Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

listen to what people say? oh such bulsh*t. Don't pretend that you were doing everything properly, giving me all the necessary information. say that before you learn to listen to what i have to say.

i'm so pissed off right now. do you really think you are in place of criticizing me, when it was not just my fault but also yours? Your insufficient language skills are partly to blame, by the way. I hate it when they my bulsh*t me and point their fingers at me, and saying that it's john teshing tiring when they argue with me. well, I have to actually argue like that because they won't friggin listen to me and I can't just back down like a mute. oh please, I'm the one who should be tired.

You need to put me in place? Well, I think you need to know your place too. Ugh. This is so frustrating. Both of you are my parents, so automatically both of you have whatever say in any issue?

ughhh richard simmons. I haven't said what I really wanted to say. and I haven't retorted with an intelligent (lol) comeback. but they told me that my drama-queen-nagging habits stopped them from trying to save us from the argument we just had. (oh really? I wonder who's the nagger here) so I can't argue with them again even though I want to, to straighten out. Yeah, I don't mind being called egocentric because I am, anyway. I can't let my pride be trampled on, even if it's such a trivial argument. I don't like this part of me. it's so pathetic that I'm starting to cry because of this richard simmons. whatever. I have to cool down.

Guest janejyk_0502

I just don't understand why some people don't get the concept of respect.

Is it so hard to comprehend or is she really just too obstinate and too dumb to notice that whatever she's babbling about is totally stupid and out of the box?!!!!

Argghhh... And to think that she can't even communicate with proper grammar. Just go back to prep school, you can whine there all day long.

When my roommate comes back into the room, I lose all focus. She's just always so damn loud with everything she does. Yap, yap, yap away on her phone while I'm trying to do my homework, turning on her music to the max, turning the T.V. on and leaving it on the max, leaving the TV on while she's asleep...and letting a whole bunch of her friends come in late at night, SHOUTING at each other while I'm trying to sleep. And she tells them, "You can talk! She's asleep!"

No.....just no. I don't let my friends do that when you're asleep. I don't make loud noises when you're asleep or working on your homework. When you're in the room with me, I put my headphones in....I don't understand why you don't just treat me with the same respect!

What, was I being rude or something? Why isn't he replying my question? Geez. But if that's the way it's going to work, then fine. Whatever floats your boat.

Guest princessberry

I think i'm always in this thread D:

This morning I was supposed to have a good day, but as i arrived at the office, a supervisor turned out to have a bad morning and ruined ours :(

argh

Guest 12stilettos.

'The problem with un-policed free exercise of religion is that it gives  free reign for bigots and idiots to be discriminatory on the basis of  "religion" and by putting the realm of social services in the domain of  religious houses, you deny those services to those that exist outside of  those religions because they can be denied on the basis of it being  "immoral to condone" those that do not practice in line with their  belief system.'

Guest 12stilettos.

We generally use the word stress when we feel that everything seems to have become too much - we are overloaded and wonder whether we really can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Anything that poses a challenge or a threat to our well-being is a stress. Some stresses get you going and they are good for you - without any stress at all many say our lives would be boring and would probably feel pointless. However, when the stresses undermine both our mental and physical health they are bad. Do you honestly know that you're a stress of mine that I can't get rid off?

Guest media-doll

Yesterday's glorious 16th birthday!

• parents out all day, mom has meeting and can't come home until late at night
  • sister sets on her richard simmons all day playing Aion Online, stays up late every day playing and sleeps in until noon
  • nowhere to go, nothing I want to do, day wasted sitting at home feeling frustrated
  • have to call dad and suggest we go out for dinner
  • dad comes home at 5:30ish, get changed, tells sister that it's time to go
  • standing right next to her, she can't hear me because her game is too loud
  • suggest we buy a cake en route to Chinatown (lol)
  • decide to cut cake/eat it when mom comes home
  • mom doesn't come home until 10:15, hasn't had dinner yet
  • sister hasn't packed for her USC scholarship interview, for which she and my dad are boarding a plane to tomorrow at 6 A.M., since she's been playing Aion all day
  • mom tired and irritated, starts fussing, she and sister start arguing
  • past midnight, mom feels bad and suggests we cut the cake
  • PAST MIDNIGHT
  • go to bed, feelsbadman.jpg, etc.
  • cake not cut, sister and dad leave for LA early next morning, mom goes to work

And to top it off, let's not forget all the half-arsed birthday messages on Facebook to make you feel especially appreciated! Did an experiment last year where I hid my birthday and no one remembered except for one friend.

Not to mention, a girl I know on Tumblr's birthday was also on mine and her boyfriend got her a lot of stuff and a million people wished her happy birthday and she spent the day with her loved ones...... I know it's not her fault but I can't help but feel bitter since mine was so terrible.

Guest AceFondu

Ugh... Really AP Calculus? Why you so hard! Your the only class with a failing grade!..........

I try and try yet im not succeeding... Why so hard????

Please Girl... When i ask you to just do this part... Really gotta back down and not try? You make me so frustrated sometimes... It's so difficult and i think im gaining white hair cause of you.. So much stress....

Next, Please wash your freakin clothes... Really? You freakin stink and thats why everytime im in the car with you.. i say roll down your window... You ask why? You want me to be honest? JUST CLEAN IT... Your so freakin nasty and lazy.. I feel pity for you thats why i dont say anything...

Guest 12stilettos.

Many people have wondered the differences of confidence and arrogance. The discussion of confidence and arrogance brings to light many similarities and differences between the two characteristics.Or to put it quite simply, you are arrogant and I am confident!

Guest 12stilettos.

You are as fake as your lack of an attempt to get to know the one that you hate on. Your assumptions have already spoken volumes about you, and the person that you hate on is already better than you. The same ones that you talk about others to will talk about you too, but you're too caught up in your judgments to see that. You subliminally call out people and talk behind their backs because you are a coward. Your words only strengthen the one that you can't stand because your negativity only encourages them. The fact that you'd rather listen to word of mouth instead of going to the source says a lot about your maturity, or in this case your lack thereof. The more you hate on someone the more you choose your fate because God will make you out to be a footstool so I hope you're ready to bear that weight. Now you can either heed to the warning like the smart person that you portray yourself to be, or you could continue to be your own downfall. Either way it's your choice, but don't be surprised when your face hits the floor.

Just admit it, I am your undying obsession.

Guest witchery

I hate the way my mum always tries to make everything sound like it's my fault. For every little thing that goes wrong it somehow ends up being because I'm a worthless person. I really should be used to it by now and be all thick-skinned but she always finds a way to ruin my day. She does a fantastic job of making me feel depressed and guilty all the time. I try to be positive but she always drowns me with negativity about myself. Geez!

Guest 12stilettos.

For your information, reason is man's prime means of survival. A human being can not survive in an environment where reason is ineffective, and will thrive or starve to a degree in proportion to the effectiveness of reason.

Reason does not function under coercion. A man can be forced to act at the point of a gun, but he can not be forced to think. Likewise, in an environment where might makes right, reason can not function because the fruits of rationality can not be enjoyed. Why plant crops and domesticate animals if any raider can come by and take them from you?!!

Guest 12stilettos.

Can't you understand?! Ethics is a requirement for human life. It is our means of deciding a course of action. Without it, our actions would be random and aimless. There would be no way to work towards a goal because there would be no way to pick between a limitless number of goals. Even with an ethical standard, we may be unable to pursue our goals with the possibility of success. To the degree which a rational ethical standard is taken, we are able to correctly organize our goals and actions to accomplish our most important values. Any flaw in our ethics will reduce our ability to be successful in our endeavors.

Guest toomanytrucks

I've been so sick and still feel horrible AND my internet has been so problematic.  I really need a new computer as well, ughhhh!!!