Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (Nokia Theater LA Live)

Guest ma.cherie

Guest ticklemepinkz

For all the attending BOICE and Primadonnas! :)

Only 2 weeks and 2 days! :D Excited yet?? LOL. I am wayyy! :) Booked my flight and hotel and got the tickets! WEEE!! I managed to keep this concert trip under budget! WEE! lol... anyways..

If you are considering bring fan signs and banners, please also be considerate of the other attendees during the performance. I contacted many venues regarding fansigns/banners/posters before and many have prohibited fans from bringing them into the venue. Many have confiscated them if seen holding posters and such during the performance. I personally dont mind if it's held in front of my view throughout the performance for a few seconds. but if its for the entire performance or song, are you kidding me? Keep it in mind, it's also a theater...

Someone asked about cameras.. Cameras are okay. I believe professional and video recording are prohibited. Though i found that if you're in the PIT or closer to th e aisle, it harder to record... I got caught recording sitting 3rd row..4 seats in.. :/

As for the Soompi meet up.. I can bring nametags. :) lol.

Let's hope for beautiful weather for stalking them before/after the show! :D

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MySweetAddiiction

This is news I got from CNBLUESTORM :D /spazzing

[iNFO] M Live to hold fan meet & greet for Stand Up Live with CNBLUE and FTISLAND in LA on 3/8. Fans in the Americas, please save the date!

No time or Location yet.

Anyone going? (:

Guest mxx120388

[iNFO] M Live to hold fan meet & greet for Stand Up Live with CNBLUE and FTISLAND in LA on 3/8. Fans in the Americas, please save the date!

No time or Location yet.

Anyone going? (:

OMG!!!! If you find out more about it please.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to go!!!!

Sooo excited to see them!!!!

Is there any information on when they're landing and what hotel they're staying at?? LOL.. Fangirl MODE!!!

Guest vanillamist

Hello^^

I'm selling two tickets at orchestra center section row bb seat 303 and 304 for $100 each. If anyone is interested please email me at starfyre7@yahoo.com or pm me :)

Guest mindytjang

Does anyone have any single $120 tickets that are preferably in front and in the 300 section, preferably on the aisles (eg. K301)???

Guest xeudaemonic

Ohhh man I keep forgetting to call them about my tickets that haven't shown up yet D: It's been 2+ weeks now and they're not home yet ):

Guest monie_baloni

Hi everyone!! I'm looking for 2  pit tickets or lower orchestra... please i'll pay for the better seats. Msg me the seats and the price your asking for both. Thanks!! 

Guest ticklemepinkz

Ohhh man I keep forgetting to call them about my tickets that haven't shown up yet D: It's been 2+ weeks now and they're not home yet ):

They charged your credit card already right?? .

Did you order them from Powerhouse?  I think they are so slow. I emailed them a few times but lately I haven't even gotten a reply for my past 2 emails.... 

Ticketmaster, they require you to wait until 48hours before the event to see if the ticket arrives. 

Guest vmasterpiece

Hi everyone!! I'm looking for 2  pit tickets or lower orchestra... please i'll pay for the better seats. Msg me the seats and the price your asking for both. Thanks!! 

Hi ^^ I have 2 lower orchestra tickets available. I have messaged you the seats and price if you're interested. 

Guest october-rain

They charged your credit card already right?? .

Did you order them from Powerhouse?  I think they are so slow. I emailed them a few times but lately I haven't even gotten a reply for my past 2 emails.... 

Ticketmaster, they require you to wait until 48hours before the event to see if the ticket arrives. 

I ordered my ticket from Powerhouse on Saturday and I received my tickets today, so you should definitely call them.

Guest shadow_end1

Hey! I'm also going to the concert with my sister! :)

My seats are...Orchestra...MM I believe (my mother has the tickets at the moment). It's somewhere in the middle in Sec 300.

As for meet ups, would we meet in front of the Nokia Theater an hour before the show or so? I would love to meet a lot more Kpop fans since there are so few where I live :)

LOL my previous post here just sounded... awkward. anywho, anybody who wants to meet up before the concert or something? ah! it'd be awesome to go to Music Plaza at Koreatown and buy some CDs before the concert! Or eat Korean BBQ at the one along Western Ave and... Damn, it's beside a 7-11. They have awesome Korean BBQ plus it's All-You-Can-Eat! Me and my family went there after church. It was heaven *0* And now I'm getting hungry!

Anybody excited? I know I am. It's CNBlue and FTIsland's first ever concert here in LA! Hope we'll get to see more of them here in LA in the future ;) I would definitely go to all their concerts!

Guest Princezcamia

Do we know when will they have the fan meeting?

No time or Location yet.

Anyone going? (:

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

[POLL] Virtual show of hands for attendance to fan meet and greet in US. BOICE/PRIMADONNA, please RSVP!! http://bit.ly/zhqZGu

Please let us know :)

Thank You

Do we know when will they have the fan meeting?

No time or Location yet.

Anyone going? (:

I'm going. I actually RSVPed yesterday, and I'll try going to the fanmeet earlier like... 4 hours? xDD

Archived