Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

[Fan Account] 2012 KHJ Fanmeeting in Seoul

Posted by wonderrrgirl on January 24, 2012

2012 KIM HYUN JOONG’s fanmeeting in Seoul! I have enjoyed it very much indeed ^^ It was also amazing that I could return to Seoul again to attend this in such a short time. In fact, the gap between my previous trip and this one is less than 10 days. Thankful that I could return and had such a good time with everyone.

I arrived at the venue at about 11am with Ahlia. We were slightly late, which is mostly my fault since I woke up late, but Ahlia didn’t wake me up either sigh!! HAHA!

We had a huge basket of flowers for Hyun Joong and some champagne prepared. Grateful to the KEYEAST staff for coming down specifically to take it up to Hyun Joong’s waiting room ^^ There is only a few words on the message written for HJ (Not counting some of my friends’ individual letters of course): Enjoy yourself with the fans today. Personally, this is my only wish for Hyun Joong on that day, so I have suggested this very simple message to be written.

Afterwards, thanks to the help of Hong Kong and Japanese fans, we managed to buy our merchandises. The queue is incredibly long, but most of them are Japanese fans who came with the special tour which I heard is very very expensive. Still, it seems like the high cost didn’t stop about 2000 Japanese fans from coming along with this tour, where they will also get to attend a special Lotte DFS High-Touch event with Hyun Joong earlier in the afternoon.

As always, HJ’s fan meet is like an international gathering, because of fans from all over the world coming to attend this special event. Ahlia and I spent the entire day greeting different people almost endlessly. I am really happy to meet some of my friends again! I am also very thankful to new friends that I’ve made, and the fans who came up to say hello, and told me they have been reading my blog or have been following me on twitter all this while.

There were especially a lot of Japanese fans, which is a great pity how I couldn’t communicate well with them. I actually considered for the first time in so long whether if I should invest some time to learn some Japanese….. Still despite the difficulty of communicate, I think we managed it well!

To Japanese fans whom I’ve met that day: 本当にありがとうございます!!! (I used google translator, hopefully it’s correct! Japanese is the only language I cannot speak at all, so I hope that when they read this they will receive the gratitude that I cannot convey properly to them.

Honestly, even though there are language barriers here and there, somehow when it comes to Hyun Joong it is just not impossible to communicate, no matter how little English/korean they know, and how little Japanese I know.I witnessed how a Japanese fan tried to give Ahlia her own ticket, which is the very FIRST row, around the centre seats, even though she can’t speak Korean or English, I am really amazed that there are fans who can do even that! Anyway, Ahlia could not accept such an offer of course… which is alright as well because the front rows are really for fans who are here to enjoy the fan meet (Like me!) Ahlia wants to take photos so she couldn’t be very near the stage, otherwise it will be impossible to take any, with those guards gawking at them.

Thanks to my friend Nakano for the 1st Japanese Tour magazine, so glad that I managed to find her and return her the glasses which she left in Jaksal about a month ago!

Oh, and thank you to Elley님’s friend, Malinet님 for this present! 本当にありがとうございます!!!

ajqbrthceaawqtd.jpg

After the fan meet, the crowd is really bad so there isn’t a chance for us to meet again, but I hope that the tickets we gave them have allowed them to enjoy the fan meet properly ^^ I met Elley and Malinet at Ilsan Jaksal a day before the fan meet actually, it was really good to see them again! :)

—–

The fan meet was just awesome, with Hyun Joong singing so many songs and him being in such a good mood that day.

img_3144.jpg

The best thing is Hyun Joong bringing his lovely dogs to the stage to meet the fans – dearest Art & Matic! I have a friend who has dogs studying in the same school as Art and Matic (Art and Matic’s schoolmates) , and I heard that the two dogs are being brought out by the staff today… so we were wondering if Hyun Joong just want to see the dogs after the fanmeet or if he intend to somehow bring it on stage. Even so I was surprised to see the dogs really coming up to greet the fans, because my impression of them is that Art and Matic are very hyper and difficult to control… not ideal to be brought on stage where they have to face sudden flashes and screaming from an audience. I guess they are better trained now!

I have a special liking for Matic though, because Matic is just beautiful, with his smooth and lean black fur and his intelligent eyes. Art looks sadder and her fur is different. But Ahlia likes Art more, because she thinks Art’s personality is more like Hyun Joong – Even though Art likes humans, she doesn’t get close to or listen to commands easily (not that she is naughty, but that she has ‘personality’ in a way). This is also why Hyun Joong only try commanding Matic because only Matic will listen obediently, but Art is a little harder. Check out the fan cams! Matic didn’t do one of the steps properly and Hyun Joong isn’t satisfied, so he asked Matic to do it again. Ah cute!

Because of our friend whose dogs are also Art/Matic’s doggy friends, we have long heard of Art and Matic’s relationship, how Matic loves Art but Art is so far not interested in that manner….

Poor Matic! Matic is deeply in love with Art, yet Art only has eyes for her beloved owner, Hyun Joong…..

adf888b7.jpg

(Photo Credit: 풍월 from www.cafe.naver.com/meetkhj [우현리])

This picture is taken by 풍월unnie. She was with us yesterday for dinner, together with Ahlia, my friends from Singapore, nomad, and we were discussing about this photo – about how cute their love triangle is! Matic looking at Art with love, Art looking at Hyun Joong with love and Hyun Joong…….? ^^

By the way, Hyun Joong mentioned that day (1st Jan when he signed the signatures for me) that Art also seldom show as much love in terms of ‘action’ to him as compared to Matic, who is always loving and warm towards him. He said this with a ㅠㅠ expression ^^ cute owner, cute dogs! I am certain from this picture that Art loves Hyun Joong, just in her own indifferent way ^^ After Ahlia mentioned how much Art resembles him, I strangely start to see some of their resemblance now.

However, we should also hope that Art remains uninterested in Matic, because if she ever likes him back in that way, the two of them will not be able to live together…. (I heard from a friend who knows a lot about dogs, she said that this is because if they are born from the same mother, it is unwise to allow them to breed puppies) So I guess this must also be why Hyun Joong told Matic to ‘don’t love her… don’t love her’ (사랑하지 마…사랑하지 마…), when Matic kept on following Art. ^^;;;

I guess as for the other parts of the fan meet, all of you would have already read the live updates, other accounts and fan cams as well!

img_3174.jpg

img_3202.jpg

I personally feel that the fan meet was great because Hyun Joong seems relaxed and happy, which is the most important thing. He sang LOVE despite saying he won’t sing it again after Japan tour, but he mentioned that because many fans still want to hear it. He also sang ‘I’m your man’, the first time he sang this, so we are all very lucky to hear it live for the first time!

Hyun Joong is clearly unfamiliar with the song ‘I’m your man’ though, because unlike the other songs, I can feel his uncertainty when he sang it (His openings are a split second off at first – not sure if other fans have noticed… I was a musician in wind orchestras in the past, so I was trained to be extra sensitive about such things. It sounded fine, but to me I can feel uncertainty in it, unlike how he performed his other songs.), but I can also feel that he is not so bothered and just want to enjoy himself with the fans, so later on it became quite natural.

img_3173.jpg

img_3228.jpg

Hyun Joong’s voice has improved beyond recognition actually. If it was in the past, he could never have sang live in this manner. Anyway, I think we have heard some of his live singing of ‘Thank You’ before, back in 2007 or 2008. Compare it with him singing the same song now, it’s just a world of difference. I love his voice so much, not that he is really particularly good, but it is just comfortable hearing his voice. Ahlia says that she likes Hyun Joong’s voice because his voice is carries a lot of emotions and sadness. I think she likes people (and dogs) with sad faces and sad voices. (She told me she likes Tony Leung the Hong Kong actor (one of the 4 heavenly kings?) because he has a sad expression! -.-)

After the fan meet, four Japanese friends, a taiwanese, us Singaporeans and Ahlia went to have dinner together… it was an interesting mix of different people of different nationalities. Thankfully the taiwanese fan (Ahlia’s good friend) can speak Japanese, so it became easier since she can also speak some Korean. Afterwards we all went home and have fun playing Hwa-tu until 430am in the morning.

Hyun Joong’s fanmeet in Seoul has come to an end….May more great things come for Hyun Joong in the year 2012! WORLD TOUR!!!! ^^ I can’t wait!

[Trans] Official Notice: Kim Hyun Joong will make a guest appearance on Ameba Studio

Source: KHJ Japan official site (kimhyunjoong.jp)

Original article: http://kimhyunjoong.jp/news/read.php?tcode=135

Chinese translation: 斗斗 @ HyunJoongChina.com

English translation: tzeyin28 @ facebook.com/DS501fanpage

Please re-post with full credits!

Km Hyun Joong to be a guest on an online radio show that will be broadcast live! He’ll be answering Japan fans’ questions!

Kim Hyun Joong will make an appearance on an urgently prepared special radio show via online communication service “Ameba Studio”.

To implement Kim Hyun Joong’s idea “communicate more thoroughly with Japan fans”, not only will he answer the questions collected beforehand, but he’ll also communicate with the listeners.

We’re now collecting your questions on Ameba Pigg!

Will you be able to see a different side of Kim Hyun Joong that’s not usually seen during his first online live broadcast radio show?!

Please look forward to it!

Time: 28/01/2012 (Saturday) 8:00p.m. ~ 8:45p.m.

Guest: Kim Hyun Joong

MC: Kosaka Daimaou

[News]Kim Hyun Joong Makes History as the Highest Debut Sales for Overseas Singers

Source:http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/rankmusic/2006217/full/

Chinese Translation: 天使2002 @ Magic0606

English Translation: khjgalaxy.blogspot.com

49370062.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The leader of the Korean 5 members boyband SS501 Kim Hyun Joong's Japanese debut single (Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy) sold 72 000 copies of its first day of sale ranking 2nd on Oricon Chart on the 24th of January. The first day of sales is the highest debut sales in history for overseas singers (including groups) after March of 2009 when Oricon Chart started its daily single chart. The previous highest debut sales holder was Jang Geun Suk whose first day of album sales achieved 52 000 copies.

Kim Hyun Joong 2012 Seoul Fan Meeting

January 21, 2012 Seoul, South Korea

By Lavander of lovekimhyunjoong.com

Got up early Saturday morning, a long day ahead of us, but of course the best part would be watching Hyun Joong performing again after 2 months. It was cloudy and cold, but not as bad as I expected. The hotel we stayed is not far from Jamsil sports complex, it cost only 3,000 won for a taxi ride. We got there around 9am, there were already a couple dozen fans there, saw starlings from Singapore, . Keyeast staff started to set up the booth for Uzoosin souvenir sale, there were piles piles of boxes. A lot of staff for this fan meeting, sales people, bodyguards in black, and stadium people in green vest. They all seem very young, mostly in their 20s.

The reason we got there early was trying to get a glimpse of him entering the stadium for rehearse, since he would have two hi-5 sessions with the Japanese fans in the afternoon, we were betting on him getting there early. As some cars started to come, everyone was looking out for his black van. Soon, we saw a black van coming, everyone got excited, the van turned right and stopped in front of the souvenir booth, that was weird, is Hyun Joong going to come out buy his own stuff? But the van made a U-turn, the driver was lost and thought it was the entrance for the parking lot, the van drove off to the parking a little further down. We all knew he was in the car, but he didn’t roll down the window this time to greet the fans, maybe too early for him, he was still sleeping. Mr. Jeong was walking around, he was so polite and bowing to fans, a fan went to ask for his autograph, first he refused, then he obliged, other fans were taking pictures of him, he looked embarrassed. He was clean shaved, and very very handsome as always.

Not long after, the music inside started, it was quite loud so we could hear. First was Let me go, we could clearly hear Hyun Joong’s voice. Then the usual Breakdown, Please, etc. He was rehearsing all of the songs. Then to our surprise, he was singing “I’m your man”, we were all very happy. This would be the first time he sing this song on stage! He also sang “I’m fortunate:” (Dahaengida) I was in heaven, never dreamed one day I could hear him sing this one.

As true to the name of “God of rain” for Hyun Joong and SS501 boys, it started to rain after he arrived, fortunately it was just drizzle. (FYI, it rained in Tokyo the day after he landed in Japan) I asked the Keyeast staff when the sale would start and was told 10AM initially, so we started to line up after 9:30. Some staff were so nice to offer their umbrellas for the fans standing in the rain, I was very touched. But later on they changed to 10:30 since they were not ready. All we could do was to wait patiently, there weren’t that many people around yet. Hyun Joong was still rehearsing, and he did most songs twice actually, hope he wouldn’t get too tired, he would have 2 hi-5 sessions with the Japanese fans before the fanmeeting.

Finally, the sale started. They had a system, each fan was given a shopping list to select the goods, then pay at the cashier, a queue number was issued with a letter from A-D. The shopping list was passed on to a runner who would collect the items, the fan then went to the appropriate line to receive the goods. It was very orderly and they were quite prepared, the cashiers all spoke Japanese as they expected a lot of Japanese fans. It was my turn soon, I handed over the list, paid and was assigned to Lane D to get my stuff. I bought sweater, light sticks, keychain, towel, post card, etc, I bought some the day before at Myeongdong, so now I am a proud owner of the whole uzoosin collection. The Uzoosin black hoodie is very nice, I bought a couple and wanted more, so I went back to the line. As we were finishing our purchase, many big buses were rolling in and dropping off groups of Japanese fans. They were the Tour groups we saw them the day before at Lotte Duty Free shop, 60 buses and 2000 fans, now they were marching towards the booth. Gosh it was good that we got there early, otherwise we would have to wait hours and hours. The day before I waited almost 30 minutes at the Faceshop checkout counter.

We decided to go back to hotel to drop off stuff and eat lunch before coming back in the afternoon to get tickets. When we arrived at the intersection, there was a long line of buses waiting to turn into the parking. I took a picture of the buses.

At hotel, I tried on the sweater, fortunately it fit. I took a picture of the sweater holding by another fan. She posted on Weibo, and later I saw Nanet posted the picture in the forum, I was like, ahhh, I took that one. After lunch and a short nap, we set out for the stadium again, I wore the uzoosin sweater under the coat. There were a lot more people now. It was amazing that line for souvenir was still mile long, mostly Japanese fans. We went to the ticket booth to get our tickets, so happy we have decent seats, and it cost only 20,000won, so cheap.

There were more foreign fans now, some came from the airport directly, still had the luggage with them. Hongkong, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Singapore, and I was the only one from US, the other side of the ocean. There were street vendors selling food and non-official Hyun Joong goods, the good thing was that most fans would rather stand in line to get official ones. We decided to get something to eat, there was a KFC close by, but it was packed with fans, no place to sit. We ended up taking a taxi to go to COEX to eat and then back.

It was already past 5pm when we got back, a lot of fans were already inside, we went inside as well. I was in section 202 and my seat was in the middle, so happy. And Blanca (whom I met a couple times before) was sitting next to me even though we reserved our tickets separately. The stage set up is similar to the Japan concerts but on a smaller scale. Everyone had a seat, no standing, but I knew once he showed up on stage, we would all be on our feet. The first floor was full, the second floor to our right was full as well, it was reserved for the Japanese fans who joined the tour. The rest of the 2nd floor was about 80% full, the 3rd floor was only half full. Sometimes I wonder how accurate the news was, it was reported the fan meeting was sold out, I really hoped Hyun Joong wouldn’t be disappointed when he sees the empty seats. Maybe it’s Lunar New Year’s eve and a lot of people had to stay home with the family. His songs were playing in the background. Each fan was given a small notebook from Keyeast.

The security wasn’t tight and fans were taking pictures with long lenses. I saw some famous photographer fans were in presence, so wonderful pictures would be taken, I would just sit back and glue my eyes on Hyun Joong, got my binocular this time. The music got louder, and everyone was on her (or his, even just a few) feet, we were chanting “Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Hyun Joong”. Lights out, here we go, Hyun Joong in black leather top and pants, was on stage.

1st up, Let me go. His hair was not so curly like in Japan, much to my delight, he danced with pure energy and precision. So handsome and sexy. His stage presence is always the best, gone was the sometime shy boy, so manly, full of confidence and charisma, he owns the stage. I have been watching and rewatching the videos and re-living the moment. The stadium was full of screaming, I turned around to look at the wonderful sea of green, what a sight.

Next, “Breakdown”, my favorite, I just can’t get enough of this one. Even he lost a lot of weight compared to last June, but with that big pants, he looked so manly. The dance was very powerful, we were screaming “breakdown, breakdown” with his moves. With my binocular glued to my eyes, I could see his facial expression, his moves very well. It was such an eye feast. I didn’t even take any pictures, was afraid that I might miss something, plus there were so many people clicking away. I would wait for photos and videos later.

After “Breakdown”, Hyun Joong left the stage. Video of lucky photoshoot was showing on the big screens. I always like those behind the scene videos, nice to see wuri boy more since the music video is usually pretty short. I was surprised to see how much work was put into it, the place (it’s Walkerhill in Seoul, where Bae Yong Joon’s Hotelier was shot), so many extras, the cute uzoosin figure also made its presence.

Next was “Please”, I really like the outfit, white shirt with black jacket, black pants, very sharp and slick. I already felt his outfits were better than the Japan concert tour. At one point, his shirt was open a little just above the belt and I could get a glimpse of his skin, ha, ha, my mind wandered a little. He wore a black belt underneath his shirt to secure the mic line. Somehow there was not a complete video of this dance, if anyone found it, please let me know. After “Please”, he left stage again, the video of 2012 Calendar making was shown on screen. I really liked this series of photos, very sunny boyish, I bought the big calendar Japan version, it is not hanging in my bedroom, and I wake up everyday to his smile. But the cat is not as cute as mine, I almost want to print out my cat’s photo and replace the one in the picture. 

Prince charming in white came out again, singing “Thank You”, I noticed his shirt all tucked in, Cody noona’s handiwork? Have to say his voice was at his best today. He must’ve been exhausted, after rehearsing in the morning and shaking 2000 hands in the afternoon, but he sang with full emotion, his neck veins popping up. The platform he was standing raised up, I am glad it was not too high and he is not afraid of height like Kyu Jong. He also sang “Happiness is”, it’s very nice ballad and he did a good job.

He left the stage again, the female mc came on stage, she was the same one as the Kiss Fan Meeting last October. She was very funny and bubbly, very good at getting fans to cheer. Hyun Joong came out, with a different out fit, white shirt with black jacket, a polka dot scarf at around the collar. Several top buttons were undone and showed a good portion of his smooth chest, even though it was not as “treasured” as before.

Too bad I couldn’t understand what they were talking, I could only pick up a few words here and there, hope some kind soul will do a full translation. Compared to Japan concerts, he seemed more relaxed and at ease since he was at home. He was joking a lot, drawing laughter from fans. The highlight was of course his dogs, they are just adorable and cute as their owner. He kept separating Matic from Art, otherwise Matic would jump Art for sure, couldn’t say he didn’t try, Hyun Joong kept telling Matic “Don’t love her, don’t love her”, it was really hilarious. Matic showed off some tricks, very well trained. I wish I could train my cat to do that. My cat is black and white, kind look like Matic a lot.

Next was the lucky draw, Hyun Joong picked 3 names, lucky lucky ladies. But they were all very shy, didn’t look at Hyun Joong a lot. I would stare at him shamelessly, ha ha. Two got the chance to take a picture with him, he put the Polaroid in a card and wrote messages to them.

After the fans left the stage, Hyun Joong sang “Love”, I really enjoyed this song a lot, ever since he sang it in a TV program last year, he sang it at Japan concerts. But tonight, his pronounced love you as “Lobu you”, so cute. Then came a big surprise, he started to sing “Dahaengida”, oh, my heart melt. This one brought back so much memory, he sang this to Hwang Buin in “We got married”, WGM was what got me addicted to him. He also sang it on YSMM where I swore he had something shining in his eyes at the end. The lucky fan was wheeled out on a chair, everyone in the audience wanted to be her, she was so shy and couldn’t even look at Hyun Joong. Then he turned it into a comic act, one backup danced wheeled out a rice cooker, Hyun Joong opened it and took out an instant rice bowl when he sang the lyrics referring to rice. He then reached behind her chair and pulled out a long stem flower and gave to her, oh, my god, how lucky was she? Had she done some heroic acts in her previous life, like saving children from burning house? Hyun Joong pulled out an umbrella, opened it and held over her head, another dancer came out, holding two spray bottles and started spraying as if it was raining. Everyone was laughing so hard and Hyun Joong had to keep singing, he then tossed the umbrella to the floor casually, the dancer hurried after it to pick it up. Hyun Joong gestured to the dancer so he turn the fan’s chair sideway, AND, Hyun Joong got down on one knee, Oh, MY, can you imagine if you were that fan and HJ was proposing to you (even it’s a fake one)? Envy envy her. Kiss kiss was next, it was such cute song and Hyun Joong was clearly enjoying it, he was running from left to right, blowing kisses.

Hyun Joong changed into black shirt and red jacket, did Do you Like that and Lucky Guy. I like “Do you like that” better than “Lucky Guy”, the way he swung his hips was just so smooth. He also added different dance moves at the end. Love the variations each time, Style Icon award, MAMA, etc. Sweat dripped down his face and chest, he picked up a towel, and turned his back to us and wipe his face. Hyun Joong ah, why did you do that? We don’t mind you wiping your face in front of us, or we could do that for you. He sang One more time, and then “I am your man”. This was the first time he sang this song, it was so special, he even asked the fans to sing along, it is really pretty song, Hyun Joong, please be our man and we are all happy to be your women!!!

He talked a bit, according to translation I read, he was asking for cash for new year in a joking manner, then he got down to the floor, and made a bow, we were all like “ahhhh”, this boy, he is truly one of kind. Later we found out his mother was in the audience, maybe he was using this to bow to his mother since he couldn’t spend new year with his family. It reminds me the bow SS501 boys made at the end of Encore concert.

After he left the stage, we were chanting his name for encore, he came out and sang “Because I am stupid”, he kept shaking his head side to side with the music, like a bobble head, cutest to the max. Lucky guy was the last one, he was running around the stage and Matic came out again, at one point he put the mic in front of Matic, but Matic didn’t sing along, more training needed.

The concert ended, I was very happy, it was better than the Japan concerts, more songs especially Dahaengida and I am your man. I was a bit sad too, because don’t know when his next one would be. Fans next to me rushed out as soon as the concert ended, I was kind of slow to leave, only to learn they were able to see him leaving. You can watch the video.

Hyun Joong ah, thank you for another wonderful fan meeting, thank you for all the happiness you’ve given us. Happy New Year! Stay healthy. See you next time.

[News]Kim Hyun Joong is off to a good start in Japan with ‘KISS KISS/Lucky Guy’

CREDIT: ALLKPOP.COM

kimhyunjoongs.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The success of Kim Hyun Joong‘s newly released Japanese debut album was nothing short of ‘daebak‘.

His new Japanese album ‘KISS KISS/Lucky Guy‘ which dropped on the 25th immediately climbed to the #2 spot on the Oricon Daily Single Album Chart by selling 71,821 copies on the first day.

He was second to AKB48‘s popular sister group SKE48 who also released their new single ‘Kataomoi Finally‘ on the 25th, and sold a total of 285,467 copies on the first day.

Even with the number of copies he sold on the first day alone, Kim Hyun Joong would still rank as #16 on a list of Korean artists and their first week of sales in Japan. However, at the high rate that his albums are currently selling, he is predicted to sell well over 100,000 copies in the first week.

Kim Hyun Joong signed a contract with Japanese music label Universal Music in 2011. Ahead of his official single release, Kim Hyun Joong also began selling ringback tones on the 18th, which climbed to the #1 spot on the ‘Rekochoku‘ Ringback Chart.

He also will be greeting his Japanese fans by appearing on the popular TV Asahi music program ‘Music Station‘ on January 27th, and like his fellow celebrities IU and Lee Seung Gi, he is expected to make a big splash in Japan as one of Hallyu’s leading solo artists.

Source & Image: XportsNews via Nate

***************************************************************************************************

Kim Hyunjoong, After School, B1A4, The Boss and more in this week’s Oricon rankings

source: http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/charts/kim-hyunjoong-after-school-b1a4-the-boss-and-r12658

Today's charts show us the release of Kim Hyunjoong's debut Japanese solo single "Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy", which made it to the 2nd place in the daily rankings with 71,821 copies sold. After School's "Rambling Girls/Because of You" snatched away the 6th spot.

The daily album charts, however, show us that B1A4's predebut release of their Korean albums made it to the 13th spot.

The Boss's "Love Letters" sold 14,379 copies in its first week, resulting in a 7th spot on the Oricon weekly charts. Se7en's comeback mini album got to the 13th place with 9,524 copies sold. A surprise appearance by T-ara with 2,818 copies of their newest Korean mini album was noted to be at the 31st spot.

BEAST managed to get up to a 3rd spot in this week's DVD charts with the release of their latest concert DVD.

Daily Single Chart

02. Kim Hyunjoong - Kiss Kiss/Lucky Guy (01/25)

06. After School - Rambling Girls/Because of You (01/25)

Weekly Single Chart

38. 2AM - Never Let You Go ~Even if I Die~ (01/11)

Daily Album Chart

13. B1A4 - Let's Fly/It B1A4 (01/25)

17. KARA - Super Girl (11/23)

25. Girls' Generation - Girls' Generation (06/01)

Weekly Album Chart

07. The Boss - Love Letters (01/18)

08. KARA - Super Girl (11/23)

12. Girls' Generation - Girls' Generation (06/01)

13. Se7en - Somebody Else (01/18)

31. T-ara - Funky Town (01/11) Korean Release

42. TVXQ - Tone (09/28)

Daily DVD

04. KARA - KARADISE, in Paris (01/25)

Weekly DVD

03. BEAST - BEAST the 1st Concert 'Welcome to BEAST airline' (01/18)

07. Girls' Generation - Japan First Tour 'Girls' Generation' (12/14)

Source: Singles (daily & weekly), Albums (daily & weekly), DVD (daily & weekly)

Kim Hyun Joong’s “Lucky Guy” MV Ruled “Hazardous for Children”

source:

http://www.soompi.com/news/kim-hyun-joo ... r-children

The infamous Ministry of Gender Equality and Family (MGEF) has done it again by ruling Kim Hyun Joong’s casino-inspired “Lucky Guy” music video “hazardous for children.” The reason for their ruling? Apparantly, the ministry believes the casino scene could stir up the children’s gambling spirit and encourage them to “try for a quick and easy profit.”

When Kim Hyun Joong filmed the “Lucky Guy” MV, he already had some concerns of the MGEF interfering. So he made the gambling table out of “Blue Marble,” a Korean board game similar to “Monopoly,” and used his “Uzu Shin” anime character for the chips and cards to create a more comic setting. Since the overall concept of the MV was supposed to be based on the U.S. film, “Ocean’s Eleven,” he couldn’t take out the entire casino scene, so that’s why he went with the comic concept instead. But with today’s ruling, the “Lucky Guy” MV will not be allowed to air during the early morning hours of 7AM to 9AM and during the day from 1PM to 10PM.

In fact, this is not the first time Kim Hyun Joong had problems with the MGEF. “Please” from his debut solo album, “Break Down,” was also classified as “hazardous for children” by the ministry last August, mainly because of some of the lyrics that contained “drunk” and “smoke” in it. Key East Entertainment later filed a complaint disputing the ruling. In December, the court ruled in favor of Key East reasoning, “Pop music must be given freedom of expression. It’s hard to justify that the lyrics are encouraging smoking or drinking.”

Kim Hyun Joong’s debut single is most sold album by a foreign artist on Oricon

By JJ of kpopofever

kim_hyun_joong_lucky_guy_japanese_album_3.jpg

Singer + actor Kim Hyun Joong sells over 70k copies of albums in one day.

Kim Hyun Joong’s debut single album ‘KISS KISS/Lucky Guy’ sold 71,821 copies taking the #2 spot on the Oricon Daily Chart, to become the most sold album by a debuting foreign artist since March of 2009, when the Oricon Daily chart was incepted.

Kim Hyun Joong’s single album is sold in three different packaging, the first is the regular album and then there are two types of limited edition albums dubbed, type A and B. Currently the three types of albums are ranked #1, 2, and 3 on Tower Records’ single chart, showing exactly how big Kim Hyun Joong is over in Japan right now.

Kim Hyun Joong will continue the hot streak by performing on Asahi TV’s ‘Music Station’ on the 27th and he’ll also hold a debut single commemoration concert in Yokohama Arena on February 4th and on the 5th, in front of 40,000 fans.

Source: WStarNews via Nate

[Video] Winners of the 2011 allkpop awards! ~ Kim Hyun Joong Wins BEST MALE SOLO ARTIST

Credit: allkpop@yt

KHJ part appears by 5:24

421512_235164669898824_145767695505189_536854_1029488309_n.jpg

bestmale1_thumb1.jpg

bestmale2_thumb1.jpg

bestmale3_thumb1.jpg

Hello allkpop.this'is Kim Hyun Joong.Thank U for such an amazing award, and this award is much more meaningful as 100% of the votes were cast by my international fans. I plan to promote myself more overseas in the new year, so i ask for your interest and support. Thank U.

[Eng Trans] Staff Report Vol.1 – “Kim Hyun Joong’s Japan debut!!!”

Source: Henecia Japan official site (henecia.jp)

Chinese translation: wing @ Magic賢 (magic0606.com)

Finally!

Finally!

The day has come!

Just like everybody else did (expecting), we (staff) have been waiting so long…

Kim Hyun Joong is finally going to make his debut in Japan!!!

His debut album is “Kiss Kiss / Lucky Guy”~

Everyone must have heard about it right?

What do you think of it?

Furthermore, we’ve already made preparations for Kim Hyun Joong (his activities) who arrived in Japan last Sunday.

Yesterday, Kim Hyun Joong made a guest appearance on “Hiru Nan Desu!” that was broadcast live. Has everyone watched it?

Snowflakes were all over the roads yesterday because it snowed heavily in Tokyo on Monday night and the ground was slippery.

I braved the cold weather and walked in the snow…

Looking at the people on the street, Kim Hyun Joong in the van looked like he was taken aback~

425773_258968750839776_130589590344360_651892_1247836477_n.jpg

After that

Many reporters showed up at his debut commemorative event that made it seem like it’s his debut day

Kim Hyun Joong who’s being interviewed

429985_258969144173070_130589590344360_651893_310529298_n.jpg

Please look forward to his future activities!

Also, please make his Japan debut successful with your warm yet strong support and your love for Kim Hyun Joong

Lastly

We’ll post updates on Kim Hyun Joong’s activities in Japan here anytime

Please keep an eye on them!

[Trans] Staff Report Vol.2 – “Kim Hyun Joong, well done!”

Source: Henecia Japan official site (henecia.jp)

Chinese translation: wing @ Magic賢 (magic0606.com)

Hello everyone.

As previously reported by the media, Kim Hyun Joong showed us his impressive achievement!

“The first overseas singer whose debut single sales ranked No.1 (highest) and broke through 72,000 copies on the first day of its release!”

It’s really a piece of exciting news.

Thanks to his fans~ Very grateful to all of you!

After the interview ended

423423_258970364172948_130589590344360_651896_731429378_n.jpg

427408_258970690839582_130589590344360_651897_565782137_n.jpg

To celebrate the impressive achievement of Kim Hyun Joong who made his solo debut in Japan and became the first overseas singer to rank No.1 on Oricon Chart

We (staff) are busy with preparations for it…

To be continued…

Friday, January 27, 2012

(Interview) KHJ: There's nothing that makes me lucky; Im lucky myself.

Reposted from : Kathy's Bench

Thanks to Unnie Gracie parkjungkim for tagging me into his Sparkling Magazine with Kim Hyun Joong feature. That made me buy just today. hehe!

Interview by: EUNICE LUCERO at SPARKLING MAGAZINE(Winter 2012)

Photo by: GRACIE PARKJUNGKIM on Facebook(Thanks Unnie)

Typed by: Kathy on Kathysbench.blogspot.com

42967815737555770781810.jpg

all aces

Manga, musicals,make-up,-superstar(and formerSparkling cover guy) Kim Hyun Joong gives us quick chat and lets us in on whats on this lucky guy's radar at the moment.

SPARKLING MAGAZINE: Nice to see you again! Please tell us about your second mini-album LUCKY.

Kim Hyun Joong: Hello! Unlike my last album, which is more the heavier type, the LUckY album is lighter and can be enjoyed with a lot of fans at the same time. It's easygoing.

SM: So how do you feel about your mini-album making it to the TOP 5 of the BILLBOARD WORLD ALBUM CHARTS? And what was the first thing you said when you found out?

KHJ: The first thing I said was "Unbelievable." I didn't expect anything much, but I put as much effort as I could into this album and I'm planning to have better ones.

SM: Why did you pick OCEAN's ELEVEN as the inspiration for the MV of "LUCKY GUY?" Who thought of the concept?

KHJ: I did. The reason I chose this was that I wanted to act as a brat! HAHA!

SM: Great strategy! Also, your current album has more rock n' roll influences than the last one. WOuld you consider playing the guitar or bass guitar live at one of your future stage performances?

KHJ: Im planning to have those instruments played during my stages,but my concept cue sheets aren't really ready yet,so nothing is really concrete. But I would definitely like to play those instruments.

SM: Your dance steps feel like they could be part of a musical. Would you consider starring in a musical in the future as well?

KHJ: There are no plans in joining musicals yet; being an actor and a singer at the same time, I'm really busy. And I'm not really confident in that field!

SM: You've said in past interviews that you want to play a bad guy for your next role. Who are your favorite bad guy characters?

KHJ: Because there are so many characters out there, it's really hard to set the standard of "bad guys." I will try to set standard of being my own "bad guy."

SM: As an actor and singer, you often have to wear make-up while filming and promoting. Have you ever tried applying make up on your own.

KHJ: Never.

SM: What product from the Face Shop would you recommend as a good gift for friends?

KHJ: Because most of my friends are guys, the E'thym products because they're really simple, yet maintain moisturizing effects.

SM: We heard you like soju a lot too. Do you also like sake? Do you use the Face shop's Sake Nourishing Lotion?

KHJ: I haven't used the Sake Nourishing Lotion because there are so many products from The Face Shop! But I definitely take sake...occasionally. Haha.

SM: So how was your skincare routine changed, now that the weather is much colder?

KHJ: Now that the weather's colder my skin and lips are getting cracked. I apply a lot of moisturizing creams and lip balms.

SM: Do you enjoy winter sports,like snowbarding and skiing?

KHJ: I dont really like winter sports, so I stay at home most times during winter.

SM: The weaters is warm in the Philippines. What The Face Shop product would you recommend to your Filipino fans?

KHJ: Because its really hot in the Philippines and a lot of people are exposed to the sun, I recommend sun protection and sun block, and the BB creams that contain it.

SM: What products from The Face Shop do you always keep in your bag?

KHJ; BB Cream and sun cream.

SM: You like reading manga a lot. What manga title are you reading now? Are there plans to come up with a U:Zoosin manga?

KHJ: Currently on the website of my management team, there are the cartoons available using the character U: zoosin. The fans can read this, although its in Korean.

SM: Do you have any lucky charms? What's your lucky number?

KHJ: I dont have any lucky charms and there isnt exactly any lucky number.

SM: What makes Kim Hyun Joong a lucky guy?

KHJ: There's nothing that makes me lucky; Im lucky myself.

[News] Kim Hyun Joong and Seohyun’s new commercial shoot still cuts

Credit: http://kpopfever.com

403928_335507953150050_225338064167040_1107864_1366165410_n.jpg

418144_334803546553824_225338064167040_1106325_191572727_n.jpg

402310_371027969581141_152158524801421_1646212_2054387701_n.jpg

402149_371019506248654_152158524801421_1646145_867042616_n.jpg

Actor + singer Kim Hyun Joong and SNSD member Seohyun look like a campus couple in their latest commercial shoot.

Several photos of Kim Hyun Joong and Seohyun’s from their commercial shoot have been posted on a beauty blog on the 26th.

Kim Hyun Joong wore an unbuttoned white dress shirt for a sexy look, but his face was still that of a young prince. Seohyun fashioned a white tube top shirt, revealing her smooth, bare shoulders, accentuating her femininity.

Netizens commented on the photos, “For Seohyun that’s a very revealing outfit”, “They still don’t look friendly”, “They look like a hoobae and a sunbae in college”, “Seohyun is so pretty and Kim Hyun Joong looks so cool!!”, “It’s Kim Hyun Joong!!!”, “Daebak pretty~”, and so on.

Source: Joongang via Nate

Guest meteorflower09

Kim Hyunjoong reveals Japanese MV teaser to “Lucky Guy”

Submitted: Jan 27 2012 06:41 AM by Uni

c7408c155d4df37ff77aae37123e4c6a.jpg?w=590

Kim Hyunjoong recently released his debut Japanese single “KISS KISS/Lucky Guy” on January 25th, making yet another record for himself by being the first foreign artist since March 2009 to have high sales on a charting single (71,821 copies sold) on the Oricon Chart. The SS501 member charted 2nd on his first day on the daily single chart.

Having already released the music video to “KISS KISS” on Japanese television, Universal Music Japan has officially released the music video teaser to Kim Hyunjoong’s B-side track “Lucky Guy.”

The set for the Japanese version of “Lucky Guy” takes place in the streets outside a bakery and inside a club setting. Despite the different set from the original Korean music video, the same feel is given in the Japanese version.

[Jan 28, 2012] Kim Hyun Joong a guest at Ameba Studio

Official Notice: Kim Hyun Joong will make a guest appearance on Ameba Studio

Source: KHJ Japan official site (kimhyunjoong.jp)

Original article: http://kimhyunjoong.jp/news/read.php?tcode=135

Chinese translation: 斗斗 @ HyunJoongChina.com

6f115c24.jpg

Km Hyun Joong to be a guest on an online radio show that will be broadcast live! He’ll be answering Japan fans’ questions!

Kim Hyun Joong will make an appearance on the urgently prepared special radio show via online communication service “Ameba Studio”.

To implement Kim Hyun Joong’s idea “communicate more thoroughly with Japan fans”, not only will he answer the questions collected beforehand, but he’ll also communicate with the listeners.

We’re now collecting your questions on Ameba Pigg!

Will you be able to see a different side of Kim Hyun Joong that’s not usually seen during his first online live broadcast radio show?!

Please look forward to it!

Time: 28/01/2012 (Saturday) 8:00p.m. ~ 8:45p.m.

Guest: Kim Hyun Joong

MC: Kosaka Daimaou

---------------------------------------------------------------

SCREENCAPs from the show

40771724632817934821595.jpg

More screen caps from HUMAN 1981

39382834243899912139817.jpg

39840534243909578805517.jpg

40039334244433245419817.jpg

40102734243989912130817.jpg

40262934243955245467617.jpg

41709534243998245463317.jpg

41943534243945578801917.jpg

41993234243934912136312.jpg

42310034243921578804317.jpg

42329134244443578752117.jpg

42687034244554245407717.jpg

43042834243980578798417.jpg

43201934243964912133317.jpg

Credit: sayu1999

VIDEO 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xbFssolFY0&feature=player_embedded

VIDEO 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d4JIfgnVXY&feature=player_embedded

VIDEO 3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz09TFHBMxA&feature=player_embedded

VIDEO 4- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilxcup9Qwa8&feature=player_embedded

VIDEO 5- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwR2oVVa92U&feature=player_embedded

VIDEO 6- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvEaROtoxsI&feature=player_embedded

Sharing some tweets:

credits: @tomomon2

- HJ is speaking in Japanese

- HJ said....fans call me leader

- HJ said ...actor is dad. Singer is mom. HJ is son! Really 4D. hahaha

- Breakdown dance is more difficult than Kiss Kiss

- HJ will stay in Japan until the 8th of Feb. Said by himself.

- last greeting.. I'm a new singer. a lot of fans support me. I appreciate you. I got CD ranking No.1. I could start to have a good year 2012.

Tweet from tomato99 (@_tomato99)

1/29/12 1:36 AM

KHJ's special live program at Ameba Studio. received 70,000 posts from fans 生配信キム・ヒョンジュンで質問7万件

076efb88.jpg

KIM HYUN JOONG left His !7th message to Henecians Website:

[17번째 이야기] 놀랄일 날짜 : 2012.01.29 | 작성자 : 우주신

ㅎㅇ잘지냈어? 난 지금일본이야 ㅎㅎㅎ 기사나 방송이나 인터넷을통해알았겠지만

나는 잘살구있어 ..ㅎㅎ 그젠가 일본 전무님이 세균죽이는 방향제를 사다주셔서

침대옆에다가 놔주셨어 ^^감사하게두

근데 어제부터지금까지 계속두통이 심한거야...그래서 설마설마 이것댐문인가해서

치웠는데 ...세상에.........두통사라지더라고 ㅡㅡ;;;;;;;;;;;;

난세균이였어 ㅡㅡomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

너는지금 세균을 좋아하고있어 ㅋㅋ

조심해 ........난 나쁜세균이니까 ..푸하하하하하하

밥왔다 밥먹어야지 ..

안녕^^ 고마워 헤네치아&트리플

덕분에 나 2012년부터 달리고있어 이번년도 달린다는것이 뭔지보여줄께

지쳐서 팬질그만두게될꺼야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ우리딱3년반만 달리고 소멸할까?ㅋ

밥식겠다 갈꺼야 !!!

안녕 사람들.................ㅜㅜ 난세균이였어

Revised translation by wonderrrgirl

imageksv.jpg

imagexdi.jpg

My English translation of the Chinese tanslation by Hyunbar as posted above.

by : june of lovekimhyunjoong.com

17th Message

Ha how are you doing? I’m now in Japan hahaha can know through papers, news and the internet

I’m doing very well haha Japanese Snior Staff bought an anti-bacterial aroma product and placed it on my bedside ^^ Thank you

But since yesterday till now, my head has been in severe pain… so could this be the reason came to mind, took it away.. oh God…… the headache disappeared -- ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I’m a bacterial too --

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are liking a bacterial now keke

Be careful……… I’m a bad bacteria.. Buhahahahahaha

Should have my meal now..

Bye bye ^^ Thank you Henecia and Triple S!!

Owing to your blessings, from 2012 onwards, I shall present more to the fans

You are very tired right?

Kekekekeke we only have 3.5 more years to run? Ke

The meal is getting cold!!

Bye bye human beings……………. T T I’m a bacterial too

(Message left on 2012/1/29)

imagerku.jpg

My English translation of the Chinese tanslation by luyuhuanyan as posted above.

by : june of lovekimhyunjoong.com

A bit sad at the end ya?

Still worried that fans may leave him...

Haha how are you doing? I’m now in Japan hahaha though can know through papers, news and the internet too

I’m doing very well.. Japanese Director bought me an anti-bacterial aroma product

Place it on my bedside ^^ Although I am thankful

But since yesterday till now, I’ve had a severe headache.… so thought, “Couldn’t be due to this right”, so kept away the aroma product... oh God… then my head's not in pain anymore -- ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Could it be I’m a bacterial--OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of you now like a bacterial keke

Be careful……… because I’m a very bad bacteria.. Buhahahahahahaha

My meal is delivered.. I should have my meal..

Bye bye ^^ Thank you all Henecia and Triple S!!

Because of you all, I, from 2012 onwards, began to work hard running

This year will show you all again what a run is

Maybe you all will be tired and not be a fan anymore kekeke Let’s just run for another 3.5 more years before disappearing? ke

The meal is getting cold I have to go!!!

Human beings bye bye…………… T T I’m a bacterial

Kekekeke....

So funny wuri hyunjoong...

Him writing "I am a germ"

So we are all loving a GERM/ bActeriA!

Hahaha I am a bacteria obsession g fangirl...!

Hahahaha...! He really has one of the weirdest sense of humor..!

Love him...!

I Love bacteria!!!!

I am a bacterial and alien loving human being...!

To my alien bacteria prince, saranghae..!

Guest M-i-l-o

I just read his latest message on his Korean site.

I was cracking up so bad! He called himself a germ, then said we have all been infected by a virus, and then that we will become extinct? All because he got a headache from a anti-bacterial air-freshener

This guy really, he never fails to amuse me!

I love you too, bacteria!

Your virus infected fan.

(Goodness, I can't keep a straight face, this is too funny!)

[Pic] Staff Blog of Official Mobile Site Update ~ @ Shibuya Tower Record [12.01.29]

Credit: HJ Japan Official Mobile Site

official2_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

official2_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

===================================

[Pic] fanpic Kim Hyun Joong @ Yamano Gakki by mintcandy [12.01.29]

Credit: @mintcandytime

mint1%25255B4%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

mint3%25255B4%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

mint4%25255B4%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

mint6%25255B4%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

mint7%25255B4%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

[Pic] Media Photo Kim Hyun Joong @ Yamano Gakki

Credit: http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/p-et-tp0-20120130-896622.html

news1%25255B4%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

et-yg-120130-7-ns300%25255B1%25255D_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

[Fancam] Kim Hyun Joong @ Yamano Gakki in Ginza [12.01.29]

Credit: kimhyunjoong24.com + khjmasa@yt

VIDEO