Guest coreana

Guest meteorflower09

Credit as tagged

* ART is beautiful and shy like her master

03d8d0a1.jpg

* MATIC is handsome and smart like his master

23d403a1.jpg

LIKE FATHER, LIKE KIDS!..........HAHAHAHA

[Video+Trans] Kim Hyun Joong - Mezamashi TV's feature of Hyun Joong on Fuji TV [30.01.12]

credits:  VeVeritzoaica + OnlyKHJtimes ( onlykhjtimes.blogspot.com / @OnlyKHJtimes) (Translation)

Please retain full credits when reposting.

morning2e.jpg

64802838.jpg

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flv7eVflY_k&feature=player_embedded

MC: This person is KHJ, who debuted as a solo (artist) in Japan.

He made a couple of surprise visits to CD shops in Tokyo, yet so many fans came to see him. His visits were a secret, and only Mezamashi TV followed him.

We will show you our exclusive video about him later.

MC: There’re big surprise events in Shibuya and Ginza yesterday.

A Hanryu (Hallyu) star, KHJ debuted as a solo the other day in Japan and made a surprise appearance in front of fans.

Girl: I saw him. He was handsome. Fufufufufu ~chego (good!)~

VO: The person whom the fans came to see was KHJ, who debuted as a solo the other day in Japan. He visited Shibuya and Ginza to promote his debut CD.

VO: His debut CD won 2nd spot on the Oricon daily ranking.

His visit was planned secretly but about 200 fans got the information from Twitter or etc (and gathered) in Shibuya.

VO: He was welcomed with great cheers by fans and left his autograph on his panel.

These fans who could shake hands with him were very lucky, as his stay was just only 1 min and 21 secs. He left like a storm and headed to Ginza.

KHJ: I feel that Japanese fans are very enthusiastic and their feelings (zeal/enthusiasm) to cheer me is big.

In fact KHJ has lived in Japan some years ago.

His favorite dishes since then…?

KHJ: The dishes I often eat are gyu-don, ramen, soba, and curry rice.

I especially like the curry and rice at CoCo Ichi (it's the name of the shop).

He seems to like Japanese fast-food.

Then what is his favorite Japanese word?

KHJ: "Agepoyo"

Since I’ve debuted in Japan, everyday is “agepoyo” for me.

VO: His next visit with such an “agepoyo” feeling was a CD shop in Ginza.

There were double the number of fans compared with at Shibuya, about 500 agepoyo fans welcomed him.

VO: He’s called “rida” because he’s been a leader of SS501, which debuted in Korea, in 2005. After the event, so many fans were waiting for him to come out.

Fan1: "He is so handsome and cute and I'm really moved (that I could) meet him. 

Fan2: "I really love him. He is the aunt's (middle-aged women's) longing (adoration)."

KHJ: I think I have to work harder (to meet the expectations from fans) in the future.

I also want to thank all the fans for coming to see me.

VO: KHJ had a stage on Mezamashi Live last summer and he had been very popular since then. There weren't any announcement, but about 700 fans had gathered to see him.

The End

HyunJoong's Kiss Kiss/Lucky Gus Single sales Update!!!

January 25, 2012

chart%25255B4%25255D.jpg

January 26, 2012

imageaob.jpg

January 28, 2012

imageuqt.jpg

January 29, 2012

imagepwih.jpg

BREAKING the 100K mark in just one week!!! daebak!!!

[News] Kim Hyun Joong Solo Debut sold over 100,000 sets of CD

Credit: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/rankmusic/2006403

news2%25255B4%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

e853c0d8.jpg

259e90dd.jpg

DAEBAK!!!

Congrats to our alien germ prince!!!

let the virus continue to infect everyone!!!

well dears,

it's been a while since i posted something in this thread.

but today i've found this;

Kim HYun Joong on Cover of COOL Magazine

Credit: http://twitpic.com/8dsvi8

found on: hyunjoongkajeablover.blogspot

cool%25255B4%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

~ ~ ~

isn't it perfect, adorable, handsome??

i hope there are some more stills from this shoot ^-^

and it inspired me, to make a new wallpaper, after a long long time xDD

hope, you like it the way i do :)

mics4y.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong Shows Off His Manners in Japan

كيم هيون جونغ بلمعان مع العديد من الإبتسامات للمعجبين في اليابان.

40127932896481714800017.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kim Hyun Joong again shone brightly with a bundle of smiles for fans in Japan.

The user of an online community website recently posted a video of Kim Hyun Joong shooting a commercial in Japan. The commercial was for a sports drink, and the video showed how the commercial was produced along with some words from Kim himself.

In the video, Kim shows a great attitude with a smile plastered on his face the entire time he’s shooting. He is also shown to be very polite, as he goes around thanking every staff member he sees.

Netizens who saw the video left comments such as “He’s so nice,” “Let’s make it big, king of the universe” and “His dancing is so cute.”

Kim’s solo debut single album Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy, released on January 25, sold 100,000 copies in its first week, and hit at no. 2 on the week’s single album ranks.

وضع مؤخراً مستخدم للإنترنت في موقع إجتماعي فيديو لكيم هيون جونغ وهو يصور إعلاناً في اليابان. الإعلان كان لمشروب رياضي، واظهر في الفيديو كيفية إنتاج الإعلان مع بعض الكلمات من كيم نفسه.

في الفيديو، اظهر كيم سلوكاً رائعاً مع إبتسامة طُبِعت على وجهه طوال وقت التصوير. وأيضاً كان مهذباً جداً، شكر كل شخص يراه من طاقم العمل.

شاهد مستخدموا الإنترنت وتركوا تعاليق مثل،”إنه لطيف جداً”، “لنحقق نجاحاً كبيراً، يا ملك الكون” و”رقصة ظريف جداً”.

اصدر البوم إنطلاقة كيم المنفرد Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy في تاريخ 25 من يناير، وتم بيع 100.000 نسخة في اول إسبوع من إصداره وحقق بذلك المركز الثاني في المراكز الإسبوعية للألبومات

هاد الفيديو :

By: Kim Hyun Joong ~ 4 arabs Fan

[Trans] Kim Hyun Joong – “Q & A Sections” @ AEON Secret Event

Source: RanRanEntertainment (ranran-entame.com)

Chinese translation: koukinzz @ 金贤重中文网 (hyunjoongchina.com)

English translation: tzeyin28 @ facebook.com/DS501fanpage

Please re-post with full credits!

ranran13.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

On the afternoon of January 28th, “Kim Hyun Joong’s Aeon TopValu HeatFact Secret Event” was held at Aeon LakeTown shopping mall in Koshigaya, Saitama. 200 participants were selected among 43,652 people and they had a wonderful time there.

Kim Hyun Joong gained popularity as a result of being the famous Korean male group SS501’s leader and successfully made his Japan debut on January 25th. The atmosphere reached its climax during the live broadcast of Kim Hyun Joong’s Japan debut single “Kiss Kiss” performance recording! Kim Hyun Joong made an appearance at the event in the midst of loud cheers!

He conveyed his greetings – “Hello everyone, I’m Kim Hyun Joong.”

“We’re all Lucky Guy.” – he used his smiling face to calm the fans down.

=====================================================

MC: “Japan debut single ‘Kiss Kiss’ performance recording went well, what kind of mood were you in at the moment you performed it?

KHJ: “I was thinking ‘If I had someone to love, I would like to say words like these and carry out such activities too.’ during the filming of it.”

MC: “This song is also the theme song of ‘AEON Kizuna Valentine’, how do you feel after watching the CM?”

KHJ: “There’s an old woman dancing behind (me), she surprised me because she danced very well. It made me feel vexed and wonder if I could still dance to ‘Break Down’ when I reached old age.” – his serious reply made everyone burst into laughter.

Furthermore, “When I reach old age, maybe there will be people watching over me from heaven.” (a great laugh) “It’s actually good like that. Only looking at me anyway~” – entering Kim Hyun Joong’s world again!! Everyone in the venue was laughing!

MC: “Was it your first time meeting the people in the CM during the filming of it?”

KHJ: “(Yes,) We met each other for the first time. I’ve watched the video recorded when my dancers taught them how to dance on the day before the actual filming. Watching them try to remember dance moves within a day made me think I should work hard too.” – talking about things that happened during the filming of it.

=====================================================

A message board with fans’ comments (on AEON’s Facebook page?) was made. A fan was chosen to give it to Kim Hyun Joong.

@tzeyin28: The paragraph above is briefly translated. I don’t really understand the Chinese translation~

CHINESE TRANSLATION: “在AEON的FACEBOOK的页面中有汇集了从歌迷那里收集来的关于【温暖金贤重】的回忆的留言板,并进行了【AEON FACEBOOK PAGE HEARTFUL留言】,留言OBJET赠与仪式,让通过抽选选出的1名饭将此留言板送给了金贤重。”

During the Q & A section, Kim Hyun Joong personally chose 3 questions and replied them himself.

Q: “Did you eat ‘Rice with Beef’ and ‘Ramen’ during your stay in Japan?”

A: “Of course I did. I eat them every day.”

Q: “What kind of drama would you like to play a role in?”

A: “I want to play the role of ‘Roronoa Zoro’ in the manga ‘One Piece’.”

Q: “How did you feel after making a guest appearance on ‘Music Station’?”

A: “I didn’t feel nervous, it felt great to be able to attend such a show myself, I felt uneasy because everything went well for me who just made my debut.” – expressing his feelings about it.

After that, a fansign event was held. Kim Hyun Joong signed autographs for his fans one by one in a serious manner and interacted with his fans and the event ended happily.

His last words

“I made a successful debut in Japan thanks to everyone’s help. I will carry out activities in Japan in early February and return to Korea. You may be a tad bit disappointed because I’m not going to star in any dramas for a period of time, however I really want to greet everyone with a new drama.” – telling us how he felt.

“Thanks everyone” – he waved at his fans politely and (you can tell) he’s full of style and confidence as a ‘Star’ by looking at his gesture.

Kim Hyun Joong is not only famous in the Korean music industry, but also enjoys very high popularity in countries like Japan and America. Gradually opening up his ‘leader world’!! Becoming more and more difficult to forget!!

---omitted details on his Japan activities in Feb---

Kim Hyun Joong is currently showing off his high popularity in Japan.

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/kim-hyun-joong-is-heightening-the-k-pop-fever-in-japan/

8969_12118_2812.jpg

Since Kim has had lots of fans in Japan after he appeared on TV series Boys over Flowers and Playful Kiss, many officials in music business expected that he will be successful in Japan as a singer as well.

Kim released his Japanese debut single Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy on January 25 and recorded over 100,000 copies in album sales in the first week of the album release. And he has been keeping his place at second on the Oricon weekly chart.

Japanese officials are paying attention to Kim, who entered the Top 3 list on the Oricon chart with his debut single. And he set a new record in album sales by selling over 100,000 copies.

Even though it is hard to appear on terrestrial TV programs, many popular broadcasts, including NHK, TV Asahi, and Fuji TV are casting Kim in their shows. In addition, Japanese fans are supporting Kim very much that no one can even imagine.

Kim appeared on NHK’s Music Japan and TV Asahi’s Music Station to perform his debut song and received a lot of attention by speaking fluent Japanese. He also appeared on TBS’s news program which introduces newsmakers.

A spokesperson for Universal, the company that represents Kim’s Japanese albums, says “Kim is a hot icon in Japan. Japanese fans love both Kim’s album and Kim himself. He will release his following song on February 6 and we are expecting him to show off his power in album sales.”

Kim, who released his debut single on January 25 in Japan, will hold ‘Premium Live 2012′ in Yokohama to celebrate his album release on February 5 and meet around 20,000 fans in total.

Source: Star Daily News

Tags: Boys over Flowers, kim hyun joong, Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy, MUSIC JAPAN, music station, playful kiss, Star Daily News

Which idols own the most expensive homes?

by leesa86 - allkpop.com

20120123_kimhyunjoong_1-460x674.jpg

Hallyu’s most affluent idol stars have raked in an impressive profit, not only with their album promotions, but also with various CFs, events, dramas, and more. Even more so now, with further promotions throughout the Asian continent.

It’s no secret that the Korean celebrity with the most lavish home is legendary singer Cho Young Nam, whose villa is worth over $5.2 million. But what about amongst the idols? Where do they live?

The idol star with the most expensive home is none other than Asian prince Jang Geun Suk.

The singer and actor who is the current “it” star in Japan currently resides in a $3.5 million dollar home in Seoul. He moved into the villa last October, which has it’s own family-sized movie theater as well as a cafe. He is neighbors with actresses Lee Hae Young and Suh Ji Young.

Not only does he live in a lavish home, the idol star also has a $8.8 million dollar building to his name. The building was formerly the property of comedian Seo Sae Won and his wife Seo Jung Hee, and he purchased the two-story building last year.

The Hallyu star is busy promoting as both an actor and singer in Japan, also filming CFs whenever he gets the chance. His drama “You’re Beautiful” was also a big hit with his Japanese fans and it was reported that the singer earned $35.5 million dollars in 2011 alone.

The Japanese media predict that Jang Geun Suk earns over $800,000 per commercial, and will also be able to earn up to $90,000 per day from souvenir merchandise alone.

The celebrity idol living in the second most expensive home after Jang Geun Suk is singer, actor, and MC Lee Seung Gi.

He lives in the ‘Brownstone Legend’ building in Seoul worth $3.1 million USD and the complex includes amenities such as a fitness center, a golf range, an event venue, Audio Video theater room, and more.

The singer earned earned $4.4 million US dollars from just endorsements in 2010, and up until now has filmed 11 CFs, earning $7.1 million dollars to date from CFs alone.

The singer who has a friendly, boy-next-door image is loved by fan girls and older women alike, effectively promoting every day household items.

Big Bang‘s charismatic rapper T.O.P has a a $2.6 million dollar villa to his name, which he purchased last year. This villa is famous for being a ‘honey moon’ home, and he and actor Jung Jun Ho as well as singer Lee Hyori are residents of the same neighborhood. T.O.P’s villa consists of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The home boasts the finest interior and looks over the Han River.

Singer Kim Hyun Joong lives in a European-style villa located in the Chungdamdong area. A small garden is located outside the villa, as well as a number of parks.

His home is reported to be worth anywhere from $1.7 to $2.6 million US dollars, which he purchased after being highly successful with concerts, album sales, advertisements, and more in Japan.

The singer reportedly earned an impressive $3.5 million after ‘Boys Before Flowers‘ aired on TV, filming various CFs among other promotions. His official character U:ZOOSIN also sold over 50,000 units earning a profit of $1.7 million dollars.

Boy group JYJ who will become the first Korean artist to perform in Chile as well as Peru this March all have lavish pent houses to their names.

Kim Junsu lives in a detached townhouse in the Kyunggi-do region called ‘Winsle County’. The townhouse is separate from the main part of the home which his parents reside in.

He lives in close proximity to singer Lee Sora, and fans are calling the building, ‘the townhouse of the stars’. Junsu’s home is approximately worth $1.5 million US dollars.

Park Yoochun who is making his comeback with actress Han Ji Min in the new drama ‘Attic Prince‘ resides in an upscale villa located in the Hannam-dong region. The singer and actor has also raked in an impressive profit, filming dramas, CFs, promoting overseas and more, and this home is definitely well-deserved. He personally participated in designing the interior of the home.

Fellow member Kim Jaejoong also lives in a $2.6 million dollar penthouse located in the Samsung-dong district. His home comes with a terrace, and boasts over 3,200 sq ft.

Source & Image: StarToday via Nate

Kim Hyun Joong holds a guerrilla fan meet in Shibuya

by VITALSIGN -

432258_324347827610115_100001047023751_1001877_512986018_n.jpg

On January 29th, Kim Hyun Joong set up a guerrilla fan meeting for his Japanese fans!

He made a surprise visit at the Ginza Yamano and Tower Records stores in Shibuya and sat down with fans that were in the area. Kim Hyun Joong had actually been on his way to another schedule when he decided to make an extra stop. News of his stop spread on social network services, and within minutes, fans swarmed to the scene.

Kim Hyun Joong also had the biggest booth in the Tower Records store out of all of the other artists that released albums around the same time. A large scale screen plays his music videos along with a small photo exhibit.

The singer greeted fans with a warm smile and thanked them for coming all the way despite it being a short meeting.

Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver

Kim Hyun Joong Makes a Surprise Appearance at Japanese Music Stores

by: jbarky

Kim Hyun Joong Makes a Surprise Appearance at Japanese Music Stores

e76c432445eae1efe81060ebc34b6ecb_large.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong made a surprise appearance at Shibuya and Ginza music stores on January 29. Kim Hyun Joong’s agency “Key East” made the announcement on February 2, “Kim Hyun Joong made a surprise appearance in front of fans. Although it was cold a lot of fans came out to the event and gave cheers for joy.”

The fact that Kim Hyun Joong had made a surprise event was spread out through social networking services. Some fans even broadcast the event live.

A representative of the event stated, “Despite the cold weather Kim Hyun Joong were very nice to the fans. He signed autographs for fans and also did an impromptu hand shaking event.”

Kim Hyun Joong will hold another event “Premium Live 2012” on February 5 at the Yokohama Arena.

[sCAN] SURE Feb 2012: “Which Idol Model Best Matches With The Brand They Are Endorsing?

9VzXV.jpg

credit: welovedara + hyunniespexers

#1 Sandara Park (Etude House)

#2 Kim Hyun Joong and Seo Hyun (The Face Shop)

#3 DBSK (Missha)

#4 Nichkhun (It’s Skin)

#5 Victoria (IPKN)

[Photo + Trans] Hyun Joong’s Thank You message in Seoul FM Photo Book

Photo Courtesy 알리아 (http://blog.daum.net/a-hlia) + (eng trans) kelemama@501wangja.multiply.com

Please repost with full credits

14vlfo3.jpg

Hi, I am Kim Hyun Joong.

I think it is very nice to start the new year with fanmeeting as my first activity. I’d worked hard to prepare in order to create wonderful memories with everyone. I hope everyone will have a pleasant time.

I hope that all fans will have a happy year in 2012. I will also put in effort and greet (everyone) with better music and works~

Please look forward with much anticipation!

Kim Hyun Joong

2012 is Kim Hyun Joong′s for the Taking

2012-02-02 09:59 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/con..

We didn’t think Kim Hyun Joong could get any more popular in Japan, but apparently, it’s possible.

As Kim already had a strong fanbase supporting him after his group activities and his dramas Boys over Flowers and Playful Kiss made it into the country, his official Japan debut is being pushed on with full support, adding to his snowballing popularity

8969_12118_2812.jpg

One example is the sales numbers for his debut single album Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy, which was released on January 25. The album sold over 100,000 copies in its first week, and placed at no. 2 of that week’s Oricon Singles Weekly Chart.

At this, local officials are voicing their surprise at how the debut single album of a Korean solo singer made it into the top 3 ranks of the Oricon Charts, and how it was the overseas album that sold the most copies on the day of its release, continuing on to sell more than 100,000 copies in its first week.

The television programs that Kim is appearing in are also proving that Japan seems to be very interested in Kim Hyun Joong.

A rep from Kim’s agency, Key East, said on January 1, “Although it’s usually not easy to appear on the music show of a main channel, we’re receiving an endless wave of offers from prominent music shows in NHK, TV Asahi and Fuji TV, thanks to the big wave of popularity. The reactions from local fans go beyond imagination.”

Kim recently performed his debut single on NHK’s Music Japan, Fuji TV’s Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke Eight and TV Asahi’s Music Station, and made yet more issues on the shows with his fluent Japanese.

He was also interviewed by a TBS news program that centers on issue-making figures, proving that he’s not only big in J-Pop, but also in the general Japanese pop culture sphere.

A rep from Universal, the label overseeing Kim’s promotions in Japan, told enews through Key East, “The interest of Japanese fans is proving to be hotter than any other time. His album sales and the reviews about the artist himself are all extraordinary. His next single cut will be revealed on January 6. As he’s being received so favorably, we’re expecting him to continue on his rise by selling even more albums.”

Kim has been promoting his debut single album since its release on January 25, and he plans to continue his success by meeting 20,000 fans in a Premium Live 2012 concert to be held at the Yokohama Arena on February 5.

201202011224581002_2.jpg

Photo credit: Key East

Guest meteorflower09

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/charts/cnblue-kim-hyunjoong-supernova-after-school-r12806

CNBLUE, Kim Hyunjoong, Supernova, After School and more in this week's Oricon rankings

On today's single rankings, idol rock band CNBLUE takes the top spot with 32,943 copies sold of their 2nd major single "Where You Are".

Kim Hyunjoong just gets above the 100,000 limit with about 100,110 copies of his Japanese debut single sold in the first week of its release. This feat got him to the 2nd place in the weekly single rankings, just below popular girl group unit SKE48. After School's "Rambling Girls/Because of You" sold 12,110 units, and got to the 7th spot.

B1A4's predebut album release, consisting of both Korean mini albums, crawled to the 25th spot on the weekly rankings with about 4,725 copies sold.

Supernova received a 4th spot on the daily DVD rankings with the release of their latest Japanese DVD "LIVE TOUR 'Make It'"; while KARA's "KARADISE, in Paris" took a 7th spot on the weekly rankings.

Daily Single Chart

01. CNBLUE - Where You Are (02/01)

12. Kim Hyunjoong - Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy (01/25)

29. After School - Rambling Girls/Because of You (01/25)

Weekly Single Chart

02. Kim Hyunjoong - Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy (01/25)

07. After School - Rambling Girls/Because of You (01/25)

Daily Album Chart

12. KARA - Super Girl (11/23)

18. Girls' Generation - Girls' Generation (06/01)

Weekly Album Chart

11. KARA - Super Girl (11/23)

14. Girls' Generation - Girls' Generation (06/01)

25. B1A4 - Let's Fly/It B1A4 (01/25)

29. Se7en - Somebody Else (01/18)

Daily DVD

04. Supernova - LIVE TOUR "Make It" (02/01)

13. Girls' Generation - Japan First Tour 'Girls' Generation' (12/14)

Weekly DVD

07. KARA - KARADISE, in Paris (01/25)

11. Girls' Generation - Japan First Tour 'Girls' Generation' (12/14)

Source: Singles (daily & weekly), Albums (daily & weekly), DVD (daily & weekly)

Guest meteorflower09

share from twitter

MiuMiu1120

Woke up to more exciting news! Billboard Japan HOT 100 Chart. No 2 Kiss Kiss! Woot! Congratulations KHJ!!!

@lnprz miss you Tita! Here's the screencap of Billboard Hot 100 Kiss Kiss at No 2!

cdtjean twitpic.com/8esdx9

508568445.jpg

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong…………BEFORE and AFTER!!

reposted from:dinameliariskariminda.blogspot.com

Just read and no bashing!!! Totally i'm agree with this article,he has changed now,he also a MAN now...just my opinion...^^

credit: http://bibettesia.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/kim-hyun-joong-before-and-after/

Photos credit as labeled:

6c5276f70ad162d9fd2ecb5.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong made a long hike from where he was in the past and where he is at present. But definitely he made a strong foundation from his past to be able to built a stronger future. Kim Hyun Joong debut in June 2005 under DSP together with his members the SS501. I barely know the group, since I only knew them through Kim Hyun Joong. It was from SS501 where he started and I want to find out how he was with the group, and how he is at present when doing solo. What are the changes in him since he left SS501?

1275318202_20-2.jpg

Kim hyun Joong was the leader of SS501, and among the five members, it seemed that he first gained the focus of media and TV host. Apparently he was the most handsome among the members, it was said that when he first came to DSP for audition, he was already accepted before he could sing!! I can only justify from the videos I watched, he’s not only handsome, I think he’s the smartest among them.

Hyun Joong seemed to be playful and funny, yet responsible being the leader of the group. Back then, It was said that the other four members of the group were better singers than him, but he was the best dancer among them. Well, that’s what others think!! During their concerts, or any TV performances, if you look at the group, Hyun Joong outshined his members even he’s at the back from others.

tumblr_kti3m3iswe1qa5ciuo1_400.jpg

Watching SS501 seemed to be an endless fun, laughter and play. I believe the group happily made their music and made their way to stardom. There were memories of SS501 that can not be forgotten by many fans and their music will always be in our hearts.

In 2008 an opportunity knocked on Hyun Joong’s door, he was in Japan when he heard he was one of the main cast for huge hit drama in 2009, Boys Over Flower. He called his agent to confirm and the rest was history. In one of his interviews, he was asked, how SS501 felt about the popularity he was gaining from BOF. He mentioned that, the group worked hard before SS501 risen to its popularity and he doesn’t want to ruin it. He did a of lot thinking before he decided to agreed to do BOF, since it was a good opportunity for him and to experience how it was to be an actor. It was said that after Hyun Joong did BOF, his commercial endorsements filed up, and the popularity ratings of SS501 had risen remarkably.

0d07550365664d9b267fb53e.jpg

In another interview, he mentioned that way back in 2009 after BOF, he was having problems with DSP, that he was able to disclosed the matter with Bae Yong Joon. I can only guess that he can already feel that he has to leave the group. In fact he was given the option to renew his contract with DSP, but he knew he won’t grow if he’ll get stuck up for another five years with the group. The later part and final year of SS501 was no longer the same, watching from the SS501 videos in late 2009 and early 2010, there seemed to be a tension among the members.

khjl2.jpg

When it’s time for Hyun Joong to pack his bag and go for a hike in 2010 after his contract expired with DSP, he had reached his turning point to play solo. And it turned out for better and had given the chance to prove himself, and it was worth it.

There are a lot of changes that I have seen from him. His first project under KeyEast was Playful Kiss which I have seen improvement in his acting ability. Although I like the character of Yoon Ji Hoo than Baek Seung Jo!! Looking from behind the scene Hyun Joong was still playful during Playful Kiss filming, but not as playful as he was in BOF.!!

geum-nuan76.jpg

His come back stage was tremendously significant, it’s like a bomb that exploded that shake the whole universe!! The media focused their cameras solely on Kim Hyun Joong. With all the fanfare given to Hyun Joong, I can’t help notice the drustic changes in him not only his appearance but almost everything about him.

Hyun Joong is not the type of celebrity who would only behave in front of the cameras. From his rehearsals, I don’t see the playful Hyun Joong anymore. On breaks after every run through, he would quietly sits in front of the monitor to watch the recorded rehearsals. Hyun Joong would rehearse dance for seven hours, proceeds to his recording studio to rehearse his songs for five hours and hit the gym for two hours. I would say his working attitude had matured and focus 100 percent of his waking hours in his studios.

20110521_kimhyunjoong_54.jpg

In one of his interviews, he was asked if he had ever regretted his decision of leaving SS501? He remarked, “Not at all, my agent gave me the chance to make my music, I’m 100 percent hands on with the details of my first album. I choose my music composer arranger, choreographer and dancers, which KeyEast willingly provided it for me. I choose the songs I have to include in my album, and even design the jacket. Unlike when I was an idol with the group, the agent decides on everything we do. I have a better freedom in terms of music. And I’m enjoying as I do everyday”.

imgpress.jpg

I have watched how Kim Hyun Joong was being taken care of, specially his bodyguards, which I did not noticed the whole time I watched him when he was with SS501. He got Mr. Jeong his personal bodyguard who’s been with him wherever he goes, then there’s I think his manage and Hyung whom I think is the captain of Artmatics. He’s always been with at least three to four men behind him. Well Kim Hyun Joong creates crowd wherever he goes, I think those men are really has to be at his back.

Hyun Joong’s solo performances had improved a lot both in singing and dancing, and the degree of energy and enthusiasm remained consistent in every stage he performed. The big leap in improvement in his showmanship is very significant every time he’s on that stage. I’m not sure if Lyle Beniga his current choreographer, worked for SS501 before, because I’ve noticed a bit different style in choreography, which is really good.

Now that Hyun Joong is performing solo, I could see a better impact on his showmanship, than he was with the group. Hyun Joong may had solo portion in some of SS501 concerts, even Artmatic were his back up dancers, still the big difference was obvious.

173792384e7a6b173f569e1.jpg

im Hyun Joong may have changed his physical image as always, he may have changed his career outlook for better and may had outgrown his playfulness to a matured working attitude. But there’s one thing obviously did not change in him, and that is his quirky 4D personality!! His 4D grew up with him until at this stage of his life!!

Now that Hyun Joong finally found where he belonged, he will walk his path head on. There will be obstacles along the way, which I think he had prepared for it. There may be lots of changes in him but his love for his fans did not, he remained modest in spite of the success he has been receiving.

He may be on cloud nine at the stage of his career, but he never showed any single air of arrogance in him. His feet remained firmly on the ground, and I think that’s the most important to any celebrity.

5d9b8c7ajw1doqoi4qemqj.jpg

Guest meteorflower09

credits: OnlyKHJtimes Die Hard Henecians twitter

[News]Kim Hyun Joong's rehearsal fashion is hoodie + capri pants 'totally different from the stage outfit'

media.daum.net/entertain/enew…

20120205110708811.jpg

418117_338142419551183_229985870366839_1051630_569328806_n.jpg

OnlyKHJtimes Die Hard Henecians twitter

[News]Kim Hyun Joong, unveils the rehearsal for the concert in Japan, "it will be the best one" j.mp/yvcqtC twitpic.com/8fuuk0

Music Kim Hyun Joong Makes Even Sweat Suits Look Good

2012-02-05 11:56 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Park, HyunMin http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/con.. http://www.enews24.net/ne..

Photos of singer Kim Hyun Joong during his concert rehearsal have quickly become a hot topic.

On February 5, Kim’s agency, Key East, released photos from the rehearsal for the Premium Live 2012 show, a concert to celebrate the release of the singer’s debut album, at the Yokohama Arena in Japan. In the photos, Kim is seen dressed casually in a black beanie, gray hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants, but the expression on his face is all business during the rehearsal for the show.

5_88444635.png

The rehearsal photos are from February 3, where Kim was seen checking the stage systems and other important details in preparation for the February 5 show.

A concert official praised the singer’s professionalism, saying, “Kim Hyun Joong surprised the Japanese staff on site with how he handled the rehearsal seriously and no differently from the concert.”

“I’m thankful for the fans who have shown so much interest in my debut [Japanese] album,” said Kim. “I want to gift the many fans who will join me at the concert with the best show.”

Kim made a successful debut as a solo artist in Korea last year, releasing two mini albums as well as a digital single. His popularity has since spread to Japan, where his debut album ranked in the top three on the Oricon chart on January 25, the day of its release, and sold a record-breaking number of copies among foreign artists, selling 100,000 copies in th√e first week.

Photo credit: Key East