[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest 33ru_mieru

LMAO... just realized that when read your guys comment.. It makes me love the calendars even more.. XD

Angel Teukie lifting up our FD logo to the sky!! (from now on, lets not call it xianlie90's logo anymore ;p hehehehee) LOL *happy2*

btw to make it more specificate, do we still need to put this on the calendar? (i made this yesterday)

*quoted image*

Omo,  seriously? hahahhaa.. i even still doubt my editing skill >.< but  thx for trusting me to take a little part to help the DC Calendar  Team..

and  yeahhhh... agree with you two..based on what he received everytime he  tweet straightforward status... I guess he must be thinking about his  fans feeling (i doubt this but maybe antis also(?) ) more  now.. thats why rather than straightforward status, he choose to tweet  ambiguous messages) and yeah.. somehow i miss "loose mouth" & "king  of typos" side from him.. heheheee....

whoa.. seriously??? only WGM  will comeback to normal broadcasting?? hahahhaa.. This makes me think  that maybe many WGM fans sent threatening letters to MBC that they'll  burning down the MBC building if they still continue broadcast the  re-runs of WGM next month.. LOL

EDIT:

@lallinachan  thx for the timeline & sorry i can't help anything for this.. T__T i  want to but i just can't find the time to do a research... (i'm working  on something right now) :tears: so i'll count on you guys for the timeline :P hehehhee

@janicetly i have something to tell to you & the rest of FD Subbing team: PLEASE COMEBACK EARLY xD thx for the subs!! 

WARNING FD this is kinda off topic i'll talk in spoiler

@sqd66 @mieru

so you guys already watch WGM season1&2 ?? I'm a fan of WGM season  2.. xD i like khuntoria the most *i think more becoz i love khunie..  lol* and i love yongseo & adam as well...

about WGM season1...  my fave is JoongBo & AlShin.. but right now i'm watching HwanYobi...  i wanna ask you guys about hwanhee, coz i kinda feel strange with  him... Isn't "Dog Poopie" abit rude for womans nickname? He looks not  enjoying his marriage life.... is it true like @sqd66 said  before,that the people who knew Hwanhee said he changed when married?  may i know what changed specifically? coz i only watch about 6 ep until  now :) hehehehe...

Dear....I love your banner or whatever it is called...the We Got Married season 3 ^_^

Another  thing.....previously I said we protect Dimple Couple right....now I  change my mind...rather than protect...since FD is with wings and Dimple  Couple is above FD.....

we are SUPPORTING them ^v^

It's Leeteuk the one who supposed to PROTECT xP

and...that message to Fighting Dimples Sub Team......LOL...you are funny...

Wuaa about HwanYobi....I am not too sure, sqd66.....I am also curious.....

Ahh...xianlie likes khuntoria ne....

mieru loves Yongseo & Dimple Couple, Mieru likes Adam Couple so much, Mieru likes many in season 1 but Mieru forgot.....

I am curious about AlShin....is it very famous Alex washed Shinae's foot? thanks thanks.

@stars4u Thanks so much for the Sorry Sorry picture...LOVE IT!!!!

@ami189 LOL......love at first sight with Leeteuk in Hug The Radio....hrm:wub:......Ehhhh???? HaeSung with Leeteuk???????????

BUT....WHAT ABOUT SORA??????

@chikuma Honestly, episode 10 is a weird one.....yah I laughed a lot watching (okay I admit I haven't watched the full episode yet)

but, some scenes that I watched....it's just weird...funny but weird...

I love episode 9 though....full of meaningful words from HaeSung....Love her so much

edit 1

@Ary - I also vote for calendar 1, reason same like sqd66's reason ^__^ Great one!!!! *THUMBS UP*

Your previous calendar....missing a " ?

Wow Ary, you are really detail.....

Anyways,

Saw this on tumblr. I think this is funny. LOL.

WHAT SJ MEMBERS ARE THINKING?

*quoted image*

------------

I am re-watching episode 8 of Teukso and I can’t stop doing this…

*quoted image*

While watching Sora doing her best to guess that SO-LA CLOCK. LOL.

Saw  this on tumblr and I know we all feels the same as her. DH2 is a cute  drama but our TEUKSO heart was more excited just seeing a lil of TEUK in  her drama. Can’t wait for Teuk’s cameo. I hope his scene is with Sora.

*quoted image*

[edit]

@33ru_mieru  – Unfortunately, I don’t know any online site where we post good  quality of those. I only photobucket as well. Is there a way we post the  links infront of the page?

Hahahha....Thanks for the funny pics...looking at this really make my  day....and your reaction when watching episode 8 even funnier.

As for whether to post the link in the front page or not...we still need  to have a fix URL to do that...and now we are still amending the  calendar a lot...probably later? For now, we just use temporary photo  album to store first ^^

I  was about to ask the same thing. Thanks. I tried it today for the  December Calendar, it it works fine, with the same URL address.

http://i1268.photobu...endar/dec11.png

Fellow FDs, December calendar is available. Want to hear your opinion. Is it too crowded? Did I miss anything?

I feel sorry, that I'm not able to add the "We Got Married Season 3" by xianlei. I can't find space for it. Too bad... :(

@mieru:  I'm also using mobile, and I can view the spoiler after switching the  version from mobile to full version. Just sharing it.

[spoile*quoted image*

Yay...so it works, right? ^V^

monmon......I know I sound exaggerating....

oh ya by the way, thanks for telling me about the full version and mobile version ^_^ sillly me never try...

Okay back to exagerrating.....I was in the bus when I saw your calendar...

I downloaded the calendar to my cellphone and gosh....you won't know how  much I am touched looking at the calendar is almost full.... Thanks for  being part of this....making my wish come true.....

It's very crowded, but it is a good sign of crowd...

and for the quotes....Oh gosh....I love this scene so much...I guess,  that is one of the very important moment when I realise there is more  about Leeteuk....

Argh....I LOVE THE CALENDAR!!!!

Fighting Dimples are all JJANG!!!

Really without you all, I won't never see this.....:`)

thanks...SO SO MUCH!!

Oh ya if you wanna put the banner xianlie90 created....try to make it as watermark....very very light.....if it doesn't work then nevermind.....we have the FD logo ^V^

Hi!  Can't  help responding to you.  I've posted links previously that are useful  reference for the calendar.  But one needs to have time to dig from the  pages.  Here are what I posted last time:

As for the specific concerns you have, you can find them here:

http://wgmleeteukand...ss.com/2011/10/  (wanting to watch WGM)

http://wgmleeteukand...2011/10/page/2/  (Leeteuk's poem)

I wanted to actively contribute however I have limited time to spare.  Hopefully, you could make good use of those links.

Really appreciate all the efforts you are all pouring in making the calendars.

*HUGS* ..... I don't know why I miss you....

I am sure Fighting Dimples do use the links you shared, don't worry ^_^

These days....we are so thirsty and hunger hungry of information :P

-edit-

WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lallinachan!!!!

Finally the V sign case is revealed....

the pic you posted.......ULTRA HD!!!!!

*clap clap clap*

Gosh, reall you are all so cool~ lallinachan, xianlie90 & ary, thanks for revealing so fast!!! How many case have FD solved? within how many week? 1? 2? SUPERB!!!

Sorry I didn't participate this time...I am having some problem with the video ^^;;;

It's my ears....I tried to turn off the sound to concentrate and I still fail.....

Thanks so much for revealing to us!!

-edit2-

@teuksoralover

I was reading about your question on December...

Sorry at the moment I could not help cause I am still stuck in November...

That time I promise to revisit November but haven't got chance.... Hope other FD can help you about this.

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan The V Case

i've  watched the performance for nth time (and from that so many times,  there's only 3,4 times was fully focused on teukie..haha)

since you  asked me to keep my eyes on teukie all the time, so i guess it wasnt on  his solo part right? and no matter how many times i watched, there's  nothing (i even watched the video in slow motion for 2 or 3 times ==",  afraid that i've missed something)..on my first rewatch after your hint,  i noticed this but i dont know if it was right since it was too fast  (teukie, why did you have to make our eyes work so hard? you should pose  longer T.T)...so i've keep rewatching it but still, i cant figure  anything out....so, was it this one? from the split 0.1sec moment?

YESS!!! YOU DID IT!!

Here a gif I made, so you can see it better

mission.gif

Minute 03.05 of the performance 8 october Music Core - A-cha

I  have to say that I didn't notice it either at the beginning, but I saw a  picture of this V sign a month ago, and I thought "mmm... have to  investigate more".

So let's try to make our conclusions:

The little Mystery of the V sign mission

We  know that Sora did not see it even thought she replayed many times the performance. She probably saw the same performance we analysed, the one  that was aired.

When Teukie shows her the performance from his PC (or  tablet), it is a video filmed by only the MBC-ET, so they could focus only on Teukie. Since the gesture is really very fast, there are two options:

1) Teukie did the sign very fast, during his solo. Unfortunatly the cameraman wasn't focused on Teukie in  the critical moment, so we can see there is a corrispondence with moving his hand and the parts he sings during the V sign mission (but it's difficult to see clearly his hand, so we can't be sure).---> This  is a very plausible hypotesis approved by Det. xianlie90.

2) If he did not do it then, that probably means that MBC-ET did film Teukie doing his mission in a pre-recording performance---> this is another plausible hypotesis, suggested by Det. ary and Det. Lallinachan.

b4vt3a.png

What we know for sure is that the V sign that Sora saw is only the one he did during his solo, because in that first moment he is holding the hand more inclined.

35ibqir.png

And as Sora remarked even in episode 8, she saw only the first one  V sign...

2cwpue9.png

While she wanted this (but I guess she wanted to just be able to see it^^

;) :

sljjts.png

So my fellows detectives ary and xianlie90  (and of course all others FD), we have proof that Teukie did the sign twice. The second time is even a more clear sign then the first one (the  fact is that we concetrated to the part of his solo, not paying  attention to the last part of the performance), not to mention that he did it in the correct way (hand not inclinated). So Teukie could have told Sora that he did it twice,  but he didn't. Oh well, I'm being delusional again, but of course for me that means that he was really looking forward to his penality  (holding hands^^).

AND, as Det. sqd66 and mieru pointed out (*shake hands*), Teukie collapsed from exaustion that same day of the performance! So FD, thanks to investigation and to the timeline made by all of us, we can say that Teukie was probably very, very tired that day during the performance. YET he remebered to do the mission for Sora, not once but twice. Yes it was really fast in both, but the important thing is, HE DID IT! even if Sora could not see them, he put his mind even in this thing, even thought he had so many other things in his mind. *Teukie... <3*

I really like when our investigations can add more understanding of Dimple Couple^^ Thankyou all FD!

Case Little Mystery of the V sign: closed

High 5!!!

@Ary: I like the first version too^^ that logo it's so cute it needs to be very clear ;)

attention to @mieru, @lallinachan and @monmon

the twitter update above was not in my timeline...

so, i need to add that one in my timeline right?

I did not put that in because there must be some problems with the date. Why november? It must be october, or am I wrong?

And LOL at Sora dance in HD2, I jumped when I saw her dancing Sorry Sorry for a few moments.

I need to read the last two pages of this thread now^^;...

@teuksoralover: I'm editing my timeline but I hope someone else is doing it (maybe mieru?) becouse I am editing it in a particular way. I'm writing a very brief phrase in the timeline, and down it I have putted all the exteneded files I found. So for me is more practical to keep brief sentence in the timeline, I'll of couse put more dates, but for editing the sentencies, I think I'm more at ease with brief ones.

Than I have say:

1)I had some problems with those twitters he made in the Xmas period, still trying to understand if it was 24 or 25 december.

2)the twitter you were discussing with ary, about him being sleepy... Well I putted in at 28 november, then I saw the screenshot in Arienblurr blog, and those twitters are all on 29 october. So here I'm not sure---> I'll keep them in both days for now (with many question marks^^)

3) I think you have translated in a not correct way one twitter. I'm referring to this:

@special1004: @reveramess I'm going back to Korea. You said you'll be going to Singapore, right??^^ I think I would arrive there at the same day..ㅠㅠ I'll be glad to greet you (there)!! Anyway, when will we follow each other..? I'm gonna be mad if you left me alone ㅋㅋㅋ

He is asking her to follow him on twitter. In the translation you found it was a lot more romantic then it is in this, but I think this one is the more correct one. Just chose the one you prefer, but (no offence please, just a personal prefearence^^) I think I'll keep this one^^

Thankyou again for your help teuksoralover, you found so many dates! you and mieru have such awsome capacity of coordinating and researching, and ary, monmon and xianlie90 are so skilled in artistic work... wow *happy*

High 5!!

Guest lallinachan

I think it is good. I don’t think it is over-crowded. What can we do? Too much TEUKSO moments both outside and inside WGM. LOL.

I have some questions about our DECEMBER though. Maybe lallinachan & 33ru_mieru and all FDs can look into this since they can investigate better than me. I always join mysteries but never solve anything. lol. :)

In our FD calendar,

DECEMBER 15 – [WGM SPECIAL FILMING]

So they are filming?

Are we sure about this date? Because as I was digging some stuff… According to this news, the director said that the FIRST DAY of DH2 filming is DECEMBER 15 also. So where is our SORA-sshi really? It could be she is really filming WGM because they are not shooting her scenes in DH2 but I think she could be there on the first day of shoot since she is the LEAD.

[*Dec.15 – First shooting day of DH2 according to the director. (http://joencorner.wo...oot-the-series/)]

On some fansites of DH2, some says it is December 15 also (their first shooting date).

This is another tweet from the actor of DH2…

[*Dec. 16 – Kim Jung Tae tweeted about DH2’s first shooting day. (http://www.allkpop.c...-day-of-filming)]

he plays the president in the drama. When he said first day, it could be HIS first day since he is not the lead anyway or he took that on the 15th but the news came out on the 16th. Shooting can go overnight also… What do you think guys? Do you think they filmed on the 15th til the 16th???? Did Sora filmed WGM first then head to DH2 filming?

Sorry FDs, I just want our calendar to be as accurate as possible. :)

Also,

[*Dec. 17 – DH2 Cast spotted in a restaurant for script reading (http://www.allkpop.c...-script-reading)]

They said this is FIRST FULL SCRIPT READING that they had a script reading in November before so they were able to shoot before that.

So which is which????

I think we should really know also Sora’s sched so that we can monitor this stuff.

@Monmon – On the 25th, is it okay if we put it this way…

[*Dec.25 – A fan tweeting both SORA & LT at the same time greeting them MERRY CHRISTMAS. Sora replied to that fan and greeted her Merry Christmas as well. (http://www.soompi.co...age__st__4200)]

If not, it is okay also. Hehe.If you think it is too long. I just think it sounds more happy that way that Sora replied. I asked my mom about it, she said in tagalog – it sounds more “kilig”. Is that right? Lol.

mmm, you are right teuksoralover. The date about the filming of the special can't collide with the one for the beginning of DH2... and let's not forget that Sora in the special already has the nails of her character, so it must be after the beginning. This date I made, can be a day earlier, but we need to investigate becouse I did not saved the tex of the article, and I can have made a mistake in reading it. I'll try to find some info^^

goodness I still have to read all the latest posts but now I have to do other things^^;;;

I hope someone else is editing the timeline, please refer to this other one, bacouse seems like I can't keep up with you guys, not in a very fast way, we have lots of hours that separetes us, and now I have to study again^^

Guest ary1004

@teuksoralover the actual error was i forgot to put " at the endd of the quote...and when i re-do it, i made another mistake with leaving the 'a'? i'm gonna cry :'(

@xianlie90 you even connect it with the season? wow, never think of that :P...so, i'm choosing the right colour then? keke

@Moielle oh my dear, thanks,thanks,thanks and THANKS for that...i really dont have enough time to backtrack for the moment...hopefully i'll get a peacefull weekend so i can finish my calendar sooner...huhu...sorry for troubling you to post it for the second time

@mieru haha...you noticed that? but now i'm missing an 'a' in my latest one that i redo..huhu..silly me

@lallinachan oh my, so it was the right one? TEUKIEEEEEE!!! i need a super hd plus a big screen to notice that =="...how do you expect me Sora (jealous mode is on again T_T) to see that? i really wanna smack his head, for real -_-

but. anyway, YEAAAAA~~..i found it..keke...finally...thanks for the gif..a moving proof..heheh...

actually, i was going to tweet the gif to sora but failed...i'm having problem with my internet connection and it's become too slow so i failed T_T

about the timeline - yes, it supposed to be in october but it wasnt in the timeline...add it already though, so, no worries..okie?

okay, done replying...off to bed...huhu..good night everyone

So the peace sign/mission was done on the October 8th date at Music bank?  That's the day he went into the hospital due to over work. He does look tired here...

Also saw this on DC facebook.and wordpress blog..LOL

Leeteuks picture he just tweeted and deleted...withthe legs they matched with the look Sora had on her Stong Heart appearance...very similar LOL!

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/02/29/insight-leeteuk-and-sora-look-alike/

credit:leeteukandkangsora.wordpress

Guest lallinachan

So the peace sign/mission was done on the October 8th date at Music bank?  That's the day he went into the hospital due to over work. He does look tired here...

Also saw this on DC facebook.and wordpress blog..LOL

Leeteuks picture he just tweeted and deleted...withthe legs they matched with the look Sora had on her Stong Heart appearance...very similar LOL!

http://wgmleeteukand...ora-look-alike/

credit:leeteukandkangsora.wordpress

Thankyou for remind me of that topic, I did not found any news about him being exausted in october, I found only one news about his recovering in hospital, but it was in 2010. I'm really interested in that news about october 2011, can any FD give me the link?

YESS!!! YOU DID IT!!

Here a gif, so you can see it better

I  have to say that I didn't notice it either at the beginning, but I saw a  picture of this V sign a month ago, and I thought "mmm... have to  investigate more".

oh i thought  teuk did the mission once..but i was wrong.. i bet he really try he's best do the mission so many times eventhough it's kinda hard for him..oh teuk so sweet..he never forgets his wife Sora..and Sora too..such a adorable couple..wub.gifsorry if i cut ur post..

Guest 33ru_mieru

Okay, enough of the high....

I am sorry if I sounded like mad people in previous posts..

By the way, teuksoralover, thanks so much for so many dates you give...

Woww.....I really didn't expect that...

When I imagined full..I imagine one special moment a week but full of story behind..

but you manage to find soooo many....wow!

I love to see calendars full with Dimple Couple but I also love to drown and stop at one date

and enjoy there for quite some time...

Sorry if I am being a snail. I will try to catch up, which is why I will post the second thing I wanna share about

Just came to share about 03 NOVEMBER 2011 once again....

Let's take a look again at the timeline...I took this from page 198 (thanks to lallinachan)

111102 (making of) episode 8

111103 twitter LT: restless and lonely (deleted)

111103 sukira: LT using computer to look at Sora's pictures

Last week, I was wondering, why is Leeteuk restless and lonely...

this week, when my mood is better, I also focus in happier Leeteuk, in one day, the mood go up and down..

..ah, was that why he also deleted his tweet that day?? he was lonely then he was happy??

Yesterday when I watched the video B-Life, it touched me...it was simple and a happy song but tears kept rolling I had no idea why...

Perhaps I miss Sora too much and watching that video, for the first time I didn't see HaeSung as HaeSung...but as Sora...

Is it because now HaeSung now has shorter hair, just like Sora?

Is it because I didn't watch the episode and just watch this performance?

Today when I read the translation shared by kopi_c_st... it is so heartwarming.

B rated also deserve to dream and achieve the highest peak.

and so I watched the video again.

The dancing is cute and it reminded me again on 03 November 2011.

I would like to share the following with fellow Fighting Dimples. It might have been shared before in previous pages but yah, at this moment, when I am more calm...I wanna share this

Leeteuk using computer to look at Sora's pictures...and videos?

Okay, the following 2 videos were from 03.11.11

1) Leeteuk was in Sukira recording with Eunhyuk

http://youtu.be/dCy20nXamEo

2) Kang Sora was at the Style Icon Awards 2011

http://youtu.be/okUh9tcl31Y

this video below is the clearer Sora

http://youtu.be/VXFdj_UxxYo

cr. o0GybZz0o

I really love to see Sora.

Looking at Sora being dorky does cure the restlessness

Looking at Sora being dorky does cure the loneliness

Leeteuk, were you looking at Sora at that moment?

@lallinachan

08 OCTOBER 2011

http://sup3rjunior.c...eeteuk-is-sick/

http://en.korea.com/...eeteuk-is-sick/

I forgot you asked about this. I will see whether any other resource posting the same news.

[edit: hrm...weird, I cannot find this news in the kpop news website...only the fans website]

as for the twitter:

http://sup3rjunior.c...ve-and-support/

I have found original tweet on 08.10.11, Leeteuk posted two pictures:

http://yfrog.com/nv2bjxj

http://yfrog.com/nyjuusj

Guest xianlie90

YESS!!! YOU DID IT!!

Here a gif, so you can see it better

So let's try to make our conclusions:

The little Mystery of the V sign mission

We  know that Sora did not see it even thought she replayed many times the  performance. She probably saw the same performance we analysed, the one  that was aired.

When Teukie shows her the performance from his PC (or  tablet), it is a video filmed by only the MBC-ET, so they could focus only on Teukie. Since the gesture is really very fast, there are two options:

1) Teukie did the sign very fast, during his solo. Unfortunatly the cameraman wasn't focused on Teukie in  the critical moment, so we can see there is a corrispondence with moving  his hand and the parts he sings during the V sign mission.---> This  is a very plausible hypotesis approved by Det. xianlie90.

2) If he did not do it, that probably means that MBC-ET did film Teukie  doing his mission in a pre-recording performance---> this is another  plausible hypotesis, suggested by Det. ary and Det. Lallinachan.

*quoted image*

What we know for sure is that the V sign Sora saw only the one he did during his solo, because in that first moment he is holding the hand more inclined.

*quoted image*

So my fellows detectives ary and xianlie90  (and of course all others FD), we have proof that Teukie did the sign  twice. The second time is even a more clear sign then the first one (the  fact is that we concetrated to the part of his solo, not paying  attention to the last part of the performance). So Teukie could have told Sora that he did it twice,  but he didn't. Oh well, I'm being delusional again, but of course for  me that means that he was really looking forward to his penality  (holding hands^^).

Case Little Mystery of the V sign: closed

(*o*) amaze.....

it means he did the mission twice?? Nice job, husband Teuk.. but how can someone notice that...??? xD You did the mission with speed of light....  LOL  if it isn't becoz of lallinachan's eagle eyes, we'll never know it... Thx for the proof gif !!!

I wonder why he didn't tell sora about this one.. xD maybe coz he eager to get his penalty (award~)...

but this girl is also smart.. :) she end up giving new mission for teukie... LOL (i know he already accomplish the double "V" sign mission.. but i really curious whether he ever do the "batman pose"~~~ kkkk)

lallinachan, ary, mieru, teuksoralover, sqd66, moielle, & all fellow FD *shake hands* *hug tight* Okay, lets open a detective office. B) xD LOL i think we can make a living from this.. (I wanna talk about this the Head Office Detective Sora, but right now she's busy investigating her husband for the case No.2876 (having an affair(?)) :P LOL

[EDIT]

@mieru

kkk.. sqd66 answered my previous question via PM... her answer really reassuring me..

:) do you need me to forward her PM to you?

About AlShin, gosh..... he is really WGM ancestor.. most romantic man (as well as roman-teuk) ever in WGM.. I'm dreaming to hv a husband like him, but recently i'm dreaming someone like Teukie more.. LOL xD

about the very famous Alex washed Shinae's foot, actually its bcoz Shinae injured her foot while (after) filming WGM with Alex at the boxing arena... but she didn't told Alex about this.. but then Alex said that he caught her asking for help from staff to massage her injured foot.. That's why when he met her again for filming, he do that special treatment for her.. xD

okay, i need to stop before i'll beaten by everyone here.. :P hehehhe... sorry to bring up this discussion.. but its really nice to share thoughts like this...

Guest ellipsis123

Hello there! I am sorry to be pestering you guys again with the same question (I couldn't find an answer in the subsequent posts): During the Sujummas' blind date, why was Yeonjoo's aegyo such a hit? I am very curious about the context since I am not Korean. I hope someone can enlighten me...thanks very much :)

On a separate note, can I just say that I was so upset and frustrated when I learned that SS4 will be in Macau on March 10—and I'm leaving Hong Kong on the 6th! Wah! :( I can't even rebook/extend cos if I do I will totally go broke. Wah. :(

Anyway...I have been feeling rather blue the past few days but just one re-watch of a TeukSo episode was enough to cheer me up. The Dimple Couple really has its own brand of magic. :D

I miss them so much!

Guest lallinachan

So  the peace sign/mission was done on the October 8th date at Music  bank?  That's the day he went into the hospital due to over work. He  does look tired here...

Thanks to Det. sqd66 I edited the latest mission^^ Now it's a more complete report ;)

@I.am.bugz.funny: Yes^^ he really put himself in this, even if he did it a bit too fast lol! ;)

-edit-

WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lallinachan!!!!

Finally the V sign case is revealed....

the pic you posted.......ULTRA HD!!!!!

*clap clap clap*

Gosh,  reall you are all so cool~ lallinachan, xianlie90 & ary, thanks for  revealing so fast!!! How many case have FD solved? within how many  week? 1? 2? SUPERB!!!

Sorry I didn't participate this time...I am having some problem with the video ^^;;;

It's my ears....I tried to turn off the sound to concentrate and I still fail.....

Thanks so much for revealing to us!!

Thankyou dear^^ Our detective team is always amazing, ne? <3

I've lost count of how many cases, lol (I have to make the PDF ASAP)!  But I guess that seeing the track record of MBC-ET we'll have probably  others in the future to investigate^^ I hope you'll come back full force  when we'll need your eagle eyes ;)  <3

The gif is very heavy... but I had to make one in HD to celebrate! XD

@lallinachan oh my, so it was the right one? TEUKIEEEEEE!!! i need a super hd plus a big screen to notice that =="...how do you expect me Sora (jealous mode is on again T_T) to see that? i really wanna smack his head, for real -_-

but. anyway, YEAAAAA~~..i found it..keke...finally...thanks for the gif..a moving proof..heheh...

actually,  i was going to tweet the gif to sora but failed...i'm having problem  with my internet connection and it's become too slow so i failed T_T

LOL!! Yes Det. ARY!! You found it! XD *HUG*... then a professional *shake of hands^^*

And LOL!! He really did it too fast even for our eagle eyes, let's smack his head together...just  a little^^ LOL! well, poor Teukie! he was feeling rather sick that day,  still he did it twice, so I guess we can understand, and just be glad  he recovered fast and he is still healty now^^  ;)  ... teukie, you  really need to change your lifestyle a bit.

Your idea to twitter her with the gif is GOOD!! hope you'll have a  better internet connection to try it, I already twitted to her the  picture monmon16 edited of her forst cooked dish^^

@lallinachan

08 OCTOBER 2011

http://sup3rjunior.c...eeteuk-is-sick/

http://en.korea.com/...eeteuk-is-sick/

I forgot you asked about this. I will see whether any other resource posting the same news.

[edit: hrm...weird, I cannot find this news in the kpop news website...only the fans website]

as for the twitter:

http://sup3rjunior.c...ve-and-support/

I have found original tweet on 08.10.11, Leeteuk posted two pictures:

http://yfrog.com/nv2bjxj

http://yfrog.com/nyjuusj

Thankyou dear!!

(*o*) amaze.....

it  means he did the mission twice?? Nice job, husband Teuk.. but how can  someone notice that...??? xD You did the mission with speed of  light....  LOL  if it isn't becoz of lallinachan's eagle eyes, we'll never know it... Thx for the proof gif !!!

I wonder why he didn't tell sora about this one.. xD maybe coz he eager to get his penalty (award~)...

but this girl is also smart.. :)  she end up giving new mission for teukie... LOL (i know he already  accomplish the double "V" sign mission.. but i really curious whether he  ever do the "batman pose"~~~ kkkk)

lallinachan, ary, mieru, teuksoralover, sqd66, moielle, & all fellow FD *shake hands* *hug tight* Okay, lets open a detective office. B)  xD LOL i think we can make a living from this.. (I wanna talk about  this the Head Office Detective Sora, but right now she's busy  investigating her husband for the case No.2876 (having an affair(?)) :P LOL

LOL!! X°°D

same thought we had, ne? TOO FAST!! why in such a hurry I wonder? I'm  just imagining Sora watching and re watching like we did... Sora, we can  understand you, REALLY!

And I agree, our team is amazing, we can really make a living of it, if  only the other cases were this interesting LOL! *shake hands* *hug  tight*

ary, mieru, teuksoralover, sqd66, moielle, & all fellow FD, for  now we'll enjoy the new Teuksora moment, but I hope we'll collaborate in  the future cases too^^

Here the PDF of the episode special mystery

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hello there! I am sorry to be pestering you guys again with the same question (I couldn't find an answer in the subsequent posts): During the Sujummas' blind date, why was Yeonjoo's aegyo such a hit? I am very curious about the context since I am not Korean. I hope someone can enlighten me...thanks very much :)

On a separate note, can I just say that I was so upset and frustrated when I learned that SS4 will be in Macau on March 10—and I'm leaving Hong Kong on the 6th! Wah! :( I can't even rebook/extend cos if I do I will totally go broke. Wah. :(

Anyway...I have been feeling rather blue the past few days but just one re-watch of a TeukSo episode was enough to cheer me up. The Dimple Couple really has its own brand of magic. :D

I miss them so much!

Hi ellipsis....

sorry I must have missed your message....and gosh, I think I also forgot to greet you...

Hello~~~~

About Yeonjoo's aegyo....actually i am quite curious too...

If not mistaken, it was the line made famous by the gag (comedian) in korea show...??

anyway, when I have time, I will go and search about this...but also hoping other FD who know about this can help... ^_^ thanks..

edit:

Oh...SS4 Macau...I saw some news saying the tickets sold out really fast...

Probably you want to try the one in Thailand? There is going to be 3 days there..

I am still having withdrawal symptom from this...I think I need to go and jog more to release all the mixed feelings inside me lol...

I miss Dimple Couple so much too thats why I keep going back to November....to the radio show where Eeteuk said he missed Sora.

end of edit

@Hanyi

When it comes to Korean words, I suddenly remember you. Cause actually I don't quite understand Yeonjoo's aegyo...

is there any keyword that you can suggest us to search on this?

Thanks so much.

@xianlie90

yah yah thanks so much dear...I want to know a bit more about Hwanyobi couple :)

and about Alex....and Leeteuk......gosh these 2 are super romantic...you like a very romantic guy?? :P

okay I better stop this too before I got hit for talking way too out of topic...

@lallinachan

Yes....I agree...for now, we just enjoy TeukSora new moment first...I really enjoyed being detective but I need a little bit break.. I am glad we have such a huge team. Fighting Dimples Detectives are JJANG!!!

@teuksoralover

I just realised, we are actually so lucky we can find so many things so many things not only inside We Got Married but outside.

Haha, I still can't get enough of 3 Nov 2011, still have something I wanna say about it. I will remain in November for sometime now.

@monmon & ary

I was thinking, if there are too many things within a day (wow what a blessing, we have so many Dimple Couple moment in one day in the calendar)....perhaps you can make use of the empty space in other calendar box....

drawing something like a speech box...

@sqd66

I love that pic of Sora in Strong Heart and Leeteuk in twitter....them wearing similar clothes....barring legs :P....side by side...

Looks good looks good (inspired by SuJu's song Feels Good Feels Good)

To All Fighting Dimples

Have a pleasant day!!!!

Guest daniela.del

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I saw it and was reminded of the suspicion we have that this is a mission for Sora. This is after his solo in SS4.

Even if it's not, it still reminds me of both of themwub.gif

tumblr_m064rnyySO1rqgp45o1_250.gif

Guest teuksoralover

Hi FDs, :)

I just finished watching DH2 to support baby princess. She is so cute. I am happy how her transformation is unfolding as well as her love lines. *cough* leeteuk…  LOL.

I find fans very funny because the news of Haesung (Sora) & JB almost kissing in the drama was tweeted to Leeteuk. LOL. They are like *cough… cough... cough* Hahaha. ELFs are even the ones doing this. It is so fun to see how ELFs are protecting the FIRST LADY. Haha.

Anyways, I go to DH2 discussion group as well and I find this discussion funny. They are talking about JB’s reactions during the B-performance.

JB during the Haesung’s turn on stage.

1-5.jpg

JB during Yoojin (his rival) on stage.

2-9.jpg

I am giggling while watching fans discuss and argue about this love triangle because at the back of my mind, LEETEUK is probably like this to these two while watching the television…

3-1.gif

But our Sora-sshi did something to send PRINCE LT that she thinks about him even while filming…

4-1.gif

Haha. Nice one baby princess. Leeteuk must be very happy.

:)

5-2.gif

And if you guys need more confirmation about WGM returning this weekend… Here is a tweet from MC JAKE. I will just paste it here. You can check his twitter FDs.

We might get inside information from him. Haha. https://twitter.com/#!/jake82054.

우결 녹화마치고 간만에 강남출동 합니다!..흠..메이컵은 강남가서 지워야겠구나..맛점하세요!!..참!! 이번주부터 우결은 본방입니다^^!!

I don’t read Korean but when I used google trans – it says something about WGM.

[GOOGLE TRANS]

Seoul will dispatch ganmane woogyeol after recording! ... Hmm ... Makeup Gangnam'm going to go clear .. matjeomhaseyo! .. True! We Got Married is a bonbang from this week ^ ^!

--- THE TRANS said WGM with words like TRUE & THIS WEEK with smiley eyes. So I assume he means they are really back this week. HAPPY TEUKSO HEART. NO MORE DOUBST!!!

GUYS! THEY ARE COMING BACK – OUR COUPLE! YEY! I FEEL LIKE DANCING FOR JOY!

6-2.gif

Will reply to my mentions later about PROJECT CALENDAR.

HOPE FDs are having a great day. Last day of my vacation. Gotta go run some errands. :)

Guest ary1004

@mieru thanks for the tweet pic teuk post...looks like another thing to add in the calendar...planning on doing it like that too - put it in some dialogue bubble....it's impossible to put 4 news/activity in a small box..huhu..

@lallinachan thanks for the pdf ^^..about teuk being tired - i need to agree with that..even fans being so worried on how they look so tired and energy-less...i didnt know much about him collapse though..huhu...

anyway, i HAVE to put the V mission in 111008 too right?

so, 111008 will be

-airing ep 1

-teuk tweet about the 1st broadcast

-teuk tweet pic of him+sora

-teuk did V mission at MC

right? anything else? i hope i can backtrack and dig all the activities in october...i want to finish the calendar faster T.T

[edit]

i've visit wgm wordpress (i think - it's the link from moiel)...and since i was there...i go through october's post..but i cant find any update on sora twitter pic on 111031 (mentioned in the timeline) but found two photo that was said from sora's twitter (not in the timeline..but i think this was because it's not wgm related)...can anyone explain to me about this 111031 - twitter sora photo?

Guest xianlie90

@ary check here.. http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2011/11/01/twitter-111031-soras-twitter-update/

or simply ask mr.google "111031 sora twitter" xD kkkk he knows everything..

Guest ary1004

@ary check here.. http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2011/11/01/twitter-111031-soras-twitter-update/

or simply ask mr.google "111031 sora twitter" xD kkkk he knows everything..

so it was posted in 1st nov...no wonder i cant find it in oct...why didnt i think about checking in november? =="

Guest 33ru_mieru

As all of us busy but so passionate :P

I am trying to find a way to make ease of the sharing..

lallinachan,I will help to think how to solve the timeline update matters.

Will let u all know later more in detail.now I am using mobile a bit difficult.

Thanks all.

Guest Hanyi

Hi ellipsis....

sorry I must have missed your message....and gosh, I think I also forgot to greet you...

Hello~~~~

About Yeonjoo's aegyo....actually i am quite curious too...

If not mistaken, it was the line made famous by the gag (comedian) in korea show...??

anyway, when I have time, I will go and search about this...but also hoping other FD who know about this can help... ^_^ thanks..

edit:

Oh...SS4 Macau...I saw some news saying the tickets sold out really fast...

Probably you want to try the one in Thailand? There is going to be 3 days there..

I am still having withdrawal symptom from this...I think I need to go and jog more to release all the mixed feelings inside me lol...

@Hanyi

When it comes to Korean words, I suddenly remember you. Cause actually I don't quite understand Yeonjoo's aegyo...

is there any keyword that you can suggest us to search on this?

Thanks so much.

Sorry to have cut short of your posts.

I am not quite sure if you want to know the reason why people love the original version of Yeonjoo's aegyo, or why the blind date attendees and FDs were so excited about it.  I only know that Teukie asked Sora to throw him the same question "Which one do you prefer, the sea or the mountain" and he answered with "Sora ssi".  That sweet stuff arouse the big hit.   

Regarding SS4 Macau...BIG SIGH...I live in HK but it is impossible for me to travel to Macau for a show and stay there overnight.  Though they are now going to have two SS4 Macau on both 9 and 10 March, still I am very unhappy!  I think a lot of HK K-pop lovers are unhappy too, because the concert of 2PM is also on 10 March and they have bought the tickets long time ago!  I really don't understand why SME cannot give fans some advance information so that they can do the planning!?  At first I doubt if SJ is really going to Macau because from the angle of profits it is totally not possible for SME to organize just one concert (they cannot even cover the costs)!  I also think that being so united the Koreans will not fight for same group of audience when one boys band is already performing on the same day (of course this may happen in Korea but not in another country)!  Sorry for being off-topic. 

[same question re-raised] Did anyone find the green sweater of Hyesung (in ep. 9 of DH2) the same outfit wore by Sora in WGM (new house episodes)?

[Warning] Sorry that I forgot which dear FD has asked about if Sora's DC Gallery got infected with computer virus.  YES, I confirm it HAS VIRUS.  Be careful!

Hanyi here is the pic from the house

612c56356074920f72dbaad09bff8578_large.jpgZI79BY15.jpg

The sweater and outfit in DH2

http://youtu.be/Q2FDHA-Sknk

credit:gnalc8 YT

sorry the pics i found googling  aren't showing too much of the sweater in DH2 so i posted the video..the color and style of the skirt and jacket she wears in the DH2 epi 9 and WGM house epi are similar but not same...except maybe the sweater/