Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Replies

• LoveYunhOLoveYunhO BrazilPosts: 206Member

ROOKIE

Question...

What is the best circle lens website that has all types of lens?
    ehmyjb.jpg
  • HeartedHearted *Insert witty phrase* Posts: 994Member

IDOL

2.jpg
    I made a review for the EOS GBK-4 in black, posted on my blogspot. for the details.
    olin
  • ponkieponkie silent fanatic Posts: 3,557Member

IDOL

raburabu wrote on 18 February 2012 - 02:25 AM:

JELLY magazine? xD

The girl on the top right is wearing the Luvin' M-Series in Caramel. http://luvin.jp/

I'm pretty sure its gonna be $$$ to import them here though, as they are already almost $60 a pair. The brand is produced by three models, and they all have their own series. ;x

Elliephant wrote on 18 February 2012 - 02:28 AM:

It reads "Luvin M Series" Camel (color)
    http://luvin.jp/img/pc/Pdetail_M.jpg from their website

>< Don't know where to get these though, perhaps also under a diff name (like Princess Mimi's)

OOH ninjaed LOl I'm too slow hahahaha (though just noticed 3 min difference ?? O.O how did I not see it)

Yep, Jelly magazine. One of my favs. <3
    Thanks you guys. I had a feeling it was expensive, but at least I know the name now. :D
  • Tang037Tang037 Posts: 3Member
    edited February 2012
    LoveYunhO wrote on 19 February 2012 - 12:50 PM:

Question...

There's a lot! Honeycolor.com is super legit and has a wide variety, as well as other sites.

Kiwiberry1-collection.com
    circlelens2u.com
    honeycolor.com
    i-beautyshop.net
    thedollyeye.com

... Stuff like that

I'm expecting my first pair of circle lenses soon, and I have a question!

Can you take them on a plane? I've never flown in a plane either and I'm  supposed to go overseas this summer for about three weeks. I don't want  to let my lenses just sit there forever... Or can I?

AND,

Do I have to soak them if I'm not going to wear them the next day?
  • littlekittylittlekitty Posts: 37Member
    LoveYunhO wrote on 19 February 2012 - 12:50 PM:

Question...

Add more shops

-Solution-Lens.com (Great shop :-), they said no power lenses but my friend got -3.0 from them if buy 5 pairs at least)
    -Uniqso (so many styles as I like)
    -Pinkyparadise
    -shoppaholic
  • ♥Love♥♥Love♥ Saranghae ..&#9829;Posts: 765Member
    HEY everyone! ♥

I need to buy lenses ASAP. and I need your help! I am looking for 14mm lenses that are comfortable (need to wear them for 8 hrs). Any suggestions?

How are the geo angel series???

I tried Eos max pure series 14.5mm before but they keep hurting my eye or infecting my eye so I don't think I want to try it anymore T.T

Neo is good too but hardly any site sells them anymore =/

THANKS all for your suggestions&feedback.

MUCH appreciated!!
    Current obsession: 
    A Gentleman's Dignity 신사의 품격
    BIG 빅
    Ghost 유령
  • iyagiiyagi 임진영♣ Posts: 1,505Member

IDOL

@Tang037 yes you can take lenses with you on a plane. they should be placed in a lens case in a clear plastic bag just as any other of your liquids that you'll be taking with you. and yes, lenses should always be soaked when not being worn or else they dry out. unless you mean the pre-soaking, in which case you might as well soak them earlier than later.

@♥Love♥ I have a pair of GEO angel in blue and I personally really like them. they're not a very "natural" looking lens, but the design is very basic and doesn't make your eyes look weird. they have more of an enlargement effect than I expected despite being only 14mm. here's a picture of my GEO's that I posted a while back:
    tumblr_lus8ajR3mC1qmyytxo1_500.jpg
    sig-1.gif
  • media-dollmedia-doll Posts: 11Member
    edited February 2012
    @♥Love♥: 
    I wore my GEO Bambi/Princess Mimi pair out yesterday from about 10 A.M. to 7:30 P.M. (like...9+ hours, oops) with no issues. Pretty sure they're 15mm though.

156.png

Honestly though, it's not good for you to have circle lenses in your eyes for that long. That might be why your eyes are getting irritated. I can probably only wear my lenses for that long without them acting up because I've been wearing corrective contacts since the second grade.

Miz Valeer
  • MushroomPinayMushroomPinay Kuntiful Doku Austin, TxPosts: 184Member
    does anyone know of any site in europe/asia that sells anime/halloween/crazy lenses WITH prescription? i know theres the geo-twilight series but i have a few of those already. im mostly just wanting cat eyes or anything similar to that. i already have the sharingans and most of the i.fairy red lenses so im not looking for any reds. i know the ones in america sell it with prescription for sure but they require you to send your doctor's info and all of that crap which is what im trying to avoid lol.
    http://www.facebook.com/Mushroomy
    http://shroomylove.blogspot.com/
  • Lady KLady K up therePosts: 1,792Member

IDOL

^ i like the eos Dolly eye ones...
    not very anime, but halloween and crazy...
    but i think only the twilight series are the only
    ones that have prescription
    'I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed'
    - Eminem
  • iEatDuckiesiEatDuckies Posts: 34Member
    edited February 2012
    I bought a pair of lenses from a store in my area and I forgot to check if they were authentic while in the store :(. So the bottles look legit and everything except for one thing. On Geo vials it usually says "One Sterile Hydrophilic Contact Lens" but my says "One (1) Sterile Hydrophilic".
    I checked my other Geo vials and none of them have the "(1)".
    Can someone tell me if these are real or not?

EDIT: nevermind they're real I found some pictures online I didn't see before and the vials look exactly the same with the same words :)
  • name?lessname?less Posts: 574Member

IDOL

edited February 2012
    EOS XtraVaganza Pink(G-210)

IMG_0018-horz.jpg

with and without lens, natural lighting
    IMG_0066.JPG IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0058_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

They were the first pink lenses I ever had, I kind of like them, but at the same time, I don't have much of an opinion about this lens design itself :/

Full review on my post here: [Review] EOS XtraVaganza Pink(G-210)
    thisismyvpanda_lovex3
  • vhtran91vhtran91 Posts: 8Member
    edited February 2012
    can anyone tell me do i have to take a test to wear contact lens or not?and any idea to buy a contact lens in the UK?
    many thanks
  • NouksterNoukster Posts: 40Member
    Yaay, i received another pair or circle lenses.
    This time i received them from Circlelens 2u

I have chosen a hazel brown ones:  Super nude 3 tone color from Angel eye
    This lens is 14,5 mm but gives a larger effect.
    Which makes my eyes look doll like ^_^
    4570ab2a.jpg

You see the 3 colors?
    868ee227.jpg

Without lens and with lens:
    0d41d232.jpg

5a9d5f44.jpg

Specs: 
    Name: Super Nudy 3 Brown
    Diameter: 14.5mm
    Base Curve: 8.6
    Water Content: 42%
    Made In Korea
    Disposable: Yearly

So what do i think of these lenses?
    I've worn them for 8 hours straight and that was enough...after 8 hours my eyes were feeling tired.

Comfort: 7/10 (they tent to be a bit dry sometimes)
    Enlargement: GOOD! (Dolly bigger eyes)
    Color: Very nice! (same as my haircolor…lol)
    I'm very satisfied with them ^_^
    I like it how they make my eyes look dolly like :-D
    Ca.lightstarlet
  • user350ouser350o Posts: 136Member
    What are most natural brown circle lens with very slight enlargement? I got the Neo extra dali brown, assuming that they have smaller enlargement. But they are too big..well too big for my taste.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (Here's a picture with extra dali brown on for reference)
  • sickest_femmesickest_femme Not where you arePosts: 454Friend of Soompi
    ♥Love♥ wrote on 20 February 2012 - 09:09 PM:

HEY everyone! ♥

I need to buy lenses ASAP. and I need your help! I am looking for 14mm lenses that are comfortable (need to wear them for 8 hrs). Any suggestions?

How are the geo angel series???

I tried Eos max pure series 14.5mm before but they keep hurting my eye or infecting my eye so I don't think I want to try it anymore T.T

Neo is good too but hardly any site sells them anymore =/

THANKS all for your suggestions&feedback.

MUCH appreciated!!

user350o wrote on 22 February 2012 - 04:50 PM:

What are most natural brown circle lens with very slight enlargement? I got the Neo extra dali brown, assuming that they have smaller enlargement. But they are too big..well too big for my taste.
    *quoted image* (Here's a picture with extra dali brown on for reference)

For both of you I would definitely recommend the Geo Angel Brown, very basic and with a 14mm enlargement. I've worn these for a little over 8 hours with ease and comfort and they look way natural compared to 15 or 16mm lenses.

Natural.jpg
    Natural eyes
    GeoAngelBrown.jpg
    Geo Angel Brown
    Full face shots can be found here as well as Geo Xtra Carnation Brown which are 15mm lenses

Newest lenses I picked up

Uniqso3.jpg
    Uniqso6.jpg
    olinMiz Valeer
  • aznxjox3joaznxjox3jo USAPosts: 45Member
    Hi everyone! I am really debating whether or not I should buy from thedollyeye.com. I've heard many good things about the site but then I also heard that they occasionally send out expired ones. Oh yeahh, does anyone know how to tell if eos/ g&g lenses are real or not? I have seen many anti-fake articles on geo lenses and neo's but none on eos or g&g. Thanks in advance!
    Yunjae~! <33
  • mintcrackermintcracker Posts: 7,286Member

IDOL

edited February 2012
    *GEO BC102*

I bought my BC102 from Candy Lens and was impressed with the prompt service. Last time I purchased my Bella Browns from Pinky Paradise and had to wait around 5-6 days for dispatch, but this time they dispatched the next day and it was signature required so it was faster shipping and more secure.

Pics from camera phone, posted pic appear alittle darker than actual pic.2012-02-24110150-1.jpg

Design: 5/5
    Comfort: 4.5/5
    Enlargement: 3.5/5
    Overall: 4.5/5

I found them more comfortable, lighter in colour and much more natural than my Bellas and blended really well with my eyes. Could see the dark ring of my eyes through the actual lens but still looked natural and 'softer'. It gives my eye a nice creamy chocolate colour. :)
    Also, I tried wearing them just now and I didn't get a headache, which I seem to get when I try out my Bella Browns.
    Overall I love em and will highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a subtle and natural look. I think I'll be wearing them daily from now on.
    thisismyv
  • Sensitive_soulSensitive_soul Posts: 624Member
    GeoGrangGrang01.jpg

These are from the new GEO Grang Grang (funny name!) series.
    14.2mm

I was really happy they've come up with something new with smaller diameters

More pics on my blog: http://www.everyday-outfits.com/2012/02/lensvillage-geo-grang-grang-choco.html
    Soompibanner-1.jpg
    Personal style blog - www.everyday-outfits.com
    thisismyv
  • bbfaceebbfacee CanadaPosts: 58Member
    vip8hz.png

hello! can someone help me identify what type of circles these are?
    thanks in advance =)
    words are only words until you can prove them.
    PinkChocobothisismyvFlicksityy