Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (Nokia Theater LA Live)

Guest ma.cherie

Guest jjong_luv

My friends and I will be sitting at Loge row A seats 307-309 (the nosebleed seats LOL)  feel free to say hi!

I would have loved to get the $200 ones , but I feel that it's too expensive considering I'm not a stan and the fact that they might not play live :S hopefully they do though. I'm actually pretty excited! :)

omg!!!! you will be right next to me and my friend jessica!!!! we're loge, row A, seats 310 and 311! this is wierd......

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjong_luv

Me and my friend Jess are driving from Utah to L.A. We will be staying in a hotel in the middle of koreatown. We'll be there on the 8th, if anyone wants to get together and hang out the night before the concert!

Guest danielle_yh

Hello everyone!

I am selling tickets because my friend and I will NOT be able to make the concert T_T. Please let me know ASAP if you're interested. The seats are perfectly in the center so you can get a straight view at the boys.

SEATS: Row RR, seats 324-325

They were originally $80 each on ticketmaster with convenience fees of $12.35, BUT I'm willing to waive the convenience fee and sell each ticket for $75, no extra charge! 

For details, please email me at: x3_Danielle@yahoo.com

CN Blue Fighting ! :)

23t2fxj.jpg

Guest ma.cherie

Alright! For people that are coming alone, such as me, let's meet up an hour or so before concert time to get to know each other or sit together(I think there will be empty seats so! :D ) How about wearing name tags with Soompi on it, so we can identify ourselves? +_+ We don't want people who are awkwardly sitting there alone... we should scream together and yell together! 

Oh don't forget to wear blue and or yellow/black ;D 

Cya there Boices and primadonnas! :) 

Guest winxred12

I really want to go but I don't have anywhere to crash in L.A and I don't have a lot of money TT-TT my relatives live in redland but it's too far and I don't want to imposse...TT_TT

Guest mxx120388

Yah!! How exciting!! I'm flying in from Minnesota and we got Orchestra tickets in row A!!! I will be heading back to San Francisco

the following Sunday after the concert.. 

Do you any of you guys know what there is to do in LA & San Fran?  

It's my first time there so I need help with a list of things to do.. Thanks!!

Guest joemama23

Yah!! How exciting!! I'm flying in from Minnesota and we got Orchestra tickets in row A!!! I will be heading back to San Francisco

the following Sunday after the concert.. 

Do you any of you guys know what there is to do in LA & San Fran?  

It's my first time there so I need help with a list of things to do.. Thanks!!

Well in LA the area u will be around for the concert they have a great sushi restaurant called Katsuya it's kind of expensive but it's worth it ^__^ also in that area i believe there is some shops to go shopping in but If you are around the hollywood area I would suggest going to the Geisha House it's an awesome place for sushi *see a trend here I love sushi hahaha* and the atmosphere is really awesome! And basically just walking down Hollywood Blvd is another thing to do... there are sooo many shops and eateries it's fun down there ^__^ I hope that helped a little bit sorry it's not much to go on lool

Guest mxx120388

Well in LA the area u will be around for the concert they have a great sushi restaurant called Katsuya it's kind of expensive but it's worth it ^__^ also in that area i believe there is some shops to go shopping in but If you are around the hollywood area I would suggest going to the Geisha House it's an awesome place for sushi *see a trend here I love sushi hahaha* and the atmosphere is really awesome! And basically just walking down Hollywood Blvd is another thing to do... there are sooo many shops and eateries it's fun down there ^__^ I hope that helped a little bit sorry it's not much to go on lool

Thanks soo much!! LOL.. I'm not really a sushi fan.. but thanks for the information.  I'm looking forward to sunbathing and shopping!!

LOL and the night life.  And of course.. CNBLUE..

Thanks for the heads up though!  I really appreciate it!

Guest ticklemepinkz

I still don't know if I could go. The plane ticket, hotel fees, etc. It's so expensive and I'm short of money as of now. I want to meet them so badly. *quoted image*

Where are you flying from? Some flights are as $138 round-trip. I'm flying out of SFO to LAX to SJC (San Jose) and it's $69 to LAX and $59 to SJC. It also depends when you are flying. Consider using travelzoo for "sale" airfares. Flying before 6pm and Monday-Wednesday, the flights are usually cheaper. As for hotel, hotel are cheaper if you choose downtown and check in on Friday. Hotels in downtown LA  are usually empty on weekends, so you can find a better deal that way.. I got a 4* hotel for like 100 dollars.

Guest MySweetAddiiction

Here's a message from  Mnet's show "Boom the K-POP" who will be covering the FTisland and CNBLUE joint concert!

We should all prepare something to show FTisland and CNBLUE the support they have from United States :D

Request from Mnet: Hi we are Mnet 'Boom the K-POP'.

We 'Boom the K-POP' is oging to LA to report FTisland and CNBLUE concert in LA.

We are looking for fans who go to the LA concert, or fans in LA. 

If you know any of them, please let us know. Ane please give us info if fans are preparing anything for the LA concert.

If you have anything interesting which suit for the show, please give us information.

If we have more information, we can make better show. Please give us good information. 

Our email address is boomthekpop@naver.com

If you need further question, please contact us.

And we hope this request to be shared with your fan communities. Thank You!!!!

Guest ticklemepinkz

Here's a message from  Mnet's show "Boom the K-POP" who will be covering the FTisland and CNBLUE joint concert!

We should all prepare something to show FTisland and CNBLUE the support they have from United States :D

Request from Mnet: Hi we are Mnet 'Boom the K-POP'.

We 'Boom the K-POP' is oging to LA to report FTisland and CNBLUE concert in LA.

We are looking for fans who go to the LA concert, or fans in LA. 

If you know any of them, please let us know. Ane please give us info if fans are preparing anything for the LA concert.

If you have anything interesting which suit for the show, please give us information.

If we have more information, we can make better show. Please give us good information. 

Our email address is boomthekpop@naver.com

If you need further question, please contact us.

And we hope this request to be shared with your fan communities. Thank You!!!!

agreed. And it is possible that we might be given the chance to meet them. would be awesome! :) How about we sign like card or a poster to show our appreciation for them coming to LA? We can leave like messages and fangifts (if its allowed) . And like during that time we can do icebreakers and have like a mini pre-party. :)

I actually emailed some YongSeo Soompi users that were going about setting up something last week and none replied. :(

Guest Senie1430280217

I think we should sing happy birthday since it's going to one week after Hongki's birthday and like 2 days after Jonghoons birthday.

Guest MySweetAddiiction

agreed. And it is possible that we might be given the chance to meet them. would be awesome! :) How about we sign like card or a poster to show our appreciation for them coming to LA? We can leave like messages and fangifts (if its allowed) . And like during that time we can do icebreakers and have like a mini pre-party. :)

I actually emailed some YongSeo Soompi users that were going about setting up something last week and none replied. :(

Yeah we should do that ^___^ it would be awesome if we got to meet them! And I really want to do the fangifts and messages things and hopefully if a lot of people are doing it, then maybe they'll accept it and give it to them.  I'm going to try emailing them about the fangifts and I'll tell you guys if I get a reply! 

I think we should sing happy birthday since it's going to one week after Hongki's birthday and like 2 days after Jonghoons birthday.

That's a good idea too ^___^ ! we should have a bunch of ppl singing. If we get enough people, maybe Mnet will film and then FTISLAND and CNBLUE can see their popularity in LA and the love we have for them :D

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Yeah we should do that ^___^ it would be awesome if we got to meet them! And I really want to do the fangifts and messages things and hopefully if a lot of people are doing it, then maybe they'll accept it and give it to them.  I'm going to try emailing them about the fangifts and I'll tell you guys if I get a reply! 

That's a good idea too ^___^ ! we should have a bunch of ppl singing. If we get enough people, maybe Mnet will film and then FTISLAND and CNBLUE can see their popularity in LA and the love we have for them :D

hopefully the other members will bring a cake up on stage during one of the Talking part.

they will make us sing Happy Birthday. haha

I been through this with Minhwan birthday at their concert.

Guest ItsAPillowPet

Is anyone selling tickets for really cheap? I don't even care what section they are lol. If anyone is selling a pair please pm me~

Edit: when i say cheap, I mean like loge/mezzanine for $30 or so.

Guest lollipopzfrvr

SOLD

I'm selling 2 tickets in Pit row 6 from seats 502-507. The price would be $220 each w/o paypal and shipping fees. I'm selling the tickets on behalf of my friend so i have no say on the price for them, sry! >.<"

Ill reply faster if emailed at lollipopzfrvr@yahoo.com.

Guest ticklemepinkz

Hi guys...

I'm selling 1 of my two tickets..I have 1 ticket for Orch Row G seat 202. I'm asking for what I paid for.$ 175... the others fees are on me...  please PM or email me: christina.nguyen89@gmail.com if you are you interested. :) Kind of need to get rid of one. hehe.

Guest sunshineyellow

So excited ;o; I've been waiting for this for so long sldkfjdlk 

Hey just letting people know, I have Right-Side Pit seating, row 4 seat 105, and I'm looking for anyone who wants to trade for either Left-Side Pit seating or Center seating. As you can tell I'm hopelessly Jaejin-biased so if anyone with Left-Side seating wants to trade with me, that would be spectacular :') 

Message me at jaejinnie.tumblr.com, reply me here on Soompi, or email me at petstar78@gmail.com if you're interested or know of anyone who would be interested :D ~

Go FT Island <3

Archived