[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Leeteuk & Sora's conversation at SSTP

[ROUGH TRANS] 111221 Leeteuk & Sora Phone Conversations in MBC SimSim Tapa Radio

SD : Leeteuk-ssi please called this

LT : oh I’m so nervous

Other : how to do? will not be …..?

LT : Hello (greeting 1st)

SR : Hello (greeting back)

Other : ah ~~~~~~~~

Master No.2, No. 3 (EunHae) : Oh ~ ~ ~ ~ sister-in-law

SR : Hello

SD : Shindong-ssi SimSim Tapa here..Kang Sora-ssi

SR : Oh hello ~ ~

SD : on the radio to hear your voice..what are you doing now?

SR : I just returned from my sister’s birthday party..I’m on way back now

SD : Actually Leeteuk-ssi just greeting Sora-ssi just now..perhaps should listen it?

SR : Yes..

SD : before Leeteuk-ssi said he can’t called Sora-ssi now..do you know (listen) that?

SR : Yes, I was listening it

Other : Oh really outrageous ah ~ ~ ~

SD : Firstly here Donghae and Eunhyuk-ssi, they here because the album special edition “Oppa”, have you heard this song?

SR : Well I listening it at the concert

SD : ah right..right..at the concert

Other : Oh ~ ~ ~ daebak..daebak..

SD : how do you feeling with that?

SR : lyrics feel jjuk jjuk (hahaha..I don’t know trans this, maybe it’s means heart thumping)

SD: that word should be used to describe the special thing

SD : when the concert Sora-ssi received the ring it happen fast and in front of many fans..Suddenly presented a ring proposal what Sora-ssi feel?

(Donghae Master No. 3 punch the table..LOL XD)

(with Kiss The Rain music background)

SR : It was really very, very shocked..but now really really thank you so much for the ring..I’m a little afraid of losing the ring because it’s rather big so I made a necklace out of it..

Donghae : Oh ~ ~ ~ sister-in law

SD : what are you doing? you should say something!

Other : Oh~~ sister in law..ah how to do a good romantic..ahhh..

Donghae : sister-in-law ~ ~ sister in law just called No. 5 ah

SD : Leeteuk-ssi very red now (blushing) when the two of you are now a good time..Leeteuk and Sora called now.. so let’s hear it

LT : Sora-ssi

SR : ah Ne.. (yes..)

LT : Thank you thought it could not connect

SR : Why do ah ah of course, connected

LT t: Whoops …… suddenly my voice in public, how we call the next term of endearment?

Other : Oh ~~~~~~~~~

LT : My Baby Princess

Other : Oh ~~~~~~

LT : I now have to blast your drama and because filming is very hard..you must feel tired.. ah I will cheer for you

SR : No..I should have taken care you.. when you do not take good care of..I’m sorry

Donghae : so this is not what our special edition

SD : the end of the two of you over the special edition

SD : so what Sora-ssi call back Leeteuk’s name?

SR : OPPA ^^! (her aegyo..sweet~ LT screams happy ^^)

Other : Oh ~~~~ OPPA OPPA

SD : the cheekbones are now shaking

LT : Why am I so hot?

SD : I am grateful you do hurry back and we will always support my end of the support you have more deeply to break

LT : Thank you,

SR : Thank you,

rough trans by : VinniE (sorry if I have mistake, just know a little part ^^)

Thanks to Faidatur and Kimi Nta for trans tip ^^!

Credits to WGM Leeteuk and sora Wordpress

Thanks for this! I always wondered what they said exactly <3

Gosh I miss teuksora sooooo muccchhhh  :(   I even had a dream of them LOL  :D

HAHAHA! Me toooooo! I think of them before I got to sleep and they're my first thought when I wake up. LOLwacko.gif

More Kang Sora's red-carpet event pics

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

She looks really gorgeous in all dresses/gowns but i think she look best in White!! which is our prince favourite colour! hehe.. what do you guys think?  :D

Like Teuk said... She looks like an angel when she wears white wub.gifwub.gif

Guest Moielle

@Moielle - Me too! I am amazed about the eagle eyes of my fellow FDs. :) Join the mystery solving.. It is getting fun.

I reviewed the scenes earlier and here's my take of the episode 5 mystery (don't have account to for pics so these are timelines):

17:28 Leeteuk's arrival shocks Sora.

18:45 Plane is taking off.

18:56 Leeteuk starts talking about the red carpet.

19:03 Leeteuk says he prepared something.

19:06 Sora says "Again?"

19:09 The bracelet is being offered with the note on Sora's left sleeve showing.

20:20 Leeteuk asks Sora "Do you want to sleep for a while?" Note on sleeve is slightly seen.

20:23 Leeteuk closes the window together with Sora.

20:35 Leeteuk peeks at Sora. Window is closed. Note is on the sleeve.

21:05 Leeteuk suggests to sleep for real after two catching one after the other peeking on each other.

21:07 Sora is sleeping for real.

21:22 Sora wakes up yawning.

21:24 A still frame of Sora yawning.

21:26 Sora discovers the note. Window of the seat in front is opened.

21:29 Scene after Sora discovered the note. Man on 2nd row has black sleeve. Person on 3rd row has white sleeve.

21:33 Leeteuk opens the window while Sora is showing the note.

21:35 Note shown to the camera saying "Sora-ssi, did you sleep well?..."

21:42 Sora is sticking the note on the left sleeve of the jacket.

21:46 After sticking the note on, 2nd row has something light color showing on top of the black sleeve. 3rd row's sleeve is

darker in shade.

The 2nd row and 3rd row situation is the same as in 19:03 scene.

21:48 Leeteuk starts talking about the red carpet regarding Sora's mission.

22:03 Last frame about the red carpet talk. No bracelet on Sora's wrist.

Next scene is the plane landing at the airport.

Conclusions:

1. The note was given first before the bracelet.

2. Sora took a nap first before she discovered the note.

3. The note was the first suprise when Leeteuk was already on the plane.

4. Sora slept again after receiving the bracelet.

5. The bracelet is the second suprise after the note.

5. Rearranging the timeline as to the appropriate succession of scenes would start at 21:26.

6. Conversation about the red carpet at 21:48 to 22:03 is part of the scene at 18:56.

7. The scene at 21:22 is already cut. The next scene would be the plane landing at the airport.

If the flight indeed takes an hour, it is possible to take lots of nap and truly sleep. Conversations would happen in between.

wow this thread moving so fast.you guys please wait for me :D im so glad many FD post in this thread lets show our love for DC.

FD's observation is great.really kill my bored days without teukso episode.maybe i should call you guys DC detective or DC spy team :lol:

im waiting for new episode for next week.is that possible maybe they will show the preview before saturday?maybe the preview will out around tuesday-thursday?

pibols,mklavo2 welcome welcome to DC thread ;)

im waiting someday sora will hug tight teuk like this :)

1621dax.jpg

wow this thread moving so fast.you guys please wait for me  :D im so glad many FD post in this thread lets show our love for DC.

FD's observation is great.really kill my bored days without teukso episode.maybe i should call you guys DC detective or DC spy team  :lol:

im waiting for new episode for next week.is that possible maybe they will show the preview before saturday?maybe the preview will out around tuesday-thursday?

pibols,mklavo2 welcome welcome to DC thread  ;)

im waiting someday sora will hug tight teuk like this  :)

*quoted image*

Thank you!!! Welcome to all Newbies as well happy.gif wub.gif

Everyone here is so detailed. I'm currently on page 84 LOL and have read so much about TeukSo. AHHHHH the butterflies!! 

I was supposed to go offline an hour ago but I couldn't since I'm still going through the pages and clickin on video links haha! 

I saw a gif of Sora hugging Leeteuk and it looks like it was from the Blind Date episode.. I've watch the episode a few times but didn't see the hug? Did I just miss it? unsure.gifunsure.gif

Hello everyone~~

Sooo many Leeteuk's photos, so going to post some Sora's photos...

I know this is way back in 2009 but, cause I just finished watching 4th Period of Mystery....so share with you all the pics from that film....

Sora's character there is Lee Da Jung, the curtain witch ^^;;;

So far I have watched Sora as Chunhwa in Sunny, Lee Da Jung in 4th Period of Mystery and Kang Sora herself in WGM.

Oh My Gosh.....I can't sense Chunhwa at all in 4th Period of Mystery...which means she is A GOOD ACTRESS ^V^

I love both Chunhwa and Lee Da Jung...

and I love Kang Sora even more~

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Shot at 2012-01-02

For those who want to watch the movie, here's the link:

4th Period of Mystery~

http://www.dramacraz...ery-watch/59747

I want to watch Kang Sora movies so baddddd! But I don't like watching scary ones T___T 

Hello everyone~~

Sooo many Leeteuk's photos, so going to post some Sora's photos...

I know this is way back in 2009 but, cause I just finished watching 4th Period of Mystery....so share with you all the pics from that film....

Sora's character there is Lee Da Jung, the curtain witch ^^;;;

So far I have watched Sora as Chunhwa in Sunny, Lee Da Jung in 4th Period of Mystery and Kang Sora herself in WGM.

Oh My Gosh.....I can't sense Chunhwa at all in 4th Period of Mystery...which means she is A GOOD ACTRESS ^V^

I love both Chunhwa and Lee Da Jung...

and I love Kang Sora even more~

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Shot at 2012-01-02

For those who want to watch the movie, here's the link:

4th Period of Mystery~

http://www.dramacraz...ery-watch/59747

I want to watch Kang Sora movies so baddddd! But I don't like watching scary ones T___T 

Thank you!!! Welcome to all Newbies as well *quoted image* *quoted image*

Everyone here is so detailed. I'm currently on page 84 LOL and have read so much about TeukSo. AHHHHH the butterflies!! 

I was supposed to go offline an hour ago but I couldn't since I'm still going through the pages and clickin on video links haha! 

I saw a gif of Sora hugging Leeteuk and it looks like it was from the Blind Date episode.. I've watch the episode a few times but didn't see the hug? Did I just miss it? *quoted image**quoted image*

that hug only show in preview but not on blind date episode.yeah,the hug is edited by MBC :tears:

Guest teuksoralover

wow this thread moving so fast.you guys please wait for me  :D im so glad many FD post in this thread lets show our love for DC.

FD's observation is great.really kill my bored days without teukso episode.maybe i should call you guys DC detective or DC spy team  :lol:

*quoted image*

Hahaha. :) I think I am going to faint if Sora hug leeteuk like that.. With that cute face. :) What more if they kiss?! lol. I want a real kiss from them not just a peck. lol. Am I asking too much FDs?

BTW, I know my delusion mode is on but Sora wearing fur lately just like leeteuk.. Though sometimes I can't stand seeing leeteuk in fur. haha. 

Gosh I miss teuksora sooooo muccchhhh  :(   I even had a dream of them LOL  :D

Me too. I had a dream about them. I am dying to know what the fortune teller told them.. that is what we are expecting from the next episode right?

I reviewed the scenes earlier and here's my take of the episode 5 mystery (don't have account to for pics so these are timelines):

17:28  Leeteuk's arrival shocks Sora.

18:45  Plane is taking off.

18:56  Leeteuk starts talking about the red carpet.

19:03  Leeteuk says he prepared something.

19:06  Sora says "Again?"

19:09  The bracelet is being offered with the note on Sora's left sleeve showing.

20:20  Leeteuk asks Sora "Do you want to sleep for a while?"  Note on sleeve is slightly seen.

20:23  Leeteuk closes the window together with Sora.

20:35  Leeteuk peeks at Sora.  Window is closed.  Note is on the sleeve.

21:05  Leeteuk suggests to sleep for real after two catching one after the other peeking on each other.

21:07  Sora is sleeping for real.

21:22  Sora wakes up yawning.

21:24  A still frame of Sora yawning.

21:26  Sora discovers the note. Window of the seat in front is opened.

21:29  Scene after Sora discovered the note.  Man on 2nd row has black sleeve.  Person on 3rd row has white sleeve.

21:33  Leeteuk opens the window while Sora is showing the note.

21:35  Note shown to the camera saying "Sora-ssi, did you sleep well?..."

21:42  Sora is sticking the note on the left sleeve of the jacket.

21:46  After sticking the note on, 2nd row has something light color showing on top of the black sleeve.  3rd row's sleeve is  

darker in shade.

The 2nd row and 3rd row situation is the same as in 19:03 scene.

21:48  Leeteuk starts talking about the red carpet regarding Sora's mission.

22:03  Last frame about the red carpet talk.  No bracelet on Sora's wrist.    

Next scene is the plane landing at the airport.

Conclusions:

1.  The note was given first before the bracelet.

2.  Sora took a nap first before she discovered the note.  

3.  The note was the first suprise when Leeteuk was already on the plane.

4.  Sora slept again after receiving the bracelet.

5.  The bracelet is the second suprise after the note.

5.  Rearranging the timeline as to the appropriate succession of scenes would start at 21:26.

6.  Conversation about the red carpet at 21:48 to 22:03 is part of the scene at 18:56.

7.  The scene at 21:22 is already cut.  The next scene would be the plane landing at the airport.

If the flight indeed takes an hour, it is possible to take lots of nap and truly sleep.  Conversations would happen in between.

wow. I am impressed by this one.. I read your observation and watch the vid at the same time. I like how you were able to observe the people from behind and how you discovered the y are changing. Eagle eyes indeed. I think you are the closest so far. :) *shake hands*

@pibols - I like your DP. Everytime I look at it.. I see them almost kissing.. makes me smile. I would really say "kyak" when they kiss or even jump for joy.

Some fan arts I saw on tumblr.

Do you still guys remember this? They are still shy about holding hands. Awww.. :)

forever-elf-bana-bestfriend.jpg

CREDIT: forever-elf-bana-bestfriend

Buddy poke Teuk and Sora

Teuksobuddypokephiachocobellwgmpantip.jpg

CREDIT: chocobell wgm pantip

Guest 33ru_mieru

@33ru_mieru: you already solved the mistery abaut episode 8, I agree, it's "Happyness"^^

AND I was studying thinking "later I have to check how much it takes for a flight from Seoul to Busan..... And now I see you already answered that!! AWSOME! High 5!! We can actually hope that they slept for most of the flight, heavens know if they don't need some rest!

I'm gonna try to compose the puzzle abaut episode 5 now... since I've done my share of studying right now.

Yay....such a good teamwork ne~~

Now I am waiting for you & teuksoralover to post the conclusion with the pics.

in between sora woke up found the note scene and teuk talking about the mission,  you add the bracelet :) then at the back....is they both peeking at each other ^_^

Oh ya refer to moielle's one....I have the same conclusion as hers but perhaps you can understand hers more...she very good, explain in details using the video

This is not much but i just found this cute xD

In this clip of Teukso on Strong Heart...around 2:44 and 3:00 Leeteuk is dancing in his seat lol x)

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=PQ-VUvGUPD0

Also maybe im late in realizing this, but the standee that Sora made of Leeteuk during the concert ep....is it a pic she took of him during ep 8? because he is wearing the same clothes in the the standee pic as in ep 8. Aww did they have a mini-photoshoot?

I bet theres so much more moments of them, while theyre together, we just cant see all of them lol x) I could watch them just sit next to each other and get giddy lol xD

OH NO ><!! Why I can never watch Strong HEart in youtube!!! Joongbo4evr, can you let me know which episode of Strong hEart that is? I wanna search in youku.

Thanks thanks~

and...yes, the standee was from the pic she took  during ep 8 (remember she brought camera ne).....and if you watched epi 10 towards the end of the episode, when Leeteuk saw the standee he got mentioned ....

Conclusions:

1.  The note was given first before the bracelet.

2.  Sora took a nap first before she discovered the note.  

3.  The note was the first suprise when Leeteuk was already on the plane.

4.  Sora slept again after receiving the bracelet.

5.  The bracelet is the second suprise after the note.

5.  Rearranging the timeline as to the appropriate succession of scenes would start at 21:26.

6.  Conversation about the red carpet at 21:48 to 22:03 is part of the scene at 18:56.

7.  The scene at 21:22 is already cut.  The next scene would be the plane landing at the airport.

If the flight indeed takes an hour, it is possible to take lots of nap and truly sleep.  Conversations would happen in between.

Sorry to cut your post...I just save the conclusion....i wanna say I AGREE 100% WITH YOU!!!

As for the flight....I pretended to buy the ticket from Seoul to Busan just now,the journey hour given by Korean Air is 55 minutes...:P , give and take = 1 hour :P

*quoted image*

Haha....if Sora hug Leeteuk like that, Leeteuk is gonna be so excited and faint, fell on the floor with face red like crabs and emitting smoke....

Thanks so much for sharing always Natali...keep on sharing~ I miss Sora so so much these days and thanks to your sharing, I feel better...

4th Period Mystery is not scary pibols....it is not ghost story by the way....more like a detective story...solving a murder case....

@teuksoralover

awww...>V< of course I remember that epi 8....that is my fave moment.....the whole thing in front of the radio station....thanks so much for the pic!

Leeteuk wanted to hold Sora's hand....mannequin hand still at that time :P

Leeteuk wanted to perform in LIVE with Sora.....Sora was worried about fans' reaction then Leeteuk told Sora to just believe in him and Sora nod nod nod so cute >V<

I love how Sora trusts her man!!!! Since Sora trusts Leeteuk so much, I also decide to trust Leeteuk no matter what :P

Guest lallinachan

@Moielle: I'm impressed! Your version is interesting!! And you did a lot of observations!! good!!! XD

Ok guys, I'm here to see and compose the puzzle of the flight in episode 5.

(@teuksoralover: Abaut the two boombs, I think the cutting can have been slightly different from the one I chose, so don't pay too much attention on that) anyway, let's start:

Thanks to 33ru_mieru we know the actual flight was of abaut 60 minutes, but we have just 4 minutes of this. Since Leeteuk at the end said he is worried because he should have let Sora sleep more, I guess we had more then barely 4 minutes of interaction between the two of them. If we also think that we don't have anything of the little things that usually occurs on a flight (listening to rules of emergencies and other things) that make sense.

On the plane:

c1-1.png

EDITED because of recent investigations made by 33ru_mieru

1) Teukie appear in front of Sora, she got a shock, and they talk abaut him planning this surprise from the beginning (The plane has not taken off yet).

-Sora takes a nap ( later Teukie suggests to sleep again, and IT MUST BE later, because Sora already has the bracelet and note on her). Remember they had barely one hour, and Sora is kind of nervous, so I guess she did not fall asleep in a moment. It doesn't sound right to me that she had two napping (it's still a possibility thought) ----> 33ru_mieru proved they had two napping!

Teukie makes the note in this first part of the flight. Teukie think abaut making a note looking for a piece of paper --> OH! he had it in front of him: brochure!!

I have to say that a "first nap" right now can make all this more rational, and we all think it's more endearing to think Teukie is looking at her and writing a note to make another surprise. We guess she at least made at least one during the flight. Teukie wanted her to rest and relax, he said that in the car, and later he said he wanted to her to rest more. Finally, I think he is that kind of guy that is considerate enough to let her rest while she can. I'm saying that probably the crew could not film when Sora started the sleeping, maybe because they could not use their cameras (there are rules in a flight! people have to be sit down in the first part of the flight!) The only thing the crew could film of the taking off of the plane, was outside the window, and that could have been filmed while sitting!! if you think abaut it, when they film DC the crew must have been in the seats in front of DC, AND looking at Teukso---> SO they are standing or they are on their knees on the seat!! Not one air line could accept that position while taking off and going up with the plane!--> That means they lost the first part of the flight, and probably lost time to prepare the cameras again for the filming. in the meanwhile is possible that Teukie suggests the real napping to Sora, and since there is not much action, the crew do not film anything, and teukie write the note. --> So my conclusion is: if Sora takes a nap right now in the first part of the flight, then later teukie's suggestion to nap is made for the crew to film what they missed in the first part. Still it's only an option.

I repeat: 33ru_mieru proved that Sora really did two napping on the airplane!!

c2.png

see? the plane is taking off, and obviously the crew could only film what they had next to them, because they must be sit down!

This scene can also be of the first napping (or the second, it doesn't matter since... she only sleep^^)

q6.png

Even if before I said that there is a cutting from this one and the "finding note", it is also possible that the two cutting are consequential ---> doesn't really matter, since she is only sleeping, nothing else happens.

(even if there is more light, that could have been one of the crew that opened the window next to Sora's one, because they are filming)

q7.png

q8.png

2) What we know for sure is that the appearing of the note is the first scene that happens while DC are flying (from all the scenes that were filmed on the plane). Sora has not the bracelet, and the note appear right now. Sora shows the note to the cameramen, and Teukie opens the window, so i guess that can indicate that Sora could have had her rest (and Teukie had the opportunity to write the note, and hopefully, rest some more himself!).

to be continued

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi Fighting Dimples...thanks lallinachan for asking all of us to join in the investigation of 5th Episode Mystery...I had fun yesterday and today....

thanks Natali for the pictures and link to youtube I am so happy I can see yesterday's Sora!

After 1 day...I realised I still miss Sora so much....when the news of legend singer Whitney Houston passed away, I felt sad. then I realised I miss Sora so much more.

Okay weird I know but I can't help it...

The following link is where you can find youtube of Sukira 06.11.11

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/videotrans-111106-sukira-kiss-the-radio-leeteuk-miss-his-wife-sora/

cr. VinniE

This link has probably been shared before but as this is what I am feeling now. I wanna share once more time..How I miss Sora and listening to Leeteuk's voice...makes me realise I miss them too much more now...Leeteuk spoke for full 4 minute 34 secs (even longer than their scenes inside the airplane in epi 5)...

He mentioned Sora's names so many times.... but in the translation...it is very brief....

Please, does anyone have a full translation to this? I am dying to know what Leeteuk was saying....

thanks in advance.

Hahaha. :) I think I am going to faint if Sora hug leeteuk like that.. With that cute face. :) What more if they kiss?! lol. I want a real kiss from them not just a peck. lol. Am I asking too much FDs?

BTW, I know my delusion mode is on but Sora wearing fur lately just like leeteuk.. Though sometimes I can't stand seeing leeteuk in fur. haha.

hahaha my imagination as far as hug tight only.if the kiss first let me screammm two lets enjoy the moment of the kiss three maybe i will fainting cuz too happy :lol:

Haha....if Sora hug Leeteuk like that, Leeteuk is gonna be so excited and faint, fell on the floor with face red like crabs and emitting smoke....

Thanks so much for sharing always Natali...keep on sharing~ I miss Sora so so much these days and thanks to your sharing, I feel better...

his cheekbones also fly into sky and maybe cant back to earth hahaha.you're welcome~will always try to keep update about sora.

Hi Fighting Dimples...thanks lallinachan for asking all of us to join in the investigation of 5th Episode Mystery...I had fun yesterday and today....

thanks Natali for the pictures and link to youtube I am so happy I can see yesterday's Sora!

After 1 day...I realised I still miss Sora so much....when the news of legend singer Whitney Houston passed away, I felt sad. then I realised I miss Sora so much more.

Okay weird I know but I can't help it...

you're welcome.thanks cuz sharing all observation for me and all FD's.enjoy all pics and vids :)

sora DH2 BTS

2v9p0cl.jpg

ojkmqs.jpg

2djxobm.jpg

Cre DC

Guest lallinachan

I'm excited because tomorrow we have DH2!! We need to see more abaut Sora (and Teukie ç_ç)

And in a few days ther's valentine day!! Let's hope that something will shake this looong wait! <3

@natali: Aww!! I wish Sora had the courage to hug Teukie that way (I suspect that this is something he wish too! LOL!) and you make me think abaut the second hug after the concert.. even if she was embarrassed abaut it, she took the initiative to hug him, and did not wait for master n4 to demostrate. So I guess she wanted a second round too <3 (delusional I know)

hi.. just want to add leeteuk's update. he went out 'dating' with heechul to watch movie i think. heechul update his weibo on 12/02/2012.

*quoted image*

That's great! i like seeing Teukie do something else beside working all the time! thanks for sharing!!

In a while I'll make my last part abaut the mystery of episode 5, and then we'll enjoy other discussions^^

Guest 33ru_mieru

@lallinachan

Wow Lallinachan..

Erm, I am not sure whether this will help you in your analysis...

epi5final.jpg

This scene was captured right after the bracelet scene....Leeteuk asked Sora "还要再睡会儿吗?“ I am not sure what  the English Sub video translate to...but the meaning for the above is "Still Want to Sleep More?" 再 means again / one more time....

It's quite dangerous when we try to analyse in depth when we don't even understand what they are saying and depend heavily on the translation.

I will just based on what can be seen the note and bracelet appear and disappear :P

The reason I am sharing the pic above is because Leeteuk is so handsome there :P

LOL joking...the reason I am sharing the picture above is because I want to stress the point that Sora did sleep before the note and bracelet.

Then after those scene, Leeteuk asked whether she still wanna sleep a bit more...then Sora agreed and suggested to sleep together.. ended up didn't sleep but peeking at each other...

At first when I watched the episode 5 (before we started doing this analysis), I thought Leeteuk said "again" because there was some unseen scene....

Apparently, they switched the sequence of the scene.....

Well I still hope there are some unseen scene though :P (like showing Leeteuk writing the note while Sora was sleeping etc)....

by the way, haven't got chance to read page 188...wow, I wrote too much today...today the pages run very fast.

Sorry about that...

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan

Wow Lallinachan..

Erm, I am not sure whether this will help you in your analysis...

*quoted image*

This scene was captured right after the bracelet scene....Leeteuk asked Sora "还要再睡会儿吗?“ I am not sure what  the English Sub video translate to...but the meaning for the above is "Still Want to Sleep More?" 再 means again / one more time....

It's quite dangerous when we try to analyse in depth when we don't even understand what they are saying and depend heavily on the translation.

I will just based on what can be seen the note and bracelet appear and disappear :P

The reason I am sharing the pic above is because Leeteuk is so handsome there :P

LOL joking...the reason I am sharing the picture above is because I want to stress the point that Sora did sleep before the note and bracelet.

Then after those scene, Leeteuk asked whether she still wanna sleep a bit more...then Sora agreed and suggested to sleep together.. ended up didn't sleep but peeking at each other...

At first when I watched the episode 5 (before we started doing this analysis), I thought Leeteuk said "again" because there was some unseen scene....

Apparently, they switched the sequence of the scene.....

Well I still hope there are some unseen scene though :P (like showing Leeteuk writing the note while Sora was sleeping etc)....

by the way, haven't got chance to read page 188...wow, I wrote too much today...today the pages run very fast.

Sorry about that...

AWSOOMEE!!! XD I was waiting for some translations, because it makes all more easy to understand what is happening when we do know what they are saying!!

This is really great, I was wondering "If only teukie had said something like ' Do you want to sleep AGAIN?' or something, then we would know for sure that there were TWO napping!!" - This is the second time you answer one of my not verbal questions 33ru_mieru!!^^ are you telephatic? ;) Really, i was skeptical abaut the two napping, but I always considered that it still could be a possibility. I was nagging my head on what could help to understand if there was that first one nap, and here you appear with the solution in your hands, and even wondering if you can help the investigation!!" OF COURSE YOU HELPED! you pratically found out the key ofsomething we did not have anything abaut! because it's something that was not filmed at all!!

q14.png

I was thinking that it was strange that he did not say something that could indicate to nap a second time, if they already had one!!

33ru_mieru Thankyou a lot!!!! *SHAKE HANDS*-- REALLY!! GOOD JOB!!!

*happy*

Of course I agree for the risks we have when we do not know the translation, I also asked if there was someone that could understand korean, and help in the investigation. I guess I relied too much on Angelsubs^^;

Then we can establish that there were two times that Sora rested in the plane, and so they did not make a "remake" of the starting to sleep, just for the crew. FD, I think the case is pratically solved! still I add the rest in a while, just for the record LOL!

(have to edit the previous post too!)

EDIT

Here the last part (it was abaut time XD):

3) The window is opened and Sora is wearing the note on her sleeve  ---> the scene is the right one for the bracelet to appear:

q9.pngq19.png

c4.png

Teukie talks abaut the red carpet, and encourage her. Then he gave her  the bracelet. She said she'll wear it on the red carpet. Right now there  is also the same kind of light background and argument of discussion of  the "doing the V sign mission" scene ( that is the latest one in the  editing)….. Gosh! I just noticed that this was already something Moielle pointed out before !(*shake hands*)

YAY! We totally agree in this point!! (I did not verify on the  video what you wrote before ;p)--- now that I re-read your post... it is the same now. You already guessed it right! *shake hands again* XD GOOD JOB MOIELLE!!

So here--> Notice the timing, because they separeted these two scene (they inserted the "trying to do the napping" scene and Sora that starts to sleep) but they were two consequential scene:

c14.png

c15.png

q4.png

11.png

Basically now Teukie ask Sora if she wants to sleep some more. Sora accept, they close the window and she advice him to rest together.

5-1.png

6.png

Sora start the second nap, teukie looks at her... just for the pleasure of it^^

And then they arrive at the airport!^^

So I guess I can now say:

CASE MYSTERY ON THE AIRPLANE: SOLVED!! :lol: :lol:

congratulation to all FD detectives that helped into solving this! We have come to know a lot of things abaut this episode, ne?

Stars who underwent a total transformation for the better [showbiz Korea] ==>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaPsaztUZSQ.

She is number 4. It is kinda sad that the actresses on the list all underwent plastic surgery except Sora. I am not being biased but I don't think she did at all. Her beauty looks natural. All the girls on the list were mentioned to have done something except our Sora-sshi whom they only said that she only lost weight and nothing more. :)

i cannot open the link. any other link to watch this?