Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest judyannlou

ysy94 Thanks for sharing the 2012 calendar of YSY, I like it, btw there is a photo clip of YSY at dcinside that I like it very much but I can't re-upload here in this thread. He has made a hand sign language and also try to focus in his eyes , as if his eyes were talking something. (eyes speak louder than words). I do hope that the person he sent those sign language would understand, Just my speculation ( As if saying, I will be there in your important day. Be strong, keep fighting, see you soon,.. . . I miss you, really . really . miss you)

I hope ysy94 could up-load the photo clip in this thread its #40591/ sometimes the # would change just try from 40590-40593)/zaspero.co.kr.

I'M SORRY FOR MY WRONG SPECULATION ABOUT THE HAND SIGN LANGUAGE, IT'S ABOUT A KIND OF WATCH ENDORSEMENT;

zaspero2.jpg

Cr: HELLO YOON SI YOON

But anyways his eyes do speaks or tell something.

Guest judyannlou

Spot the changes: FOCUS HIS EYES; Which picture has a meaningful look'

zaspero2.jpgzasperoo.jpgzaspero1.jpgzaspero.jpg

Cr: Hello Si Yoon, Hello Si Yoon/ Zaspero Endorsement

:sweatingbullets::D:)

Guest judyannlou

See YSY on his thread at dc inside, its more likely the filming of HKTTR3. Still he use his hair trend style in M2F. Still adorable YSY.

ysy94, please re-upload those pictures, # 40652. Thanks :)

Guest judyannlou

Thanks again ysy94 for re-uploading it from dcinside.

He so cute and adorable, if ever the Bong-Hee couple will not bloom or progress, I want him to be my son-in-law. He he he w00t.gif:D:)sweatingbullets.gif

By the way database, where can I (we) watch HK3, please provide me (us) the link. Thanks for re-uploading a bigger size of the pictures . :)

He has another screen cap which he is playing the guitar and look so emotional, as if he was thinking of someone.

YSY is the hottest name in naver search now ^^

YSY was playing guitar while singing, how romantice! He beats me again once more time by his charm and cute

6806598453_4a7822bb6b_b.jpg

6806598161_0cb5ebf160_b.jpg

6806597839_86fb56b917_b.jpg

6806597407_8734c0fe8b_b.jpg

222012203819579.gif

cr: DC

Guest judyannlou

While I was editing my blog after I watch the thread of YSY at dcinside, I was so happy that the screen cap was already posted. Thanks ysy94 for fast re-uploading those pictures. He is singing and I hope that deep in his mind the song is heartily dedicated to someone who is celebrating this important day of her life. He look emotional, which is transparently seen in his face.

yah I saw this, hottest name in Naver just for 1 ep Cameo ^^

YSY post a picture in HK2  in Twitter 2 hours ago and said something like: "

As you know, I was called a flying squirrel in 

High Kick 2

, but I had to be killed in a fall from a mountain in 

High Kick 3

(North Korean Agent)"

Yah, I never forget this scene, too ^^

22201220456335.jpg

Guest judyannlou

Why was his appearance sad? My korean friend told me

Please tell me why is he sad. OMG, I can't wait, it made me so curious. My curiosity drop here in my PC like BS dropped her curiosity at the street where she bumped with Jae Hee. Please . . . please . . database. . . don't make it longer, the sooner the better. Again, please share with us about the English translation of YSYs' interview which was featured in Marie Claire Magazine. I'm very much interested to know it. Thanks