more person one. I'm just doing this because I don't want anyone's epic concert day to be ruined by getting mugged or something... >.< you can drop me a message at candace.8.it.all@gmail.com if you think you'd need a ride

Guest anieleen

I'd appreciate any suggestions regarding places to eat at Chinatown. Any good Dim Sum place for lunch?

We're doing Koreatown for KMF weekend, but would love to check out chinatown next weekend.

Thanks.

Archived