6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Guest spoonlord23

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this site is confusing hopefully 6theory doesnt delete every single thread/forum made on the site or the about me pages took me a whule to make mine :(  ps how do u finds threads on the site really confusing

Guest GoP-Demon

wow a lot of you are insulting soompi.... this is probably why 6theory got closed for today.....

Soompi is a lot more mature than 6theory... I like the calmness -.-.. Also, a lot less trolls.

Guest Myumeful

wow a lot of you are insulting soompi.... this is probably why 6theory got closed for today.....

Soompi is a lot more mature than 6theory... I like the calmness -.-.. Also, a lot less trolls.

It's a big change. It's like going from New York to Brussels. ^^

LMAO , I made this account long before my 6theory account, never actually used it though.

And Swag anyone can tell it's you 

apparently me too i tried to sign up and it said my email was already used haha

I disagree.

6theory's membership contains only of professional and mature humans that interact with one another in peace and tranquillity. All exchanges of opinion follow orderly conduct and people use adult language as much as they can.

6theory is indeed a very professional forum that ranks among its peers as one of the most successful businesses in the world..

No idea what 6theory is but looks like there's a lot of you guys here currently. (or maybe just one person creating multiple accounts or something D:) :lol: How did you guys decide on moving here?

los i just googled "6theory offline" and this was the first result i new about this site befor but i just thought they posted kpop news and people could comment didnt know there were forums and stuff but 6theory is easier to navigate this site is really confusing

Guest monkeyinabarrel

6 theory withdrawal thread....

Lol either way you guys will have to get your mini cooper together

6 theory-down due to bad behavior

Soompi-mods/some members won't take your attitudes to keenly like back on 6 theory

Guest CandyGirl89

Just a suggestion

Someone should maybe make a new forum for 6theory members because these soompi members dont seem to like us

So if you all don't like soompi, then why are you here? Stay away from soompi and become more civilized so that 6theory forums will reopen...

If you want to stay then respect the rules here.

everybody has every right to be on this site if they want like others said they already made accounts if you were on 6theory you'd know that no one bashes the site i dont know why they put "offline until people respect the site" maybe as joke since they might be updating the site but even trolls dont talk about it people are pretty respectfull maybe not to each other but they are to the site 

Archived