[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

I really wish those sellers will stop selling tickets at a very high price.

Was going through RITS facebook, I saw someone buying the ticket at $700.

That's really overboard.

Stop using Super Junior to earn $.

If you truly are an ELF, you won't do this.

Really? how come nobody buying my ticket? I am just trying to let go at cost, since I bought an extra ticket. anybody keen pls pm me. thks.

EDIT: ticket taken as at 27th Jan.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minminXP

I really wish those sellers will stop selling tickets at a very high price.

Was going through RITS facebook, I saw someone buying the ticket at $700.

That's really overboard.

Stop using Super Junior to earn $.

If you truly are an ELF, you won't do this.

I don't think the people who are selling are actually ELFs. Their probably con men who do that for every single popular concert taking place in Singapore. They probably don't even know all the names of the Super Junior members. It's horrendous how people can resort to these kind of things, playing on other peoples' feelings just for their own profit. 

I took very long to obtain it, but I managed to obtain Pen A moshpit tickets for the first night for me and my friend during the online booking session. We couldn't get it through the website, so we ended up calling SISTIC to secure those tickets. Imagine not being able to get those tickets because some insensitive idiot went and booked it for profit's sake.

Incorrigible.

Guest donghae.

I don't think the people who are selling are actually ELFs. Their probably con men who do that for every single popular concert taking place in Singapore. They probably don't even know all the names of the Super Junior members. It's horrendous how people can resort to these kind of things, playing on other peoples' feelings just for their own profit. 

I took very long to obtain it, but I managed to obtain Pen A moshpit tickets for the first night for me and my friend during the online booking session. We couldn't get it through the website, so we ended up calling SISTIC to secure those tickets. Imagine not being able to get those tickets because some insensitive idiot went and booked it for profit's sake.

Incorrigible.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking.

Is either this, or they brought these tickets online (through online sellers, not SISTIC) and they managed to get a even better ticket and sell the same price on how much they bought it so, they won't lost any profit.

I'm one of them, I can't managed to find someone to sell at the original price. Or it's already sold out when I asked. I'm really desperate to get one ticket, but I just can't find it. It's always more then $300, I can't afford that much!

Guest kayehha

SUPER SHOW TAIWAN SS4 TAIWAN tix for 2/3 & 2/4 are available (with front entering no.)

plz email: palakh89@gmail.com or pm for more details!

Guest zickkyu

BUYING: ss4 tix on 18 feb, cat2 preferably block 330!

Please reply ASAP !! Mention @zickyuu on twitter or sms +6597788940 thanks!

Guest baller071415

Hello guys. I'm from the Philippines. I was wondering on how I can get SS4 Bangkok tickets. Can anyone help me?

Hi!^^ I'm from the Philippines too, there are rumors that online ticketing would be on Feb 11.. though I'm not sure yet,, but do you have ideas on getting the tix? :)) thanks!^^

Guest baller071415

Is this confirmed? I looked at Dream Maker's schedule and there's no SS4 Thailand on their March sched.

And yep, one more thing, I might also be going to SS4 Taiwan, I heard tickets are too hard to get. How true is this?

hi! :)) I'm from the Philippines too.. I was wondering if you're also going to watch SS4 Bangkok? :)) I'm planning to go but just want to make sure to have sure ss4 ticket first before I go... would you know how to get one? there are rumors that there would be ticketing on Feb 11...

Hello!! Im from manila too.. Isnt there going to be SS4 Manila for real? Cause if not i would also fly to Bangkok.. And BKK dates are out, its on March 13&14.

hi! :)) I'm from the Philippines too.. I was wondering if you're also going to watch SS4 Bangkok? :)) I'm planning to go but just want to make sure to have sure ss4 ticket first before I go... would you know how to get one? there are rumors that there would be ticketing on Feb 11...

Hi! I'm new here and I got to this site coz i've been looking for tickets for SS4 as well.. I'm from the Philippines too.. I'm planning to watch the Taiwan show... Waaaah!!! if you knw anything pls. do inform me as well.. i'm quite desperate to watch this coz rumors have been spreading that the taiwan stop might be Leeteuk's last show.. :(

Guest ohsnap!

^ wait for further announcements. True usually announces where fans book tickets online (thai ticket major or webooking). Make sure you have an ultra fast internet connection and a credit card when ticketing goes live. See you there!

Guest minminXP

Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking.

Is either this, or they brought these tickets online (through online sellers, not SISTIC) and they managed to get a even better ticket and sell the same price on how much they bought it so, they won't lost any profit.

I'm one of them, I can't managed to find someone to sell at the original price. Or it's already sold out when I asked. I'm really desperate to get one ticket, but I just can't find it. It's always more then $300, I can't afford that much!

Ah, yes, well, this world pretty much runs on greed and money. :/ There's not many nice people out there anymore. Well, I wish you good luck on finding your ticket :) 

Guest babykyuna22

SS4@Bangkok, Thailand

*quoted image*

So it is confirmed that SS4 in Bangkok will be on March.

Rumors:

Ticket selling date: 11 FEB 2012

Concert date: 16-18 MAR 2012

where i can buy the ticket... i hope anyone could help me

Guest yuzupeach21

Hello guys! ^^

My sister managed to get 2 tickets for PEN B SS4 IN Singapore for me....however, what I would like are the seating tickets. Does anyone of you probably want to exchange tickets with me? The two PEN B 228 tickets for two seating tickets of 228 also? I mean PEN B are quite close compare to the seating ones, but I'm afraid I can't stand that long, as my legs are not really that strong, i have some bones issue >.<

I'm not exchanging for money, nor selling. ^^

If anyone is interested, please PM me. ;)

Thank you!

Oh btw, it's for the 1st day. I'm okay with exchange it for the 2nd day.

Guest minminXP

Hello guys! ^^

My sister managed to get 2 tickets for PEN B SS4 IN Singapore for me....however, what I would like are the seating tickets. Does anyone of you probably want to exchange tickets with me? The two PEN B 228 tickets for two seating tickets of 228 also? I mean PEN B are quite close compare to the seating ones, but I'm afraid I can't stand that long, as my legs are not really that strong, i have some bones issue >.<

I'm not exchanging for money, nor selling. ^^

If anyone is interested, please PM me.  ;)

Thank you!

Oh btw, it's for the 1st day. I'm okay with exchange it for the 2nd day.

I'm going for SS4 too! But mine is Pen A. I'm not writing to buy your tickets, more of suggestions, really, just in case no one wants to change it with you. Do you have any special orthopediac shoes? Cause those help a lot. I have heel problems and will be wearing that for the concert since, like you, I can't really stand up for super long without feeling any pain. 

Good luck on finding an interested person, though. :)

Guest yuzupeach21

I'm going for SS4 too! But mine is Pen A. I'm not writing to buy your tickets, more of suggestions, really, just in case no one wants to change it with you. Do you have any special orthopediac shoes? Cause those help a lot. I have heel problems and will be wearing that for the concert since, like you, I can't really stand up for super long without feeling any pain. 

Good luck on finding an interested person, though. :)

Wow! Thank you! :lol: I should get one of that! Thank you so much for the advice ^^ I guess we'll meet at the concert then!

Btw, just curious...this is my first time going on a standing concert....As I notice, the mosh pit standing areas are boxed....PEN A, B, C, and D. Will they maximize the area with standing people until we can't really move? Or will they usually spare some space and put just a good number of people inside the area?

Guest donghae.

Ah, yes, well, this world pretty much runs on greed and money. :/ There's not many nice people out there anymore. Well, I wish you good luck on finding your ticket :)

Yeah, they're using our idols to gain money. It kind of pisses me off, seriously! Thank you. I managed to get one. Did you? :)

SS4@Bangkok, Thailand [update 07/FEB/2012]

SM True proudly presents to you ‘SUPER JUNIOR WORLD TOUR “SUPER SHOW4” in BANGKOK’ Your very first World Tour Concert’s experience with Super Junior!

SM True brings you another K-Pop concert phenomenon with the most anticipating concert of the year for all the K-Pop lovers! It’s Asia’s No.1 Boyband “SuperJunior” in ‘SUPER JUNIOR WORLD TOUR “SUPER SHOW4” in BANGKOK’ the very first world tour of Super Junior!!!

Let’s go beyond your experience with their powerful performance and the most stunning stage production that you’ll ever see!!

Be ready to rock with them for 4 hours March 17th, Saturday, and 18th Sunday at Impact Arena Muangthong Thani.

Ticket will be on sales from 11.00 AM at 18 February 2012 via 2 major channels:

1. www.we-booking.com/sj

2. We-Booking Counter at Central and The Mall department stores

(6 tickets only for 1 purchase)

Ticket Price: 5,000 / 4,500 / 4,000 / 3,000 / 1,500 and 900 Baht

For more information, call center 02-900-9999 Press 4 or click www.facebook.com/smtruethailand

Get yourself together and be part of the greatest concert experience

with Super Junior this March 2012!! [FROM FACEBOOK SMTRUE STAFF]

Credit: SMTRUE Facebook

i thought that ss4 in bangkok will be on march 16-18 (3days) so i booked a flight for march 15-18.. i already planned my trip..

i've made my tentative sched that before i go to the concert i should go to siam center first and go to mbk and 29 plaza mall to get suju and hee stuffs..

then this thing happened..

i was planning to watch on the 16th but then i read today that the concert will be held on the 17th and 18th.. =( i need to watch the concert on the 17th because i'm leaving bangkok at 12:35midnight(march18).. so basically i'll go straight to the airport right after the concert to check in and wait for my flight..

i need to watch the ss4 no matter what..my trip to thailand would be sad if i can't see suju..=(

as you said here.. it's hard to buy tickets.. where can i buy? omg! i'm desperate.. can someone help me please..

what time will the concert start? i've read that ss3 bangkok before lasted for 3 hours from 6-9pm..

i mean when i went to the 2 supershows before, the concert started at 7pm and ended at 10pm..

but they are saying now that the concert will last for 4 hours.. i wonder what's the real time?

and one more question~ how far is the impact arena to suvarnabhumi international airport?

will i get there quickly right after the concert if i take a cab? like for how many hours or minutes?

i would really appreciate is someone will reply to me.. thanks!

Sorry to cut your post.

Where can I buy?

1. What ticket price are you planning to buy??

- If you want to buy sitting ticket [5000, 4500, 3000, 1500, and 900 baht] then you really needs a really super fast internet connection and a credit card and you can buy through www.we-booking.com/sj and you can pick up the ticket on the concert day at Impact Arena. But remember that sitting tickets are the ticket that sold out the fastest.

- If you want to buy standing ticket [4000 baht] you can also buy through www.we-booking.com/sj but you can also buy the ticket on the day when you arrive Thailand at True Shop [Have to wait for True to announce which branch is available for ticket selling] or at Impact Arena on the concert day.

2. What time will the concert start?

- Usually the concert will start 18:00 or 19:00 and it should not last more that 22:30

3. How far is Impact Arena to Suvarnabhumi International Airport?

- Impact Arena and Suvarnabhumi Airport is far from each other. It takes about 1 hour to 1 and a half hour on a normal road by taxi [up to the traffic] and about 40 min to 1 hour on motorway/highway by taxi [up to the traffic] but remember that on the concert day all the taxi will be really difficult to find because everyone will also be looking for a taxi.

- Another option [if you really can't find any taxi] that I suggest you is to go by Impact Link Shuttle Bus [The fee is 30 baht or about 1 USD]. The shuttle bus look like the bus in the picture below and it comes in two colors, blue ones or white color ones but they are the same.

010-01.jpg

thailand-tourism-festival-2011_001.JPG

When the concert end the Impact Link Shuttle bus will park directly in front of Impact Arena. The shuttle bus will drop you off at BTS Skytrain Mo Chit station and MRT Subway Chatuchak Park station [it takes about 20 – 30 min] and from there you have two options to go to Airport Link which will bring you directly to Suvarnabhumi Airport.

- Option 1: BTS Skytrain Mo Chit station to Phaya Thai Station then take Airport Link City Line to Suvarnabhumi Airport.

- Option 2: MRT Subway Chatuchak Park station to Petchaburi station then take Airport Link Express Line to Suvarnabhumi Airport.

**Airport Link has 2 types City Line and Express Line:

1. City Line:

- connect with BTS Skytrain Phaya Thai station [have a connection path directly to Airport Link which is better for those who have lots of baggage]

- stop at every station [total 8 stations]

- takes about 20 – 30 min to reach Suvarnabhumi Airport

- cost about 50 baht [about 1.5 USD]

2. Express Line:

- close to MRT Subway Petchaburi station [get off exit 3 and need to walk about 300 meters to Airport Link so I do not recommend for those who have lots of baggage and it is dangerous to walk at night especially for girls]

- go directly to Suvarnabhumi Aiport without stopping at any station

- takes about 15 min to reach Suvarnabhumi Airport

- cost about 150 baht [about 5 USD]

So it’s up to which option you want to choose but I suggest going by Airport Link City Line would be more convenience and more safer especially if you have lots of baggage because you don’t have to walk a lot and walking at night is dangerous especially if you are a girl.

Below picture is the picture of how BTS Skytrain, MRT Subway, and Airport Link are connected together in case if someone get confuse of what I'm talking about.

In case you don't know which line is what:

Light Green and Dark Green: BTS Skytrain

Blue: MRT Subway

Pink: Airport Link City Line

Purple: Airport Link Express Line

The rectangle box is where each line and station connect

Masstransit.jpg

Does anyone here want to know how to go to Impact Arena or which hotel to book??

If there are please tell me so I can post it here.

Anyother other questions about SS4@Bangkok are also welcome.

Guest Sushi_Girl

hello, I'm wanna ask smth!!

I'm from Russia, and cannon speak thai language (as many others xD), and the site www.we-booking.com/sj is in thai, even the registration form, can you please write some instructions how to register & buy tickets. PLEASE!

Thank YOU!

hello, I'm wanna ask smth!!

I'm from Russia, and cannon speak thai language (as many others xD), and the site www.we-booking.com/sj is in thai, even the registration form, can you please write some instructions how to register & buy tickets. PLEASE!

Thank YOU!

Right now the website www.we-booking.com/sj is not open yet.

If you type www.we-booking.com/sj it will automatically transfer to www.we-booking.com

Right now what you can do is register for we-booking member.

You need to be we-booking member in order to log on and buy the ticket online.

Step 1: Go to www.we-booking.com then follow the picture that I made below.

93584514.jpg

21985635.jpg

62468167.jpg

87512481.jpg

68282583.jpg

Lastly we need to wait until www.we-booking.com/sj is open.

After the booking site is open I'll tell you again of where to click and stuff.

Please take out with full credit.

Credit:www.we-booking.com, koreanxkorean@soompi

Archived