[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest xianlie90

@lallinachan @mieru @sqd66 @hanyi thx for commenting (even liking) my job!! *hugs to everyone*

@sqd66 thx for the link!!! ^^

@mieru yeph~ it is the first time for me doing a fanart.. But actually I had been a graphic designer  for a fanforum (but now i'm not active anymore) & my job is to make logo, banner & editing pics.. but never done a fanart before... xD thats why it took along time for me to finished last fan-art... luckly you guys need FD logo.. so i changed my fan-art to make this logo.

XD (although i'm still not quite sure with my FD logo design) so far you're giving me the best compliment.. *hugs* ths for giving your comments for pink colour, dimple, etc XD happy coz you even put your attention for those little things..

And actually, if you put more attention on the word "FD" i put white wings on it, coz LT's nickname is angel.. :P (not quite sure but does it look like wings for you guys? XD)

And i used pink colour becoz looks like our baby princess love pink too (?) i remember someone translate her message on her fanpage board at her birthday that she likes the notebook (with pink case) that given to her by fans..

@lallinachan hehe.. Actually i decided to make the logo after saw ary PM.. She/he said

p/s: i'm designing a FD logo for the moment to be put on the top of the calendar...but still, i dont know ef it can even be done ever..huhu...lets just forget bout the logo and just do what we can for the moment ^^V

But its okay if she make a logo to!! thats means we have two FD logos!!!! xD Coz i'm quite confident with mine :P hehehehe..

Hv nice day FD!!! ^^

Btw i'm still open for everyone advise or critics on the FD design.. :) thx

[EDIT]

thx @lalinachan (for your post below me) thx for paying your attention for those things & thx for the PDF file! *tight hugs*

@mieru gosh... will miss you too dear (twin, lol)... Monday is a very busy day for me too.. Hope youre doing fine with works :) thx for the great time thx past weeks with us!!

another mystery! xD whoaaa... thx for pointing that out guys... i dont remember (realize) at all when LT did the his mission XD

I think LT was too busy searching for Sora video whether she did mission or not.. thats why he didn't do the mission properly, coz Sora did the mission tooooo much.. don't you guys remember the penalty (reward?) for not doing the mission? He has so many chance to do his mission, but he only did it once (even not the right way).. it obviously he want to hold Sora's soft hand.. LOL

[EDIT part 2]

Firstly sorry if anyone has posted this before

120224 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Popularity is something like

@special1004: Popularity is something like the rices in sikhye(sweet rice drink)..because you don’t know when will it come up and go down..Do not cling on it and get into it too much, just have to always try my best and make my own weapon..so that you can keep the rice floating for a long time… http://pic.twitter.com/lKFkaYpf

AmZTy7mCAAA-8CQ.jpg

Credit: @special1004

Translated by: @Jinn8812elf

Shared at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by :Destinyhae

Don't you guys remember sikhye(sweet rice drink) ????? If you dont, go rewatch WGM TeukSo EP9~~~ Yeoboongg~~~~ LOL

Guest lallinachan

Can we just make it easier by focusing on the particular video cause this time...Leeteuk is really crazy...

He made it harder for Sora to search for the mission rather than doing the mission itself

I was referring to your timeline...

06.Oct.2011 - Making of Episode 4-5

09.Oct 2011 - @special1004 : I really want to (say) a~~~cha(oops)!!!!!!!….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20.Oct 2011 - Making of Episode 6-7

Okay the one not in your timeline is on 08.Oct 2011, Leeteuk was actually hospitalised because he got too exhausted.

Am I correct to say the performance was on 08 Oct 2011 in MuCore?

Again, shall we focus in the particular performance cause I also can't find his mission there...

Even Sora said herself she could not see it when she saw this..

and imagine....how many videos Sora must watch from 06 Oct 2011 to 20 Oct 2011???

Please have mercy lallinachan~~ I don't wanna suffer like Sora...cause watching one performance alone is very tough for me (I am distracted by Ryeowook).

Uhahah!!*evil laugh*

=P

Yes you got it right, the period to analyse is from 7 october to 19 october. There are three music show: Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo. So that means a total of 6 performance. maybe less since they are all three consecutive from friday to saturday. That's not that many come on! ;)

Well, it is really simple to find what performance is the one we can see in episode 6, since their outfits is unic in every performance they did. So, do you really want me to confirm it? come on mieru!! we have some days, let's not fret. Anyway, I can say, I only analysed the ones on Music Core. And beside this, if you could not see him do the mission there, then look... other things^^ But most of all, if he did not do the mission in the performance that has the same clothes as the one we see in episode 6, then? What can be the explanation?

Did Teukie really collapsed on 8 october?? OMG, in that period he was full of so many show!...

HERE THE PDF OF the case: MYSTERY EPISODE 1

Goodnight FD! let's support Sora in her next DH2 episode^^

p.s. xianlie90: I noticed all those little detailes you put in the logo too! they are very well done, I can't think how someone could criticate something, it's really well defined and cute^^

Guest 33ru_mieru

Uhahah!!*evil laugh*

=P

Yes you got it right, the period to analyse is from 7 october to 19 october. There are three music show: Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo. So that means a total of 6 performance. maybe less since they are all three consecutive from friday to saturday. That's not that many come on! ;)

Well, it is really simple to find what performance is the one we can see in episode 6, since their outfits is unic in every performance they did. So, do you really want me to confirm it? come one mieru!! we have some days, let's not fret. Anyway, I can say, I only analysed the ones on Music Core. And beside this, if you could not see him do the mission there, then look... other things^^ But most of all, if he did not do the mission in the performance that has the same clothes as the one we see in episode 6, then? What can be the explanation?

Did Teukie really collapsed on 8 october?? OMG, in that period he was full of so many show!...

HERE THE PDF OF the case: MYSTERY EPISODE 1

Goodnight FD! let's support Sora in her next DH2 episode^^

Thanks for the PDF file dear....check once again my edited spoiler on top....

Miss you~

@xianlie90

Wuaa...i didnt notice the wing til you say...by the way..gonna miss you too...Argh it's Monday!! I am gonna see you all towards the end of the week...

Thanks so much for the fun in the past week...

Whenever I have time, will come and visit :) See ya~~

Guest teuksoralover

@xianlie90 – First and foremost, the LOGO is DAEBAK! I PM you and I said I will vote for your logo to be the official logo of FDs here in soompi. I like your attention to details and all that. You even put the soompi thread FDs on the side. That is so nice of you to include that. I remember when you posted here your unfinished fan art and I said that it could look like their child. Very cute… You know what I like the most???? The DIMPLE… haha. I smiled when I noticed it. I am jealous whenever I see your post and see the LOGO as your DP. Hehe. 

Another LOGO will be fine. I know it will be DAEBAK too. :)

@chikuma – Your post watching Kangin in WGM made me watch it too. I am now a fan of SJ and I will always support them on the side esp Teuk and FJs but I have to say… Kangin was kinda not in Leeteuk’s league in terms of being a HUSBAND.

I got teary when Yoon Ji said in her letter that it was hard for her for the last 4months personally and if only her husband is the one who listens well then she would have called him and tell him her problems… :(

On the other side, I know Kangin has learned so much from this experience such as what he needs to improve as a man. This made me fall in love with our couple more because they don’t make me sad… they make me all happy just looking at them. Haha.

@0timeslot – I don’t know if I have greeted you in the past but it won’t hurt if I greet you again. Welcome! And I agree with you, their actions now is more endearing to watch… Someone posted in here before that she caught Leeteuk playing with his ring while he was MCing – the part when Sena cried. He panicked because of the situation and he touched his ring and played with it. :) How cute is that?

@Hanyi – thanks for the keyword. I will try and search for some news. I don’t really know hanggul but the keyword you gave will help.

@33_mieru – You are always so Daebak. Thank you for sharing the translation of Sora’s DJ moment. Hahaha. I like what you said, they communicate through which MEDIA???? And I have to say, this is very EARLY ON in their relationship as a WGM couple. Hmmmmm… Am I right?

And where do you think you are going????!!!! You should come back as soon as possible… I know you will come back sooner. You have too. LOL. Sorry for demanding.

@hyunbinlover – DAEBAK!!! The cupping of Sora’s hands in the furniture store always gets me. I smile… I know it is just a hand but it so cute.:)

@lallinachan – The conclusion is as always nice. Haha. I like the additional info you had about KARA and it made it even more convincing. I like the care that you emphasized during this conclusion. You deserve a double standing ovation for that. If I remember it right, you said that your English isn’t that good but I don’t see that at all… It is perfect and I could understand everything you want to convey to us. You are always Daebak!

And what is this V-sign mystery again? Haha. I wanna join but I am confused of what to find out. The last time I tried my best solving for you guys… I did not do well. Hahaha.

And you are so evil lallinachan, tell me. Hahaha. You already found it? And yeah, I read your spoiler right away. Have mercy.:)

@sqd66 – Thanks for LT’s updates. Is that a backpack endorsement? Funny because whenever I see Sora now, her backpacks are always a hit like their school date backpack and the ones she uses in DH2. I just find funny that LT endorses a backpack. Hehe. So much for my delusion mode.

[edit]

[EDIT part 2]

Firstly sorry if anyone has posted this before

120224 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Popularity is something like

@special1004:  Popularity is something like the rices in sikhye(sweet rice  drink)..because you don’t know when will it come up and go down..Do not  cling on it and get into it too much, just have to always try my best  and make my own weapon..so that you can keep the rice floating for a  long time… http://pic.twitter.com/lKFkaYpf

*quoted image*

Credit: @special1004

Translated by: @Jinn8812elf

Shared at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by :Destinyhae

Don't you guys remember sikhye(sweet rice  drink) ????? If you dont, go rewatch WGM TeukSo EP9~~~ Yeoboongg~~~~ LOL

And yes. We all remember that YEOBONG drink. Haha. Is it just me but what do you think of LT lately? It seems like he is so deep lately with his posts and words? Don’t you think?

================================

And I really like this news about Sora regarding her endorsement for K-SWISS. If I may quote what the rep said:

http://kpopfever.com...h-slimmer-look/

A ‘K-SWISS’ representative stated, “Kang So Ra is very well known  among the teens and the young people in their 20s. Her image matched up  very well with our brand and that is why we chose her as our model. We  believe Kang So Ra’s fresh and lively high school girl like image will  be received wonderfully to our clients in their teens and in their 20s”.

Source: Sports Chosun via

Nate

I am really happy about Sora's success in the endorsement world. I am sure Teuk is happy for her too. :)

@lallinachan – I wanna suggest something for the calendar. Do you think it is necessary to put Sungmin’s tweet about his blind date in the calendar? I was just thinking it could be a reference in the future.

1-3.jpg

That is his tweet to his brother. I think arienblurr wrote this on her blog saying they might have done taping the housewarming party because Sungmin tweeted something like that. Maybe we could use it as a reference in the future.

And also his tweet to Teuk…

55.jpg

I think this is the time when we don't have much news about TEUKSO with all the issues about LMJ and how he is getting bashed... WHY UP SO LATE TEUK? :) who you talking to? LOL. delusion mode. :)

Just a suggestion. :)

lallinachan and mieru glad you like the song hehehe ... btw off topic, I heard from my friend that guy number 3 (Donghae) will be on wgm with 2NE1's Dara, is it true?? anyone know?? ELF???

aaaahhh it just a rumor, really wish it's true hehe, I like Dara :D

Guest ary1004

EDIT (soompi is acting up with me...why did you cut my post soompi?!)

@lallinachan the summary is a real WHOA WOW...keke...and you even realize about kara entering the building..no one ever mention that before :P

EDIT

OMG THAT LOGO IS SOO CUTEEEEE!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

But wasn't working on it ary too?

since xianlie90 is already done with the logo, so i wont do it anymore...so, i can focus on the calendar ^^...(plus, i need to think of my fic too, and with the office matters etc, i'm glad xianlie take over the logo part :))

oh, and thaks for the pdf file...got a new collection now - collection of teukso mystery case...wont you do one for epsode 3 too? FD has complete 3 cases so far right?

thanks for the very cute logo, @xianlie90 ^^...i dont think i'm going to continue the logo...i've come up with a design but didnt evem start doing it. so dont think it'll be that bad if i decide to stop...heheh...plus, mine is too simple

@hanyi i even think of making a t-shirt :P

@mieru wasnt all other members+teuki V is for Superman's star?

Guest ary1004

Anyway, since we have to cover a week, I can add that very, very simple mystery I talked abaut some weeks ago... The one so simple that it's going to be a joke for you FD. I also think I already got the solution since it can only be one. Ok, if you want to join, here what is it about:

The little Mystery of the "V" sign mission

Episode 6: Teukie shows Sora, that he completed the mission they agreed to do. Of course you rember, right? Well, MBC-ET showed us this moment:

*quoted image*

Well, my intention was: finding the video of this performance and finding the moment Teukie did the V sign, whitch is in his little solo that, based on the song, is around minute 1.10 till 1.30. You can work on it FD detectives, let's see if we come to the same conclusion. Mine is in the spoiler down here, so don't look, or it will be not fun at all!!^^

You are not already looking in here, right?? XD

Well I found the performance but could not see Teukie making that same sign AT ALL!! imagine my surprise in that! The fact is, in my research I found something else... but I'm not telling you right now!! *imagine an evil laugh* LOL!

Let's see what can you find^^ knowing your skills it will be a child game for you! ;)

High 5!!!

i'm watching a-cha's videos on my lunchtime because of you....:P

anyway, found 4 videos 2 of MB and 2 of Inkigayo found all 6 performancecs (plus one from mnet but it wasnt a full perf)..found none of MC...will analyze later...:)

So happy there will be WGM this weekend! Can't wait! And also for their honeymoon! 

I just watched Dream High 2 and can't get over how pretty Kang Sora is! I miss Dimple couple so much! 

While watching it I saw her little on-set.. and she reminded me of Leeteuk for obvious reasons!!! biggrin.gif

sorassister.png

lallinachan and mieru glad you like the song hehehe ... btw off topic, I heard from my friend that guy number 3 (Donghae) will be on wgm with 2NE1's Dara, is it true?? anyone know?? ELF???

aaaahhh it just a rumor, really wish it's true hehe, I like Dara  :D

I don't think YG will let her do it or anyone from YGE unsure.gif

Well, here I am again with a good news. Lol. So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, let us partyyyyyyyyyyy! :)))

Capture-2.png

Twitter: Charisma Kang @RismaPark

SO, THIS IS GOING OUT. SO I BET, THIS'LL PUSH THROUGH. ♥♥♥ *SCREAMING LIKE CRAZY*

ps: I have a friend on Twitter who said that MBC is not blessed that's why they're having issues. She's an anti-TeukSora fan. But oh well, she's online so I am going to flood her TL with TeukSora moments! *evil lafff*

♥ you FD! :)

Guest teuksoralover

okay it's 99% confirmed. an mbc official stated that WGM will resume broadcast this week. (cr. jwon0508)

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! For real??? I screamed when I read this. My gosh. I am so happy.

@dzudzu – I agree with pibols. YG is kinda not into this kind of shows… plus what about his date? They had a double date in everland.

@sqd66 – Wow. That was really an eagle eye! I didn’t notice the tongue before. That was cute.  

@pibols – Haha. I know what you mean. DIMPLES! It is actually like what LT have… but only on one side.

Well, here I am again with a good news. Lol. So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, let us partyyyyyyyyyyy! :)))

*quoted image*

Twitter: Charisma Kang @RismaPark

SO, THIS IS GOING OUT. SO I BET, THIS'LL PUSH THROUGH. ♥♥♥ *SCREAMING LIKE CRAZY*

ps: I have a friend on Twitter who said that MBC is not blessed that's why they're having issues. She's an anti-TeukSora fan. But oh well, she's online so I am going to flood her TL with TeukSora moments! *evil lafff*

♥ you FD! :)

Waaaahhhh... Thank you too. :) You guys are daebak. I am really happy about this.

My fellow FDs, I have to say though ---- You guys are the best because imagine the times we don't have any episode but we did our best to make this thread going. :) I'm proud. We even reached 200++++ pages.

BTW, why is friend anti-teuk-sora????? HAHA. :) Brain-wash her. LOL. i'm joking. :)

Guest kiminaeka

So happy there will be WGM this weekend! Can't wait! And also for their honeymoon!

I just watched Dream High 2 and can't get over how pretty Kang Sora is! I miss Dimple couple so much!

While watching it I saw her little on-set.. and she reminded me of Leeteuk for obvious reasons!!! *quoted image*

*quoted image*

her dimple?! tongue.gif same dimple with Leeteuk but she has on both cheek...

On February 27th, SM Entertainment released a statement saying, “SM Entertainment has acquired a travel agency specializing in Hawaii called, “Happy Hawaii” through a capital increase. We have changed the name to “SM Town Travel” through which we will be running a travel and tourism business.

source: AKP

Well, Mr & Mrs. Dimple are u ready for Hawaii? LOL~

Waaaahhhh... Thank you too. :) You guys are daebak. I am really happy about this.

My fellow FDs, I have to say though ---- You guys are the best because imagine the times we don't have any episode but we did our best to make this thread going. :) I'm proud. We even reached 200++++ pages.

BTW, why is friend anti-teuk-sora????? HAHA. :) Brain-wash her. LOL. i'm joking. :)

Nah, I can't. She seems to hate Sora. We're both Teukie biased but her's is to the extreme. I've told her they look together but she doesn't agree with me. Teukie is for ELFs only. Kinda selfish though. But I don't care. I will spread the TEUKSORA LOVE. ♥

Guest teuksoralover

Pretty baby princess. Does anybody know when was this taken?

This is for INSTYLE WEDDINGS. Awwwww... :) She looks pretty already. How much more if she is with Leeteuk. That would be the perfect groom and bride. :) Haha.

tumblr_m01lsmForh1rooebwo1_250.jpg

tumblr_m01lsmForh1rooebwo2_250.jpg

CREDIT: cheko21 tumblr

Guest xianlie90

@teuksoralover @ary @heidi thx so much for liking the FD logo :) *hug tight for everyone*

@teuksoralover i've read your PM & lol i can make you sure, i don't make this stuff for a living XD it just my hobby.. :) u vote my design for official FD logo? so that we can used it on every FD project? Or subbing team? wow that so nice of you..! :D

ary oh dear.. I hope i didn't steal(?) your job.. >.< i simply do this coz this is the >_< hope you guys are doing fine on making DC calendar ^^ glad to know that i can help you guys even abit.. :)

@kiminaeka hope they'll go to Hawaii XD remember? sora want to go to hawaii (for honeymoon) XD kyaaaaa~~~

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan –  I wanna suggest something for the calendar. Do you think it is  necessary to put Sungmin’s tweet about his blind date in the calendar? I  was just thinking it could be a reference in the future.

*quoted image*

That is his tweet to his brother. I think arienblurr wrote  this on her blog saying they might have done taping the housewarming  party because Sungmin tweeted something like that. Maybe we could use it  as a reference in the future.

And also his tweet to Teuk…

*quoted image*

I  think this is the time when we don't have much news about TEUKSO with  all the issues about LMJ and how he is getting bashed... WHY UP SO LATE  TEUK? :) who you talking to? LOL. delusion mode. :)

Just a suggestion. :)

Thankyou  for appreciating the detective novel^^ and yes, I agree with you, I'll  add those two twitter. I also asked all FD if you could find all those  twitter in whitch Teukie wrote about being lonely, or having nothing to  do, everything that could make us think he is sending indirectly a  message to Sora. Even things about Sukira!

I don't know if you  guys have read all this thread, someone already posted it... anyway I'll  share it again here, because in my timeline I've written only  "interview".

here, what happened two days later Teukie and Sora had  they DJ expearence (even if they did not meet^^), Teukie replyed some  questions from his fans (I'll make in red the one related to WGM, but  all the interview is fun to read^^):

111106 sukira: about Sora having broadcast and the staff is missing her

(maybe) DJ kang sora----> She said Teukie gave her lots of advices (how? are they in contact?)

111108 sukira: if Sora came to Sukira, LT would sing "Hello"

Interview

[TRANS] 111108

credit to @heequeenting he translated some of the question that fans asked @sdongenter :

interview (Leeteuk reply to some fans)

1. Fan: who are you ??? angel ??? ㅋㅋㅋ Teuk: im angel

2. Fan: I miss you ahjeosshi!! I love you Teuk: Ahjeosshi, no! Oppa!

3. Fan: Saranghae oppa but you need learn to speak english please! I need you talk to you and you understand.. ♥_♥

Teuk: nice to meet u

4. Fan: Teuk oppa~~~ Can I make clothes for you when I become a fashion designer in the future~~~~~~~~??

Teuk: Deal!

5. Fan: When you have someone you love, where would you want to go for a date???

Excluding <we got="" married=""> and <hello baby=""> </hello></we>

Teuk: Go to MyeongDong

6. Fan: Oppa, are you going to change the look of your hair? I want to see oppa with blonde hair like Eunhyuk oppa!!

Teuk: I can't do that kind of hairstyle now

7. Fan: Oppa, do you like your hairstyle now?? ♥~♥ Teuk: I look kind now

8. Fan: Oppa, why do you only like white colour?

Teuk: I don't know. It's just clean and simple. A feeling that everything is clean?

9. Fan: Between a girl with a pretty heart and a girl with a pretty face, which one do you like? You can't choose both. Ke

Teuk: (I like) Wise woman

10. Fan: when is SS4 in Thailand????????????? Teuk: ok!!!

11. Fan: Other than being a singer, do you have other dreams?

Teuk: President. Keke. I want to change the world. Ke. When I was in elementary school.

12. Fan: In our class, there are also people who like oppa although they are not ELF!! That's how handsome oppa is!!

Teuk: Magical Teuk

13. Fan: What is the best memory in your life? Teuk: Meeting Super Junior and able to be together with our fans

14. Fan: To Eeteuk, what are those juniors in the same company? Teuk: Em...Like blood-related younger siblings

15.  Fan: Woman with a pretty face but bad personality. Woman with a really  really ugly face and a bad personality.       Who do you like better?

Teuk: I will just live alone.

16. Fan: Please tell me Andante's cord. I'm curious. Teuk: Are you gonna plagiarize Andante?!

17. Fan: Oppa, what would you like to do the most now? Teuk: I want to eat..

18. Fan: Who is your favourite soccer player? Teuk: Ronaldo. Keke. Park Jisung. Keke. Beckham. Keke

19. Fan: What lunch box did oppa bring when you did your national examination?

Teuk: The sincere lunchbox which my mum prepared.

20. Fan: Do you like soccer? Teuk: Absolutely! I like all sports!

21. Fan: Oppa, are you gonna dress up like a girl for the concert this time? Teuk: You will know if you come and watch it.

22. Fan: Oppa, what did you do when you're tired from studying? I'm very sleepy now..

Teuk: I looked at SES' photos. Kekekeke

23.  Fan: When is the most memorable moment? Excluding the day of debut,  when you first got first place and first concert. Kekekeke

Teuk: When we received daesang.

24. Fan: Did you think about how Suju will be in 10 years time? Teuk: Seems like we will still be active like now.

25. Fan: Uncle!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teuk: Oppa!!

26. Fan: Oppa will you marry a 19 years old girl? Teuk: Wait for a year.. Keke. But I'm already married now.

27. Fan: I only like Suju since debut. I didn't like anyone else, not even once.

I will continue to support Suju in the future.

Teuk: I only like ELF since debut too.

28. Fan: Oppa, where are you replying the mentions now? Teuk: On my bed. Keke.

29. Fan: Oppa, what kind of words do you like to hear from fans?

Teuk: I'm proud to be Eeteuk's fan! I'm happy because I'm Suju's fan! Eeteuk is the best!Eeteuk is the national MC! Keke.

30. Fan: Oppa, are you tired? Teuk: I like it even if it's tiring. There's no easy job in this world.

31. Fan: When is your happiest and proudest moment as Super Junior's leader?

Teuk: Going anywhere and doing anything well with our members^^

32. Fan: Will you take a picture for me? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Teuk: waiting coming soon^^ (in English)

33. Fan: Girl's Day or Kang Sora? hahaha Teuk: sora.

34. Fan: OMG!! Teuk oppa, how are you?? Teuk: im busy hahaha (in English)

35. Fan: How is your alcohol tolerance? Teuk: I can't drink alcohol. Keke. I like cola. Keke

36. Fan: It's been 6 years since your debut. What would you like to say to your fans?

Teuk: Thank you for being our firm support constantly!

37. Fan: SS4 Singapore? Yes? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.... Teuk: I dont know.... (in English)

38. Fan: What would you like to do at the end of the year?? Teuk: Receive award.

39. Fan: Eeteuk sshi, I like you so much that I can die. What should I do? Teuk: You can't die. Keke.

40. Fan: I'm curious about Super Junior's plans after oppa goes to army. Teuk: Suju will continue to go! We will not stop.

41. Fan: Other than god, nobody can create someone like oppa right? Teuk: No, my mum created me.

42. Fan: Teuk oppa! How did you maintain your young looks? Share some tips!

Teuk: I'm so busy that I have no time to turn old^^ Ke.

43. Fan: Is there any thing you are not satisfied with after marrying Kang Sora?

Teuk: (It's a pity that) it is not a real marriageㅜㅜ

44. Fan: You have not challenged acting before right? If you have the chance, who would you like to act with first?

Teuk: I want to challenge acting! With Sora sshi. Kekeke

45. Fan: In Super Junior, what do you think is your ranking in terms of looks?

Teuk: I'm definitely not first. The only definite thing is, I'm better than Eunhyuk. Kekeke. Eunhyuk ah, sorry. Keke.

46. Fan: Which member in Suju is the most difficult to get close to? Teuk: Kyuhyun. Keke.

47. Fan: Eeteuk oppa! How do you feel when you look at Kang Sora unni in <we got="" married="">?</we>

Teuk: Sora sshi....Em....Nervous. Keke. Very pretty!

48. Fan: Oppa, when are you going to challenge musical? Teuk: I want to act in movie.

49. Fan: Oppa ya, have you eaten? Teuk: I'm eating now.

50. Fan: Oppa, please play the piano once! I want to hear it.. Teuk: It's gonna be expensive..Keke.

51. Fan: Oppa, what did you eat for dinner? I'm eating ramyeon.. Teuk: Rice cake!

52. Fan: Oppa, don't disregard me.. Teuk: no!!!!!!!!!!u all main!!!! (in English)

53.  A girl said that she's also born in 1983 but February. She wished she  can call Teuk "oppa". Then Teuk replied "noona!!" (which means older  sister).ROFL!!

[TRANS BY: @heequeenTing]

@mieru:  I'll miss you too!! and I'm impressed you found such a complicated V  sign, they are also wearing the same clothes, Teukie's glove is  different...^^

@teuksoralover: for this little mystery, I'm  trying to understand this: if teukie did not do the v sign, then when  was it filmed? Can it really be he did not do it??

Nah,  I  can't. She seems to hate Sora. We're both Teukie biased but her's  is  to the extreme. I've told her they look together but she doesn't  agree  with me. Teukie is for ELFs only. Kinda selfish though. But I  don't  care. I will spread the TEUKSORA LOVE. ♥

FIGHTING hyunbinlover!!! spread the love!! heheh!

well,  for this friend of yours, it's kinda... well of course Teukie will  always be with ELF, but he can't have a personal relationship with ELF  (you know what I mean?^^)... maybe with time your friend will be less  extreme (?) hehhe! For us it's already a good thing that others Teukie  biased are more interested in seeing him happy, of couse there will  always be a bit of jealousy (right ary?^^) but the important thing is  that he is happy. It's a pity to hate someone like Sora just because of a  show, she has so many good points... oh, well! Like I said, Fighting  with spreading Teuksora love!! XD

Guest 33ru_mieru

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

sorry I am writing this usig mobile while standing in the subway so please bear with my typo but I can't contain my excitement.

thanks kaelstorm for the 99% and thanks anna for the tweet....

when u were all so excited last week,actually I was still worried.....I even made vow to myself last night that if I can see teukso new episode on 3rd march...I will say byebye to chicken,pork and veef for a week. I will welcome warmly mushrooms,goguma,potato and carrots beans

And then I saw another confirmation!I am so happy!! yeayyyyyyyy! I know quite late right?

Fighting dimples....u all be my witness,I am gonna be vegetarian for a week if we ge to see new teukso episode this saturday.

I am not scared......come vegee!

Okay I wanted so much to message everyone of u....high5 everyone of u! But for now,just a shorter one first...

@ary,yes it is for superman and I think even that peace sign is better than the one teuk showed in wgm. As I didn't have time to watch all the videos,my conclusion is....teuk unwillingly pose that peace sign just for mbc cause he wanted sora hand so badly but mbc didnt allow him to do that. lol.......

Anyway,just my opinion and I don't mind much cause no matter what I love sora reaction so much....this girl so cute she only focus in doing the mission.....she didn't realise that the penalty is actually a reward for teuk....gosh......I love sora so much....stilll say can hold hand but no clasping....lol.....so funny...

@Xianlie90,

Many things wanna say to u but the main one ......the wing u put in the logo......u put it at fd words....u know what?it makes me think that we,fighting dimples are dimple couple's angel warrior! Oh I love it! lol!

@Teuksoralover

oh u know me well!see me here now?lol!

and gosh that wedding pic of sora!so pretty.....seriously if I am a guy,I will fall in love deeply..

ok will reply more when I go back later.

@Lallinachan....

I was thinking of doing some stuff abt the thing u mention......abt teuk being lonely....

actually all the things I post should have been posted in earlier pages but I wanna revisit those moment and tell u with my own way...

wait patiently yah! cause this week I only have timewhen I am on the road and during midnight or early morning...

Argh....I myself Can't wait to share with u all...I wanna fill the timeline with as many teukso moment as possible.

wow!I am writing this much using mobile.....

Cause I miss u all much! lol please clap clap for me...lol

fighting dimple!! Hi5! fighting!

Sorry i won't be checking my msg til later and if there r lotsa error....apologies!