[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kopi_c_st

Hi FD! Its has been very long since I last posted, though I very busy this 2 months, I have always dropped by at least once a day to read up all your post!

The idea of have the calendar is zzang! I wish I have time to participate too!...

and Yeah! this Saturday our couple is coming back!!!!

and I have watch the DH2 Ep9 and the "B-rated life" has been always on my mind, and i was looking out for its translation/sub! I just saw them on Baidu forum, so thought to share it with you.

We are the B

一二一二三四1 2   1 2 3 4

I am a girl just a girl

就算路过 也认不出 完全不漂亮 没什么眼光 平凡无比的人

Even passed by            also will not be recognized        totally not pretty            not dazzling       a very norm person

I am a boy just a boy

无数男孩当中的一个 没有什么特别 也没什么优点的人

One of boys among the countless          nothing special  also do not have any strong point (merit)

我们是BBB级人生 想成为A级的

We are the B B B rated life       dream of being an A-rated<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

我们是非非非巅峰的人 但想站在巅峰

We are not not not highest (peak) person          but wanted to stand at the highest (peak)

我们是BBB级人生 想成为A级的

We are the B B B rated life       dream of being an A-rated

我们是非非非巅峰的人 但想站在巅峰

We are not not not highest (peak) person          but wanted to stand at the highest (peak)

没什么大不了的 没什么了不起 只是流淌着虚无的汗水

There is no big deal       nothing extraordinary    just only shedding sweat for nothing<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

比起郁闷的我心 沉闷的我的周边

Compared to my depressed heart         my depressed surrounding

因为人们的表情 我都变的厌倦了

Because of others expression                I have became weary

我们是BBB级人生 想成为A级的

我们是非非非巅峰的人 但想站在巅峰

我们是BBB级人生 想成为A级的

我们是非非非巅峰的人 但想站在巅峰

何时能找出我心中的特别 然后呈现出来

When can I found the special in my heart           and to present them

趁忘掉心中所剩不多的梦想前 阳光能照到我身上吗

Before I forget the little dream that I have left in my heart           will the sunlight shine on me

我们是BBB级人生 想成为A级的

我们是非非非巅峰的人 但想站在巅峰

我们是BBB级人生 想成为A级的

我们是非非非巅峰的人 但想站在巅峰

Guest teuksoralover

September Calendar

Fixed :)

*quoted image*

October Calendar

i'm done with the basic draft for october...i've change all green used into orange..keke..orange is pretty nice too :P

i still didnt put the activities in the calendar coz i need other FD to decide which one to use first (actually, i vote for the second ver first ver i mean.. :P)

version1

*quoted image*

version2

*quoted image*

so, which is better? FD, help me decide please

okay, off to work now :P

[edit]

i'm still thinking why did i put those in spoiler...hurm *thinking

BOTH ARE GOOD! :) but if you really want me to choose. I will choose version 1. I like the logo better at the bottom together with the other stuff like the cute leeteuk and sora on the right. 1 vote casted. Haha! :)

Guest monmon16

BOTH ARE GOOD! :) but if you really want me to choose. I will choose version 1. I like the logo better at the bottom together with the other stuff like the cute leeteuk and sora on the right. 1 vote casted. Haha! :)

I also like version 1. I didn't know that ORANGE is also a beautiful color. ;)

@teuksoralover: thanks dear!

I just have concern with december 17 events, I dont know if I can include the DH2 script rehearsal. I somehow like the SATURDAYs be exclusive for WGM episodes. Hope it will be fine with you guys.

ary1004 i like the first version..i like the brighter logo more.

LOL the sorry sorry dance was on for a second ..when you wrote it was a quick scene i was expecting a bit longer than what was there...

the green sweater and polka dot skirt and white coat Sora wore in epi 10 of DH2 were the same as she wore for the apartment episode. Except she had another shirt on under the sweater and had black stockings on.

that pink skirt from yesterdays episode was the same as the Christmas episode...

Geez everytime i watch DH2 I'm like whose producing this show? Seems like leeteuk is LOL.

Guest teuksoralover

ary1004 i like the first version..i like the brighter logo more.

LOL the sorry sorry dance was on for a second ..when you wrote it was a quick scene i was expecting a bit longer than what was there...

the green sweater and polka dot skirt and white coat Sora wore in epi 10 of DH2 were the same as she wore for the apartment episode. Except she had another shirt on under the sweater and had black stockings on.

that pink skirt from yesterdays episode was the same as the Christmas episode...

Geez everytime i watch DH2 I'm like whose producing this show? Seems like leeteuk is LOL.

LOL. I laughed about what you said. WHO IS PRODUCING THIS SHOW???? SEEMS LIKE LEETEUK IS. Bwahahahaha!... From the press conference to the actual show. :)

@Monmon - PM you! :) Hope you approve of some that I suggested. :) About DH2, I was just thinking if they had script reading that day then Sora didnt watch the broadast/ :(

Guest ary1004

@lallinachan The V Case

i've watched the performance for nth time (and from that so many times, there's only 3,4 times was fully focused on teukie..haha)

since you asked me to keep my eyes on teukie all the time, so i guess it wasnt on his solo part right? and no matter how many times i watched, there's nothing (i even watched the video in slow motion for 2 or 3 times ==", afraid that i've missed something)..on my first rewatch after your hint, i noticed this but i dont know if it was right since it was too fast (teukie, why did you have to make our eyes work so hard? you should pose longer T.T)...so i've keep rewatching it but still, i cant figure anything out....so, was it this one? from the split 0.1sec moment?

1.jpg

@teuksoralover 2 including mine, and 4 including @monmon and @sqd66 :P

@monmon i know right? would never though orange can be pretty too...orange is not my colour...i'm a bit surprised that i like the colour played on oct calendar ^^

@sqd66 i LOL at "whose producing this show? Seems like leeteuk is LOL."..keke

so since this three person above said they like the first version, and i got my eyes on that one too, so i'll just proceed with version1..is there anything else i need to change?

Guest ary1004

@mieru: sorry for cutting your post. I'm a bit confused. Is this supposed to be in november timeline? or in october? 111108: special1004: Today 5.15pm is the first broadcast of <We got married> with Miss Kang Sora as the last third couple~^^ Please give many love and support!!!^^ (Source:@special1004

Translation:@heequeenTing

attention to @mieru, @lallinachan and @monmon

the twitter update above was not in my timeline...

111001 (making of) episode 3 (and half episode 1)

111006 (making of) episode 4-5

Leeteuk twitter update: Too.E.L.F.^^miss U…^^

111007 Leeteuk twitter update @special1004 Day after day i get really happy n I cherish my precious time!! Working hard to live my life!!! ^^

111008 (air)------- episode 1

111009 Leeteuk twitter update @special1004 : I really want to (say) a~~~cha(oops)!!!!!!!….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

111010 twitter sungmin: Teukie-hyung Don’t get married..

so, i need to add that one in my timeline right?

Guest teuksoralover

@Monmon,

You are the one who did NOVEMBER, right? I just downloaded a copy for reference. Haha. Is that okay? I got it from the photobucket that 33_mieru posted.

I have a few things to suggest that I think we should add because I feel that it is a good TEUKSO moment too.

[sorry if I am bombarding you with events/dates and things to edit].Is the November there the final one? Sorry for asking you to edit again. It is just a suggestion. :)

Suggestion 1.

If the date in this video is right, which is November 6, 2011. Then I think we should add that one to November too because that is also a TEUKSO moment.

Source: http://wgmleeteukand...-about-leeteuk/

Nov. 6, 2011 – Special DJ Sora talking about how LT helps/encourages her. She also played the song “SHE” and “I Miss You”

What do you think? SHE is a song for them and she mentioned LT too.

I borrowed 33_mieru’s post too that came from baidu… (the date is the same… from what I know, Chinese fans are usually fast about this… so the chance of it being November 6 could be accurate.)

11.11.06: 素拉代班主持radio

我想和大家一起听的歌曲出来了就是SJ的《Andante》歌中的作曲者中有利特xi

(Henry作曲、利特作)所以特别选首歌和大家一起听其今天是我的初次radio 本来想和利特xi电话连线的 但是他在我之后的radio放送做准所以没能连线 我本来很期待能做连线的 利特真的我很多鼓励和加油 我radio不是很了解 (后面段听的有点糊涂 应该是利特素拉推荐了两首歌) 一首是《丁山》的OST 《SHE》一首是 《思念思念》 利特xi真的非常感 在我之后的radio放送我一定会听《丁山》中的首she非常的浪漫 我非常喜欢《丁山》这电影 另外一首《思念思念》昨天听了 歌中“思念思念”真的很多 最后利特xi真的很感 之后的放送加油

cr. 加滿

==========================================================

Suggestion 2.

November 14  - Sora’s tweet reply to a fan saying that LT cares for her a lot & to another fan saying thank you about Teuk’s video .

You may refer to this - http://www.soompi.co.../page__st__4180

============================================================

Suggestion 3.

Borrowed from Hellokittymao - http://www.soompi.co...d/page__st__580

November 21 – SUKIRA: EH asking LT why he did a public proposal to Sora. LT said because she came.

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage

‎111121 Sukira Kiss The Radio - Teukie and his solo performance

Eunhyuk: Can I honestly know why you do that?

Leeteuk: Do what?

Eunhyuk: I think u know what I mean whatever I didn't say..

Leeteuk: Ah, my solo's perf? Sora? Well, she came

Eunhyuk: I know.. we watched at backstage anyway.

Leeteuk: You guys did? >w<

cr: hyukjelf@tumblr

VinniE

===========================================================

Suggestion 4.

November 22 – SUKIRA: EH & LT leaving SUKIRA. EH asked LT if he is going for his honeymoon but LT said they did not plan it yet.

*** http://www.soompi.co.../page__st__4200

==================================================

Suggestion 5.

This one is kinda long but it is just a very good TEUKSO moment. Haha.

[edit]

November27/28 – LT & Sora’s tweet exchange. LT tweeted that he will travel a lot to which Sora replied, “That will be tough on you.” LT tweeted again that he will be glad to meet Sora in Singapore for MAMA 2011 and he will go mad if she leaves him. LT tweeted again saying the SJ & his HEART is in already in Singapore.

Source: http://wgmleeteukand...off-screen-too/

What do you think monmon? :) I think those are good TEUKSO moments outside WGM. :) I think after this suggestions... that NOVEMBER calendar will be perfect already. :)

[edit]

@ary - So far, SEPTEMBER is final already. Right? :) Cuz I am gonna download it and keep it in my files too. Haha. Thanks. :)

Guest monmon16

@monmon i know right? would never though orange can be pretty too...orange is not my colour...i'm a bit surprised that i like the colour played on oct calendar ^^

Hahaha orange also not my fave one but it really looks good in your calendar. Blue is my color, can that be your fave one too??? Kekeke

Now talking personal stuff. ;)

@teksoralover: i'll reply with you later. I'm having trouble using my phone.

Guest 33ru_mieru

FD...please bear with me for my typo and no segregation nor bold as i am typing this from mobile.

I don't know what to say....I am so impressed and proid of you all.

Sorry that I could not help much.I promise next month I will try my best to help more.

Okay ary told me that the calendar picture I uploaded to photobucket become smaller....

Ary,if you click on the pic to resize it,will it go to the original size?

if not then....FD,I need your advice any place wherr we can share the calendar pictures?something like an online photo album.

Ary,you can use back same name to the filename,for example oct11.....u delete the earlier version...then u upload ur latest version,exactly same file name oct11,it will use back same address.you can try.

btw sorry I reply here cause can't do reply in pm using my mobile.

Another thing,sorry can't participate in voting cause I can't view spoiler from my mobile...but I am sure oher fd and u will come up with good final choice:)

As for the timeline,the tweet by leeteuk on 8.oct.11, I just inform in the forum recently..perhaps that is the reason it was not included in the timeline.

okay what else I am missing....sorry,screen very small here.

Sorry if I miss any questiobs tht I need to answer.will try again tonight.now I got to go

hiks...wish I could stay. fighting!

Guest ary1004

111026 twitter LT: poetry(?) abaut love

111029 twitter LT: missing/wanting to watch WGM

can anyone help me re-trace this two? thanks...dont have enough time to visit sup3rjunior right now but i think they have it

@mieru already add that in the timeline...thanks...i'll see waht i can do with the pic in our photobucket

@monmon coincidently yess..kiki..it's blue, red and black..loves blue since kid...most of my personal stuffs are blue...

@teuksoralover yup...that's the final one...fixed...notice what changed? ^_~

Leeteuk's twitter update 29 Feb 2012:

1st @special1004 하의실종~아니죠~ 하의 숨김!!맞습니다!!^^ㅋ 운동하다가 더워서 트레이닝복 걷었는데 하의실종 종결자로 변신!!^^ㅋㅋ 그냥 웃김 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ http://pic.twitter.com/uTmwODfI

Trans: The missing pants~No~ The hidden pants!!That's right!!^^ It gets hot while exercising so i removed my sweatsuit (jogging suit) and transform into Missing pants Terminator!!^^keke just for fun (laughs) kekekekeke

Amy0IXtCQAEGLko.jpg

2nd (he already deleted this one) @special1004 저의 트윗글은 금방 썼다가 지우는 스타일이니 빨리 보시길^^이미 삭제된 상태다 이런말은 안어울림~

Trans: Delete my writing tweet any minute is my style so quickly read it^^Now already in deleted mode this kind of words not suit me~

3rd @special1004 오늘은2월29일!!!4년에 한번 있는 뜻깊은날!!!이날 태어난 친구들은 4년에 한번 생일 온단거 슬프죠?이날은 출산을 피하시길~^^ㅋㅋ

Trans: Today is Feb 29th!!!A meaningful day which happens once in 4 years!!!Friends who are born on this day only have their birthday once in 4 years, is it sad right? Have to avoid giving birth on this day~^^ keke

allkpop already post the article about he's baring his legs... how i'm sure there'll be some 'not so nice' comment talking about his unmuscled, skinny, feminine legs.. :rolleyes: but then who cares right? he do have nice legs there.. better than mine.. kkk blush.gif

Leeteuk-bares-his-legs-at-the-gym

Guest monmon16

@Monmon,

You are the one who did NOVEMBER, right? I just downloaded a copy for reference. Haha. Is that okay? I got it from the photobucket that 33_mieru posted.

I have a few things to suggest that I think we should add because I feel that it is a good TEUKSO moment too.

[sorry if I am bombarding you with events/dates and things to edit].Is the November there the final one? Sorry for asking you to edit again. It is just a suggestion. :)

Suggestion 1.

If the date in this video is right, which is November 6, 2011. Then I think we should add that one to November too because that is also a TEUKSO moment.

Source: http://wgmleeteukand...-about-leeteuk/

Nov. 6, 2011 – Special DJ Sora talking about how LT helps/encourages her. She also played the song “SHE” and “I Miss You”

What do you think? SHE is a song for them and she mentioned LT too.

I borrowed 33_mieru’s post too that came from baidu… (the date is the same… from what I know, Chinese fans are usually fast about this… so the chance of it being November 6 could be accurate.)

11.11.06: 素拉代班主持radio

我想和大家一起听的歌曲出来了就是SJ的《Andante》歌中的作曲者中有利特xi

(Henry作曲、利特作)所以特别选首歌和大家一起听其今天是我的初次radio 本来想和利特xi电话连线的 但是他在我之后的radio放送做准所以没能连线 我本来很期待能做连线的 利特真的我很多鼓励和加油 我radio不是很了解 (后面段听的有点糊涂 应该是利特素拉推荐了两首歌) 一首是《丁山》的OST 《SHE》一首是 《思念思念》 利特xi真的非常感 在我之后的radio放送我一定会听《丁山》中的首she非常的浪漫 我非常喜欢《丁山》这电影 另外一首《思念思念》昨天听了 歌中“思念思念”真的很多 最后利特xi真的很感 之后的放送加油

cr. 加滿

Suggestion 2.

November 14  - Sora’s tweet reply to a fan saying that LT cares for her a lot & to another fan saying thank you about Teuk’s video .

You may refer to this - http://www.soompi.co.../page__st__4180

============================================================

Suggestion 3.

Borrowed from Hellokittymao - http://www.soompi.co...d/page__st__580

November 21 – SUKIRA: EH asking LT why he did a public proposal to Sora. LT said because she came.

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage

‎111121 Sukira Kiss The Radio - Teukie and his solo performance

Eunhyuk: Can I honestly know why you do that?

Leeteuk: Do what?

Eunhyuk: I think u know what I mean whatever I didn't say..

Leeteuk: Ah, my solo's perf? Sora? Well, she came

Eunhyuk: I know.. we watched at backstage anyway.

Leeteuk: You guys did? >w<

cr: hyukjelf@tumblr

VinniE

Suggestion 4.

November 22 – SUKIRA: EH & LT leaving SUKIRA. EH asked LT if he is going for his honeymoon but LT said they did not plan it yet.

*** http://www.soompi.co.../page__st__4200

==================================================

Suggestion 5.

This one is kinda long but it is just a very good TEUKSO moment. Haha.

[edit]

November27/28 – LT & Sora’s tweet exchange. LT tweeted that he will travel a lot to which Sora replied, “That will be tough on you.” LT tweeted again that he will be glad to meet Sora in Singapore for MAMA 2011 and he will go mad if she leaves him. LT tweeted again saying the SJ & his HEART is in already in Singapore.

Source: http://wgmleeteukand...off-screen-too/

What do you think monmon? :) I think those are good TEUKSO moments outside WGM. :) I think after this suggestions... that NOVEMBER calendar will be perfect already. :)

[edit]

@ary - So far, SEPTEMBER is final already. Right? :) Cuz I am gonna download it and keep it in my files too. Haha. Thanks. :)

First of all, SURE dear you can download it. :)

Second, no it's not the final calendar for November. Since these few days, there's a lot of update in the timeline. You have to download it again once I'm done...

Third, about the suggestions. It's ok. I'll be editing it anyway. 

This is actually part of the original timeline. I'm just still looking for screen caps to use. This definitely be part of the calendar.

Thanks for these. I'll add it to the calendar.

Suggestion 4.

*** http://www.soompi.co.../page__st__4200

I also read about this last night, and already thinking of including it.

For your last suggestion though,

I'm afraid I can't include it in the calendar. It might get too crowded. Ottoke? I already have entry for Nov 28, and I think it's related with to that one... 

Thanks again! You're the Best! :)

Guest teuksoralover

@heidi - What the?!!!!! that's leeteuk's legs????? It is more skinny than mine. LOL. :)

@monmon - Your welcome. :)Did you see the quotes yet? I hope you like something from my list. Looking at the calendar, from what I remember... you could actually put it in 27 instead of 28. This is what happened, he tweeted that before he went to Singapore or on the way there. Then, when he got there... since he traveled a lot. He tweeted Sora again with, "Sora-sshi, I'm sleepy.". You put this one on the 28th, right? :) I just think it is good moment when he said his HEART is in Singapore and he said he will go mad if she leaves him. Soooo cute. :)

Anyways,

Saw this on tumblr. I think this is funny. LOL.

WHAT SJ MEMBERS ARE THINKING?

11.jpg

------------

I am re-watching episode 8 of Teukso and I can’t stop doing this…

12.gif

While watching Sora doing her best to guess that SO-LA CLOCK. LOL.

Saw this on tumblr and I know we all feels the same as her. DH2 is a cute drama but our TEUKSO heart was more excited just seeing a lil of TEUK in her drama. Can’t wait for Teuk’s cameo. I hope his scene is with Sora.

17.jpg

[edit]

@ary – I noticed it too. You changed the quote, right?

@33ru_mieru – Unfortunately, I don’t know any online site where we post good quality of those. I only photobucket as well. Is there a way we post the links infront of the page?

@ ami189 – Haha. I like your imagination. I go to that thread too sometimes to show for baby princess’ drama but sometimes that thread becomes a fan war between Sora and Jiyeon. There are times I wanna post something too for baby princess. I am happy to see a lot of Sora fans there doing their best to defend Sora and also calm other fans that it is just a drama. That would be the ending we like but dh2 fans will be sad about it. LOL. Do you think Sora suggested that? It is something they were doing to add humor? Waaaahhhh.

Guest monmon16

FD...please bear with me for my typo and no segregation nor bold as i am typing this from mobile.

I don't know what to say....I am so impressed and proid of you all.

Sorry that I could not help much.I promise next month I will try my best to help more.

Okay ary told me that the calendar picture I uploaded to photobucket become smaller....

Ary,if you click on the pic to resize it,will it go to the original size?

if not then....FD,I need your advice any place wherr we can share the calendar pictures?something like an online photo album.

Ary,you can use back same name to the filename,for example oct11.....u delete the earlier version...then u upload ur latest version,exactly same file name oct11,it will use back same address.you can try.

btw sorry I reply here cause can't do reply in pm using my mobile.

Another thing,sorry can't participate in voting cause I can't view spoiler from my mobile...but I am sure oher fd and u will come up with good final choice:)

As for the timeline,the tweet by leeteuk on 8.oct.11, I just inform in the forum recently..perhaps that is the reason it was not included in the timeline.

okay what else I am missing....sorry,screen very small here.

Sorry if I miss any questiobs tht I need to answer.will try again tonight.now I got to go

hiks...wish I could stay. fighting!

I was about to ask the same thing. Thanks. I tried it today for the December Calendar, it it works fine, with the same URL address.

http://i1268.photobu...endar/dec11.png

Fellow FDs, December calendar is available. Want to hear your opinion. Is it too crowded? Did I miss anything?

I feel sorry, that I'm not able to add the "We Got Married Season 3" by xianlei. I can't find space for it. Too bad... :(

@mieru: I'm also using mobile, and I can view the spoiler after switching the version from mobile to full version. Just sharing it. :)

[spoile14mxmy1.png

Guest teuksoralover

I think it is good. I don’t think it is over-crowded. What can we do? Too much TEUKSO moments both outside and inside WGM. LOL.

I have some questions about our DECEMBER though. Maybe lallinachan & 33ru_mieru and all FDs can look into this since they can investigate better than me. I always join mysteries but never solve anything. lol. :)

In our FD calendar,

DECEMBER 15 – [WGM SPECIAL FILMING]

So they are filming?

Are we sure about this date? Because as I was digging some stuff… According to this news, the director said that the FIRST DAY of DH2 filming is DECEMBER 15 also. So where is our SORA-sshi really? It could be she is really filming WGM because they are not shooting her scenes in DH2 but I think she could be there on the first day of shoot since she is the LEAD.

[*Dec.15 – First shooting day of DH2 according to the director. (http://joencorner.wo...oot-the-series/)]

On some fansites of DH2, some says it is December 15 also (their first shooting date).

This is another tweet from the actor of DH2…

[*Dec. 16 – Kim Jung Tae tweeted about DH2’s first shooting day. (http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/kim-jung-tae-shares-a-photo-from-dream-high-2s-first-day-of-filming)]

he plays the president in the drama. When he said first day, it could be HIS first day since he is not the lead anyway or he took that on the 15th but the news came out on the 16th. Shooting can go overnight also… What do you think guys? Do you think they filmed on the 15th til the 16th???? Did Sora filmed WGM first then head to DH2 filming?

Sorry FDs, I just want our calendar to be as accurate as possible. :)

Also,

[*Dec. 17 – DH2 Cast spotted in a restaurant for script reading (http://www.allkpop.c...-script-reading)]

They said this is FIRST FULL SCRIPT READING that they had a script reading in November before so they were able to shoot before that.

So which is which????

I think we should really know also Sora’s sched so that we can monitor this stuff.

@Monmon – On the 25th, is it okay if we put it this way…

[*Dec.25 – A fan tweeting both SORA & LT at the same time greeting them MERRY CHRISTMAS. Sora replied to that fan and greeted her Merry Christmas as well. (http://www.soompi.co...age__st__4200)]

If not, it is okay also. Hehe.If you think it is too long. I just think it sounds more happy that way that Sora replied. I asked my mom about it, she said in tagalog – it sounds more “kilig”. Is that right? Lol.

Guest xianlie90

@ary like most of you guys, I also vote for the 1st one! ^^ wawwww..... orange does look good!!

It's for October calendar, right? So we can say it still in Autumn, and IMO the soft orange colour really suit the Autumn season ^^ The color is very soothing.. just like maple leafs.. :) btw, thx for including the letter WGM i made.. :) I really looking forward for October calendar.. ^^

@monmon nice job! ^^ it's really full of DC.. xD Love it.. (immediately saved the calendar in my PC)

and no need to feel sorry, dear.. :) I'm really okay... ^^

may i add a little advice? how about using different color for LT and SR quotes on the upper left corner?

@teuksoralover LOL, we did the same! i just re-watched ep8 also~~~ xD

I really love Sora's expression when he finally held LT's hand... She was like >_<  "oh, i don't know it anymore" with a big HAPPINESS word written on her face~ LOL

Guest Moielle

can anyone help me re-trace this two? thanks...dont have enough time to visit sup3rjunior right now but i think they have it

@mieru already add that in the timeline...thanks...i'll see waht i can do with the pic in our photobucket

@monmon coincidently yess..kiki..it's blue, red and black..loves blue since kid...most of my personal stuffs are blue...

@teuksoralover yup...that's the final one...fixed...notice what changed? ^_~

Hi! Can't help responding to you. I've posted links previously that are useful reference for the calendar. But one needs to have time to dig from the pages. Here are what I posted last time:

Am just awed at how FDs could be so dedicated and creative by preparing a wonderful logo and illustrative calendars! Thank you very much for your combined efforts!

May I suggest to add the time when Leeteuk and Sora first met on Strong Heart..am not sure if this was considered before..

Hopefully the following links will help you dig more information from their pages:

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2011/10/page/11/ (I also visit this page often; start from October to present)

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/leeteuk?before=1319213483 (some transcripts of Sukira)

http://hyuktoyou.net/forum/?mid=trans&page=5&document_srl=164754 (Sukira transcripts)

http://rapperhyuk.tumblr.com/archive (SuJu pics, gifs, Sukira transcripts)

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/category/transcriptstranslations/ (arienblurr's blog is already a given)

As for the specific concerns you have, you can find them here:

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2011/10/ (wanting to watch WGM)

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2011/10/page/2/ (Leeteuk's poem)

I wanted to actively contribute however I have limited time to spare. Hopefully, you could make good use of those links.

Really appreciate all the efforts you are all pouring in making the calendars.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Leeteuk's twitter update 29 Feb 2012:

1st @special1004 하의실종~아니죠~ 하의 숨김!!맞습니다!!^^ㅋ 운동하다가 더워서 트레이닝복 걷었는데 하의실종 종결자로 변신!!^^ㅋㅋ 그냥 웃김 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://pic.twitter.com/uTmwODfI

Trans: The missing pants~No~ The hidden pants!!That's right!!^^ It gets hot while exercising so i removed my sweatsuit (jogging suit) and transform into Missing pants Terminator!!^^keke just for fun (laughs) kekekekeke

*quoted image*

2nd (he already deleted this one) @special1004 저의 트윗글은 금방 썼다가 지우는 스타일이니 빨리 보시길^^이미 삭제된 상태다 이런말은 안어울림~

Trans: Delete my writing tweet any minute is my style so quickly read it^^Now already in deleted mode this kind of words not suit me~

3rd @special1004 오늘은2월29일!!!4년에 한번 있는 뜻깊은날!!!이날 태어난 친구들은 4년에 한번 생일 온단거 슬프죠?이날은 출산을 피하시길~^^ㅋㅋ

Trans: Today is Feb 29th!!!A meaningful day which happens once in 4 years!!!Friends who are born on this day only have their birthday once in 4 years, is it sad right? Have to avoid giving birth on this day~^^ keke  

allkpop already post the article about he's baring his legs...  how i'm sure there'll be some 'not so nice' comment talking about his unmuscled, skinny, feminine legs.. :rolleyes:  but then who cares right? he do have nice legs there.. better than mine.. kkk blush.gif

Leeteuk-bares-his-legs-at-the-gym

Since everyone has contributed so much....and since today I am so effective at work I feel so happy....

I feel that I wanna spend more time in this place full of fun.....

Okay MY TURN!!!!!

First,

Thanks so much Hiedi for the above ^___________^

As I am still in delusion mode....please forgive me....

By the way again.....Sora lost her phone...I wonder.....whether Leeteuk will post more public tweets....

Blessing in disguise.....:P

I know I am so bad....forgive me, today is quite a stressful day but very rewarding for me at work  LOl...

Okay, no matter what, still pray that Sora will find back her phone....

Any mr/mrs good heart, palli palli return~~

DH2...Dimple Couple .......Mieru delusional timeline:

120228: Broadcast of DH2 Episode 10 in KBS 2

120229: Leeteuk tweet about missing pants, hidden pants....

Yah right, gets hot......yah right......missing pants terminator.....

you are so cute.....LOL....

dhepi10.jpg

eeteuk290211.jpg

I am sorry if this offends anyone....I am that shallow.....

Other than this I would like to thank kopi_c_st for the translation of B Life!!!!

I LOVE THAT VIDEO THAT SONG!!!

Thanks for Teuksoralover and Hanyi to share the video....

Thanks to All Fighting Dimples who have been here.....supporting this thread....

I am so happy today. I will try to contribute more...

I will continue to share Dimple Couple November story ....let's revisit again ^_^

Thanks everyone for the inspiration...

Okay next I am going to share my view about the Dimple Couple calendars....

You are all just so JJANG but I wanna go admire once more time and see if I can see something to criticise :P (joking)...

Apologies if I have offended anyone...I lack sleep these few days....

The body is tired but the mind is so active so I can't sleep now.... Thanks for your entertainment...