Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (Nokia Theater LA Live)

Guest ma.cherie

Guest ma.cherie

For finding friends to hang out with, selling/ buying tickets!
Hello! This is the "Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (at Nokia Theater LA Live)." Feel free to comment about finding friends to hang out with, and selling/buying tickets.

I’m selling one orchestral level ticket(It is pretty close to the pit levels). I’m not looking to make a profit, so I’m selling the ticket at the exact price I bought it as from the website(175.95, 150 for ticket, 2.50 for mailing fees, and rest for service/handling fees) Please email me if you are interested! seungjoolee621@gmail.com :) It is at row L, Seat 101, so it's pretty near the pit! I was at Nokia Theater for Kollaboration 2011 LA(Hehe, you can also read my article on the review ^_^ i got to see G.NA there!) The orchestral level seats aren't bad at all, but I feel like I spent too much money.. :'( 

I'm thinking of saving money and buying tickets at the loge near the middle, and after the concert, stalk them to have them sign my stuffs... ;D 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for making this thread ma.cherie!

I'm looking to buy one or two pit or front row orchestra tickets!

If anyone is selling or knows someone that is, please PM me or email me at kelsey.mj.lee@gmail.com.

And if anyone is interested, I'm trying to sell two orchestra seats row Y seats 212-213. (each $120)

Once again, PM me or email me at kelsey.mj.lee@gmail.com.

Excited to go! Hope to see you all there!

Thanks!

Guest chibiDD

Yay a thread of this!

Thank you so much! <3 My friends & I REALLY want tickets for the $50 seats (Loge) & preferably row A. =/ Also, there's 9 of us >< If anyone is selling tickets for this row or knows more info on which seats are AVAILABLE for either section 100, 300 or 500 it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! <3

Guest sweetcake_

Yay finally a thread. I already got my ticket keke. I'm exciteddddd. Cant wait to go to this awesome concert. Btw, I'm from San Diego, and I'm looking for a carpool. So if anyone can give me a ride, please contact me. Of course I will chip in for the gas expense :)

My friends and I will be sitting at Loge row A seats 307-309 (the nosebleed seats LOL) feel free to say hi!

I would have loved to get the $200 ones , but I feel that it's too expensive considering I'm not a stan and the fact that they might not play live :S hopefully they do though. I'm actually pretty excited! :)

Guest onimgaganda83

I'm thinking of getting a ticket in the Orchestra section. Is there a group that's going that I could meet up with, if you don't mind? I'd be flying in from Chicago, and don't want to go around LA by myself, if I can help it.

Guest ma.cherie

I'm thinking of getting a ticket in the Orchestra section.  Is there a group that's going that I could meet up with, if you don't mind? I'd be flying in from Chicago, and don't want to go around LA by myself, if I can help it.

How about all of us coming from Soompi(far away or alone) have a paper that we can like.. tape on our shirts and meet up an hour or so before the concert? :)  Also, if you're interested in my ticket, Please buy! ^_^ It's the exact same price as the price I ordered, and it's near the front!

http://www.powerhouselive.net/App_Themes/dashCommerce/images/CNBLUE_FTISLAND.pdf

It's one of the more closer seats in the green section :) 

Guest creamy_pink

Hi!

I'm trying to sell my 2 tickets for this concert.

The seats are in the orchestra section, row G, seats 413 and 414. I'm selling them at the original price which is $154 each ($150 ticket + $4 convenience fee from powerhouse).

Message me if you're interested. Thanks!!! :)

Seating chart: http://www.powerhouselive.net/App_Themes/dashCommerce/images/CNBLUE_FTISLAND.pdf

Guest Petirrojo57

Ticket sold, sorry!

I'm another who has a primo seat to sell (PIT row 5) because I was trying to get 2 but lost hope that I would. It's a $200 seat and I'll waive the handling charge. Currently I'd arranged to pick it up at will call, but will see if I can't get it mailed. If interested, send me a not at petirrojo57 [at] yahoo [.] com!

I still have the seat for sale (first offer fell through) - as of 2/21 - so please contact me at the info above!

Thanks for making this thread. My friend might not be able to go, so I hope I can sell one of my tickets if she ends up not being able to attend. Has anyone ever been to the Nokia Theatre? Is getting the $120 seats worth the bucks?

considering I'm not a stan and the fact that they might not play live :S hopefully they do though. I'm actually pretty excited! :)

They might not play live?! I hope they do, because I bought the $120 seats plus convenience fees and that's already a lot for me.

Guest hongkiisland

I'm thinking of getting a ticket in the Orchestra section. Is there a group that's going that I could meet up with, if you don't mind? I'd be flying in from Chicago, and don't want to go around LA by myself, if I can help it.

I'm flying there from Wisconsin! I have a ticket in the Orchestra row C, where's your ticket?

I'm looking for a ticket in the pit. I already have a ticket in the orchestra but I'd like to upgrade of course. Please let me know if you have one or know where one is for sale. My email is honggiisland@yahoo.com and my twitter is @hongkiisland if you want to contact me that way. Thanks! 

Guest xeudaemonic

It's so weird that Powerhouse has cheaper fees than Ticketmaster! and better seats too! Powerhouse still has a bunch of 300's in every section still available.

Guest MySweetAddiiction

Hi, I'm selling 3 tickets  SOLD THANK YOU!~

While buying tickets i didn't know that payment has already been processed for the attempts at buying so i bought a total of $1500 worth of tickets...

Now i need to sell it ~ 

EDIT: It's Orchestra Row T Seats 217-219.  

They are all $120 seats but we are selling them for $110 per seat.

Thanks and for more contact please email: gingerbreadcake@gmail.com

Seating+CHart.png

Guest AceFondu

SOLD Selling Orchestra Row P Seat 305, 306, 307

$124 Each or $372 for all 3

Our group suddenly didnt want to go anymore. LOL so we are just trying to sell our tickets. No profit at all, its what i paid for at powerhouselive

Please buy our tickets :(

You can either pm more or email me at acefondu522@yahoo.com

Guest xeudaemonic

Does anyone know which companies/newspapers are sponsoring this concert?

http://nokiatheatrelalive.com/events/event-detail/3219/ft-island-cn-blue-stand-up-by-m-live

Check the bottom of the site! They have all their sponsors there!

-Edit: Actually I don't know if those are sponsors for the concert or for the venue hahaha. Yeahh, I guess those are for the venue ahaha.

Archived