[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@hyunbinlover - I understand your sentiments.:( I miss them too so much. I wanna go to MBC and steal their tapes and show it to FDs who misses them too. LOL. I wanna hear good news next week atleast...

Ahmm... Just wanna ask you guys something... Kyu and Hyomin taping for their special in the studio... Does that mean that the strike is almost over???

And for ELFS, how was leeteuk's solo in the past during concerts? I mean SS1, SS2, SS3? Did he ever do a romantic solo in the past? The reason I am asking this is because... Come to think of it (whether he likes Sora or not) --- His solo for SS4 was inspired by WGM. Don't you think?

He sang "SHE" which is the song that played during their first meeting... the piano piece he played was for first date which he ended up playing for his solo ALL THE TIME  for SS4. Do you think he would even think of singing SHE for is solo if that song wasn't played in WGM?. JUST SAYING. :) 

Sorry to cut your post Teuksoralover, but yeah you're right. This is the first time that his solo is inspired by WGM. If his heart is not with the show, I bet no trace of WGM would be on the SS4 concert. I have the slighest feeling that Teukie wanted to do this. It makes me think that he got the idea from WGM and after meeting Sora, he decided to do the solo. God I wish I can read his mind. He's so silent these days. Not talking/hinting about Sora. Makes me kinda sad but then I realized that if he's keeping it private then there's a lesser chance of Sora being hated on. Again, just saying. :)

Guest lallinachan

mieru, maybe you and xianlie90 are right... still I want to investigate more to be sure... sometimes SuJu record sukira a day before...

your video abaut sukira on 19 october doesn't fit the pictures I found here:

http://www.angeleete...?showtopic=3402

that seems like the same shirt Teukie is wearing at the date, but I'm not sure...

anyway there must be a mistake in the forum since the one Teukie has in your video are the same as this (the date is the same one)

http://www.angeleeteuk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3401

LOL!

maybe you are endeed right^^

still, why Sora said that?

Guest 33ru_mieru

mieru, maybe you and xianlie90 are right... still I want to investigate more to be sure... sometimes SuJu record sukira a day before...

your video abaut sukira on 19 october doesn't fit the pictures I found here:

http://www.angeleete...?showtopic=3402

that seems like the same shirt Teukie is wearing at the date, but I'm not sure...

anyway there must be a mistake in the forum since the one Teukie has in your video are the same as this (the date is the same one)

http://www.angeleete...?showtopic=3401

LOL!

maybe you are endeed right^^

still, why Sora said that?

http://twicsy.com/i/qXZDR

I don't think they will show videos for those prerecord SUKIRA (just like the Sukira on Friday 30.09.2011)....there will be transcript but no LIVE video.

Anyway, you might be right...

okay continue searching :P

SS4SG

So in my imagination is, Leeteuk wants Sora to know that even though ELF  is special to him...even though now he will be busy with SS4..

but, in each of his every concert, he also thinks of Sora. (just like the words you put in your signature...that one is from "A Day" right? ^_^ ... I love that

exact phrase the most in that song. I love it when you post something here and I get to read that line)

Do you know what? I actually link this tongue with the duck sweater...Now both Sora and Leeteuk are very busy...Sora busy with DH2 filming and Leeteuk busy with SS4..So both of them come with this mission, no matter how busy they are, they will think of each other at least once a day. Remember last time Sora asked Leeteuk to do the batman pose then Leeteuk said it is too tough...His defended by saying if Sora was acting, then suddenly in the middle  of the scene she posed the batman pose, it will be so awkward...

Do you remember that?

So, this time, they come out with something more clever....

They each come up with a pose or gesture that will let each other know that despite their busy work, they do think of each other. However, the pose/gesture will also b something only they will know and will not affect their work.

Sora comes up with the duck, Leeteuk comes up with the tongue.

Wearing duck sweater does not affect Sora being Hae Sung at all..Sticking out tongue during SOLO performance also.

I even have this imagination that they don't let each other know what exact mission they are going to do in their work. So I imagine Leeteuk asked Sora to just watch his every concert and look for it herself..and if Sora couldn't find it, there will be a punishment :P

I am really thinking way too far right?

As for the V-sign, I try not to think too much about this one cause in the past, Leeteuk did a lot of this too. Perhaps this time is for Sora too but it also can be just a normal V-sign as he did that quite often too in the past. Actually, for the tongue, I also noticed in one of his solo performance  before WGM, he did stick out his tongue..but only once...The different with this time solo is, starting from Osaka, he consistently do that tongue thingy. Which is why, I become quite sure this time he does it because of Sora.

Dream High 2 Episode 8

Now this one, I disagree with you that JB looks like Leeteuk. JB looks like Henry (Suju) to me :P

Haha, the confession part in chapel..HaeSung was wearing a sweater with duck too :P

and because HaeSung now has the similar hairstyle like Sora, I can't help not to remember Sora when I see HaeSung..and the duck in her sweater got me excited.

JB confessing to HaeSung is sweet and cute (geesh I am not even a JB/HS shipper), but deep inside me, I am more excited to look at the duck LOL...

Okay I better stop now, today I have written way too much LOL..Hyunbinlover, thanks for this..

okay it's getting too late for WEEKEND!!!! Enjoy your weekend~

-----end----

To FIGHTING DIMPLES, ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!

YAY~~~

Sorry I've been cutting 33ru_mieru. Mianhae. But, yeah. You're right. The thing is with the V-sign, Teukie poses for a couple of second and he's smile is through the roof. Remember in the episode where they made their secret mission? Remember Teukie's smile? You have to pronounce 'TEUK'. I kinda did that and well when you do that, it actually makes you give out a smile. Plus on the concert, Teukie was smiling and he was posing. Like he wants someone to capture that moment. I would've ignored it but he did that in a span of seconds. Men. SORA! Rather odd, but he's still sticking to their mission, I suppose. He failed it during the first time right, so maybe he wants to make up for it. ^^

Now with JB, well, he doesn't really look like Teukie but the way he affects me. Like his a living epitome of Teukie on DH2. Hahaha. The hair is just what struck me the most. The hair. My gaaaaassh. What's with the hair though. Sorry, I just have a little affinity with JB's hair being similar to Teukie. Lol :):wub: Plus the duck's! Oh what's with the ducks, Sora. You look so adorbsss with Teukie-ducks! ♥

Guest lallinachan

ok, I'm convinced! All the files I found were on 20 october, so I guess Sora just made a little mistake, or maybe it was the translation^^

ok guys so episode 6-7 was filmed on 20 october, that mean that if it is 21 days before the beginning is endeed on 30 september that they met the first time^^

GOOD JOB xianlie90, monmon16 and mieru! Wow! Now we still have to compose the dynamics of episode 1, but we are almost done I guess^^

ary1004, the timeline I posted before need to change the making of episode 6-7 on 20 october^^ remember to edit it ;) thanks for making the calendar, you are very kind!<3

Also, I wanted to add all those twitter when teukie said he was feeling lonely... do you FD know when they were?

Guys, sorry if I'm kinda annoying. I'll be posting again. And this time, I am posting HOW TO KNOW IF A GUY LIKES YOU. (Sorry, it's kinda boring here at the office and I still have 2 hours to endure so please do understand) Now, here's the thing, I'll be posting it then you guys put a picture or anything that might be proof that Teukie likes Sora. Would that be okay? I need something to fill in the void, just like you guys. ^^ Let's all do this since we love the couple and since well, I'm only using my ipod at home and the crappy computers here at the office, which is by the way I'm accessing this site using a proxy. Lol~~

1. Examine his body language. If he likes you, you may see that he rarely turns his back to you, often leans towards you, and also looks at you a lot. If he slouches his shoulders when near you, he's romantic and cares about what you have to say. If he points his shoulders and pelvis towards you while sitting, he is definitely feeling something for you.

2. Notice his eye contact. If he likes you, he may either look away quickly if he is shy, or he'll try to catch your eye and hold it or make faces. This can be uncomfortable if you don't like him. If you feel like you have held eye contact just a fraction of a second longer than you would with anyone else, or if he looks away quickly, then there is something there. His pupils may dilate if he likes you, but this is quite hard to pick up on, and you might come across as acting strangely by looking that closely into his eyes. If you're around him for a long time, it could be easier to pick up on gradually.

3. Listen to what he's saying. If he likes you, and he's nervous, he'll probably start talking about himself. Many times, guys feel the need to prove themselves- especially if you talk about another guy in his company.

4. Be aware of touching. He might put his hand on your arm when he laughs, and won't move his leg if it happens to touch yours, or he may hug you for small things - all are good signs of a guy liking you, unless he's a bit of a "playboy" who flirts with a lot of girls.

5. Watch his actions around other girls and see if he treats you differently. Some guys flirt with other girls to get your attention. It gives them a chance to see your reaction, and helps them know if you really do like them or not. You can tell that they are trying to make you jealous if they find little times when they're flirting with the other girl to look at you. His eyes will flick over and look at you. Another sign is that when you leave, he stops flirting with the other girl.

6. Watch for him showing interest in things you like and do. For example, if you like a certain genre of music that he likes as well, he may suggest bands or artists for you to listen to.

7. Check for signs of nervousness. Signs of nervous laughter, sweaty palms, deep breaths, fidgeting, or possibly even looking away quickly when you notice if he is watching you are all good signs of an attraction towards you and that he is nervous about making an impression on someone he likes.

8. Pay attention to his friends. If they know he's interested in you, they might tease him subtly when you're around, hint to you that he likes you, or even try to find out if you like him. Study their reactions to your presence - do they smile? Do they turn to him? Do they smirk in a way that suggests they know something that you don't?

9. Look to see if he imitates you. If he mimics you, he probably likes you.

10, Acknowledge any compliments that come your way. If you do your hair or makeup differently one day, and the guy notices, that's a very good sign that he likes you. Most guys won't notice, and if they do, they won't say anything unless they're into you. Anything like, "You look nice today," "I like that shirt," or even "Did you do your hair differently today? It looks nice," are all indicators that he could be interested in you.

11. If he talks to you on a Social Networking site. If he chats with you often he may like you. He could also just be talkative and friendly so don't assume he's into you for chatting. He may put 'x' on the end of everything he says to you.

Now again forgive me for this long post. Also if you agree with me, Teukie falls into all of the lists I gave. It's just a matter of spotting them. Hehehe. :rolleyes:

Guest kaelstorm

sorry to FDs who have been trying to solve the dates out im really busy for the following days!!

just heard that WGM valentine's special will broadcast for 3 weeks starting from tmr. so the earliest we can expect teukso to broadcast would be 17th march, which is mid march. so i think this is our best bet. from now till then, lets just pray that there will be no more delays!!

Guest 33ru_mieru

LOL. Ahhh.. SS4 Concert in Seoul.. Right? I just read it and I was gonna beg you to just tell me. :) Don't worry.. Now I'm happy too.. I am in la-la-la-land...Even if you didn't tell me right away.. I would still beg you. Hahaha. :)

About the calendar.. I am not good with the art thing but I could probably help with the detailing or your idea of putting pictures and evidences about the date... I have like screencaps of some tweets from Teuk or SJ that we could attach. I also have some videos like when Sora said her dress is for Leeteuk... Maybe we could attach that to the date of when she said that.. I will have saved some links or screencaps... So how are we going to do this? Should we do it per month so it will not be over crowded and put it infront of the thread? How are we going to make it look good? :)

And for ELFS, how was leeteuk's solo in the past during concerts? I mean SS1, SS2, SS3? Did he ever do a romantic solo in the past? The reason I am asking this is because... Come to think of it (whether he likes Sora or not) --- His solo for SS4 was inspired by WGM. Don't you think?

He sang "SHE" which is the song that played during their first meeting... the piano piece he played was for first date which he ended up playing for his solo ALL THE TIME  for SS4. Do you think he would even think of singing SHE for is solo if that song wasn't played in WGM?. JUST SAYING. :)

Yes Dear, it is SS4 Seoul 2nd Day :P That video, that thing, was what Sora watched in LIVE....

I am crazy I got excited just by the fact I was watching the same thing as what Sora was watching...crazy me...

I like your calendar concept but will discuss that one further later next time with ary1004 and other FD...

Now wanna share this first...(by the way, I assume this is related to Dimple Couple, so no spoiler)

SS1 - Leeteuk & Yesung Duet - A Doll

http://youtu.be/jY4ROdAnEGU

cr. rheinsuta

SS2 - Leeteuk Solo - Honey

http://youtu.be/Xjtpr7PQHWg

cr jakel712

SS3 - Leeteuk Solo - Close Your Eyes (Hitomi wo Tojite)

http://youtu.be/N08xBuK-6Ls

cr. yasui0107

SS3 - Leeteuk Solo - Kiss Goodbye

http://youtu.be/LCjqV8Ja3O4

cr. ilynore

He smiled soooooo sweetly in SS3 (the one in Japan, Close Your Eyes) I almost got jealous....and that peace sign is the sign that made me refuse to think that the peace sign in SS4 is special.

Even if it is for Sora, peace sign is common between lovers...and he actually stuck out his tongue too there...but I searched other videos for this song his other solo in SS3...he didn't do it consistently...only this one in Japan.

but the tongue in SS4....(delusional mode) Sora's tongue :P ...he did it in 2 days of LIVE in Singapore...he did in Osaka Japan, He did in Taiwan...

@kaelstorm

You helped a lot too thanks so much.

Gosh I really need you all FD to help me go through these few weeks without them...

Guest xianlie90

ugh... i know.... i must stop with " my obsession with clothes"... but sorry guys... i can't help my self... :tears:

So now we agreed that making of Ep 6-7 was done in 20-10-2011 right? but to make this mystery even more convincing, i did a little research & i found this.. :)

[111020] Leeteuk and Kang Sora filming for ‘We Got Married’ *again, pay attention on LT's clothes on the second pic*

http://superaffxtion.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/111020-leeteuk-and-kang-sora-filming-for-%E2%80%98we-got-married%E2%80%99-2p/

maybe they done this after filming WGM Ep6, Ep7, (a quarter of)Ep8, (and maybe LT's black room interview also) then LT immediately went for Sukira.. :)

@kaelstrom: Owh noo.. its okay.. you've contributing so much things all this time & please keep continuing on that.. :)Hope you're doin good on everything you do! SO AS ALL FELLOW FDs!

@hyunbinlover @teuksoralover @33ru_mieru @lallinachan thx for sharing your thoughts guys!! hv been enjoying reading all your post :))

@lallinachan & @ary1004 really anticipate with our DC's calendar.. btw lallinachan (hope i'm not bugging you, just wanna tell that)  111001 is also making of (half)ep1 ^^ & 110108 is also our DC 100th day anniv! ^^

do we still need summary for ep1? anyone wanna help for this? ;p (i think lallinachan hv talked this with 33ru_mieru before.. or am i just imagining? lol xD)

Guest daniela.del

Hello FD! I'm new to this thread. I promised myself I wouldn't join but I couldn't help it, I miss my Dimple Couple way too much. I hope I can contribute in any way :)

Also I wanted to comment on the video 33ru_mieru posted (sorry don't know how to quote and stuff) of SS4 Seoul the day that Sora went, if you watch 'till the very end Teukie does a heart with his arms. While this is not unusual for SuJu as they love doing this, he was the only one that did it. It might be my delusional mind wanting to see their interactions everywhere, but I think he did it for Sora wub.gif

Guest lallinachan

ugh... i know.... i must stop with " my obsession with clothes"... but sorry guys... i can't help my self... :tears:

So now we agreed that making of Ep 6-7 was done in 20-10-2011 right? but to make this mystery even more convincing, i did a little research & i found this.. :)

[111020] Leeteuk and Kang Sora filming for ‘We Got Married’ *again, pay attention on LT's clothes on the second pic*

http://superaffxtion...ed%E2%80%99-2p/

maybe they done this after filming WGM Ep6, Ep7, (a quarter of)Ep8, (and maybe LT's black room interview also) then LT immediately went for Sukira.. :)

@kaelstrom: Owh noo.. its okay.. you've contributing so much things all this time & please keep continuing on that.. :)Hope you're doin good on everything you do! SO AS ALL FELLOW FDs!

@hyunbinlover @teuksoralover @33ru_mieru @lallinachan thx for sharing your thoughts guys!! hv been enjoying reading all your post :))

@lallinachan & @ary1004 really anticipate with our DC's calendar.. btw lallinachan (hope i'm not bugging you, just wanna tell that)  111001 is also making of (half)ep1 ^^ & 110108 is also our DC 100th day anniv! ^^

do we still need summary for ep1? anyone wanna help for this? ;p (i think lallinachan hv talked this with 33ru_mieru before.. or am i just imagining? lol xD)

I repeat: your talents for clothes are FANTASTIC!! heheh! I agree, he must have taken that photo after the filming of WGM... with some fans that were still there. And then he took off for Sukira. That means he stayed a while after the filming... maybe there were some of those Teuksora moments that were not filmed (sigh).

For the recap of episode 1 I can try to work on it... But are we sure of all the dynamics? I mean when mieru says that Teukie gave the invitations before the meeting with Sora, to whom doeas he give the invitations? and why do you think he gave the invitations in two different times?

and abaut the tip for the timeline, thankyou! we have to be the more possibly accurate XD

ary1004: can you add on 111001 "filming half of episode 1" too? =P

Guest 33ru_mieru

I repeat: your talents for clothes are FANTASTIC!! heheh! I agree, he must have taken that photo after the filming of WGM... with some fans that were still there. And then he took off for Sukira. That means he stayed a while after the filming... maybe there were some of those Teuksora moments that were not filmed (sigh).

For the recap of episode 1 I can try to work on it... But are we sure of all the dynamics? I mean when mieru says that Teukie gave the invitations before the meeting with Sora, to whom doeas he give the invitations? and why do you think he gave the invitations in two different times?

and abaut the tip for the timeline, thankyou! we have to be the more possibly accurate XD

ary1004: can you add on 111001 "filming half of episode 1" too? =P

Because I don't think Leeteuk is lying to Sora.

Check on episode 3 of his conversation with Sora when he showed Sora the card.

I am not sure what the exact conversation is but if I don't remember wrongly, he did mention he put "Pretty" cause he didn't know who the bride was..

He also mentioned he gave the invitiations to his friends...--> this part, need to refer teuksoralover's post few page back cause I also had this question that time.

edit: okay found teuksoralover's post :

http://www.soompi.co...st__p__17635492

Hello FD! I'm new to this  thread. I promised myself I wouldn't join but I couldn't help it, I miss  my Dimple Couple way too much. I hope I can contribute in any way :)

Also I wanted to comment on the video  33ru_mieru posted (sorry don't know how to quote and stuff) of SS4  Seoul the day that Sora went, if you watch 'till the very end Teukie  does a heart with his arms. While this is not unusual for SuJu as they  love doing this, he was the only one that did it. It might be my  delusional mind wanting to see their interactions everywhere, but I  think he did it for Sora *quoted image*

Welcome to the board daniela.del ^__^

Yah I noticed that and delusional part of me made me happy too.. and actually that was why I asked teuksoralover to go and rewatch after she found out why it is related to Sora LOL...

anyway, that is just to make us happy...but well, I am sure Leeteuk did that heart shape for ELF too ^_^

He loves ELF too ne~ and now Sora is ELF LOL!!!!

@xianlie90

I am completely fine with your obsession on clothes... and as you see....thanks to Donghae too right? We found this in the first round...Donghae's checkered jacket LOL

Okay, next time for Donghae, I will let you do the observation, and I am gonna pay attention to Brother in Law #1 LOL

@sqd66

HELLO SQD66!!!! *WAVE HAND*...

I saw you posted a Spoiler in the previous page...but I can't open it...May I know what it is? Is it the timeline? the same thing as the link you shared?

Guest monmon16

@ary1004, Hi! Hope you don't mind but I also want to try to make a photo calendar. Can I join you in this project? I started to draft for November.

:D

Guest xianlie90

[EDIT]

Sorry guys! I do something wrong while trying to edit my post here so i decided to moved my post to the next page. Once again, sorry*bow*

Guest lallinachan

Here the result of detective team xianlie90, 33ru_mieru, teuksoralover, kaelstorm, monmon16, chikuma and ary1004.

PART 1

Mystery of episode 1

(lol, I'm now in the "novelist mode", beware!! X°D)

The case started  when detective xianlie90 noticed that MBC editing team (from now on MBC-ET) has struck again! Or better, we are now revealing you the beginning of their crimes regarding DC couple.

WHAT WE THINK HAPPENED THE NIGHT BETWEEN 30/09 AND 1/10

While some days before WGM denied the "Leeteuk & Kang Sora" couple (allkpop), they secretly already planned their meeting on 30 september (lol, please bear with me, I have to have some fun without Teukso).

Teukie already knew he had to meet his new bride, so he prepared some card invitations, then he started to give them to some of his friends/collegues. Since he doesn't know for sure who is the lady, he write "pretty" after "bride".

Here a look of the card (from episode 3)

2mtmv.png

and here the picture uploaded by Master n1 in his blog

1318049848_213763.jpg?w=449

Sungmin wrote: Leeteuk gave me a wedding invitation that says ‘Leeteuk is getting married' in his blog and revealed a photo of the wedding invitation.

cr: bontheblog at wordpress

We can say this because, as detective mieru and detective teuksoralover pointed out (and we detective team agree with it), Leeteuk did not have reason to lie to Sora abaut already having given some card invitations away. So we think that the eager groom had promptly started to spread the good news abaut his marriage as soon as possible, even not knowing yet who the bride was.

(Here Teukie saying to Sora abate the invitations ---> episode 3):

2uqox8h.png

to be continued

Guest 33ru_mieru

Lallinahan,I have a request.could you please add detective chikuma as part of this investigation....detective chikuma. thanks a lot.sorry for any typo.I am typing this from mobile.

edit

okay back to my laptop since I could not sleep *too excited*

sorry to pronounce your name wrongly above..should be lallinachan :P

Gosh..Lallinchan, this is awesome...I love this...

This kind of stuff, detective stuff based on true story LOL is what I love to read....

No disrespect to fan fiction, I mean I know that is also one of the way some Fighting Dimples do to support our Dimple Couple and  I appreciate and also wanna thank everyone here who loves to write fan fiction to show support..

but I just never thought that we are going to release Mystery Episodes.....Kyaaaa!!!!

Lallinachan, you are so cool~~~~~

@xianlie90

LOL....we are twin separated by 5 days!! You know why?

I was born on 18 Dec 2011, and you were born on 23rd Dec 2011...LOL

Yeah....let's try our best to enjoy these few weeks while praying hard that Dimple Couple will be back by mid of March FOR REAL!!!!! NO MORE DELAY!!!!

HI 5!!!!

Guest xianlie90

I do something wrong while trying to edit my previous post so i decided to moved my previous post to this page. Sorry guys! *bow*

:

lallinachan

I mean when mieru says that  Teukie gave the invitations before the  meeting with Sora, to whom doeas  he give the invitations? and why do you  think he gave the invitations  in two different times?

33ru_mieru

Because I don't think Leeteuk is lying to Sora.

Check on episode 3 of his conversation with Sora when he showed Sora the card.

I  am not sure what the exact conversation is but if I don't  remember  wrongly, he did mention he put "Pretty" cause he didn't know  who the  bride was..

He also mentioned he gave the invitiations to his friends...--> this part, need to refer teuksoralover's post few page back cause I also had this question that time.

edit: okay found teuksoralover's post :

http://www.soompi.co...st__p__17635492

@lallinachan: no need to tell you my answer anymore ^_^ coz mieru already said all.. *lol~ so many times i said that i always agree with you mieru..we always think on the same way..! i start worrying that we actually a twins xD LOL)*

[edit form here:]

just wanna ad something at @lallinachan: to whom doeas he give the invitations?

I'll use pic from @teuksoraloverhere

1-11.jpg

the translation is: "I gave out the invitation cards to other singer while saying i'm getting married"

so from my autodidact K-drama Korean lesson & help from google translate :sweatingbullets::

text in the picture it says singer 동료 가수 (dongryo gasu) which means singer(가수/gasu) colleague(동료/dongryo)

but from his direct words, he actually says (note: everyone with better korean, please correct me if i'm wrong)

hangul -  동료들한대 난 이제 결혼합니다

romanization - (dongryodeul-handae nan ije gyolhonhamnida)

english - To the colleagues (I tell them) I'm married now

So basically he only mentions that he gave the invitation to his colleagues.. but he didn't mention  that the colleagues were singers.. so there is possibility that he just  gave the invitations to colleagues who are close to him. (his SJ  members maybe? or stylists? or dancers? or Lee-So-Man 회장님 (hoe-jang-nim/  president) himself?) LOL

but then again, everyone with better korean, please correct me if i'm wrong

[edit till here]

@33ru_mieru: oh no please, seems like you also like to pay attention no namja-3 so lets do this together! ^^

So  its fine if me continuing my obsession with clothes?? xD okay then,  i'll try my best with using my eyes on "scaning" their clothes from now  on.. LOL and other FD also~ Let's do this together!! Let's work as Fighting (Dimple) Detective Team even harder xD LOL *sorry if I get too excited*

[edit again:]

@lallinachan: WOW!!! GREAT JOB lallinachan. Please continue this great stuffxDDD

Guest lallinachan

Lallinahan,I have a request.could you please add detective chikuma as part of this investigation....detective chikuma. thanks a lot.sorry for any typo.I am typing this from mobile.

Sorry I forgot!^^ anyway just edited the post^^

And I'm glad you like the investigations ;) and my narration... huhuhu!

EDIT

Part 2

Mystery of episode 1

Detective Xianlie90's research were very illuminating. She/he (I dont know) found out the connection that pointed out that those facts actually happened the 30 september, not the day after that. All this was possible following one only detail: Donghae's coat!

30 September 2011:

- SuJu at KBS Music Bank (DongHae Focus)

308322_269796939719720_162503677115714_877543_1830815993_n.jpg

- Suju at KBS World Radio Arabic

52.jpg?w=640

cr: wingsforleeteuk at wordpress

SuJu outfits at the first meeting

8.jpg?t=1329924680

If that was not enough, there were others pieces of the puzzle that could be explained with this hypothesis---> I'm referring to the Preview that SuJu filmed for WGM episode (here):

sujue.jpg

cr TVdaily Nate

Detective mieru noticed the outfit of SuJu from the preview WAS THE SAME as the one during the first meeting between Teukie and Sora. We know that the preview aired on 1 october, so basically, it makes some sense that it can't be something filmed, edited and aired altogether the same day (this was an assumption made by detective lallinachan, lol) so, the conclusion leaded toward a simple answer----> SuJu parts filmed in the preview had to be BEFORE the airing of the preview (1 october).

THE ULTIMATE PROOF was found out by detective monmon16 in episode 8:

2qmi0ec.png

MBC-ET left out the fact that Teukso had met 21 days earlier the school meeting (that was appurated to have been on 20 october)---> that means they met precisely on 30 september!

Let's return to that evening:

So, MBC-ET had to make a preview for the upcoming episode, so they took advantage of SuJu a while before the meeting. Then, since they were ready, MBC-ET filmed Teukie in a blackroom scene, to ask him abaut his feelings of the upcoming meeting.

Here Teukie outfit in the blackroom (cr: xianlie90):

3-1.jpg

Here Teukie before entering the hall, some time later (with jacket on):

2d6s8ls.png

to be continued

Guest lallinachan

Detective FD I have some problems... I found out that Teukie were at Sukira on 30 september, and we know that the radio air from 10 PM to 12 PM... so how can he be at the theater meeting with Sora?

cr: http://sup3rjunior.c...euk-eunhyuk-6p/

Maybe you already discussed it and I don't remember it...

(btw that guy is also in DH2... ^^)

Also, they made Sukira in 111001 so it can't be that day either...

http://sup3rjunior.c...ktr-transcript/

what do you think?

It may be that they registered sukira too and the aired it at 10 PM... I can't believe otherwise that they let this little kid film with them that late!

sdf5c.jpg

Anyway, before continuing with the reconstruction of episode 1, I'll wait for your opinion on this matter^^

For now I'll try to answer hyunbinlover^^

@hyunbinlover: It's funny, I remember there was another FD in this thread that was a specialist abaut reading from Teuksora behaviour/body language. I remember she was really an awsome analyst! I always was awed by the things she could tell looking Teukie and Sora... well, I'll see what I can do, but I'm not as good as she^^;

2. Notice his eye contact.  If he likes you, he may either look away quickly if he is shy, or he'll  try to catch your eye and hold it or make faces. This can be  uncomfortable if you don't like him. If you feel like you have held eye  contact just a fraction of a second longer than you would with anyone  else, or if he looks away quickly, then there is something there.  His pupils may dilate if he likes you, but this is quite hard to pick up  on, and you might come across as acting strangely by looking that  closely into his eyes. If you're around him for a long time, it could be  easier to pick up on gradually.

nco8ap.gif

nezw2e.gif

3. Listen to what he's saying.  If he likes you, and he's nervous, he'll probably start talking about  himself. Many times, guys feel the need to prove themselves- especially  if you talk about another guy in his company.

r8v2th.png

r9exq9.jpg

2qcqoht.png

21jynww.png

2cwllwx.png

Sora BTS Busan Milk commercial/ad

https://www.facebook...21422879&type=1

credit:kang sora facebook

also I just found this site that has sora images:

http://www.fanpop.co...am-high-2-photo

Credit:fanpop

33ru_mieru @sqd66

HELLO SQD66!!!! *WAVE HAND*...

I saw you posted a Spoiler in the previous page...but I can't open it...May I know what it is? Is it the timeline? the same thing as the link you shared?

Here's what is in the spoilers since you can't open it so why not post it. You can also go to the icepluscoffee link and they have suju schedule posted there.

Suju schedule:

http://icepluscoffee...1-sjs-schedule/

All daily schedules compiled at ICEPLUSCOFFEE

icepluscoffee.wordpress.com

sources: SJ-Market, Super Junior SMTown

unfortunately they have schedules only from 10/17 onward

]Monday oct 17,2100

PM 10:00 KBS Cool FM Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio (DJ LEETEUK, EUNHYUK)

Tuesday October 18,2011

PM 10:00 KBS Cool FM Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio DJ LEETEUK, EUNHYUK)

PM 10:30 MBC We Got Married Season 3 LEETEUK | SUNGMIN, DONGHAE, EUNHYUK, KYUHYUN)

PM 11:15 SBS Strong Heart  (LEETEUK, SHINDONG, EUNHYUK)

Wed. October 19,2011

AM 08:20 E!TV Strong Heart  (LEETEUK,SHINDONG,EUNHYUK)

PM 05:50 E!TV Strong Heart {LEETEUK,SHINDONG,EUNHYUK)

PM 07:20 MBC We Got Married Season 3  LEETEUK | SUNGMIN, DONGHAE, EUNHYUK, KYUHYUN

PM 10:00 KBS Cool FM Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio (DJ LEETEUK, EUNHYUK)]

PM 11:00 E Channel Best Couple (MC LEETEUK

Thursday October 20.2011

AM 00:50 MBC We Got Married Season 3  (LEETEUK | SUNGMIN, DONGHAE, EUNHYUK, KYUHYUN

AM 08:30 KBS JOY Super Junior-Secret Hello Baby LEETEUK

Friday October 21,2011

AM 00:10 KBS JOY Super Junior-Secret Hello Baby  LEETEUK)

AM 02:20 MBC Everyone Super Junior Leeteuk & Yesung’s Love Chaser (MC LEETEUK, YESUNG[PM 07:00 MBC We Got Married Season 3  LEETEUK | SUNGMIN, DONGHAE, EUNHYUK, KYUHYUN)

PM 09:40 KBS JOY Super Junior-Secret Hello Baby LEETEUK)

Saturday October 22,2012

PM 05:15 MBC We Got Married Season 3  (LEETEUK)

PM 06:30 SBS Star King LEETEUK)

PM 09:50 KBS JOY Super Junior-Secret Hello Baby (LEETEUK)

Sunday October 23,2012

▶ PM 07:00 SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in NEW YORK, Madison Square Garden (SUPER JUNIOR

Tuesday october 25,2012

PM 11:15 SBS Strong Heart  (LEETEUK, SHINDONG, EUNHYUK

Wed. October 26,2012

[ PM 11:00 E Channel Best Couple (MC LEETEUK)

Thursday october 27,2012

AM 02:20 MBC Everyone Super Junior Leeteuk & Yesung’s Love Chaser (MC LEETEUK, YESUNG

AM 08:30 KBS JOY Super Junior-Secret Hello Baby (LEETEUK

Friday October 28,2012

AM 00:10 KBS JOY Super Junior-Secret Hello Baby (LEETEUK

AM 02:20 MBC Everyone Super Junior Leeteuk & Yesung’s Love Chaser (MC LEETEUK, YESUNG

PM 07:00MBC We Got Married Season 3  (LEETEUK | SUNGMIN, DONGHAE, EUNHYUK, KYUHYUN

PM 09:40 KBS JOY Super Junior-Secret Hello Baby (LEETEUK) 

Saturday october 29,2012

PM 05:15 MBC We Got Married Season 3  (LEETEUK) 

PM 09:50 KBS JOY Super Junior-Secret Hello Baby (LEETEUK)

This may be good for our timeline..I'll continue to hunt for the schedule we are really interested in:)

P.S. Thanks natali for showing me how to do spoiler...was anyone able to open my spoiler?