[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

@33ru_mieru:  Thankyou mieru (can I call you so, kinda like a nickname?) for always  trying your best to translate what you can, even when you are busy with  work! In this thread there are lots of amazing people, It feels good to think I'll enjoy your company for lots of months, autumn seems so  distant, and we'll have lots of things to share.

Ah, yes! abaut SSTP call or not, the important thing is they contact  each others, and knowing how much they are busy, it's enough to know  thay spare some time to keep in contact <3

I love this thread so much too!^^ High 5!!!! :lol:

what do you mean with that you stambled on some place you are not  supposed to go? Sorry I'm too much curious, but I hope you are all right  now ;)

@teuksoralover: Thankyou for all the pics of Sora's gifts!!!!:lol:  Now I understand that all those little papar bags are for the staff of  DH2! WOW! they basically did the same thing Teukie did in episode 4!!  really a good thinking! *imagining Jin Yoo jin that drinks from a bottle  with "TSL" on it...LOL!*... yeah, Teukie should be proud of these FD  that remind the cast that Sora is already married! LOL!

@hellokittymao: Yeah! I'd like to see Teukie's face when he found out Sora's gifts! XD

Since we have come to notice so many things with our investigation, I suggest to investigate some more abaut the case dzudzu posted recently. If someone has something to add abaut the special that, in my opinion, ary1004  solved so well (and besides that, knowing the dynamics we can agree I  guess, that the main point is Teukie trying to lessen Sora's  nervousness, as 33ru_mieru pointed out). What do you think? ready  to something else. We just have to understand how much worse can the  editing get^^  (mmm... kinda scary) but basically it can give us a  chance to see things from a different prospect, there may be other  little precious things to notice ;)

Guest xianlie90

@akane_tran: whoa, thx akane for bringing that vid for us! ^^ come on... u should join us in the investigation! Looking from the past when you mention MBC's editing (sora bread at ep7, linking arm at ep13), I know you're good at this stuff!!

@33ru_mieru: I always count on you for Chinese translation ^o^ (although i'm Chinese descent, i barely speak 华语 in my daily life :sweatingbullets:)

@ary1004: Seriously, I am very impressed with your observation skills! You even notice the drink bottles xD

When i rewatched it before, I also notice Leeteuk's wierd voice when he say "sora-ssi hwaiting"... but I never thought it was because the helium balloon!! Thanks to you coz you  made ​​me realize that! :lol:  when i read your observation, i was like : "ahhh~~ that's why i heard that ducky voice..."

then i rewatch it one more time and from the expression he make after that strange noises made me more sure with your observation (I don't really know how to explain it, but the expression he gave was like an amused expression)

agree with @33ru_mieru & @lallinachan in the end the conclusion is still the same: Leeteuk is so caring ^^

and thanks to every FDs who also involved with this case! ^^ I look forward for another new cases~ but somehow I'm more looking forward to new episodes of our DC.. TT__TT MBC please....

anyway.. so happy coz Sora got so much love from TSL ^^ and yeah @hellokittymao  i hope LT will give her surprised birthday present before he go to  SG... coz birthday is a very special day so he shouldn't miss it :P

well done Fighting Dimples!! You guys 최고! choego! the best! :lol:

Guest ary1004

Lovely fanart. ^^ I'm glad to see you back in the thread a lot. ^^

thanks...heheh...been busy for a while and got lots of pages to backtrack till i not bother to reply at all even if i want to...huhu..glad that i'm back too..it is so much fun here...oh, and thanks for the video ^^

p/s: i rarely see you here

I agree with you!! I think it's the same conclusion you made!^^ Thankyou for all the pictures you posted, it must have been a lot of work!

Take your rest ary1004, we'll need you in our future investigations (there is one already posted by dzudzu! ;) )

nah...it's okay..i'm having fun doing it...anyway, i cant fix the pic (fell asleep while doing so last night...) you can see that the pic for mystery case 2 is a bit (a lot actually :() small right? actually, the one in my laptop is a lot bigger...but when i upload it into photobucket, the picture become that small T.T....any idea of why was that?

and, the case posted by dzudzu...where was it? did i missed it. need to backtrack..huhu...i think i did read one in my office yesterday but wasn't it solved already?

@teuksoralover let's share yours too...really want to know what did you found since the only thing that i notice is the mineral water

@33ru_mieru thanks for liking it..haha...i dont know that people will like it...it is my first time making a fanart so i'm kind of cautious on what people think of my work...thanks again for u, and all other FD that likes my fanart..heheh

Guest ary1004

@ary1004: Seriously, I am very impressed with your observation skills! You even notice the drink bottles xD

When i rewatched it before, I also notice Leeteuk's wierd voice when he say "sora-ssi hwaiting"... but I never thought it was because the helium balloon!! Thanks to you coz you  made ​​me realize that! :lol:  when i read your observation, i was like : "ahhh~~ that's why i heard that ducky voice..."

then i rewatch it one more time and from the expression he make after that strange noises made me more sure with your observation (I don't really know how to explain it, but the expression he gave was like an amused expression)

agree with @33ru_mieru & @lallinachan in the end the conclusion is still the same: Leeteuk is so caring ^^

and thanks to every FDs who also involved with this case! ^^ I look forward for another new cases~ but somehow I'm more looking forward to new episodes of our DC.. TT__TT MBC please....

heheh...i'm lucky to get so much love for the invesrigation...i LOL at the 'ducky voice'..keke..

the reason why i like park jungsoo for 4years without any hesitant at all - because i believe he is someone i can rely on...sora is so lucky, isn't she? (put in some jealousy here :()

SO AGREE with the last part in the quote...we are looking forward into the investigation, but we're looking forward into new episodes more...

actually, honestly, i dont even watch the latest episode yet..i'm an ELF afterall...after seeing so much hate towards eunhyuk, i cant bare to watch the episode...i did actually, but halfway...and to those who watch the episode, remember when sungmin ask teuk if he is jealous, after teuk give that sneaky smile, that scene was cut rite? and the front hug...oh my gosh, THAT, i cant forgive MBC for cutting that out...anyway, my point is, what if, MBC is going to compile all teukso moments during the blind date into one episode? haha...my wishful thinking, i know..but i honestly did think that for more than once...

lets just imagine this since we know MBC wont be too generous to do that for us =="

the episode will start with teuk and sora meet up...while walking to the cafe, they talk bout some random stuff, holding hand, etc...then, just add any sweet moments of teukso during the blind date, just as many as you want...dont forget the front hug...haha..just imagine sora did the bear poem with the hug...keke..ahh, i'm died of happiness...replay, hughughug...kiki...and after the blind date end, they go on with their own date...meet the fortune teller, grab some meal (coz i didnt see they eat anything on the blind date..or did they?...the episode end up with them going home. their house is already full furnished...skip the scene, they already wash up...wearing a couple pajama (again, my wishful thinking), they talk some more, or maybe watch tv...they then decide to sleep...end of episode....how was that? keke...haish...how i wish this is going to be true

p/s: how did i end up having two post?

Good morning dearest Fighting Dimples!  Teukie tweeted early this morning that he has not slept last night and has to take some sleep on his flight to Singapore.  

[delusion mode on] Was he celebrating with Sora before he depart for Singapore?  Probably he spent the night accompanying Sora at the DH2 studio (and to make sure no more back hugs from JB or Jinwoon) ^.^

@teuksoralover: Among those birthday presents, some are couple gifts (e.g. sports shoes, caps, sweater...).  Not sure if TSL fans have sent Teukie's to Teukie direct or has to give him via Sora, I do hope that they will put these couple gifts on together and take a photo to show to all fans!

TSL fans have reserved a restaurant to host a Ginseng Chicken meal to all staff of DH2.  The photos of the food were what they have treated the staff.  The banner (trust to be hung in the restaurant) said:

"For the success of DH2

Hyesung ssi, Sora ssi, Please enjoy the Ginseng Chicken

Eat well (please enjoy) and have power ~~ aza aza! Fighting!

From TSL to Sora ssi, who is prettier than the star in the sky and flower on earth."

I may need to revise the above translation as there is one word in the last sentence that I am not so sure but I don't have any dictionary in my office.  Will edit tonight.

Guest SEAsoso

Good morning dearest Fighting Dimples!  Teukie tweeted early this morning that he has not slept last night and has to take some sleep on his flight to Singapore.  

[delusion mode on] Was he celebrating with Sora before he depart for Singapore?  Probably he spent the night accompanying Sora at the DH2 studio (and to make sure no more back hugs from JB or Jinwoon) ^.^

@teuksoralover: Among those birthday presents, some are couple gifts (e.g. sports shoes, caps, sweater...).  Not sure if TSL fans have sent Teukie's to Teukie direct or has to give him via Sora, I do hope that they will put these couple gifts on together and take a photo to show to all fans!

TSL fans have reserved a restaurant to host a Ginseng Chicken meal to all staff of DH2.  The photos of the food were what they have treated the staff.  The banner (trust to be hung in the restaurant) said:

"For the success of DH2

Hyesung ssi, Sora ssi, Please enjoy the Ginseng Chicken

Eat well (please enjoy) and have power ~~ aza aza! Fighting!

From TSL to Sora ssi, who is prettier than the star in the sky and flower on earth."

I may need to revise the above translation as there is one word in the last sentence that I am not so sure but I don't have any dictionary in my office.  Will edit tonight.

did they already do that event??

Guest ary1004

Mystery Case Ep.3 - Missing Plates

i'll tell u my opinion first, then i'll explain the picture and the sequence after that, okie?

here is what i think actually happen:

if you remember the episode (if you dont, lets go and watch again..heheh..nothing to lose to watch it over and over again :P), in the earlier scene, after the manager left, teukso got some conversation and thats include the topic of sora's drama (get close with actor ets)..i think, the cut was actually from there..it does make sense to talk about going to her shooting place while they are talking bout the drama right?

now, lets move to the screen caps and the sequences

i really want to make a sequence cap like i did for christmas special case 2 but i'm afraid the same problem will occur again...so the following pictures is according to the sequence in the video...

ep31.jpg

1. teuk ask sora about going to her filming site

we can see that there's no other plate on the table..just to verify things - they are eating their foods in earlier scene..remember the feeding scene? that was it...

ep32.jpg

2. sora give the permission for him to come

they didnt shoot the table..table is out of view

ep33.jpg

3. teuk said he want to go play there

again, table is out of view

ep34.jpg

4. sora's telling him about going to his performance and cheer for him

table is still out of view

ep35.jpg

5. teuk ask her did she want to come to his perf

ep36.jpg

6. sora's answer: yes

ep37.jpg

7. sora's answer: i've not went even once before, to live broadcast

table is back, with the foods plate on it

the question is, where did the cutting/adding take place?

my answer:

there are two possibilities.

[1] when sora said she want to go to teuk's perf

[2] when sora said she doesnt go to a live broadcast even once

my take is answer number [2]

as i said earlier, this scene was taken/cut from their earlier conversation about the drama...so, from the first pic till the fifth pic, i'm pretty sure it was from the same time - cut from earlier scene.

the main point is from pic 6 to pic 7...if you watch the video (mine is from Angelsubs...i already forgot how it was with kshownow subs...anyone care to do the screencaps?), the sub was put together, in a long sentence..but, again, if you watch the video, when teuk ask "you want to come?", sora said "yes" (at the time, it was a front view, then change to the side view), "i've not went even once before, to live broadcast"...

my conclusion:

pic 1 to pic 6 was a cut from the earlier scene, and pic 7 is a different cut that was shoot after they eat..

so, what do you think actually happen, FD?

hello FD's~

i already prepare for launching sora wordpress and FC on twitter.last night i already make wordpress page for her too,but still need fix everywhere lol.because i cant read hangul so i need translator too.for all FD's who wanna join me for maintain sora wordpress n FC on twitter please PM me :)

i need 1-2 korea-eng translator,maybe 3-4 admin.wordpress and twitter will launch tommorow 18th 2012 coincide with sora b'day.

waiting for you PM FD's ~

Woah! Latest news but not TeukSo related. Siwon and DongHae went to one of a secondary in Singapore and all the kids there were so surprise!!!

Guest lallinachan

@pibols: Yeah, I love the picture of Sora too! that's really a woonderful portrait!! <3 She is beautiful!

@ary1004: You already started the investigation?? Wow! I'll put here my observations... not much anyway ;p

(by the way, I may enjoy mysteries, but of course I always miss more teukso moments! Hope this strike will end soon, or I don't know how much I can keep calm...:sweatingbullets:)

MYSTERY AT THE RESTAURANT (episode 3) - basically we try to understand even here the dinamics of the episode, in a chronological order^^

Let's try to go in order.

Now, notice the timing in the picture to understand better.

They are at the table, and they say that it's a nice place, then Teukie said he wants to offer dinner. So they order the meal: table without any plates, just a candle.

2qip5z9.png

Right after this the table is ALREADY with plates on it (there are probably some minutes that intercurred between), and Teukie ask her if she had eaten with a guy before.

ddoshz.png

Sora answers that she only had with her manager, and that it's her first time like that. Next topic of discussion is this:

2vw78u8.png

Now Teukie ask her abaut the possibility, as an actress, of "growing feelings on set" (really interested in this topic haha!)... she reply that she had not yet had a romantic interaction on the set, and Teukie hopes she'll never get one (hahha!). Anyway this scene is all consecutive, no cutting. --->(OT but I just noticed that Sora said "there's a confession scene today" meaning it's possibly after midnight and she is referring to her kiss scene with the actor Choi min). Nothing suspicious till the arrival of the meal.

2nkjo1k.png

Teukie says that he read an article... (ok, what kind of article is that?? doen't matter since Teukie's target is "the feeding each others"). Then happens this: Sora drinks some water...

2hykoqr.png

But next scene doen't have the glass of water anymore. And what abaut all those dishes, with all that food that they were feeding each others?

23k27vr.png

What we have is instead the same topic "on set" they have discussed before the meal (as ary1004 already pointed out). This scene is probably connected with the "growing feelings on the set" of before. That would mean that Teukie got right away (and not later) the idea of going and meet her on the set, probably when she talked abaut having to film a love confession scene (---> that got Teukie curious/anxious?), so he asked her if he could come and visit her (genius mind, that works fast! LOL!).

Anyway this video cut was surely filmed before the meal arrives, so it should not be here.  They talk abaut meeting each others:

u803c.png

2ag0y38.png

Now, HERE there must be a cutting: Teukie asked her if she wants to come, she said "yes", THEN (NEW CUT!) start right away, very attached! The scene now (picture below) shows plates and finished food----> we are at the end of the meal, not, as up here (previous picture) when they had yet to start the meal!! It can be confusing, because Sora is talking again of the same topic:

29y43k4.png

Close up to Teukie---> notice some food in the plate in the left down corner^^ ---> same scene, after they had dinner.

1e5awi.png

So they have finished the meal, but again there is the same topic. That means they talked abaut this twice.

Mmm... Maybe the answer is in the close cutting scenes that ary1004 noticed... I'm not sure, have to work on it more^^;

@teuksoralover knowing that sora & leeteuk receive so much gifts & loves, i feel very happy!!!! :w00t:

Teuk's update: In Incheon Airport before going to SG

Credit:xxAllmyHeart

519056508.jpg

519056621.jpg

p/s: he looks so tired & a bit gloomy to me. from his tweet, he said he didn't sleep last night. i wonder what he was doing? hmm..talking to sora on the phone perhaps.. :P

Here's the link of SS4 SG backstage today.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u9wuu4SyL9g

Teukso Fanart:

wedding_parady120210155549dumong0.jpg

wedding_parady120209131741smpjh0.jpg

wedding_parady120210153641smpjh0.jpg

Credit: imbc &wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

I'm ready to spazzing in twitter to wish Sora for her birthday later!!!

Guest alga215

i didn't know that solving mysteries can be fun! Love reading bout your comments, i wish i have time too, i want to solve the mysteries behind MBC's poor editing. :lol:

Sora with birthday cake:

Credit:DC gangsoragael (DCinside)

34sox2r.jpg

4ududg.jpg

Not sure who gave this to her.. Maybe someone can give updates about this for us later. :lol:

p/s: Do you guys know that Changmin DBSK has the same birthday as our Sora's? Birthday twit of him are trending in twitter just now..

Guest simz7ELF
:phew: well its true..........been a fan of wgm since s1............n watching all the couples............firstly teukso couple interaction reminded me of ssangchu couple...........of being akward but teukie manage to bridge up the gap smaller:blush:

Guest alga215

Sora with birthday cake:

Credit:DC gangsoragael (DCinside)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Not sure who gave this to her.. Maybe someone can give updates about this for us later. :lol:

p/s: Do you guys know that Changmin DBSK has the same birthday as our Sora's? Birthday twit of him are trending in twitter just now..

Thanks for the pic.. She looked genuinely happy... I really love her facial expressions and her mannerism.. i don't know why.. blush.gif

i have free time again ..so i did some fan arts..hope you like it..for our DC and Sora's bday!

teuk1.jpg

i miss DC so much and thinking that there's no WGM Teukso again this week already makes me sad..how many days do we have FDs to wait for our DC to comeback..and i've also been seeing so many comments from our fellow FDs missing them so much and hoping MBC will air WGM korean...

pizapcom13294572804531.jpg

pizapcom13294570722033.jpg

and since it's baby princess Sora birthday..wanna greet her a Happy Birthday!

Guest lallinachan

@I.am.bugz.funny: your fan art are lovely!! I particularly like the first and the last one <3

Here SuJu probably at the back stage of SS4

you can see briefly Teukie and Master n3 (who is called ""guy n.3" by the cameramen!!! LOL)

here

I wish we'd know some reply from Sora... She should have had the time to thanks for the gifts... maybe she is too busy?

finally sora wordpress is launching ^^ head banner still not yet.will take my time later~so sleepy now.nite FD's^^

http://kangsora.wordpress.com/

SORA Int'nl Fanclub

https://twitter.com/#!/KSora_IFC

wanna join for maintain wordpress n twitter just PM me,thank ^^