[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest chikuma

This thread become slow and gloomy,oh  i wish that there are still wgm tomorrow.At the certain time i begin to lose hope on this couple.What i mean is i'm trying to cope and realise maybe they are not in 'stage of loving relationship' yet. It's true that Leetuk likes Sora and Sora also has feeling for him.But maybe they are stil in early stage of close friendship.Whatever and however i want so much to ship this couple, i think maybe they are not ready yet essp the time is running out and Leetuk already prepare to enlist military.I sincerely hope Leetuk will do something special to Sora this upcoming 18th Feb and let us know about it.Missing them too much make me delusional ha..ha

oh this thread :o where is everyone lets spazz again guys.i know no new news about teukso but dont leave this thread and become SR.dont lose the spirit please ^_^

anyone knows how long leeteuk in taiwan for SS4?sora is busy with DH2.i hope they still texting each other and talk on phone :)

miss you all FD~

sora at tving fancam

sora update :)

whb38o.jpg

231g9l.jpg

Guest kaelstorm

teuk will be performing till 5th in taiwan. then on the 18th and 19th, ss4 in singapore. YES 18TH :( hope they film one episode before the 18th. that is, if MBC staff decides to be nice and get over with the meaningless stirke. then in march there will be one more ss4 in macau.

Guest tuongninh

#SS4TaiwanDay2 Now is Shindong solo twinkle, before leeteuk got Sora's board from a fan and he hold it :D [cr: @TaiwanLuvSJ] *quoted image*

your news made my day, I really want to see a video or a pic...

#SS4TaiwanDay2 Now is Shindong solo twinkle, before leeteuk got Sora's board from a fan and he hold it :D [cr: @TaiwanLuvSJ] *quoted image*

Yup, Chinese fans are going crazy over this news. Some more tweets:

#SS4TaiwanDay2 During Teuk's solo, he received a mini signboard with Sora on it. [cr:小墮-ayakiss-]

[cr:showsu] 特哥solo, 環繞2樓送花 第一個是男飯lol 後來拿了飯做的素拉牌子 >< 然後跟左天一樣抱了2樓的飯... 還緊握飯的手><

Translation: Teuk Solo, went around 2nd floor to give the flowers, the first one was a male fan lol. then later he took a Sora board from fan >< then later he went and hug 2nd floor fan (same as yesterday... he also hold the fan hand tightly ><

No pic or video yet . A good news for gloomy days of FDs ^-^

@natali: Oh so you know my sis. Wah!! Soompi is a such small place ^^, yeah Nina was a hard core HyeSun's fan and she still is, she even made a trip to Korea to visit HS's coffee shop last year. However, because of her new job, she has to travel a lot, that's why she can't post as often as before, she's a SR now. I'll tell her about you later when I meet her again (she is on another trip now). It's so nice to meet you here :)

i'm addicted to this couple.. knowing the news about leeteuk hold sora's standee is somehow makes me happy. both leeteuk & sora is so quiet for the past few days in twitter. leeteuk of coz is buzy with concert and stuffs. i check my twitter just now & found out sora also did check her twitter 7hours ago but she didn't post anything.

My link

i'm waiting for her & teukie's tweet post everday. hope she's happy & doing well even she's been a bit low key these days. blush.gif

Guest tuongninh

I saw her wearing it in Busan. But I didn't see it after. we are talking abt the FJ's mission right?...good, so she loves the bracelet...*quoted image*

abt he dress style for LT, that I didn't know. WOW...Sora is so brave...is that some kind of a confession...hahahahaha

she wore it in ep 8 when she was waiting for leeteuk and in ep 13 when she clean the leek

she wore it in ep 8 when she was waiting for leeteuk and in ep 13 when she clean the leek

@ marrqs

If u look at pg 26 of this thread, there is a pic of Sora at a press conference and she was seen wearing the braclet also and if you look at more earlier pages from here, I think there are pics showing her wearing it more than 2 times out side WGM.

Not just Sora, even Leeteuk he also mention about Sora many times outside WGM. If u look at very early pages from here. For example Sukira. He talks about Sora more than 2 times. The call out in ShinDong's SSTP and oso in one of the episode from Strong Heart but I dunno which ep, Boom actually asked him and tease him something about his marriage life and Leeteuk have a very quick answer like saying disappointedly "we are only weekends married couple.. :("

120204 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Really you guys are daebak!!

120201-5 Super Junior 4, 4 day concert Taiwan Compilation

Related Post: 120204 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Fighting!!!!

@special1004: The second concert has ended..^^ This is something I’ve always felt, but I really love our members so much!!.. I tried to imagine my life in the future without these guys.. I realized I might die right away.. Let’s bring on all the energy and do well until the last day! Really you guys are daebak!! What will happen if I start liking guys after this?ㅋㅋㅋ

Credit: Lee Teuk (special1004)

Translation by:  Jo (allrisexiahtic) 

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by uksujusid

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS 

Credits to Sup3rJunior.com

...Leader Park, I don't think it's a good idea liking guys after this... Remember u still have Sora! Kekeke

Guest 33ru_mieru

Picture taken from SS4 - Day 2 in Taiwan (03 Feb 2012)

d2ss4.jpg

Leeteuk & Sora with Sungmin support!!!!

special thanks / cr. to pluspan from tieba baidu)

Guest fightinglala

Good vibes! Did someone posted this already?? I'm sorry if I posted this again.

@Dimple_Couple NOW THIS! FINALLY WE HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS! :) 

"#SS4TaiwanDay2 Now is Shindong solo twinkle, before leeteuk got Sora's board from a fan and he hold it [cr:

@TaiwanLuvSJ]

Lana67 confirmed this and said,"Yup, Chinese fans are going crazy over this news. Some more tweets:

#SS4TaiwanDay2 During Teuk's solo, he received a mini signboard with Sora on it. [cr:小墮-ayakiss-]

[cr:showsu] 特哥solo, 環繞2樓送花 第一個是男飯lol 後來拿了飯做的素拉牌子 >< 然後跟左天一樣抱了2樓的飯... 還緊握飯的手>< <br style="font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; ">

Translation: Teuk Solo, went around 2nd floor to give the flowers, the first one was a male fan lol. then later he took a Sora board from fan >< then later he went and hug 2nd floor fan (same as yesterday... he also hold the fan hand tightly 

GOOD VIBES EVERYONE! DIMPLE COUPLE FIGHTING!

:D

credit@Karis Hannah

Gabby (@ItsmeGHAB)

*quoted image*

Hey dear, did you read fan accounts under the pic? At first  ELFs who were far away saw that scene and thought the fans handed Sora's standee to Teuk but according to a fan who was nearer to Teuk, he took the standee himself . Teuk recognized it because those fans were screaming Sora's name in the beginning and after he took the board they screamed again haha. Did I read it right? Please correct me if there is anything wrong 33ru_mieru, ya know my Chinese sucks :sweatingbullets:. Anyway, this news makes me a bit excited inside although I always tell myself this is just a show.

*quoted image*

OMG that is too cute! Great fans. Yes this is only a show and we need to enjoy it but not get too immersed in it.

I was watching Come To play where Leeteuk was a guest (no other SJ  members) and he was great. LMJ

was on the same show with him. The show was taped a year and a half ago but his views were probably

similar. Angelsubs on dailymotion have the episode complete.  He seems to be a pretty practical guy. Wants a girl with

good social standing..etc...what a Mom would look for in a girl. Anyway he was quite charming on the show.

Guest teuksoralover

Hi FDs. Why so quiet? :) I was busy and just went back to this thread and was surprise that it did not move. :( Cmon guys, just like what natali said.. Don't lose the FD spirit. :)

@hellokittymao - I really hope they will atleast spend valentines day together too. Ahm, about the strong heart episode.. I saw that one too.. Is that what he really said? If that is what he said then that is kinda sad but that was a long time ago.. hearts change. lol. When I saw the vid, I thought what he said was.. "We only see each other on the weekends." So, I don't know.. Correct me if I am wrong. :)

@natali - Yes! I'm with you. Let us have the spirit. Sora's pic & vid was lovely. I have to say that she really has long legs.

@kiminaeka - Did he really take the mini-board himself? Awwww... We have shippers from Taiwan too. Teuk was probably surprise to see that too. Hahaha. And Lana67, I really do hope that what you read in chinese was right too! :)

@hiedi - So they were both online too? I went to their FB page earlier and saw someone posted too that he/she saw both teuk and sora online but bot of them did not post anything.. "hmmm.. delusion mode*...

@33ru_mieru - Besides Sora's mini board is also Teuk's miniboard, right? That is what I see from the picture. Correct me if that is not him.. he did not take his?? :)

Anyways, saw something on tumblr guys.. Someone noticed this on DH2.. Do you remember Sora's magic bag during their school date? Hahaha. I think it is the same bag but of different color. The one she used during the date is pink right?.. this one is red though but I think they are the same style. lol.

tumblr_lytoromHqu1qjq15mo1_500.jpg

I also saw an interesting twit from an elf regarding Sora's character on DH2..

Untitled-8.jpg

LOL. Some elfs are really showing their support for this couple.. relating everything.. :)

BTW, so what is the show going to be later? Who might watch the live stream? :)

Can't wait for some fancams of Teuk's solo. Haha.

@33ru_meiru

Thank you so much for the pic!! Finally some good news about this couple :)

Btw anyone noe whether what show will MBC be showing at 5pm? Any news?

EDIT

Saw someone from WGM Leeteuk SJ sora FB posted that Kyu's Chinese WGM will be airing today. Is it true??

Kang Sora - tving Ver.1 CF

Kang Sora - tving Ver.2 CF

finally~this thread is alive again kekeke ;)

teuksoralover yes spirit with us in here :)

33ru_mieru thx for sharing the pic,i believe many DC lovers love sungmin cuz he's loyal to our DC :)

Lana67 last time i hear is she's busy with her uni and wow now she's working already.she's like you too always sharing good news hahaha.thanks :)