Help with finding a guarantee product

pink_chocolate

for my mother
I'd been trying to find a good product to help firm my mother's face and smooth out her wrinkles. I don't know whether this is the right place to ask since I doubt most users here have to deal with wrinkles.. She prefer an Asian product and I'd been looking everywhere, but I want to make sure that the product works so it will be worth buying it. I already bought her a set and it wasn't effective at all. I need recommendations of something that will actually work.

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

There's no guarantees on anything. When it comes to skincare, it all depends on a person's skin. It might not work for your mother but it probably does for other people. My moms used a lot of products (not to imply that my mom is reliant on skincare too much) and she's experimented with a lot of brands. I think Shiseido has been pretty good to her. She's been using it for so many years now - she's 47 and has little to no wrinkles! i suggest getting one of those Shiseido sets - theyre very popular and has good value to them!

Yeah, there's no such thing as "guaranteed" when it comes to skincare, because everyone's skin is different. DHCis a popular Japanese brand that has a lot of well-rated anti-aging products. My mom uses DHC's Renewing AHA Cream for skin turnover (she says it makes her skin smoother and brighter, and helps get rid of age spots) and Q10 cream (super-moisturizing, apparently, and makes fine lines less noticeable).

To see noticeable result, it's going to take months.

Also moisturizers are only slowing down future wrinkles, not making the current wrinkles disappear.

If want to see an almost instant result, your mom should try chemical peel or microdermabrasion....or Botox.

Check out Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System on Sephora . It helps the skin to absorb the cream/serum better around the eyes area (e.g: puffiness, crowfeet). My friend bought one for her mom and she loved it.

Guest raburabu

Does your mom have oily, dry, sensitive, combo, etc skin? Is she worried about other things besides wrinkles such as age/sun spots etc?

I left my bottle of Lancome Visionnaire serum at home for 2 weeks and my mom started using it (and won't give it back) and a lot of her age spots disappeared and wrinkles near her eyes disappeared. It's a bit pricey but you can get a 7 or 10 day sample at the counter if you don't want to go through a $80 trial-and-error. She usually uses a combination of SK-II FTE and Shiseido White Lucent but they don't work as potent as they use to because skin adjusts to your products. I don't think you need to buy her a skin care set per say, because the most important component is the serum itself.

Archived