[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

Guest miss_mulan77

hihi

But how do you go through the registration part?

i registered before We-Booking change the registration system.. so i can register using my passport.. thanks to KoreanXKorean for the tutorial

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohsnap!

hello.. 

can i ask how to get tikets at weeBooking..

thanks!

hi.. is it really legit?? thanks! 

im from the philippines too ^^

SS4 ticketing options for foreigners:

1. purchase tickets from webooking.sj@gmail.com (march 17 round, standing tickets only)

2. ask a thai friend to purchase tickets for you

3. SS4 Bangkok twitter (@ss4bangkok) a lot of thais and sometimes international elfs are looking to sell and trade their tickets in there so check it out. but be careful, I always recommend to meet up in bangkok and pay for the tickets there rather than sending money to people you dont know. I used this method during SS3 Bangkok and I met up with the sellers and dealt with them days before the first night of SS3.

goodluck and see you there! ;)

I need one ticket 5000B for 16th march. SE or SK I can buy up to 5500B, SF to SJ can buy up to 6000B. Don't depoist first, i want face to face. If anyone want to sell please contact me at @thaituyenha

Guest mikeecho21

1. purchase tickets from webooking.sj@gmail.com (march 17 round, standing tickets only)

3. SS4 Bangkok twitter (@ss4bangkok) a lot of thais and sometimes international elfs are looking to sell and trade their tickets in there so check it out. but be careful, I always recommend to meet up in bangkok and pay for the tickets there rather than sending money to people you dont know. I used this method during SS3 Bangkok and I met up with the sellers and dealt with them days before the first night of SS3.

"thanks!! i sent an email ^^, hope to get a reply from them..

Guest mikeecho21

i just got a reply from them .. thank you so much!

Guest miss_mulan77

Good news for International Super Junior E.L.F!

3rd Round tics (16/3) are available, if you wanna buy contact us at webooking.sj@gmail.com

Credit Webooking FB

to all of you who still haven't get the ticket you can email them now.. i think the faster you email them, bigger chances to get the ticket.. hwaiting!!

Guest idiot_g_yh

I got SS4 tickets on 16th SM row D and Si row A , 2 seats in those zone if you or your friends interested pls tell me idiotg1803@gmail.com

Guest panda7979

I have 2 tickets Zone AL on Mar 17. Its on the left front hole nearly catwalk of stage. I wanna sale because me and my niece will go to other province for long trip. Ticket each 4,000 baht and I wanna sale both. If you interest pls. e-mail me “pandaandtao@gmail.com” Thx ^^

Guest legalholiday

Hi, can someone help me please purchase ticket for SS4 Macau? any MOP 980 or 780 ticket will do please!!!

i will bring you loads of Super Junior merch =)

please email me at ecyoj_888@yahoo.com. i'll be happy to give you a call or contact you back.

Guest karazialcita2

Can anyone help me?I will be staying in a hotel in pratunam (four seasons international house) how to go to impact arena from here? And how to get back? 

Can anyone help me?I will be staying in a hotel in pratunam (four seasons international house) how to go to impact arena from here? And how to get back? 

How to go to Impact Arena

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/369333-event-super-junior-the-4th-concert/page__st__100

Your hotel is near BTS Skytrain Chit Lom Station you just need to find a way from your hotel to BTS Skytrain. You can ask the hotel reception of how to walk there. It would take about 15 min walk from your hotel to BTS Skytrain Chit Lom station. From BTS Skytrain Chit Lom station, you get off at Mo Chit station and take Impact Link Shuttle Bus to Impact Arena. You can find more detail on the link above.

How to get back to your hotel

How to get back to your hotel is after the concert is over, there will be Impact Link Shuttle Bus parking in front of Impact Arena and you can see many people waiting in line to get on the bus. The bus will drop you off at BTS Skytrain Mo Chit station and from there you just get on the BTS and get off at Chit Lom station and walk back to you hotel.

From your hotel to Suvarnabhumi Airport

Your hotel is also located near Airport Link Train but I'm not sure which station [i think its Ratchaprarop station]. You can also ask the hotel reception of how to walk to the Airport Link. Actually from Suvarnabhumi Airport, you go down to the basement floor of the airport and take the Airport Link Train to your hotel but you just need to know what station yo should get off thats all [Check with the hotel again is it Ratchaprarop station or not].

P.S. How to go to Suvarnabhumi Airport from Impact Arena is on page 3.

Guest ohsnap!

wow KoreanxKorean, you're really helpful. Thanks for the info. BTW, have you claimed your ticket cards already? When can fans exchange their receipts for actual tickets?

@ohsnap!

I don't know what happened with my PM. Tried sending to you 3 times already :(. Yes, I still got the tickets but I saw that we-booking opened ticket selling for overseas already so you can still buy the tickets from them. But if you're uncomfortable with moneygrams, you can still come back to me as long as I still got the ticekts :). Any more questions or information you want to know, please contact me via email >> bibzihoneyb@hotmail.com

Guest ohsnap!

hey honeyb! its okay, I already got my March 16 tickets. If any of my friends need tickets, ill let you know so we can work out a deal. thanks again! :)

Archived