[Poll] Which Pair Would You Like To Reunite in a Drama?

Guest lualm

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lya_arisa

Hyun Bin & Ha Ji Won~~ On screen and for real~~ They give so many people inspiration & makes a person like me believe in love again.. Both of them can live happily together as long as they both shall live wub.gif

Guest SaranghaeHyunBin

:wub:Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won :wub:

Their action has a scent of lavender and their mere existence is miracle to Us...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Amazing Yeoja and Amazing Namja!!! fighting... :)

www.facebook.com/SaranghaeHyunBin

Guest shoshemoonie

Ah....i can't choose any pairing from all that couple in the list. :sweatingbullets:

i just want a wonhoo couple/Moon Chaewon And Park Sihoo couple reunite again in romcom drama after they done pairing in the tragic one in tpm.their chemistry is so incredible.i don't think any of them can replace yooryung in my heart :wub:

Guest TiaraYang18

I prefer Kim Tae-hee with Song Seung Heon and Lee Byung Hun. I am interested to see her chemistry with other actors as well in her future dramas. 

She is the most good-looking actress of all. She match all gorgeous and handsome guys. Her kissing screen caused high ratings.

My top 3 choices :

1. Kim Tae-Hee with Song Seung Heon

2. Kim Tae-Hee with Lee Byung Hun

3. Kim Tae-Hee with Rain Bi & Hyun Bin

Guest tikyacariaga

Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin. They're very comfortable working with each other. Result: A very good drama and an amazing chemistry :))

Looks like they're really good friends. :D

tumblr_ll5dmjIVL31qiytcp.jpg

tumblr_llaa9jhR3M1qiytcp.jpg

5819807752_1f787a10b7_o.jpg

Hyun+Bin+and+Ha+Ji+Won+secret+garden+gma-7.jpg

Archived