[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kaelstorm

im only worried as to how long the strike will last. time is running out for teuk he has to enlist! gosh i hope it wont be like the previous time where it lasted 2months.

this vid is during sora in SG for MAMA 2011,not sure before or after MAMA.she speak english very good.enjoy watching :)

dont want to talk about today marathon episode better search something about sora and leeteuk :lol:

Kang Sora - On Style Magazine

Guest tuongninh

this vid is during sora in SG for MAMA 2011,not sure before or after MAMA.she speak english very good.enjoy watching  :)  

dont want to talk about today marathon episode better search something about sora and leeteuk  :lol:

http://youtu.be/PXVvAQr5WPU

wow, her English is so good ....................

Don't know if this has been posted here or not but is just a quick update about Sora. I find it in DH2 thread that she will be part of the OST. What you guys think about that? Can't wait to hear Sora singing not only in the drama but also serenading Teuk ^^

this vid is during sora in SG for MAMA 2011,not sure before or after MAMA.she speak english very good.enjoy watching  :)  

dont want to talk about today marathon episode better search something about sora and leeteuk  :lol:

http://youtu.be/PXVvAQr5WPU

This was after the MAMA 2011...

I knew she knew how to speak English but then I get surprised every time I hear her speak in English.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Happy Sunday Fighting Dimples~

@33ru_mieru - Was it red? lol. Sorry. I thought it was pink. So I guess it is the same bag. Hahaha. Magic bag of Sora.

NO NO Eagle eye teuksoralover!! You are right!! I was wrong LOL!! I can't even differentiate dark pink from red -_-''

redpy.jpg

(cr. angelsubs for the video. cr. mbc for epi 07 of Dimple Couple)

dh2x.jpg

(cr. facebook.com/dreamhigh2)

Don't know if this has been posted here or not but is just a quick update about Sora. I find it in DH2 thread that she will be part of the OST. What you guys think about that? Can't wait to hear Sora singing not only in the drama but also serenading Teuk ^^

Waaaa...can't wait for this too...hrm...suddenly remind me of Leeteuk's never ending praises...

epi07good01.jpg

ep07good02.jpg

(cr. angelsubs for videos and subs - cr. mbc for epi 07 of Dimple Couple)

epi16good03.jpg

epi16good04.jpg

(cr. kshownow.net for videos and subs - cr. mbc for epi 16 of Dimple Couple)

Gosh Leeteuk's praises to Sora keeps getting longer and longer..good at acting, good at piano, such a nice person, tall...

better and better everyday at MC, good at anyything~~, good at singing and dancing.

Sora also so nice, always speak good of her husband in front of everybody... "because of you~" ^v^

Is Teuk referring the dancing and singing to what he has seen earlier or is he referring to Sora's preparation in Dream High 2?? :P

*Delusional mode delusional mode*...Ahh..I am curious how involve Leeteuk is for Sora's preparation in Dream High 2...

I am more curious of Hae Sung now....how this "untalented" girl going through her 6 months transformation??

epi16closer.jpg

LOL....after all the praises....all that Leeteuk wants is to have Sora closer to him :)

Guest kaelstorm

CALLING OUT TO ALL FELLOW FDs!!

SORA NEEDS OUR HELP TO VOTE!

click on this link --> http://kids.daum.net...tournament/list

you will then be able to see the following. click on the red highlighted box! which is the dream high voting.

b3119313b07eca80a250ac54912397dda1448328.png

you will then be directed to vote! it is something like the ideal world cup like what koreans play. where they pit two against each other, and you choose your favourite among the two. and then they will put together those you have chosen until you choose the final winner!!

Untwitled.jpg

after you have chosen your best 8 out of the 16, you will see something like this :

Untwitlsed.jpg

it will then direct you to vote again to choose your favourite 4!!

Untitled-1.jpg

Untwsistlsed.jpg

after this will be choosing the final winner which i guess everyone here should vote for sora. it will show you this :

Untwsistslsed.jpg

click on the red highlighted box and it will bring you to the results page!

as of now, sora is no.2 with jiyeon being in the lead.

Untwsistslsead.jpg

come on FDs!! vote as many times as you can! multiple votes are allowed!! lets bring sora to the top!! fighting!!!

*back to voting* happy.gif

@ kaelstorm

Woah thanks for the news and updates on Sora. I will vote for her! :)

@ 33ru_mieru

I miss and love all the praises from Leeteuk to his baby princess too :) but one thing he never praise her for is her cooking skills.. Haha :) but I'm sure Sora will work hard and prepare better dishes for him in the near future :)

Aww... I'm dying to watch the fortune teller and everland ep!!!!

EDIT

120204 Super Junior’s Complete Awards List For 2011-2012

Super Junior didn’t deserve these awards.. they EARNED these awards.

This is the complete list of all the awards Super Junior brought home for the year 2011 to the early 2012. Over 50 awards won by our boys. They deserved every well earned trophy. Check out the list below:

Seoul Music Awards

21st SMA Bonsang

21st SMA Daesang

ALLKPOP Awards

Best Male Group

Best Song of the Year

Best Choreography

Best Social Media Personality (Siwon)

Golden Disk Awards

Popularity Award

MSN Japan

Disk Bonsang Best Selling Act of the Year

Disk Daesang

MSN International (#1 Poll)

MNET Asian Music Awards (MAMA)

Best Male Group

Singapore’s Choice Award

Album of the Year

Melon Music Awards

Top 10 Artist Winners

Netizen Popularity Award

Mashable Awards

Must Follow Personality

Viral Video of the Year

Best Mobile Game (Super Junior SHAKE)

Must Follow Musician in Social Media

Yahoo! Asia Buzz Awards

Taiwan Top Searched Group

Asia’s Top Searched Group

Hong Kong Top Searched Group

Korea Top Search Group

Taiwan KKBox Music Awards

Best Korean Singer of the Year

Taiwan

Taiwan Album King

Philippines

Philippine Album King

Philippines KPOP Convention

Best Male Group

Album of the Year

Youtube KPOP Awards

Most Viewed Video of the Year

Asia Song Festival

Highest Asia Singer Award

Korean Best Dresser Awards

Best Dressed Singer

Korea in Motion Festival

Most Popular Music

MBC Entertainment Awards

Special Award (Singer Division)

Show Rookie Award (Heechul)

MC Special Award (Kyuhyun)

SBS Entertainment Awards

37. Best Entertainer (Shindong)

38. Excellence Award for Talk Show (Leeteuk)

2011 Bugs Music Awards

Netizen Popularity

Best Male Group

SBS MTV Best of the Best

Top Rival (Super Junior vs. Big Bang)

Global Chinese Golden Chart Award

Most Popular Group (SJ-M)

Go KPOP Music Awards

Favorite artist/band

Best Male Solo (Yesung)

Best Single 2011

Best Album 2011

Best Boyband

Most promising artist/band

Best User Of English (Siwon)

Best Musical Ability (Kyuhyun)

Best MV (Mr Simple)

Sexiest Male Singer (Siwon)

Source: crellosa.tumblr.com + SHINDONG PHILLIPINES via sujukings.

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: eteukismine

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

Credits to sup3rjunior.com

I'm so proud of all the boys and most proud of our Leader Park! Really did a great job leading his members :)

And I'm so excited for 19th Feb as I'll be watching their concert in Singapore!!! Yippee!!! :)

The other time I went to MAMA and saw our DC interaction along the back stage:) this time hopefully Leeteuk will mention about Sora during the concert :)

Guest teuksoralover

Yeah. that should be the way...*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Hahaha. It seems like guys will really like it that way. :) Btw, I just wanna ask you if the team is subbing the latest episode of Teukso. If yes, is it going to be available soon? I hope this is not too much to ask. No pressure or rush. I just like your subs. :) If not, it is okay. We understand that you guys might be busy. :)

And thank you natali for Sora's vid. :) I remember that she tweeted a photo wearing the same outfit in Singapore. I hope she teaches Teuk English. lol.

@33ru_mieru - Haha. You know what is funny.. I thought I was color blind for a second. lol. I was like, "I thought it was pink but am I seeing it wrong?" lol. We need eagle eyes with this couple. I am also curious about how Teuk helps Sora with her role since she mentioned during the press conference that he helped her. How involve is Teuk? *haha. delusion mode*

@kaelstorm - thanks for the info. I voted already and will vote again. Go baby princess. :) She deserves it.. her acting was superb!

Since some FDs are sharing stuff about things they observe in the past episodes because we don't have a new episode.. :( I would like to share mine.. :)

Is it just me or Teuk really has a tendency to be a lil perverted ahjusshi.. (lol. sorry for calling him that.. no offense.. it is joke.)

In this episode where they decide to watch tv and Teuk suggested what if they watch something erotic. lol.

In kshow subs they did not show this sub but on FDs subs.. it showed. :)

Untitled-10.jpg

And this a pic of leeteuk during SS4 Taiwan.. look at him sticking his tongue out like Sora's mannerisms.. And that cute duck expression.

1-6.jpg

CREDIT: sup3rjunior.com.

I didn't know he has two ear piercing on his left ear.. I tot it was only one on each ear? Sorry maybe I didnt really notice him in the past...

And lol about the "erotic show" thingy :)

Sometimes I kinda feel that Sora is abit scare of him... But I can clearly understand that he's a grown up man and she's so beautiful and perfect in his eyes...

The ep where they are writing down the 10 rules for their Dimple House... The part where Sora said "No peeking when someone is showering" and Leeteuk reply was "I will open the door for u if you need to use the toilet..." and Sora's face was like ..... Kinda lost for words. Lol. I like to see how pure and shy she was as she always says she lack dating experience. So I guess Ahjusshi Park is so happy to know how pure and inexperience his wife is :)

Hahaha. It seems like guys will really like it that way. :) Btw, I just wanna ask you if the team is subbing the latest episode of Teukso. If yes, is it going to be available soon? I hope this is not too much to ask. No pressure or rush. I just like your subs. :) If not, it is okay. We understand that you guys might be busy. :)

Yeah. we will continue doing the subbing until my translators say otherwise though the whole thingy will take awhile...

The translators have already given me the transcript, im doing the rest presently. ive done abt 1/6 of the timing..not inclusive of the typesetting, re-editing and various qc checks that have to be done..

its a 720p video, so i will encode it as small as possible without reducing the picture quality...

will revert with updates

wow, her English is so good ....................

yeh, she's really good at English. This clip also shows off her perfect look with a close approach to her face. She has extremely fair & smooth skin, including her hands ...so jealous....Now, i understand more on the reason why Lee Teuk keeps staring at her and always want to hold her hands..

@kaelstorm: i voted for SORA already. It's no limitation on the multiple votes but how about the timeline ? is it ok if i vote for her many times per day ? cause i see that  Jiyeon's score is quite far from our SORA. Make her number one pls ....Fighting !!!!!!

Oh really LT suggested to see something erotic ? REALLY ??? :blink: oh god....so is that the reason why SORA rejected by saying "antue" then, a chain of "anhi" (not sure if it's correct pronunciation). I though that she said those when he mentioned Sunny , but the fact is not that ??

And i'm also so much excited to look forward to her singing OST in DH2 ...Amazing !!!!:w00t:

The erotic video line was something i mentioned when the episode aired..since he said it in english...so it was obvious LOL no translation needed. That channel came up as they were searching for what to watch and he teased her about watching it...from the episode it seemed quite innocent.

I don't know how leeteuk is in reality (we may only see his celebrity being)but i watched him on a show..Introducing Star Friend a few years back..where they pick partners with the girls on the show. These were non celebrities(the girls)..he was with one for a few shows and all of a sudden stopped picking her. The reasons may be many-that the PD asked him to or he did it on his own. That really had an impact on me. For those that follow him is there a pattern with him on this? In that show i got a feeling that he gets cold to a woman after awhile..maybe she wasn't what he wanted or maybe they were made them into a couple in the news and he wanted to get rid of that image...whatever the reason his coldness there scared me a bit . I so hope that this is more than a show for them. It's getting sad especially since they will not be filming due to the strike and leeteuk doesn't have much time left.

I'm hoping they are communicating.

This is exactly what happened with Hwanyobi..after the strike they became distant it seemed and they taped only a few shows after and were done. I hope that isn't the case here.

Anyway watched angelsubs episode up to 5 today. They really are cute together and i hope they will not be leaving the show too soon. So many things still need to be done-honeymoon,wedding dress,housewarming,meet parents...so on...

Hai Fighting Dimples!

I just wanna drop by to post some goodies to lighten up the thread which is fulled with frustration because of no new episode this week. Apparently, there is a fan from Dimples Couple baidu bar came to SS4 Taiwan and she made a Dimples Couple board and pull it up in the concert. By the help of her friends who kept calling "oopa" as Teuk approached the fans during his solo part, she finally got Teuk's attention, he was a bit surprised at first when he saw the board then he looked quiet shy with a bright big smile on his face.

Here is the "bobo" board she made:

960a304e251f95ca36b2760.jpg

71cf3bc79f3df8dc207a6b2.jpg

(Credit: 凱莉小酒窩 DC baidu bar)

She also posted a long fan accounts on baidu bar with details about Teuk's reaction, I'm not gonna translate it here since there are other FDs who can do it much better than me. Here is the link to her thread on baidu : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1400010227. FDs please check it out and take time to trans for everybody.

Nice weekends chingu ah! ^-^

Guest kaelstorm

@ami189 there's no limit to the amount of votes you can cast per day. 

please vote as many times as possible guys!! and spread around!! :)

on a side note, there's news that the strike will last at least one month. so everybody, keep calm and stay prepared. the worst is yet to come :( feeling so empty without DC this week lmao.

edit:

from baidu dimple couple bar.

"infinity challege PD has commented on the strike. he said that the purpose of the strike is for the MBC president to step down completely. the strike is progressing into the heated phase, as such the programmes will stop broadcasting. it will instead be broadcasting re-runs of the program, with the possibility of it being long-term."

*starts praying that the president step down immediately*

I miss our couple so much!!! I can't believe we are gonna have to wait weeks before seeing them interacting again dry.gif

In order to avoid depression I've been watching "Explorers of the human body" with SJ and I can seriously  say I LMAO every time!!! The guys are so funny!! Love them!! (but I love Siwon and Kyuhyun more!! blush.gif)

I'm so proud of all the boys and most proud of our Leader Park! Really did a great job leading his members :)

And I'm so excited for 19th Feb as I'll be watching their concert in Singapore!!!o  Yippee!!! :)

The other time I went to MAMA and saw our DC interaction along the back stage:) this time hopefully Leeteuk will mention about Sora during the concert :)

Me too!! They work sooooo hard... they deserved every single award they got!!! :)

Enjoy the concert!! You have no idea how I envy you (in a good way, of course!) I don't know if I'll ever be able to see them live... :(