Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rice Paper Room Dividers!?

SunniRiseSunniRise Someone... feed me. Baker StreetPosts: 3,291Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012 in arts, crafts, & home
Hello everyone, I've been looking for a nice cheap rice paper divider for my room. Idk where to find one...

Does anyone know of great places where I can find a nice and affordable rice paper divider for my room!?

Online websites are good too, but I'd prefer stores that I can actually walk in myself.

Thank you!!

example:
SC543-PR3B_sm.jpg
(411)
Feel free to follow. 

Replies

• jennjenn Posts: 798Member
    edited January 2012
    for some reason, i imagine pier one imports would have that or the cost plus world market. they both seem to have unique furniture decor and etc. This is assuming you live in united states and can get to one of these stores. they both have online sites anyway if needed.
    for more picture posts, look up my social media sites:
    instagram.com/jnndigest
    pinterest.com/monokuro124
  • SunniRiseSunniRise Someone... feed me. Baker StreetPosts: 3,291Member

SUPERSTAR

Yeah I've been to both stores, Pier One and this World Market but they both don't have them...
    I bet if they did they would be more expensive than the ones I saw online. T__T
    Thank you for your help though~!!
    (411)
    Feel free to follow. 
  • curlyhairedteencurlyhairedteen ElsewherePosts: 223Member

ROOKIE

edited February 2012
    I've seen a lot of them at 99 cent Marukai or any Asian 99 cent store.
    Beautiful Banner by: © dee:)

SUPERSTAR

curlyhairedteen wrote on 08 February 2012 - 04:14 AM:

I've seen a lot of them at 99 cent Marukai or any Asian 99 cent store.

?? At the 99 cent Asian store?

Are you sure? Hahah most of the time they are around $100-200

:ph34r:
    (411)
    Feel free to follow. 
  • HERMITHERMIT Posts: 10,097Friend of Soompi

EXALTED ONE

SunniRise wrote on 10 February 2012 - 01:30 AM:

?? At the 99 cent Asian store?

Are you sure? Hahah most of the time they are around $100-200

:ph34r:

I've seen them there before myself, but maybe the poster is mistaken.
    Where I've seen them, they aren't for sale.  They were actually there because the store owner was using them as dividers to separate different sections of the store.  One time I mistakenly walked around one and found myself in their makeshift "break room" and accidentally disturbed a worker eating his ramen. 

Kopiko0Muuripervertdramadreams20
  • roomy45roomy45 Posts: 1New Member
    SunniRise wrote on 25 January 2012 - 02:21 PM:

Hello everyone, I've been looking for a nice cheap rice paper divider for my room. Idk where to find one...

Does anyone know of great places where I can find a nice and affordable rice paper divider for my room!?

Online websites are good too, but I'd prefer stores that I can actually walk in myself.

Thank you!!

example:
    *quoted image*

I found my room divider online at My link they had really good deals and I believe they had rice screen dividers as well.  Good luck on your room divider quest.

SUPERSTAR

roomy45 wrote on 20 March 2012 - 05:01 AM:

I found my room divider online at My link they had really good deals and I believe they had rice screen dividers as well.  Good luck on your room divider quest.

Thank you for the link. I thought they were expensive and did my own researching in nearby stores...
    They have some at BURLINGTON coat factory and they are just as expensive, except they are all ugly ahahha
    So I think I'm just gonna skip it.
    (411)
    Feel free to follow.