Prom 2012 Dresses

HOSHIKO--

Guest loverain.

I'm loving all the dresses posted so far. I'm thinking about getting a high-low dress for prom or maybe just a long one. 

@HOSHIKO--

omg ,  i think i'm in love, that dress is so  beautiful , i love the color and the design <3. But everything is in chinese :(  

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love looking at prom dresses. *-* I wish the high-low style was in when I had my prom. Here's what mine looked like:

Image9.png

I'm way in love with these babydoll dresses! So adorable and fun!

Image5-1.png

Image3-1.png

Image4.png

Image6.png

Image11.png

Image13.png

Image10.png

Image12.png

Guest veryhoney

Uh. My senior prom is in 5 months but I'm going as film crew because then I get paid to go and they even get me a black dress because they want everyone to look good for appearances and they can't have the film crew in jeans and tees. So I mean technically, I won't get to choose the dress of my dreams but the fact that I'm getting money and going for free pretty much makes up for that.

But if I could, I would totally go for a high low dress and if I had no limit on my budget whatsoever my dream dress would be

*quoted image*

but....that will never happen...it's still nice to imagine though.

OMG this dress .. is a dream!

Guest sixthgun

I love looking at prom dresses. *-* I wish the high-low style was in when I had my prom. Here's what mine looked like:

*quoted image*

I'm way in love with these babydoll dresses! So adorable and fun!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Oh my goodness! Where did you find these adorable babydoll dresses? My class prom is this May, i'm so excited! (:

Guest CitrusFlower

PromGirl-483860572.jpg

I got this authentic La Femme dress last year for prom. I only wore it once so if anyone is interest you can message me about it. It retails for $298, if your really interested you can name your price

Guest severus

i know high-low dresses look cute now.. and on selena gomez...

but if not chosen carefully, you'll be wearing the mullet of dresses .. short in the front and long in the back

Guest SLEEK_SUSHI

My dream dress would definitely be the dress worn by yukari, the character from PARADISE KISS. In the movie she wore a stunning gown for the runway.

ParadiseKiss2011DVDRipmkv_004693063.jpg

ParadiseKiss2011DVDRipmkv_004710163.jpg

ParadiseKiss2011DVDRipmkv_004720841.jpg

(sorry I couldn't find a really good picture of it)

Guest danaboo

so what exactly is the dress code difference between junior prom and senior prom ? someone told me that for junior prom most people wear short dresses and then long gowns for senior ?

Guest druella

9qctvs.jpg     2lbngcg.jpg

That's basically what my prom dress looks like. The top of it is a bit different, but it's pretty close. It's my cousin's old dress.

Guest EatMyTaro

Had to verify my account just to join in on this thread ^^ I'm so excited for prom!

Lacey

Love the third dress!  But the price is so steep T^T

Here's a little compilation of what I've found to like

8772larger.jpg

CIMG3428.jpg

actually found this one in 09 Prom thread :P

credit to musicsmylife

2750.jpg

sherri hill

Right now I'm in between these sequin corset dresses with tulle or a short long flowy dress.  Just haven't found one that catches my eye yet.

And I've never heard of a junior-senior dress code O_0 or well at my school they don't have anything like that.

so what exactly is the dress code difference between junior prom and senior prom ? someone told me that for junior prom most people wear short dresses and then long gowns for senior ?

senior prom is a LOT more formal than junior prom. Some people still wear short dresses, but I think the majority of people wear gowns/long dresses for senior prom (at least for my school).

I really wanted to get a short dress for senior prom actually, but all my friends have convinced me that i would look like the "awkward richard simmons" in the photos if i wore a short dress while everyone wears a long dress ;__;

Archived