Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

database, you made my day, love you.

I see that, YSY still envious to other shinning actor but he still goes on his motto, don't need to rush in acting so many drama, go slowly and choice carefully

Siyoon is really humble, I think what he means is that other actors like Song Joong Ki has natural personality or attributes to shine while he considers himself that he gets all the things he have right now due to hardwork... He is really down to earth unlike other actors, just like what i read today, one of this popular actors said, “I am the trend.” “I don’t lack in anything.” “I am the most confident about my eyes.”... I am glad Siyoon does not talk like this.

Siyoon is shining as an actor as well but he does not grab attention. Siyoon starred in a national drama with 50% ratings, then nominated in Baeksang Top Excellence Actor (no young actor right now reached that far) and he was listed in Forbes Magazine last 2010 as the 12th most powerful personality (the 2nd highest placing for an actor). Siyoon is much talented than those young actors but he keeps down to earth.

Guest judyannlou

I think what he means by analogue life is away from the "wired" society or social internet networking... I think what he said is something slang in Korean. He wants to leave privately and does not want to interact so much with the internet world

Maybe what he meant for analogue lifestyle is to live a simple life not like other famous celebrities who live in an extravagant lifestyle, as living in a very luxurious homes furnish with all the elegant furniture's , lavish and modern sophisticated house gadgets and appliances, newest signature wardrobes ,jewelries and body accessories and mostly branded new modeled cars.

And I agree with you, that YSY is a down to earth person that is why he was so much carried away on that scene where Bong Sun prayed, their first dinner, that he was being emotional. He cried when it was not supposed to be, that is why you can see the surprise facial expression of BS/LJA upon seeing JH/YSY. And perhaps he like the humble personality of LJA for she live and dress in a simple manner in-spite upon knowing her that she belong to a rich family.

tumblr_lwcwemZreo1qcjhoio1_r2_500.gif

Qoute:Prayers of BS during their first dinner that made JH emotional and teared up. "Today is the first time I have cooked dinner for you. You have to remember it… Let’s say grace. Father in Heaven, Jesus, Buddha, Allah… For someone who doesn’t deserve any blessings, you’re giving me such a warm and precious moment. For that, I’m really grateful to you. I hope that… I will be able to have warm meals everyday, a small house to live in, and someone who I can eat with. I hope the days like today will last for a very long time. This is the only thing I ask for.”

Maybe what he meant for analogue lifestyle is to live a simple life not like other famous celebrities who live in an extravagant lifestyle, as living in a very luxurious homes furnish with all the elegant furniture's , lavish and modern sophisticated house gadgets and appliances, newest branded wardrobes and jewelries and mostly branded new modeled cars.

And I agree with you, that YSY is a down to earth person that is why he was so much carried away on that scene where Bong Sun prayed, their first dinner, that he was being emotional. He cried when it was not supposed to be, that is why you can see the surprise facial expression of BS/LJA upon seeing JH/YSY. And perhaps he like the humble personality of LJA for she she live and dress in a simple manner in-spite upon knowing her that she belong to a rich family.

Yeah Siyoon wants that simplicity on his life. He said that several times on interviews.Siyoon grew up in not a rich family and living with his grandparents taught him a lot about humility. He really surprises me as a celebrity because majority wants to be in the spotlight and wants to hear people talking about their wealth, how much they earn, how much they donated and how much they bought a single item... I am glad Siyoon is not like that... I know a lot of Korean celebrities who are like that...

Guest judyannlou

The way I figured it out on YSY's interview, it seemed to me that he was really so happy in M2F despite the fact of the low viewers rating.. He even mentioned that if ever again to set back the time (like dejavu) and knowing the fact that the drama will result to a low rating, still he prefer to act the same role as Jae Hee but much better during the filming (as if or like to correct whatever he thought on his lapses he made). He was not even envious to other dramas who hit major rating when it comes to M2F. He was just worried to some of his fellow actors and actresses and so with the P director and script writer of the underrated result but for him he was not worried about for his name also ranked hit in the internet which the netizens still has the same love for him as Tak Go or Jae Hee and he very much appreciated for casting as JaeHee by sending messages to the P.director and and script writer that he was happy about it.

Regarding about a girlfriend when he was asked what method should he used, then he said that; to keep an eye out for her on what she want and talk and listen to her warmly if she is lonely, then will open her heart; If she hate herself then flourish her with sweet talk like your beautiful and tried to fill the emptiness in her; must take care and pay more attention to her, it seemed to me he was talking about Bong Sun. He mentioned that he had a one sided love, that they broke up and most cases she always decided to end their relationship an for him he doesn't want to end, for LOVE is also a promise which should be kept when once "We love, we must do our effort to keep our love for love is a continued effort". Well they did promised to each other Jae and Bong Sun at the new office of Jae when he was painting his wall and Bong Sun visited and hug him, then they have a cross fingers promise, not to break up.

tumblr_lx9buhCLbh1qa82n2o7_r1_250.gif

YSY also mentioned in other article which database shared with us that JH/YSY gradually like BS and fall in love. At first I was busy to act but time goes by, I was happy to see Bong Sun's looks and her manner of speaking, With BS time goes slowly like motion movie. This is love, for I want to hear her voice and want to feel her, Then he said Lee Ji Ah's truthful performance make this possible. (My understanding in this article is that BS is LJA in the real sense, that YSY really like LJA- I do hope that my colleague fans of YSY will not get mad at me)

Guest judyannlou

I was pondering upon what YSY meant about ANALOGUE LOVE, then I read and review his answers again in the interview. He was asked that at his present age that mostly young men with same age as him, easily fall in love, "had he felt that kind of feelings like love at first sight(LaFS)?". He then answered that he was not, even though that kind of feelings(LaFS) is sort of an excitement but he rather choose to love in analogue way. For me, maybe what he meant that analogue love style is a slow process of love- relationship , as mostly experienced by lovers way back in the past several years(as in our days). A long term relationship in which both parties can show their good and weakness side (their real personality), and thus can able to accept sincerely their weaknesses side. in that way love, respect, understanding and believe with each other will be a strong foundation of a loving family and first and foremost is that, GOD is always the center of their (our) lives, thus they can withstand whatever trials they may encounter. He also wanted to live with humble and simple way of life or live a simple lifestyle.

If it is so, I appreciate and glad that YSY has that kind of personality. And I wish and pray that he can meet that woman in his own time and way.

By the way database the above posted picture was during the KBS event? I think so for he looked glowingly handsome on that event compared to the Music award event.

those shoots were shots in the end of 2010, when SY went to Japan

I have just saw some pics of HK3, SY had new hair style!

wanna watch it now :))

I have just tried to translate Marie Claire by google trans and bing trans, but after 1 hour, no progress at all sweatingbullets.gif

in this interview, he said about his last day of 2011 and something about Baek Pro, at the end of the interview, he mentioned about his childhood (maybe)