Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest judyannlou

Even @ dcinside or In Google there is no updated photos nor recent news of him. Maybe he is attending his personal life which is a very private matters. Well I do understand him for he doesn't want any individual nosing around, stalking his every moves especially that concern his love life. Well I do hope that his fans will give him a break and let him "Recharge" as Dok Go Jin said in "The Greatest Love" drama whom he can get energy from no one else, except "of course" from her love one, whoever she might be. Then again we can see an inspired, happy, handsome and lively YSY. So YOON SI YOON go go go go and fighting.

tumblr_lznsed19ps1qb5bcqo1_500.png

tumblr_lznsed19ps1qb5bcqo2_500.png

Here is a video clip I've found on YouTube of Yoon Shi Yoon where he walks with a crowd of fans. Towards the end of this video, the interviewer told Yoon Shi Yoon that fans found an old video clip of him that shows him appearing in Golden Bell when he was a junior in high school. It appears at 7:17.

These are screenshots I've made.

2ltrbeu.png

f27i2v.png

122zpr7.png

high schooler YSY looked so funny..lol

his face remains the same till now. those sharp eyebrows *o*

i heard he will hold his 1st fan meeting in Japan.. wow Japanese fans so lucky!

yeah, his face is still the same

only thing I ponder is his nose, is it under surgery? I always think about it, because his nose is too wonderful like an angel :)

(although I'm sure that his nose dont change since he was high school)

aaaaaaaaaaa soooooooo cuteeeee

wonder when will he has 6 packs :">

"Siyoon is even boxing shirtless" => really >"< dont make me died because of curiosity

Guest judyannlou

Hello there database! Are those pictures of YSY at the gym are recently taken this year or 2011? It seemed to be just recently for his body is superbly great and manly compared to the ones in M2F when he took off his shirt at the police station. So much better if he had that body at that time of the shooting like Kikwang, , maybe its because of the short notice as to cast as Jae Hee and hectic schedule or very short time frame in shooting, thus he was not able to work out, but anyways done is done, we can't rewind the situation. Just hoping that he had another project this year preferably a romcom or action drama with the new look great or superb body build.

Guest judyannlou

That was taken January 2011 when he was filming the dvd... On the time before M2F shooting, he was very thin because he was pressured too much on the last weeks of shooting of his golf movie when he filmed almost 24 hours for consecutive days just to wrap it up...

[/quote

OH I SEE ! Thanks for the info. I do hope that he will continuously visit the gym to improve his body build in that way more CF offers (non-stop) and fans will be mesmerized through his looks as well as his superb body build (like the body of BI Rain or Kwon Sang Woo), for sure many ahjummas will become Cougars.

Here is the article about the airing of M2F in Japan and YSY featuring in Japanese magazine.My link

I just translate the interview into mothertongue to spread his famous here

in the interview, he mentioned insinuating about his lesson to prepare well for the next project

can't wait for his next project

SY in gym house is too cute likes a baby >"<

judyannlou, SY is still training boxing