[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Moielle

Few weeks back, I posted this video when I felt so down and I asked whether anyone had the full translation but nobody replied :(

But yesterday I found it!! Not really a full translation but it is more detail than the one I found earlier ^_^

Anyway, will just share this part:

我给她了两首推荐曲一首是Elvis Costello的《she》还有Noel《思念思念》

选择《she》这歌的理由是 看过了电影《诺丁山》

歌曲的歌词非常的美 “看着她的脸很幸福”是这样吧?“拥有她我在天堂地狱之间来回,她对我来说是怎么样的存在”这样的有点肉麻的歌曲。

其实我和姜素拉xi第一次见面时放的歌曲就是这首歌 所以推荐了这首想要一起听

在这秋天的夜晚 冬天即将来临的深秋夜晚听非常的好

像我们素拉xi说的一样 歌词中“思念思念”反复了很多次

我从纽约回来,又去了塞班,姜素拉xi就像刚才说的那样在radio里那么说过:“不是我一个人的错觉吧?”

cr. 允许珂爱你

My Chinese is not good so if anyone who can translate better, please correct me. This might be posted before in the forum but anyway, I will just do once more time just in case:

[[translation]]

I gaver her 2 recommended songs,

one is by Elvis Costello <<SHE>> and another one by Noel <<Miss You>> (Eng Sub for Miss You: http://youtu.be/l3Ninrz-G38 cr. LoveKpopSubs8)

(I) chose <<SHE>> this song, reason is because I have watched the movie <<Notting Hill>>

the lyrics to this song is really beautiful "Looking at her face (makes me) feel happy" something like that right? "To have her, I am just like in between heaven and hell, going back and forth, She is the meaning of my life" something like that a bit mushy type of song.

Actually, this is the song (being played) when me and Sora-ssi met for the first time. So, (I) recommend this song to listen to it together

I this In the evening of autumn, when the winter is about to come, it is really good to listen to (such song)

Just like what URI Sora-ssi said, the lyrics in "Miss You Miss You" keep on repeating.

I came back from New York, then went to Spain, and Sora-sshi mentioned this ([he is referring to "miss you miss you" keep on repeating]) in the radio, "That is not just my false imagination illusion right?"

[[end of translation]]

If you all remember, that day Sora-ssi also became a DJ....Leeteuk wanted to call her but could not make it due to his own radio schedule..

Aww....I really love those SUKIRA moment of them :`)

Okay at that point, afte the "That is not just my false imagination right", the person who shared the translation said that this reminded him of what Leeteuk said back in Epi 8 (when he was in NY having lunch with Shindong and Ryeowook)....

hhaha...he kept on asking and confirming this...so cute of him...[edit here: so it's like he wants to confirm again  whether Sora is feeling the same thing cause of what Sora said when she was DJ-ing..gosh I love how open this guy is. end of edit]

The reason I am sharing this is because, all these weeks, I miss Dimple Couple so so so so so much...

I missed Sora more in the past few weeks but this week, I miss both Sora and Leeteuk equally...I miss seeing them together...SO SO so so much...

Despite my busy schedule this month, I still can't stop coming here to cure my withdrawal symptom...

I must be mad sleeping 4-5 hours a day cause I wanna complete my work but at the same time I need some cure from this forum...

and, the SUKIRA I shared....I just love it so much cause I can really feel that Leeteuk miss Sora and that must be the same feeling I am feeling for both of them.

Listening to Leeteuk's voice in this Sukira makes me feel warm....sad and happy mixed feelings...

I didn't translate all cause I wanna focus in <<SHE>> and how important this song is to Leeteuk ^-^

and he is still singing it in SS4.....SS4 is still on going~~

[edit]

@kaelstorm

Thanks so much for that =)

Is this when Leetuek expressed on Sukira that he misses Sora?

This reminds of Sora also being a special DJ. Links here:

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2011/11/22/audio-111106-special-dj-kang-sora-talks-about-leeteuk/

People on page 30 of this thread were also talking about this:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/370394-official-leeteuk-suju-sora-couple-we-got-married/page__st__580

I wonder though why they have not been posting for a long time now...

=======

I'll try to contribute whenever I can, but as of now I got to get on with my task...

Guest 33ru_mieru

BTW, what happened to the SSTP phone call? Wasn't it translated? :)

I remember enrell shared the link to KSHOWNOW before...

He was quite occupied with something that week and he said someone else already did before..

When I tried to open the video from Kshownow that he shared..the video was deleted already.

By the way,  @lallinachan, you have some knowledge in video captioning and timing if I don't remember wrongly?

btw now i hope someone can find (or do) translation for the radio show of Sora! ^^ any FD kindly would do that?

Actually I wanted to do this in my next long long post but not now cause I don't have the time to do. Haha twins' effect...

Hi FDs, here are some news/stuff about our couple. I hope more news will come.

• ·         Saw this on our couple’s fan page. An FD tweeted PANCOAT asking if they sponsor DH2 because we see Sora and some of the cast wearing their products. And they tweeted him/her back and they confirmed that they do. They said Sora likes wearing PANCOAT. I looked and researched about PANCOAT and they have a lot of cool designs but our Sora-sshi like the duck design the most. LOL. *DELUSION MODE*
*quoted image*

*quoted image*

• ·         When is SS4 in Thailand? I saw this on WGM Dimple Couple Pantip (Thai FDs). They said they bought all this stuff for SUJU when they come to Thailand for their concert. They are the same ones who put up the banner of Dimple Couple in the airport when SJ arrived there.

*quoted image*

• ·         Our Sora-sshi has another famous backpack again. LOL. Remember how her MAGIC BAG from the school date became famous? According to this news, the backpacks she is using in DH2 became a hit again.

소녀감성 강소라 백팩 인기! [goole trans] - So - Ra emotion popular girls backpack!

*quoted image*
CREDIT: NAVER.COM

• ·         I LIKE this fangirl pic I found. Haha. Handsome prince and a cute fangirl.

*quoted image*

CREDIT: kiwicassie

OFFTOPIC: KBS employees are planning on going for a strike too just like MBC. Wow. They want their president to step down too.

Wow... thanks for this, I love all the clothes Sora was wearing in Dream High 2 so much cause it reminds me of Leeteuk somehow..

Thai Fans are really JJANG....

I hope there will be SS4 Thailand soon (SUJU's next stop for SS4 is Macau)....

I have this feeling that we are gonna see some great stuff in Thailand, just like what we saw in Taiwan...

Is this when Leetuek expressed on Sukira that he misses Sora?

This reminds of Sora also being a special DJ.  Links here:

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2011/11/22/audio-111106-special-dj-kang-sora-talks-about-leeteuk/

People on page 30 of this thread were also talking about this:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/370394-official-leeteuk-suju-sora-couple-we-got-married/page__st__580

I wonder though why they have not been posting for a long time now...

=======

I'll try to contribute whenever I can, but as of now I got to get on with my task...

Moielle, Moielle!!!! Do you know how happy I am to see you???? Do you know what I wanna do? I wanna go parody with you just like SuJu during Good Friends and Pajama Party.. :P (LOL sorry can't help not to keep going back to that moment)

Thanks for the link to early pages...yah, why they never post for long time? perhaps now is their busy time..

but I am so glad some like dzudzu and hellokittymao still visit regularly and post something sometimes..

It's kinda cool I think that we all take turns...when we are new, they contribute...perhaps now they are busy, it's our turn to try to make the forum more lively..

then next time when we become really busy ourselves, they will come back or other Fighting Dimples will continue to make this place a lively place :)

Anyway, I found the translation for Kang Sora's part and later if nobody post anything about this later this week, I am going to do it again..

@Fighting Dimples ELF

I wanna ask whether this year there will be no more LIVE Concert in Korea?

I know SuJu is going back to Japan (this time Tokyo) for SS4...but what about Korea? Busan??

If there is none...that means.....SS4 - 20.11.11 is really something something so precious for Leeteuk....

Not only because it is the first time he proposed to someone, not only because it is his wife's very first LIVE concert,

but it is so precious and meaningful for everyone.....every SuJu member , every ELF too....and especially Leeteuk, cause this is his last concert in his very own country before he got enlisted...

Oh gosh....

My 2 cents :

- "Thanks" to last week's ep, I kept my expectation (very) low this time around and it worked.

- Won't be watching Donghae-EunSo's show. Gosh.. if I had a dime for every time she flips her god dam* hair..

- EunHyuk was being a jerk. Fact. I won't bother trying to justify his actions.

- Sora & Sungmin was standing VERY close to each other during the dance time. Esp. during Lee Sena's at the beginning of part 2. Love! Hah.

- Sora is getting more endearing with each episode. Can't say the same thing with LT.

Cheers.

I just started to watch this show and immediately got hook to this couple. They are very cute.

In regards to episode 16, yep, Sora and Sungmin were standing close to each other, and that is why in the latter part of the episode, LT keeps on wanting Sora to stand closer to him (once telling her to stand closer and another time he pulled her closer to him). Although there wasn't a lot of the DC moments, their body languages speaks louder than words. LT is still endearing...it is just that people have been wowed with his grandiose gestures at the beginning and now he is acting like a normal "husband" so it doesn't seem like he is as endearing as before. However, he still is..in my opinion.

*Edit: Also, in the Christmas episode, Sora said that she finds LT handsome when he is MC. That is probably why he was trying to stay in that mode throughout the whole time, yet, he still add in some flirting in there.

Guest monmon16

I just started to watch this show and immediately got hook to this couple. They are very cute.

In regards to episode 16, yep, Sora and Sungmin were standing close to each other, and that is why in the latter part of the episode, LT keeps on wanting Sora to stand closer to him (once telling her to stand closer and another time he pulled her closer to him). Although there wasn't a lot of the DC moments, their body languages speaks louder than words. LT is still endearing...it is just that people have been wowed with his grandiose gestures at the beginning and now he is acting like a normal "husband" so it doesn't seem like he is as endearing as before. However, he still is..in my opinion.

*Edit: Also, in the Christmas episode, Sora said that she finds LT handsome when he is MC. That is probably why he was trying to stay in that mode throughout the whole time, yet, he still add in some flirting in there.

Welcome to the family!!! Hugs!

Hi guyss! I found this on Twitter. So excited I cannot contain it.

Had to screen cap it for proof. Lol

*quoted image*

After 4 weeks of cancellation, MBC will finally resume new episodes of WGM next week on March 3!

Twitter: SJ━SHINee━DB5K Subs     ‏     @SMTownEngSub

(src:@RealKshownow)

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Hyperventilate. Please let this be trueeeeee! ** tears.giftears.giftears.gif

EDIT-

I'd trade my boyfriend any day just to watch WGM again. :vicx:

While I am bewilded by the news, I tried to look up the official site of WGM as well as some Korean news agencies but cannot find any announcement of the normal broadcasting.  I only found a viewer's message in the message board saying that "Please give us DC on 3 March!".  Maybe FDs can keep searching from the internet by using the following keywords "우리결혼 했어요 복방" or "MBC 복방". 

I really hope this can be true......I miss Teukie and Sora so much that I have re-watched every single episode for more than 20 times since last month!!!

Guest chikuma

Hanyi,

Me too, i dont count on how many times i watched their episodes he..he..i just realize from episode 15 on how much i love the scene when Sora look straight at Leetuk's eyes whether seeking for confirmation or just lovely stares esspecially when Donghae want to sing 'Should we get married' she quickly stares at Leetuk.(maybe she just wonder whether Leetuk help him because the title song is quite similar).When Leetuk said that they tend to have secrect dates because they are idols, after she agreed with that she look back at Leetuk...i really love that stares ..Sora make me blown away with her cuteness and sincererity..

For those who watched other wgm before, i just want to ask you about the number of episodes distribute between the couples,is it the same or not?i think that compare to other couple Teukso's episode are quite far behind the other couples by looking at only 16 episodes in 5 months.Are wgm PD going to catch up the episodes that we lack of or not?

Guest 33ru_mieru

I am sure I have seen you before but I can't recall when. Anyway, Happy to see your post ^__^

You make me wanna watch back episode 15 & 16 so badly...but I must be patient til next week..keep on posting and express your love for the episodes...I need to read those LOL..

While I am bewilded by the news, I tried to look up the official site of WGM as well as some Korean news agencies but cannot find any announcement of the normal broadcasting.  I only found a viewer's message in the message board saying that "Please give us DC on 3 March!".  Maybe FDs can keep searching from the internet by using the following keywords "우리결혼 했어요 복방" or "MBC 복방". 

I really hope this can be true......I miss Teukie and Sora so much that I have re-watched every single episode for more than 20 times since last month!!!

For now, can just pray. I already prepared myself for the worse even though I don't think I can stand any longer so I am still praying that MBC will be kind enough and give us some good news very soon.

Hanyi,

Me too, i dont count on how many times i watched their episodes he..he..i just realize from episode 15 on how much i love the scene when Sora look straight at Leetuk's eyes whether seeking for confirmation or just lovely stares esspecially when Donghae want to sing 'Should we get married' she quickly stares at Leetuk.(maybe she just wonder whether Leetuk help him because the title song is quite similar).When Leetuk said that they tend to have secrect dates because they are idols, after she agreed with that she look back at Leetuk...i really love that stares ..Sora make me blown away with her cuteness and sincererity..

For those who watched other wgm before, i just want to ask you about the number of episodes distribute between the couples,is it the same or not?i think that compare to other couple Teukso's episode are quite far behind the other couples by looking at only 16 episodes in 5 months.Are wgm PD going to catch up the episodes that we lack of or not?

Yes, same like 0timeslot, keep on sharing sharing sharing~~~

Other WGM...the number of episodes for each couple are different..The reason Teukso is quite far behind is because they are considered new couple.

Back in special episode, they are just 3 months whereas the rest is 8 months couple.

edit:

@xianlie90

Why we have same fate, sleep deprive, Teukso deprive? Nevermind...FIGHTING!!!!

@Moielle

Yah Moielle, the one I shared above (Leeteuk's one) was the one he mentioned he miss Sora..He said that in the beginning and the last part..I extracted the details of "SHE" portion out cause the part where he said he miss Sora has already been translated before by others...will revisit that part next time but now I wanna share Sora's part ^v^

So...here you are as per request ^_^

11.11.06: 素拉代班主持radio

我想和大家一起听的歌曲选出来了就是SJ的《Andante》这歌中的作曲者中有利特xi

(Henry作曲、利特作词)所以特别选了这首歌和大家一起听其实今天是我的初次radio 本来想和利特xi电话连线的 但是他在为我之后的radio放送做准备所以没能连线 我本来很期待能做连线的 利特真的给我很多鼓励和加油 我对radio不是很了解 (后面这段听的有点糊涂 应该是利特给素拉推荐了两首歌) 一首是《诺丁山》的OST 《SHE》一首是 《思念思念》 利特xi真的非常感谢 在我之后的radio放送我一定会听《诺丁山》中的这首she非常的浪漫 我非常喜欢《诺丁山》这电影 另外一首《思念思念》昨天听了 歌词中“思念思念”真的很多 最后利特xi真的很感谢 之后的放送加油

cr. 加滿

11.11.06: Sora Guest DJ radio

The chosen song that I want to listen together with everyone is Super Junior's <<Andante>>. This song was co-written by Leeteuk-ssi.

[[note from Mieru: Andante by Super Junior: http://youtu.be/UWkzWrh9sYE cr. sonniaKpop]] [[note from translator: Henry composer, Leeteuk lyrics]]

So (I) specially chose this song to listen together with everyone. Actually today is my first time (doing) radio (DJ-ing). Initially (I) want to have a telephone connection with Leeteuk-ssi, but he is currently preparing for the radio broadcast after mine (Mieru: so after her broadcast, the next radio broadcast was Leeteuk's. Same day) so we can't do that now. Actually, I was really looking forward to the telephone conference. Leeteuk really gave me a lot of support and encouragement. I am not familiar with radio. (translator said after this part is a bit blur, should be talking about the 2 songs Leeteuk recommended to Sora). One song is <<Notthing Hill>>'s soundtrack <<SHE>> - Another song <<I Miss You>>. Leeteuk-ssi, (I) am really thankful.

After my radio broadcast, I will definitely listen to one of this song played in <<Notting Hill>>, SHE, a very romantic movie that I really love <<Notting Hill>> .

Other than this song Another song,<<I Miss You>>, (I) have listened to (it) yesterday. The are so many  <Miss You Miss You>> in the lyrics..

Lastly, Leeteuk-ssi, really thanks. Fighting for the broadcast later.

==end of translation==

as always, those who can understand Chinese and have better English, please correct me anytime you want if you find any mistake in my translations.

Even better if someone can translate directly from the radio what Sora said ;)

okay, for the Youtube of this. Moielle has already shared in the above THANKS SO MUCH Moielle ^V^....Another thing, in the Youtube, I didn't get to hear the first part where Sora was sharing with everyone Andante. but Awww......isn't Sora so nice and sweet, she support her husband's song....one of the new song in the new album that was co-written by her husband

Sora mentioned that Leeteuk-ssi gave a lot of encouragement & support.....through which media??? when??? LOL

Sora also mentioned she has listened to the song "I miss you" THE DAY BEFORE BROADCAST (yesterday = the day before broadcast).....Eh?????? How come??? LOL

Sora, at some part, sounded nervous and thirsty, just like when she was watching the video from Leeteuk in episode 8 >V< don't you think so?

Hi FD's. So since I'm bored, I'mma post gifs and pics of our couple. And I miss them anyways. Kyaaaaaaaaa~

The way they look at each other...

tumblr_lx2n5tIsDR1qgc33lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lx2pevskeZ1qelu2jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lztuwbUVhv1qfyovfo3_250.gif

The way they hold hands..

tumblr_lztuwbUVhv1qfyovfo8_250.gif

tumblr_lykx2ztu6L1roqep2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxgw38gN5T1qf1pm1o1_500.gif

To be continued... LATER.

The way he looks out for Sora. Lol ♥ Ayyy Teukie, you gave out on this one. --,

tumblr_ly4oq5UsLC1qfyovfo5_250.gif tumblr_ly4oq5UsLC1qfyovfo3_250.gif tumblr_ly4oq5UsLC1qfyovfo4_250.gif

The hug.. ♥

tumblr_lx29h9Nli61qcor5ho1_500.png

The look and act of love.. ♥

tumblr_lx4nz3C1kv1qefp2fo2_250.gif

And Teukie's way of saying, THIS GIRL IS MINE. ♥ (though shyyyy)

tumblr_lx2p2l75A21qbbznpo1_500.gif

So yeah, I came to this conclusion that I'll forever ship this couple! ♥

Guest lallinachan

@Moielle

Yah Moielle, the one I shared above (Leeteuk's one) was the one he mentioned he miss Sora..He said that in the beginning and the last part..I extracted the details of "SHE" portion out cause the part where he said he miss Sora has already been translated before by others...will revisit that part next time but now I wanna share Sora's part ^v^

So...here you are as per request ^_^

11.11.06: 素拉代班主持radio

我想和大家一起听的歌曲选出来了就是SJ的《Andante》这歌中的作曲者中有利特xi

(Henry作曲、利特作词)所以特别选了这首歌和大家一起听其实今天是我的初次radio 本来想和利特xi电话连线的 但是他在为我之后的radio放送做准备所以没能连线 我本来很期待能做连线的 利特真的给我很多鼓励和加油 我对radio不是很了解 (后面这段听的有点糊涂 应该是利特给素拉推荐了两首歌) 一首是《诺丁山》的OST 《SHE》一首是 《思念思念》 利特xi真的非常感谢 在我之后的radio放送我一定会听《诺丁山》中的这首she非常的浪漫 我非常喜欢《诺丁山》这电影 另外一首《思念思念》昨天听了 歌词中“思念思念”真的很多 最后利特xi真的很感谢 之后的放送加油

cr. 加滿

11.11.06: Sora Guest DJ radio

The chosen song that I want to listen together with everyone is Super Junior's <<Andante>>. This song was co-written by Leeteuk-ssi.

[[note from Mieru: Andante by Super Junior: http://youtu.be/UWkzWrh9sYE cr. sonniaKpop]] [[note from translator: Henry composer, Leeteuk lyrics]]

So (I) specially chose this song to listen together with everyone. Actually today is my first time (doing) radio (DJ-ing). Initially (I) want to have a telephone connection with Leeteuk-ssi, but he is currently preparing for the radio broadcast after mine (Mieru: so after her broadcast, the next radio broadcast was Leeteuk's. Same day) so we can't do that now. Actually, I was really looking forward to the telephone conference. Leeteuk really gave me a lot of support and encouragement. I am not familiar with radio. (translator said after this part is a bit blur, should be talking about the 2 songs Leeteuk recommended to Sora). One song is <<Notthing Hill>>'s soundtrack <<SHE>> - Another song <<I Miss You>>. Leeteuk-ssi, (I) am really thankful.

After my radio broadcast, I will definitely listen to one of this song played in <<Notting Hill>>, SHE, a very romantic movie that I really love <<Notting Hill>> .

Other than this song Another song,<<I Miss You>>, (I) have listened to (it) yesterday. The are so many  <Miss You Miss You>> in the lyrics..

Lastly, Leeteuk-ssi, really thanks. Fighting for the broadcast later.

==end of translation==

as always, those who can understand Chinese and have better English, please correct me anytime you want if you find any mistake in my translations.

Even better if someone can translate directly from the radio what Sora said ;)

okay, for the Youtube of this. Moielle has already shared in the above THANKS SO MUCH Moielle ^V^....Another thing, in the Youtube, I didn't get to hear the first part where Sora was sharing with everyone Andante. but Awww......isn't Sora so nice and sweet, she support her husband's song....one of the new song in the new album that was co-written by her husband

Sora mentioned that Leeteuk-ssi gave a lot of encouragement & support.....through which media??? when??? LOL

Sora also mentioned she has listened to the song "I miss you" THE DAY BEFORE BROADCAST (yesterday = the day before broadcast).....Eh?????? How come??? LOL

Sora, at some part, sounded nervous and thirsty, just like when she was watching the video from Leeteuk in episode 8 >V< don't you think so?

OMG!!!!! Thankyou mieru!!! another precious DC moment! She wanted the same songs as Teukie brodcasted later or am I wrong? well, "SHE" is endeed their song now!!

Goodness, I'm working on concluding the mystery of episode 1... I really want to read again and again your post heheh! <3 <3 THANKYOU!!

@0timelost: welcome dear^^ hope you'll enjoy frequently our company^^

ok, now I have to work on episode 1... see you soon^^

by the way, SS4 in Macau is march 10, 16, 17... I really think there can be a possibility with having honeymoon there... what do you think?

Guest hellokitty_mao

Hi FD's. So since I'm bored, I'mma post gifs and pics of our couple. And I miss them anyways. Kyaaaaaaaaa~

The way they look at each other...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

The way they hold hands..

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

To be continued... LATER

Thanks for the pics and gifs...

I really miss their adoring stares and lovely way of holding hands...

Pls MBC... Give us our DC next week... I need my dose of DC drug so badly...

Honeymoon in Macau? But I tot Sora will only ends fliming DH2 on the 20th Mar?

Hopefully Teukie will bring her to New York or Paris for honeymoon!

I'll always remember him saying there are still more big surprises for Sora!! And maybe they will shoot their wedding pics overseas!! :) if it's real then they will be the 1st WGM couple to shoot their wedding photos overseas!

Guest 33ru_mieru

I'll always remember him saying there are still more big surprises for Sora!! And maybe they will shoot their wedding pics overseas!! :) if it's real then they will be the 1st WGM couple to shoot their wedding photos overseas!

I am not sure about season 1 but for season 2, Adam Couple (Jo Kwon and Ga In) had their photoshoot in Bali

SUPER SHOW 4 MACAU Date: March 10, 2012

SUPER SHOW 4 THAILAND Date: March 16, 17 & 18, 2012

edit:

SUPER SHOW 4 TOKYO Date: May 12 & 13, 2012

Just hope in between March & May...the whole April , more filming time for them.

Guest lallinachan

Hi FD! It's kinda ironic that I'm being the one in charge to narrate the mystery of episode 1, since I'm probably the one in here that makes the most grammatical mistakes… bear with me please, I'll try to be more english than usual^^;

Part4

Mystery of episode 1

(sit comfortably, it's gonna be a long ride^^;)

Now, I'm going to reveal you the latest facts that were discovered by FD detective team, regarding the mysterious circumstances happened in episode 1, by the hands of MBC-ET, with recent personal observations.

But let's begin from where we left:

DC met the night from 30 september to october 1, then MBC-ET had to leave because tired, and had already planned to strike again that afternoon, to film SuJu that are going to perform at Music Core. This thing, thought, could not escape the eagle eyes of Det. Xianlie90, the one that opened the case. He/She?(xianlie90, can you please tell me?) while watching episode 1, noticed that after Teukie announced to ELF his marriage, we can see him giving out some card invitations, AND he is wearing the same clothes he has in the other black room scenes of episode 1 and 2!

Here what the Detective found out (cr: xianlie90):

1-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

And also master n2 has the same clothes (he was the MC of that show)

111001a.jpg?w=590&h=442

Here Yesung twitter (october 1)

6e1nl.jpg

And here again what we can see in episode 1 after Teukie announced his marriage, he starts giving away cards invitations:

9.jpg?t=1329927858

So there was the connection!! Teukie is doing all this things AFTER meeting Sora!!! Not before as MBC-ET wanted us to believe!!!

It's time now for my (Det. Lallinachan) personal observations.

Here what I noticed:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=uUkvYBhxQQw

You can see a little of KARA performance AND master 2 MCing with Shindong and Suzy. Here two screenshots (sorry they are a bit blurry)

efks2g.png

34y7blv.png

Ok, we know that probably all the MC parts are recorded separately, that's not the point. The point is this:

aepthy.jpg

2z72vqd.png

312yaux.png

Did you noticed? KARA are coming in, NOT going out as we could expect at the end of the show. That could only mean that Teukie gave the card invitations BEFORE the performance, SO, also BEFORE announcing his marriage  to ELF.

If that's not enough, I found out the order of the performance (here in the spoiler):

[PERF HD][쇼! 음악중심(Music Core)] Random Cuts Show+Full Show [2011.10.01]

r3z4prof October 1, 2011

♬ Comeback Stage
- Kim Jang Hoon (feat. SuJu )『Breakups Are So Like Me』
- Clover 『A Guy Who I Know 』
- Kan Mi Yeon 『Won’t Meet You』

♬ 1st Solo Debut
- Kim Kyu Jong 『Yesterday(어제보다 슬픈 오늘…)』

♬ HOT Stage
- Super Junior 『A-CHa』
- KARA『STEP』
- Brown Eyed Girl『Sixth Sense』

♬ Goodbye Stage
- Sistar『So cool』
- G.NA『Top girl』

♬ New Song
- Infinite 『Paradise 』
- Jewelry S 『Forget It 』
- Fat Cat 『My Love Bad Boy』
- Ali 『What Is This』
- SUPER BABY『미숙이』

♬ Sound-HOLIC
- B1A4『Beautiful target』
- MayBee『Goodbye Valentine』
- Sung Sikyung 『Even Now 』
- Davichi 『Don’t Say Goodbye』
- Dal★Shabet 『Bling Bling』

Super Junior performed just before KARA, and they were in the first part of the show. When Teukie met them, it can't be after the show. He met them before, and in the meanwhile master 2/ Shindong/ Suzy are getting ready to record all the MC parts, because how could Master n2 MCing, then perform in a few seconds with totally different clothes and then MCing for KARA? That means the very first scene we see in episode 1 (SuJu pre-recording A-cha, and Teukie announcing his marriage) was probably the latest to be filmed, since I doubt they would change clothes again and again.

The chronological order of the events of october 1 is this, LET'S RECAP:

As said before, Teukie has met his wife few hours ago, and is very pleased with her. He has also promised her "not to look elsewhere" (let's remember this particular please, LOL!). Now he and his SuJu fellows are at MBC site, and master n2 with Shindong, are dressed to do their MC job. Teukie reveals the card invitations:

9vbouw.png

2r3w6c0.png

Suzy receives one too while getting ready to change her outfit for her MC job:

29qks3m.png

Teukie has to act as he did not know who is her bride, since MBC-ET probably asked him so, in order to add some parts at episode one.

Then he met KARA that have just arrived at MBC site for their performance at the show:

aepthy.jpg

They tease Teukie about him liking one of them, and having become a "one woman's man". Teukie is very embarrassed by that. I found it very interesting, so let's indulge in this sequence:

dndgyx.png

2evg1sm.jpg

kb6fy0.jpg

whzb5z.png

Teukie……you are not denying^^;; … anyway what's important IS THIS:

33opqo8.png

See? KARA knew Teukie and SuJu for a while, but they have never seen him being this embarrassed. This is not the first time MCs and other idols remarked this unusual behavior of Teukie. And it makes sense now, with all this reconstruction of events, that he is that embarrassed. He had promised Sora to "not look elsewhere", and FJ reacted as if it was something too hard for their leader to do. FJ had given a clear "playboy" image of Teukie, and he wants to change it in the eyes of Sora (that's my opion...^^;)… and now Sora will probably watch this little scene with KARA^^.  Teukie is that effected because he doesn't want his bride to misunderstand^^ (LOL) that give a new meaning to his next move:

flzwqw.png

LOL! And all finish with a good cheers^^

6edy7a.png

Then, after meeting other collegues, he receives the mission for the date he already had (the day before):

2v01zit.png

In conclusion, SuJu performed a pre-recording for Music Core. This is the latest manipulation of MBC-ET (for episode 1):

oqdhzq.png

2i1m6ud.png

Teukie announced his marriage and show the card invitation:

vsn7yp.png

2v16ng8.png

jzy2s2.png

Oh well, this is not true, as we already have appured. Teukie we forgive of course, it's not as you wanted to lie, but you had to help MBC-ET in adding new scenes for a more interesting introduction at your meeting with Sora. I'm sure all FD and ELF will understand it was not on bad intention at all ;)

l84yp.png

35lxo9k.png

well, that was predictable…^^; what was not, is that Teukie insisted more times on having a blessing from his fans, actually more times then the ones we could see thanks to MBC-ET work:

29vjc00.png

In fact, from the investigation of Det. Xianlie90, we have a witness report: a fanaccount of this announcement of marriage. The witness said Teukie asked many times for fans approvations, and that makes us believe that he really cared for his fan's response, trying to make them understand that it was something he wanted to experience, maybe also because it is an eventuality that all SuJu will have in the future, and for real. So, yes Teukie, we can forgive you for saying you had not yet met your "fake" wife, because you showed something more dear: your caring.

CASE MYSTERY EPISODE 1: CLOSED!!

thanks for reading and participating^^

The news said 20 march, but I don't think she'll end that day. On 20 march will air the last episode of DH2, so she'll probably had already finished her filming some days before, since we know that there must be time to edit an episode. I guess she'll be free some days before 20 march. That can make it possible for their honeymoon to start right away^^ I hope ;)

Guest xianlie90

@lallinachan XD LMAO.. sorry dear coz i didn't answer your question on previous summary... I am 100% girl *with over obsession on others clothes?* xD LOL

and your summary!!! just 1 word: DAEBAK!!

I'm not sure if anyone can match you on making this very complete sequence of Ep1 mystery!! wow! :w00t:

I like the way you explain about panicking husband infront of KARA.. LOL xD

and i'm okay with your grammar.. ^^ remember? MINE EVEN WORSE that  yours... :sweatingbullets:

@mieru thank you so much for the translation! ^^

Love"andante" soooo much.. even this song is the most played in my playlist.. although the lyrics is kinda sad, but it matches melody so well...

really... i miss Teukie in KTR... coz he often showing us his feeling that can't be spoken on TV there... RW & SM also doing great job after LT & EH out from KTR.. but somehow I always miss Teukie.. xD kkk

[EDIT]

Well, few days ago i promised you guys that i'll show you my half-finished fanart of Teukso that i've show you on Sora's bday..

but yesteday (after talking with others FD who helping doing DC calendar) i changed my fan-art into FD LOGO...

the reason why it took along time for me to finished my fan-art is bcoz I never done a fanart before...

:P hahaha... so i dont think i'll continue finished the fan-art coz i've changed it into logo

Here you are.. need your guys advise whether i need to add or erase something for the logo! :) thx

400x400.png?t=1330273976

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan XD LMAO.. sorry dear coz i didn't answer your question on previous summary... I am 100% girl *with over obsession on others clothes?* xD LOL

I'm not sure if anyone can match you on making this very complete sequence of Ep1 mystery!! wow! :w00t:

and i'm okay with your grammar.. ^^ remember? MINE EVEN WORSE that  yours... :sweatingbullets:

Love"andante" soooo much.. even this song is the most played in my playlist.. although the lyrics is kinda sad, but it matches melody so well...

really... i miss Teukie in KTR... coz he often showing us his feeling that can't be spoken on TV there... RW & SM also doing great job after LT & EH out from KTR.. but somehow I always miss Teukie.. xD kkk

LOL! ok, now I know, I could not guess since you had before the avatar of a guy, so I was in doubt^^

Thankyou for all the work on this case, it was endeed the more complicated one! and the most fun to resolve!<3

XD By the by, thankyou for understanding my bad english, fellow *not-very-good-in-english* heheh!

Thanks to this little mysteries we got to know more DC and enjoy a little the time we had... without DC. Let's hope this week we'll watch a new episode! If the strike has ended it's a little strange that MBC doen't want to advertise people to watch their show now...

EDIT

OMG THAT LOGO IS SOO CUTEEEEE!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

But wasn't working on it ary too?

the reason why it took along time for me to finished my fan-art is bcoz I never done a fanart before...

:P hahaha... so i dont think i'll continue finished the fan-art coz i've changed it into logo

Here you are.. need your guys advise whether i need to add or erase something for the logo! :) thx

*quoted image*

Sorry to cut short your message.  WOW, the fanart is just marvellous!  If we could make it into a real badge, that would be nice!  Thanks for such a nice thing to cheer all the fighting dimples up! 

xianlie90 great artwork..really cute.

Thanks lallinachan for your episode 1 mystery summary...

Here's a ad leeteuk is in:

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/02/25/120225-spao-endorsement-with-leeteuk-1p/Credit: as tagged and yuflowei 

Reupload & Posted by: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL & PROPER CREDITS.

ALWAYS CREDIT ‘SUP3RJUNIOR.WORDPRESS.COM’ AS WELL. Thank you    

Hi guyss! I found this on Twitter. So excited I cannot contain it.

Had to screen cap it for proof. Lol

*quoted image*

After 4 weeks of cancellation, MBC will finally resume new episodes of WGM next week on March 3!

Twitter: SJ━SHINee━DB5K Subs     ‏     @SMTownEngSub

(src:@RealKshownow)

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Hyperventilate. Please let this be trueeeeee! ** tears.giftears.giftears.gif

EDIT-

I'd trade my boyfriend any day just to watch WGM again. :vicx:

What?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm sooooooooooooooo happy you have no idea!!!! biggrin.gif

Finally what we have all been waiting for.... new Teukso moments!! ^^

Guest 33ru_mieru

OMG!!!!! Thankyou mieru!!! another precious DC moment! She wanted the same songs as Teukie brodcasted later or am I wrong? well, "SHE" is endeed their song now!!

Goodness, I'm working on concluding the mystery of episode 1... I really want to read again and again your post heheh! <3 <3 THANKYOU!!

@0timelost: welcome dear^^ hope you'll enjoy frequently our company^^

ok, now I have to work on episode 1... see you soon^^

by the way, SS4 in Macau is march 10, 16, 17... I really think there can be a possibility with having honeymoon there... what do you think?

Hi FD! It's kinda ironic that I'm being the one in charge to narrate the mystery of episode 1, since I'm probably the one in here that makes the most grammatical mistakes… bear with me please, I'll try to be more english than usual^^;

Part4

Mystery of episode 1

(sit comfortably, it's gonna be a long ride^^;)

Now, I'm going to reveal you the latest facts that were discovered by FD detective team, regarding the mysterious circumstances happened in episode 1, by the hands of MBC-ET, with recent personal observations.

But let's begin from where we left:

DC met the night from 30 september to october 1, then MBC-ET had to leave because tired, and had already planned to strike again that afternoon, to film SuJu that are going to perform at Music Core. This thing, thought, could not escape the eagle eyes of Det. Xianlie90, the one that opened the case. He/She?(xianlie90, can you please tell me?) while watching episode 1, noticed that after Teukie announced to ELF his marriage, we can see him giving out some card invitations, AND he is wearing the same clothes he has in the other black room scenes of episode 1 and 2!

Here what the Detective found out (cr: xianlie90):

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

And also master n2 has the same clothes (he was the MC of that show)

*quoted image*

Here Yesung twitter (october 1)

*quoted image*

And here again what we can see in episode 1 after Teukie announced his marriage, he starts giving away cards invitations:

*quoted image*

So there was the connection!! Teukie is doing all this things AFTER meeting Sora!!! Not before as MBC-ET wanted us to believe!!!

It's time now for my (Det. Lallinachan) personal observations.

Here what I noticed:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=uUkvYBhxQQw

You can see a little of KARA performance AND master 2 MCing with Shindong and Suzy. Here two screenshots (sorry they are a bit blurry)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Ok, we know that probably all the MC parts are recorded separately, that's not the point. The point is this:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Did you noticed? KARA are coming in, NOT going out as we could expect at the end of the show. That could only mean that Teukie gave the card invitations BEFORE the performance, SO, also BEFORE announcing his marriage  to ELF.

If that's not enough, I found out the order of the performance (here in the spoiler):

[PERF HD][쇼! 음악중심(Music Core)] Random Cuts Show+Full Show [2011.10.01]

r3z4prof October 1, 2011

♬ Comeback Stage
- Kim Jang Hoon (feat. SuJu )『Breakups Are So Like Me』
- Clover 『A Guy Who I Know 』
- Kan Mi Yeon 『Won’t Meet You』

♬ 1st Solo Debut
- Kim Kyu Jong 『Yesterday(어제보다 슬픈 오늘…)』

♬ HOT Stage
- Super Junior 『A-CHa』
- KARA『STEP』
- Brown Eyed Girl『Sixth Sense』

♬ Goodbye Stage
- Sistar『So cool』
- G.NA『Top girl』

♬ New Song
- Infinite 『Paradise 』
- Jewelry S 『Forget It 』
- Fat Cat 『My Love Bad Boy』
- Ali 『What Is This』
- SUPER BABY『미숙이』

♬ Sound-HOLIC
- B1A4『Beautiful target』
- MayBee『Goodbye Valentine』
- Sung Sikyung 『Even Now 』
- Davichi 『Don’t Say Goodbye』
- Dal★Shabet 『Bling Bling』

Super Junior performed just before KARA, and they were in the first part of the show. When Teukie met them, it can't be after the show. He met them before, and in the meanwhile master 2/ Shindong/ Suzy are getting ready to record all the MC parts, because how could Master n2 MCing, then perform in a few seconds with totally different clothes and then MCing for KARA? That means the very first scene we see in episode 1 (SuJu pre-recording A-cha, and Teukie announcing his marriage) was probably the latest to be filmed, since I doubt they would change clothes again and again.

The chronological order of the events of october 1 is this, LET'S RECAP:

As said before, Teukie has met his wife few hours ago, and is very pleased with her. He has also promised her "not to look elsewhere" (let's remember this particular please, LOL!). Now he and his SuJu fellows are at MBC site, and master n2 with Shindong, are dressed to do their MC job. Teukie reveals the card invitations:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Suzy receives one too while getting ready to change her outfit for her MC job:

*quoted image*

Teukie has to act as he did not know who is her bride, since MBC-ET probably asked him so, in order to add some parts at episode one.

Then he met KARA that have just arrived at MBC site for their performance at the show:

*quoted image*

They tease Teukie about him liking one of them, and having become a "one woman's man". Teukie is very embarrassed by that. I found it very interesting, so let's indulge in this sequence:

Teukie……you are not denying^^;; … anyway what's important IS THIS:

*quoted image*

See? KARA knew Teukie and SuJu for a while, but they have never seen him being this embarrassed. This is not the first time MCs and other idols remarked this unusual behavior of Teukie. And it makes sense now, with all this reconstruction of events, that he is that embarrassed. He had promised Sora to "not look elsewhere", and FJ reacted as if it was something too hard for their leader to do. FJ had given a clear "playboy" image of Teukie, and he wants to change it in the eyes of Sora (that's my opion...^^;)… and now Sora will probably watch this little scene with KARA^^.  Teukie is that effected because he doesn't want his bride to misunderstand^^ (LOL) that give a new meaning to his next move:

LOL! And all finish with a good cheers^^

Then, after meeting other collegues, he receives the mission for the date he already had (the day before):

In conclusion, SuJu performed a pre-recording for Music Core. This is the latest manipulation of MBC-ET (for episode 1):

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Teukie announced his marriage and show the card invitation:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Oh well, this is not true, as we already have appured. Teukie we forgive of course, it's not as you wanted to lie, but you had to help MBC-ET in adding new scenes for a more interesting introduction at your meeting with Sora. I'm sure all FD and ELF will understand it was not on bad intention at all ;)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

well, that was predictable…^^; what was not, is that Teukie insisted more times on having a blessing from his fans, actually more times then the ones we could see thanks to MBC-ET work:

*quoted image*

In fact, from the investigation of Det. Xianlie90, we have a witness report: a fanaccount of this announcement of marriage. The witness said Teukie asked many times for fans approvations, and that makes us believe that he really cared for his fan's response, trying to make them understand that it was something he wanted to experience, maybe also because it is an eventuality that all SuJu will have in the future, and for real. So, yes Teukie, we can forgive you for saying you had not yet met your "fake" wife, because you showed something more dear: your caring.

CASE MYSTERY EPISODE 1: CLOSED!!

thanks for reading and participating^^

The news said 20 march, but I don't think she'll end that day. On 20 march will air the last episode of DH2, so she'll probably had already finished her filming some days before, since we know that there must be time to edit an episode. I guess she'll be free some days before 20 march. That can make it possible for their honeymoon to start right away^^ I hope ;)

OMG Lallinachan!!!!!!! I saw your episode 1!!!! *you imagine me doing standing ovation and clap clap clap with ascending smile*

This is really awesome!!! and all those things you add as the conclusion!!

Those Leeteuk's expressions...I just love it so much!! LOL We really need a space to store all this....

cause next time when we want to reread, it's gonna be so troublesome cause it is all over few pages (unless you state in your status or somewhere which page to refer if we want to re-read :P) - Haha...I even save/quote part 4 here to the following page and put as spoiler so that it stays in the latest page...see the quote above...

too bad images can't be carried inside quote too..

btw, did you do the pdf for this? If yes, please share with us the link okay!! from part 1 - part 4!! ^__^

About SHE...the radio broadcast thing...quick one...that day Sora and Leeteuk did the radio recording and preparation same time day

Sora doing the actual broadcast while Leeteuk preparing for the broadcast which will be aired after Sora's one.

Leeteuk recommended Sora 2 songs to listen - SHE & I Miss You.

Sora received it and she thanked Leeteuk on air...She said after her broadcast, she will listen to that song the song Leeteuk "gave" her...

As for "I Miss You", Sora mentioned that she has listened to it the day before...and she thinks that the song lyrics is full of "I Miss You" (there are many "I Miss You" in the lyrics). Sorry for the very messy translation in the previous page ...

SS4 16,17 & 18 will be in Thailand dear...and I have a feeling that SS4 Thailand will be awesome...I mean awesome for Dimple Couple :P cause Thai fans are just so JJANG!!!!

As for honeymoon...erm..I can't guess yet...I want the honeymoon to be something that will make me say "Gosh...Leeteuk, you really really surprise me..."

So, I better don't imagine too much about this one and wait for his "bigger" surprise

and i'm okay with your grammar.. ^^ remember? MINE EVEN WORSE that  yours... :sweatingbullets:

[EDIT]

Well, few days ago i promised you guys that i'll show you my half-finished fanart of Teukso that i've show you on Sora's bday..

but yesteday (after talking with others FD who helping doing DC calendar) i changed my fan-art into FD LOGO...

*quoted image*

Oh My Gosh!!! xianlie90!!!!! this is sooo daebak!!!!! DAEBAK!!!!! and, the fact that you have never done a fanart before makes this even more DAEBAK!!!!

Wow...is this real??

Both you and Ary did fanart for the first time??? Because of Dimple Couple??? Awwwww...

I thought you haven't finished Leeteuk's part and suddenly today when I woke up!!! Sora is now accompanied by Leeteuk both smiling so sweetly!!

Yay....if every page top is filled with this, gonna be awesome! cheerful face accompany in every page~

I love the pink shades surrounding the couple...I love the pink reddish face of the couple...this is so cute!!

Okay, I am really not good in giving compliment and just being hyper now...

Conclusion, I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks dear~~~

edit:

xianlie90.... *clap clap clap* ....You even put the crown! You even put the dimple!!

edit again:

and yes I also like Andante so much and the fact that it was co-written by Henry and Leeteuk made me think it is even more precious..

but these few days, to cheer me up..I am listening to this song

http://youtu.be/nUBiYZAI0v8 cr.  YesungCenter

I hope this song will cheer all Fighting Dimples up and be happy and full of energy to start the week!!!

Guest lallinachan

@hyunbinlover: I like a lot your gifs!! expecially the one when they are holding hands... Can I steal it... hem... use it?^^;

@mieru: aww^^ thankyou! I'm glad that thought I always stumble in english grammatics I can offer an anjoyable reading. But really guys, it's because the detective team worked in such a good way that makes this kind of things fun!

If you want a PDF it's not a big deal to me, I'll only have to copy & paste^^ I'll do it now.

Anyway, since we have to cover a week, I can add that very, very simple mystery I talked abaut some weeks ago... The one so simple that it's going to be a joke for you FD. I also think I already got the solution since it can only be one. Ok, if you want to join, here what is it about:

The little Mystery of the "V" sign mission

Episode 6: Teukie shows Sora, that he completed the mission they agreed to do. Of course you rember, right? Well, MBC-ET showed us this moment:

b4vt3a.png

Well, my intention was: finding the video of this performance and finding the moment Teukie did the V sign, whitch is in his little solo that, based on the song, is around minute 1.10 till 1.30. You can work on it FD detectives, let's see if we come to the same conclusion. Mine is in the spoiler down here, so don't look, or it will be not fun at all!!^^

You are not already looking in here, right?? XD

Well I found the performance but could not see Teukie making that same sign AT ALL!! imagine my surprise in that! The fact is, in my research I found something else... but I'm not telling you right now!! *imagine an evil laugh* LOL!

Let's see what can you find^^ knowing your skills it will be a child game for you! ;)

High 5!!!

Guest 33ru_mieru

@hyunbinlover: I like a lot your gifs!! expecially the one when they are holding hands... Can I steal it... hem... use it?^^;

@mieru: aww^^ thankyou! I'm glad that thought I always stumble in english grammatics I can offer an anjoyable reading. But really guys, it's because the detective team worked in such a good way that makes this kind of things fun!

If you want a PDF it's not a big deal to me, I'll only have to copy & paste^^ I'll do it now.

Anyway, since we have to cover a week, I can add that very, very simple mystery I talked abaut some weeks ago... The one so simple that it's going to be a joke for you FD. I also think I already got the solution since it can only be one. Ok, if you want to join, here what is it about:

The little Mystery of the "V" sign mission

Episode 6: Teukie shows Sora, that he completed the mission they agreed to do. Of course you rember, right? Well, MBC-ET showed us this moment:

*quoted image*

Well, my intention was: finding the video of this performance and finding the moment Teukie did the V sign, whitch is in his little solo that, based on the song, is around minute 1.10 till 1.30. You can work on it FD detectives, let's see if we come to the same conclusion. Mine is in the spoiler down here, so don't look, or it will be not fun at all!!^^

You are not already looking in here, right?? XD

Well I found the performance but could not see Teukie making that same sign AT ALL!! imagine my surprise in that! The fact is, in my research I found something else... but I'm not telling you right now!! *imagine an evil laugh* LOL!

Let's see what can you find^^ knowing your skills it will be a child game for you! ;)

High 5!!!

Can we just make it easier by focusing on the particular video cause this time...Leeteuk is really crazy...

He made it harder for Sora to search for the mission rather than doing the mission itself

I was referring to your timeline...

06.Oct.2011 - Making of Episode 4-5

09.Oct 2011 - @special1004 : I really want to (say) a~~~cha(oops)!!!!!!!….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20.Oct 2011 - Making of Episode 6-7

Okay the one not in your timeline is on 08.Oct 2011, Leeteuk was actually hospitalised because he got too exhausted.

Edit: *watch out spoiler inside spoiler for protection*

Am I correct to say the performance was on 08 Oct 2011 in MuCore?

Actually, if that V shown in WGM count...I think the one in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics concert is more proper

312803_258843620820287_103393059698678_701324_226957673_n.jpg

cr. http://sup3rjunior.c...ics-concert-2p/

but in the pyeongchang one, every one else is doing it...making a star shape..

Wow....this is the 3rd spoiler, and you still click on it? sorry to disappoint you but you won't find anything here...I just wanna say I give up for this time mission..it's Monday and I will be busy til 31March..

Going to miss you so much~~ see ya~~

[end of edit]

Again, shall we focus in that particular performance cause I also can't find his mission there...

Even Sora said herself she could not see it when she saw this..

and imagine....how many videos Sora must watch from 06 Oct 2011 to 20 Oct 2011???

Please have mercy lallinachan~~ I don't wanna suffer like Sora...cause watching one performance alone is very tough for me (I am distracted by Ryeowook).