Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

This vid was taken about first half 2011, before his fanmeeting at JP for KOB, 3000 fan had come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JMTbsz7EHo&feature=player_embedded 

"I've met Yoon Si Yoon before on a past broadcast, but people have told me that he thought I was cute."

"I started to become more aware after hearing all of this. I even expected Yoon Si Yoon to treat me well, in a special way, the next time I see him for the Death Bell 2 filming"

"There was a scene in the movie where he (Yoon Si Yoon) had to perform mouth-to- mouth resuscitation on me after I fell into the water"

"At that moment, he didn't change into a new pair of pants and was still wearing a ripped one. If I opened my eyes, I would've seen the ripped pants. So I kept my eyes shut"

"I felt bad that Jiyeon went through a lot when filming the underwater scene, but she gave out a refreshing burp when she came out of the water. I think it happened to the underwater pressure."

"Yoon Si Yoon started at me after I burped, and then he suddenly said 'there's something inside your nose..' He added, 'how could a female actress have boogers' and generously took off the bogger for me'

"I didn't take the booger out for you. I picked it up instead."

PS: here's link vid YSY cameo in HK3 HD http://115.com/file/anmqrm4z# I found on baidu

Guest judyannlou

As always, Yoon Si Yoon do like and love his cast drama M2F, it really shows in his 2 interviews featured in Singles and Marie Claire magazines. As he said that the ideal love of Jae Hee is same with his ideal love.(MC magazine), that is why he like Jae Hee's image. He also said that he is similar with Jae Hee(Singles M). Since Jae Hee do love Bong Sun very much and like her personality, therefore Yoon Si Yoon might also love Lee Ji Ah as well.

Jae Hee made a promise to Bong Sun often by saying you are safe with me and have responsibility on her. Jae Hee have the endurance, does not easily give-up and so does YSY. As Yoon Si Yoon, he said also that he will always protect his woman and take responsibility on her.

In the two interviews he cited that he always have a one-sided love to his girlfriends, and I do hope that this time, it will not be a one-side love. He just have to wait for a little longer, for a reason. Love, respect , trust and endurance are the keys to a good and lasting relationship.

omo, tks database

I'll have something to do 2night :) translate the interview :)

Btw, I don't know if YSY will appear in JP in 2/12 to PR M2F or not

I saw the banner said the ticket is 10500 yen, about 140usd, that's not too much for Japanese (10 student breakfast meals), ticket will be sold in 2/14

the hall, I think it's enough for 5000 fans, maybe the fanclub limit to 2000 fans :-?

Umm... I'm not sure, 'cause 日比谷公会堂 (Hibiyakokaido) when I searched in GG just a big hall, maybe even will be hold in front of it only

Guest judyannlou

A MATTER OF MY PERSPECTIVE THINKING

As I watched the cameo of YSY in HK3 on that scene where he was playing the guitar with a very pensive face, deep in thought while singing the song, it came to my mind what would be the lyrics of the song that made him so emotional though not crying but can see transparently clear the sad look in his eyes that touched me. Then I was wondering that maybe he was singing that song which is intended for HK3 but deeply inside the song was for someone else, might be for Bong Sun in M2F. Then through my daily surfing in this thread/ and other forums on the activities of YSY and other celeb., I came across the lyrics of the song which is "You Are In My Arm", which gave me a perspective view of that scene.

YOU ARE IN MY ARMS

YOUR VOICE HEARD IN THE STARS-COUNTING NIGHTS [When BS was watching the moon and the stars that night while waiting for a bus and suddenly JH arrived with his motorbike and invited her to ride with him.]

TO BE A CRACKING WHITE POLLEN SITTING ON YOUR FLOWER. [When they have dinner at BS house and was touched by BS prayers that made him emotional.]

YOUR BREATH I TRY FEELING WATCHING THE NIGHT SKY. [ When BS called JH that very very cold night when she was trapped on the roof top. that time JH heard her whispering call]

TO RIDE A FLEETING BOAT, STAYING IN YOUR LAKE. [ As they were riding in his motor bike happily and BS hugging him tightly after their runaway event/ having a joyride.

SHOULD YOU EVER LEAVE MY SIDE [First break -up by BS when she learned that JH was rich and the owner of PERCHE]

I WILL FOLLOW TO THE END, TO THE ENDS OF ENDS [ Been following her to the bridge, then JH said, "This bridge I would like to cross together with you", then went to the other side and watched the sun set view.]

MY LOVE YOU STAY IN MY ARMS AND CLOSE YOUR EYES. YOU STAY IN MY ARMS SHARE THE DREAM OF LOVE [At the rest house where they were sitting side by side with his arms at BS and snuggling each other while warming themselves at the fireplace.]

YOUR BEAUTIFUL SMILE REFLECTED ON THE GLASS. [ Riding in the bus with BS @ ep.15, where BS leaned on him with their hand holding each other, then JH smiled glancing/looking their reflection on the bus window glass.]

TO BE A SMOOTH SWEET WINE TOUCHING YOUR LIPS. [Kissing her lips passionately after BS kissed him back after the forced kiss that JH made @ the restaurant which they were drinking rice wine as JH said in further episodes as quoted "I only did it because there was a woman drinking rice wine in front of me and I wanted to know what it tasted like"

"

YOUR FACE, TOO MANY FOR MY DRUNK EYES [When BS approached the drunk JH sitting along the side walk the said " Ah your Officer Cha Bong Sun" the later when BS assisted him to the PC then JH hugged BS with his two handcuffed hands and was about to kiss her again after the short/snap kiss, but passed out]

TO BE QUIET SPRING HAZE CIRCLING AROUND OUR SIDE. [When BS visited JH at his new office while he was on the wall painting work, then she hugged him, then after that JH was sitting on the table while BS was standing, leaning and being hugged by JH surrounded by the yellow on-going painted walls like a blooming Sun Flower during spring time which they made a cross finger promise never to break-up.]

SHOULD YOU EVER LEAVE MY SIDE. I WILL FOLLOW TO THE END, TO THE ENDS OF ENDS [ When JH fetched BS at the police station on their second break-up and he ride with her in the bus then walked withe her to her residence but was stumbled over at the stockpiled garbage.]

MY LOVE YOU STAY IN MY ARMS AND CLOSE YOUR EYES. YOU STAY IN MY ARMS AND SHARE THE DREAMS OF LOVE. WHEN THE DARKNESS FALLS AND YOUR FULL HEART NEEDS A PLACE TO LEAN. YOU STAY IN MY ARMS AND SHARE THE DREAMS OF LOVE [ At ep. 15 when they were at the workplace at the bag factory, BS was in his arms, together were asleep peacefully and were showered with the sweet smelling rose petals]. THE END

Happy reading and Thank YOU

A MATTER OF MY PERSPECTIVE THINKING

As I watched the cameo of YSY in HK3 on that scene where he was playing the guitar with a very pensive face, deep in thought while singing the song, it came to my mind what would be the lyrics of the song that made him so emotional though not crying but can see transparently clear the sad look in his eyes that touched me. Then I was wondering that maybe he was singing that song which is intended for HK3 but deeply inside the song was for someone else, might be for Bong Sun in M2F. Then through my daily surfing in this thread/ and other forums on the activities of YSY and other celeb., I came across the lyrics of the song which is "You Are In My Arm", which gave me a perspective view of that scene.

YOU ARE IN MY ARMS

YOUR VOICE HEARD IN THE STARS-COUNTING NIGHTS [When BS was watching the moon and the stars that night while waiting for a bus and suddenly JH arrived with his motorbike and invited her to ride with him.]

TO BE A CRACKING WHITE POLLEN SITTING ON YOUR FLOWER. [When they have dinner at BS house and was touched by BS prayers that made him emotional.]

YOUR BREATH I TRY FEELING WATCHING THE NIGHT SKY. [ When BS called JH that very very cold night when she was trapped on the roof top. that time JH heard her whispering call]

TO RIDE A FLEETING BOAT, STAYING IN YOUR LAKE. [ As they were riding in his motor bike happily and BS hugging him tightly after their runaway event/ having a joyride.

SHOULD YOU EVER LEAVE MY SIDE [First break -up by BS when she learned that JH was rich and the owner of PERCHE]

I WILL FOLLOW TO THE END, TO THE ENDS OF ENDS [ Been following her to the bridge, then JH said, "This bridge I would like to cross together with you", then went to the other side and watched the sun set view.]

MY LOVE YOU STAY IN MY ARMS AND CLOSE YOUR EYES. YOU STAY IN MY ARMS SHARE THE DREAM OF LOVE [At the rest house where they were sitting side by side with his arms at BS and snuggling each other while warming themselves at the fireplace.]

YOUR BEAUTIFUL SMILE REFLECTED ON THE GLASS. [ Riding in the bus with BS @ ep.15, where BS leaned on him with their hand holding each other, then JH smiled glancing/looking their reflection on the bus window glass.]

TO BE A SMOOTH SWEET WINE TOUCHING YOUR LIPS. [Kissing her lips passionately after BS kissed him back the forced kiss that JH made @ the restaurant which they were drinking suju(instead of wine)]

YOUR FACE, TOO MANY FOR MY DRUNK EYES [JH hugged BS with his two handcuffed hands and was about to kiss her again after the short/snap kiss, but passed out]

TO BE QUIET SPRING HAZE CIRCLING AROUND OUR SIDE. [When BS visited JH at his new office while was on the wall painting work, then she hugged him, the after that JH was sitting on the table while BS was standing, leaning and being hugged by JH surrounded by the yellow on-going painted walls like a blooming Sun Flower during spring time.]

SHOULD YOU EVER LEAVE MY SIDE. I WILL FOLLOW TO THE END, TO THE ENDS OF ENDS [When JH fetched BS at the police station and ride with her in the bus then to her residence but was stumbled over at the stockpiled garbage.]

MY LOVE YOU STAY IN MY ARMS AND CLOSE YOUR EYES. YOU STAY IN MY ARMS AND SHARE THE DREAMS OF LOVE. WHEN THE DARKNESS FALLS AND YOUR FULL HEART NEEDS A PLACE TO LEAN. YOU STAY IN MY ARMS AND SHARE THE DREAMS OF LOVE [ At ep. 15 when they were at the workplace at the bag factory, BS was in his arms, together were asleep peacefully and were showered with the sweet smelling rose petals]. THE END

Happy reading and Thank YOU

Oh Gosh!!! This is wonderful! Can I share this to other Siyoon fans!!!! Nice analysis, bits of puzzle falling into places!!! :)

Guest judyannlou

It's Ok, for I love to share my little psychic imagination. When Athena was in the middle of filming, which the drama was not aired yet, then I came across a picture clip of LJA and JWS and my imagination traveled but I refrained from making any speculations until such time that the drama was aired. Though I did not comment on any article before but I have the strong feelings that there is love on the air between them. Until such time when the paparatzi tailed and stalked their activities after the drama ended the final episode that they publicized their dating., then I said to myself that my speculation is true but I felt sad for the too much publicity.

By the way, please correct me if I'm wrong whether I misheard it, I heard YSY mentioned Lee Ji Ah in his video clip on HK3 filming, somewhere @ 2.14 -2.18min while practicing his guitar singing the "You in My Arms". Please re-watch it on this linkhttp://kites.vn/thread/yoon-si-yoon-king-of-baking-king-of-rating-happy-lunar-new-year--6570-81-1.html on page 81 @ # 801