Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

actually, I think she's sad not YSY, cause they loved each other (not sure ^^) but she was too shy to express, and then he gave her a MP3 (recorder), but she lost it, till he almost went somewhere (idk, but he had to go). Then, she found that MP3 and run to him, say something and they said goodbye

he appeared not long, about 7 minutes, but it's emotion, I love this song sing by YSY, love his voice, almost make me cry, I wanna hear full song sad.gif

his voice in this link, I dont know what song is it

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=siyoon&no=49467&page=1&bbs=

someone uploaded that video but it was remove by utube, tomorrow I'll try to upload again

Twitter page with the comment: “As you know, I was called a flying squirrel in High Kick 2, but I had to be killed in a fall from a mountain in High Kick 3"

Here is the story of the sad cameo episode:

Ha sun met seniors at a cafe by chance. And They recall the past with si yoon.

freshman ha sun fell in love at first sight as soon as she saw siyoon.

So she joined member of his rock-climbing club. But She was too shy so couldn't confess love to him.

Oneday, Si yoon gave her MP3 player. But Ha sun lost it & couldn't hearld song in it.

Later, Si yoon asked to her "Did you heard song?" but Ha sun said "yes" She worried about siyoon dissapointed that so she tell a lie to him. Before long Si yoon went army two years. And Ha sun wait & miss him.

After He came back, Ha sun couldn't confee him.

But Oneday, She found MP3 player and finally hearld his song& confession of love to her

So she ran into him with joy to bus terminal. Finally She said to him" I love you from the first time" So they finally know each other's love.

Si yoon saied to her "thank you" & send text message " See you two days later, We went a long way round ....but.. Thanks...^^

But 2days later Ha sun hearld that Siyoon died in falling from Ji Ri mountain by accident.

And oneday, Ha sun got late letter from him. In this letter he wrote" Sometimes I felt that sunset is very beatiful. I want to see this beautiful sunset with u" So Ha sun cried & cried.....

1328244927_201202031402143875206701_0jpg.gif

1328244927_201202031402233876206701_0jpg.gif

1328244927_201202031402243876206701_0.jpg

Guest judyannlou

Well he kissed her several times, the first kiss was at the car after the incident when BS met her ex- bf, the the second was when they were in the restaurant after the finding incident by BS of the supposedly stolen bag which he kissed her twice that is after BS kissed her (but actually, his kissing performance was done several re-takes which we don't know for how many times it was).The 3rd scene was when he was drunk the he called for CBS, the cop, his wife to get her, then gave her a surprised kiss.The 4th scene which was in the last episode before they parted, he kissed her on the chics. So if were talking about how many time did YSY/SJH kissed LJA/CBS in the recently aired drama M2F, then my answer would be 5 times.

I have also a trivia question, how many times did they hug each other, CBS/LJA and SJH/YSY?

Well he kissed her several times, the first kiss was at the car after the incident when BS met her ex- bf, the the second was when they were in the restaurant after the finding incident by BS of the supposedly stolen bag which he kissed her twice that is after BS kissed her (but actually, his kissing performance was done several re-takes which we don't know for how many times it was).The 3rd scene was when he was drunk the he called for CBS, the cop, his wife to get her, then gave her a surprised kiss.The 4th scene which was in the last episode before they parted, he kissed her on the chics. So if were talking about how many time did YSY/SJH kissed LJA/CBS in the recently aired drama M2F, then my answer would be 5 times.

I have also a trivia question, how many times did they hug each other, CBS/LJA and SJH/YSY?

Really at the last part? Oh why 5 times? You only mentioned 4...

Hugging scenes are a lot!!! Do you know how many?

He kissed him on the lips by only 3 times right?

Guest judyannlou

Yeah, 5 times since it was not specific that the kissed would be a lip kiss, if that is so, my answer would be 4 times:

1. Surprised stolen kiss in the car.

2. Restaurant kiss, 2 times, first the forced kiss then the 2nd was the returned passionate kiss, that is, after BS kissed him back.

3. Drunken surprised kiss.

That makes a total of 4 lip kiss, but in general kiss is a total of 5.

4. The chic's kiss, before they parted ways but they returned to each others' arms and together they walk side by side.

Regarding the hugs, I can't count it, for they done it countless times. That is why I do missed them very much the first k-drama that I'm addicted to especially to their corresponding OST which have a meaningful lyrics and smooth and soothing rhythm.

BTW, in his letter on HK3 it seemed to me that those words are intended for BS/JA, " SOMETIMES I FELT THAT SUNSET IS (was) VERY BEAUTIFUL. I WANT TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL SUNSET WITH YOU (again)"

I remembered those scenes when Jae crossed that bridge with Bong Sun and went to the other side to a place where they were looking at the horizon facing the sunset on that early evening. What a beautiful memorable scene for the Bong-Hee couple.

Yeah, 5 times since it was not specific that the kissed would be a lip kiss, if that is so, my answer would be 4 times:

1. Surprised stolen kiss in the car.

2. Restaurant kiss, 2 times, first the forced kiss then the 2nd was the returned passionate kiss, that is, after BS kissed him back.

3. Drunken surprised kiss.

That makes a total of 4 lip kiss, but in general kiss is a total of 5.

4. The chic's kiss, before they parted ways but they returned to each others' arms and together they walk side by side.

Regarding the hugs, I can't count it, for they done it countless times. That is why I do missed them very much the first k-drama that I'm addicted to especially to their corresponding OST which have a meaningful lyrics and smooth and soothing rhythm.

Really? This is the first Korean drama you are addicted with? For me, for romantic comedies, "Me Too Flower" is now my favorite! Although I love some of the others too like Baker King Kim Tak Goo, the first time I love Yoon Si Yoon because he is so innocent and sometime childish there :)

Guest judyannlou

I have love several K-dramas like historic/epic like DongYi, The Legend and etc, so with melodramas, detective or suspense dramas, but the thing is, I 'm just addicted to the M2F, maybe its because of the OST that suited well with the story of the drama which made me mesmerized the whole as one. In fact I have still several DVDs of K- dramas that I bought but then I still did not watch it, all I've done is surfing the internet with news of LJA and YSY.

Me too! I love Jumong, Queen Seon Dok, Hong Gil Dong as well... But my biggest craze was dramas with YSY on it like High Kick Through The Roof, Me Too Flower and most of all Baker King Kim Tak Goo... Although in the non YSY drama... I was very crazy before with What Happened in Bali and I'm Sorry I Love You which I think is one of the best drama i've seen...

Guest judyannlou

Yes I have several, random listing (not prioritized as favorites)

1. Ryu Jin 17. Gong Yu

2. Yoon Shi Yoon 18.Jang Dong Gun

3. Park Shi Ho 19. Lee Dong Gun

4.Yu ji Tae 20. Ji Jin Hee

5. Joo Jin Mo 21. Lee Sang Woo

6. Bae Yong Joon 22. Park Shin Yang

7.Song Il Guk

8.Song Jung Ki

9. Lee Jung Ki

10. Song Seung Heun

11.Lee Seung Gi

12.Bae Soo Bin

13. Cha Seung Won

14. Hyun Bin

15. Choi Si Won

16. Daniel Henny

There are many of them, but I can't remember their names only their faces. Whenever I came across a drama whom they are among the cast , I will certainly buy a DVD copy.

Yes I have several, random listing (not prioritized as favorites)

1. Ryu Jin 17. Gong Yu

2. Yoon Shi Yoon 18.Jang Dong Gun

3. Park Shi Ho 19. Lee Dong Gun

4.Yu ji Tae 20. Ji Jin Hee

5. Joo Jin Mo 21. Lee Sang Woo

6. Bae Yong Joon 22. Park Shin Yang

7.Song Il Guk

8.Song Jung Ki

9. Lee Jung Ki

10. Song Seung Heun

11.Lee Seung Gi

12.Bae Soo Bin

13. Cha Seung Won

14. Hyun Bin

15. Choi Si Won

16. Daniel Henny

There are many of them, but I can't remember their names only their faces. Whenever I came across a drama whom they are among the cast , I will certainly buy a DVD copy.

Wow you have so many favorites! I also like other actors but I do not follow them faithfully like the way I did with Yoon Si Yoon! For the others, I download their dramas but for Yoon Si Yoon, I buy them and even his personal dvd specials!