Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

YSY fanmeeting will be held on Thursday, May 04 at Hibiya Hall, Tokyo (the last time, they said it would be held on Osaka)

some pic of Hibiya Hall (google)

2612012165615252.jpg

2612012165620670.jpg

Guest judyannlou

While I surfed at dcinside on YSY thread, the pictures that I had re-uploaded from KST/dcinside in the M2Fs' thread, was about an interview of YSY featured in a magazine "SINGLE.". I do hope that there will be someone who can extend an extra mile of his/her time and translate it and share it with us viewers( new avid fan of YSY) for us to understand what is all about. I (we) appreciate it very much for such a good deed.

While I surfed at dcinside on YSY thread, the pictures that I had re-uploaded from KST/dcinside in the M2Fs'  thread,  was about an interview of YSY featured in a magazine "SINGLE.". I do hope that there will be someone who can extend an extra mile of his/her time and translate it and share it with us viewers( new avid fan of YSY) for us to understand what is all about.  I (we) appreciate it very much for such a good deed.

I also want to undertand an interview too, but it seem that none of his fan (soompi fan) knows Korean

Guest judyannlou

Yoon Si Yoon has a new pictures at dcinside (#40220-40221). He had maintained his hair trend as Jae Hee but rather look matured. It is somewhat a Kim Nam Gil look alike image, a sort of bad guy look. I prefer to see him a smiling Yoon Si Yoon. Having a Seo Jae Hee hair trend seemed YSY like it most, maybe by keeping it that way bring back happy unforgettable memories of his drama M2F. Do miss them very much, the Bong-Jae couple.

I will post the Singles interview translation in a while... My korean friend is translating it for me :)

Q : 최근에 트위터를 시작했던데, 한 인터뷰에서 옛날 사람이 되고 싶다고, 
     사랑도 아날로그가 좋다고 했는데 의외였다. 
     Recently, you started Twetter, but You said before you like analogue style life & love.   
A : 원래는 기계도 되게 좋아하고, 컴퓨터 조립하는 것도 잘한다. 
    Actually I like Machine, good at assembling computers.
    일부러 아놀로그적인 게 좋아서 아날로그로 가려고 한다. 
    I like  analogue so intentionally I follow analoque.
    지금 내방에는 TV도 없고 인터넷도 안 된다. 아날로그로 사는 게 맞는 것 같다.
    I don't have Tv & don't use Internet in my room. Analoque life is right to me. 
    천천히 생각하고 결정하고, 천천히 많은 것들을 이루어가며 그렇게 살고 싶다.
    Slowly thought & decision, I want make many things slowly.

Q : 준혁학생이나  탁구처럼 작품 안에서 항상 성장하는 소년의 이미지를 가지고 있다.
     Yor image was always development boy in your Drams like Jun Hyuk & Tak Gu.
     이번 드라마를 통해서 윤시윤은 어떤 성장을 했을까.
    What was your development through this Drama(MTF).
A : 단순히 연기적인 거나 외적인 걸로 남자가 될수는 없는 것 같다. 
    Manhood can't be showed by only acting or appearance.
    내가 가진 색깔이 있기 때문에 시간이 필요하다.
    I need  time because I have my own color.
    내가 생각하는 남자가 된다 함은, 뭔가 크고 무거운 사람인데,
    I think Be a man is..., he must be something big & heavy person.
    예를 들어 내 몸무게가 지금 61kg인데 61kg가 아닌 70kg인 사람인듯 움직이는,
    For example My weight is now 61kg but I move as if I'm 70kg. 
    내가 가진 연약함보다 무게 있고, 요동하지 않고 멀리 보고, 
    More dignified attitude than myself, do not move easily, Try to be future-oriented.
    순간에 느껴지는 걸 그 순간에 표현하기보다 한 번은 거르거나 정리해서 표현할 수 있는 사람이다.
    Do not express my opinion immately, Express my opinion after arrange. 

Q : <지붕뚫고하이킥>이후에는 반짝 스타로 남을 거라는 말도 있었고, 
    After <HichKick>people said you will be just rookie
    <제빵왕 김탁구>를 할때도 아직 신인인데 대작을 끌고 나갈수 있을까 하는 우려의 시선이 있었다.
    Even <BakerKing Kim Tak Gu> people doubt about you.
    <나도꽃>은 모두가 알듯, 대타라는 얘기를 들어야 했다. 속상하지 않나?
    This Drama <MTF> as you know, people said you are ) substitute.  you didn't upset about that?
A : 아니. 좋다.
     No. I was OK.
    왜냐면 내가 겸손해질 수 있는 원동력을 준다.
    Because It makes me more humbleness. 
    그러니까 나는 한 신 한 신 노력을 해야하는 사람이다. 
    It means.. I must always do my best with every scenes.
    그런데 인간이라는 게 굉장히 교만해질 수있는 존재라 조금이라도 익숙해지고,
    But. Human ....If he accustom about something he can be easily  arrogant.  
   좋은차에 있으면 더 눕자. 더 자자 이렇게 된다.
    If he have Expensive car he want more sleep & take a rest...
   하지만 그런 상황들이 주어짐으로 인해서 
    But In this situation(people doubted about siyoon)
    처음과 같은 마음으로 찍을 수 있도록 해주는 것 같아 나에게는 축복이라고 생각한다.
    Always I can start as if it's beginning. And I thought this is God blessing to me.
    사실 내가 4년만에 처음으로 오디션을 봐서 출연한 하이킥이었는데 찍을 때 반성을 많이했다.
    Actually after 4 years auditions, I can act in HighKick. During Highkick I take time for self-examination a lot.  
    매일 촬영한 신마다 4년만에 주어진 오디션 대본이라면 과연 이렇게 할까. 
    Every Scene, If this script is one in four years, What shall I do? 
    오디션보다 더 중요한 것인데, '내가 과연?'이라고 했을때
    This is more important that auditions, 'How should i behave?..." 
    부끄러울 때가 많아서, 그것을 실행하게 하는 하나의 힘인 것 같다.
    Many times I feel ashamed of myself, So It  encouragement me practice.
    앞으로도 평탄하게 하는 것보다는 나한테 부담을 주면서 하고 싶다. 
    I will keep up myself, NOt let the even tenor of life & let me strict.
    아직은 어리니까.
    Cause I'm young!!

To be continued... My friend said she'll finish translating Sunday.

Article on Siyoon:

Style Yoon Shi Yoon Doesn′t Regret ′Me Too, Flower!′

CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung

2012-01-27 15:11

Yoon Shi Yoon recently modeled for the February issue of lifestyle magazine Singles. He shook off his previous ‘pet boy’ image and showed off various charms, from a ‘bad boy’ image to a chic and indifferent guy image.

An official behind the magazine said, “Even though the weather was cold and Yoon Shi Yoon wasn’t in good shape, he kept smiling and being considerate of staff members and female models throughout the shooting.”

In an interview with Singles, when asked, “How do you feel about starring in the hit drama, Baker King, Kim Tak Goo, which surpassed 50 percent of viewership, and Me Too, Flower!, which resulted in low ratings?” he answered, “I have no regrets about it.”

He continued, “Since I benefitted from high viewership, I can’t ignore the importance of ratings. But the reactions from netizens on Kim Tak Goo and Seo Jae Hee from Me Too, Flower! were similar, or they showed better responses to Seo Jae Hee. I’m satisfied because the drama (Me Too, Flower!) was loved by viewers in their teens or 20s. I’m concerned that director, writer or fellow actors might be hurt because of me, because the viewership ratings were low, but personally, I’m satisfied with the drama.”

He added, “If I could turn back time and I could make a choice among dramas that I starred in last year in a state where I already knew the results, I swear to God I would made the same choice. Only, I want to try harder while filming to make it better. I’m not envious of any other major hits [when it comes to Me Too, Flower!].”

Photo credit: Singleshttp://m.enewsworld.com/news/news_view.asp?nsID=2998

• Like 1

Guest judyannlou

Article on Siyoon:

Style Yoon Shi Yoon Doesn′t Regret ′Me Too, Flower!′

CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung

2012-01-27 15:11

Yoon Shi Yoon recently modeled for the February issue of lifestyle magazine Singles. He shook off his previous ‘pet boy’ image and showed off various charms, from a ‘bad boy’ image to a chic and indifferent guy image.

An official behind the magazine said, “Even though the weather was cold and Yoon Shi Yoon wasn’t in good shape, he kept smiling and being considerate of staff members and female models throughout the shooting.”

In an interview with Singles, when asked, “How do you feel about starring in the hit drama, Baker King, Kim Tak Goo, which surpassed 50 percent of viewership, and Me Too, Flower!, which resulted in low ratings?” he answered, “I have no regrets about it.”

He continued, “Since I benefitted from high viewership, I can’t ignore the importance of ratings. But the reactions from netizens on Kim Tak Goo and Seo Jae Hee from Me Too, Flower! were similar, or they showed better responses to Seo Jae Hee. I’m satisfied because the drama (Me Too, Flower!) was loved by viewers in their teens or 20s. I’m concerned that director, writer or fellow actors might be hurt because of me, because the viewership ratings were low, but personally, I’m satisfied with the drama.”

He added, “If I could turn back time and I could make a choice among dramas that I starred in last year in a state where I already knew the results, I swear to God I would made the same choice. Only, I want to try harder while filming to make it better. I’m not envious of any other major hits [when it comes to Me Too, Flower!].”

Photo credit: Singleshttp://m.enewsworld.com/news/news_view.asp?nsID=2998

I love the way he answered it, and it seemed to me that he really love the M2F drama of all the drama he cast, especially his main leading lady (ehem). He really portrayed an adult character but childish in some ways which I most likely love him compared to his Tak Go image. When I had seen/watched that drama last year, I was not that carried away yet since that was the first time I've seen him as an actor, though I find him good and besides he as Tak Go did not ended with Eugene which the reason for watching that drama but anyways I like that drama BKKTG but I love most the M2F.

Though the interview is not complete yet but made me speculate that he really really love his M2F, its likely his Fate or Destiny is making its toll, the fact that he was a replacement due to the accident of KJW. I wonder if my wishes will be realized, Love and Fate between Bong-Jae couple like the Love-Fate of Eugene and Ki Tae Young in their drama Creating Destiny. Oh how I love it. Of all the k-dramas I watched the M2F have the most number of OSTs(12+) and have a very smooth rhythm to listen to, aside from its meaningful and beautiful lyrics.

I love the way he answered it, and it seemed to me that he really love the M2F drama of all the drama he cast, especially his main leading lady (ehem). He really portrayed an adult character but childish in some ways which I most likely love him compared to his Tak Go image. When I had seen/watched that drama last year, I was not that carried away yet since that was the first time I've seen him as an actor, though I find him good and besides he as Tak Go did not ended with Eugene which the reason for watching that drama but anyways I like that drama BKKTG but I love most the M2F.

Though the interview is not complete yet but made me speculate that he really really love his M2F, its likely his Fate or Destiny is making its toll, the fact that he was a replacement due to the accident of KJW. I wonder if my wishes will be realized, Love and Fate between Bong-Jae couple like the Love-Fate of Eugene and Ki Tae Young in their drama Creating Destiny. Oh how I love it. Of all the k-dramas I watched the M2F have the most number of OSTs(12+) and have a very smooth rhythm to listen to, aside from its meaningful and beautiful lyrics.

Actually he also mentioned that when he finished the drama, he is texting cast and crew. He is saying to Director and Writer that he is really thankful and proud to play Seo Jae Hee...

• Like 1

Ohm, thank you so much, I'm still waiting for this interview ^^

btw, I saw picture shoot from Kyunghee University (studio of HK3), the man turned his head back, not sure who was he, but commenters said that YSY

2812012194025535.png

Guest judyannlou

database by the way , thanks for sharing the English translation regarding the interview of YSY which was featured in Single Magazine. I'll be eagerly waiting for your Part 2. I'm glad to know that YSY been sending text messages to the cast and crew and for sure that includes LJA mostly, who might been receiving lots of text messages or rather voice messages. Well my heart elated for such good news, though it might be an indirect way of saying that " I've been contacting my Cha Bong Sun by sending her messages for I miss her very much and I'm lonely. and I want to hug and kiss her". Well . .well .. so much for my delusion, but again I am hoping against hope that the Bong-Jae couple will be in progress, even it will be slowly 1 step at a time, . i step. 2 step in a synchronize move.

The photo, it might be YSY because he is from that university right?

Bong Hee couple, we will never know! If YSY is really texting LJA, they will keep that in private because Siyoon is a very private person...

YSY's personal room does not have TV or internet, he just have his phone for text messaging and calls and a lot of books because he loves reading.

• Like 1

No he's from Kyonggi University, there're many star from this University

Kyung Hee University is where HK3 filming

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

his eyes browsbrows is dark & bold than normal, I prefer the original

2812012221445681.jpg

2812012221351347.jpg

28120122213729.jpg

2812012221233171.jpg

2812012221154892.jpg

2812012221117404.jpg

2812012221031885.jpg

cr: DC

Guest judyannlou

ysy94, , yes I've seen those pictures at dcinside awhile ago which being featured on Marie Claire for february issue but I don't like the sad look image. I prefer him to be smiling or griming for his eyes smiles too and his face also glows. Why is it that his images featured on those two magazine, Singles and Marie Claire had a forlorn and matured look. He is so much handsome if he had smiled like those in M2F.

Q: 또래의 스물일곱 살이라면 그렇게 채찍질하는 게 쉽지 않은데.

Most of 27old young man don't do that like you.

A: 내가 나일 수 있는 원동력은 그거다. 내 한계와 약점을 알고 나 자신을 들볶는 것.

That is my driving force. I always pushing me cause of my limit & weakness.

그 빛깔을 잃으면, 내가 아닐 것 같다.

If I didn't do that. Maybe It must be not me.

나를 사랑해주시는 분들에 대해서도. 그게 내 매력인 것 같다.

Those who love me was attracted by this point. I think this is my charming.

사실 송중기 형같이 보면 볼수록 빛이 나는, 본인의 아름다움을 잘 알고 빛이 나게 하는 능력이 너무 부럽다.

Actually I am envious of ablity who knows his own beauty & shining himself like Song Joong Ki.

하지만 나는 정반대의 사람으로 약점을 되짚어 보고 노력하면서 메워가는게 특징인 것 같다.

But My style is characterized by knowing my weakness & fill it with effort.

Q : <나도꽃>은 급하게 결정된 작품인데 부담스럽지 않았나? 공백기를 가진 후 선보이는 첫 작품인데.

<MTF> was decided all of sudden. Do not make you feel burdened? It was first drama after long term break.

A : <김탁구> 끝나고 일본 것까지 합쳐서 인터뷰를 조금 과하게 말하면 50개는 넘게 한것 같다.

After <Kim Tak Gu> I had more than 50 interview include from Japan.

늘 가장 첫번째롤 묻는 같은 질문이 ' 이번 작품이 대박이 났는데 다음 행보는 어떻게 할 것인가'였다.

At that tims, Always First Question was, 'What do you wnat as your next drama'?

나의 답은 똑같았다. 시청률이나 반응에 신경스지 않고 보답할 수 있는,

My answer was always same. I will not focus on rating or response & will choose reward for love.

내가 멈추지 않고 노력해서 성장했구나 하는 것을 보여주는 한가지와,

And It must show my development by constant effort.

내 또래의 이야기로 사랑하고 사랑때문에 눈물흘리기도 하고, 남자가 되어가는 작품을 하고 싶다고했다.

also hope My age's story that love & crying for love, & being a man.

언론에도 늘 얘기할 정도로 그거 하나였다. 일년이라는 시간을 원했고 기다렸다.

I always said this on interview. I wanted & waited for one year.

출연이 확정이 되고 시작하기까지는 짧았지만, 일 년이 라는 시간동안 <나도꽃>을 기다렸다.

Even I decided very suddenly, prepared shortly, It cant be wait <MTF> one year.

Q : 준비되어 있던 윤시윤에게 온 건가?

It means, You are ready to this drama?

A : 준비되었다기보다, 그건 좀 부끄럽다. 그토록 바랐던, 염원했던 거다.

Well....more exactly.. That's what all I want for next drama.

Q : 사실 지금까지는 한 여자를 책임지기에 조금 어려보이다가 <나도꽃>에서 한고은, 이지아, 서효림까지 세 여자를

상대하는데, 순간순간 아, 다 자란 남자구나 하는 느낌을 받았다.

Frankly speaking, You looked a lttle young as man of Han Go Eun, Lee Ji Ah & Seo Hyo Lim.

But,At some times, I felt "Ah! he is a grown up man."

연기할 때 어떻게 다가갔나. 마음가짐이 각각 달라야 할텐데.

So how do you feel about each of them. It must be different..

A : 윤시윤은 이 세명을 감당을 못한다. 나로부터 출발하면 안될것 같다. 재희라면 가능하다는 데서 출발을했다.

Yoon si Yoon cannot afford three women. So I started from I can't but what about Jae hee? he is possible.

처음에는 그래서 속는셈치고 아 감당할수있다, 자기 최면을 걸고 시작했는데, 갈수록 극안에서 답이 보였다.

At first, I hypnotize myself, "Oh, I can..can" As times go by Finally I found answer from Drama.

화영이(한고은) 같은 경우는 마음 아픔, 남자로서 아무리 어려도, 내가 책임져야 하는 그 마음으로 한 것 같다.

Hwa young is.. sadnees & responsbltiy as a man(even I am younger than her)

봉선이(이지아)와는 사랑이다. 말 그대로 마법에 걸린 것 같은, 설명이 안되는 사랑.

With Bong sun..It's love. Kind of magic. Can't explan...

김달(서효림)은 누구에게나 있는 아이 같은 마음에 같이 동화되는 그런 거 였던 것 같다.

With Kim dal is... assimilate to her childlike

Q : 순정적인 이미지를 가지고 있다. 한여자를 두고 절대 한눈 팔지 않을것 같은.

You're image is give all your love to only one woman.

A : 여자가 있어야 바람을 피우지(웃음). (Q=짝사랑만 했다는 그 얘기군.) 그것도 자랑은 아니다(웃음).

I dont' have girl friend. so I can't betray my girl friend. (Q=It means, you often fall in one-sided love?) also It's not proud.(smile)

Q : 한창 연애해야 할때인데 부답스럽지 않나.

Most of your age, easily fall in love. How about you?

A : 그렇지는 않다. 사랑도 아날로그로 천천히 하고 싶다.

well..I'm not. I want fall in love slowly by analogue style.

상대도 아날로그로 나를 봐주면 좋겠다. 처음부터 '뿅!'하고 사랑에 빠지면 너무너무 설레고 좋겠지.

I hope my girl love me like my analoque style. Love at first sight, It must be very excited.

시간도 아깝지 않고 이 여자랑 왜 이렇게 빨리 사랑에 빠지지 못했을까 생각하고.

It do not waste time & fall in love with girl quickly

그러나 객관적으로 그 사람을 바라보지 못할 것 같다.

But...I can't see one's realities in this way.

서로 좋아지면 좋은 모습만 보이려고 하지 않나. 진짜 그 사람의 모습을 알 수 가 없는 거다.

Once fall in love, they want to show only pretty side to eachother, So they can't see true colors of eachother.

그런 상황에서 어떻게 신뢰가 쌓일지 모르겠다.

In that relation. can not build up trust eachother.

그 다음에는 실망하는 일만 남을 것같다.

And, to be disappointed eachother is left.

천천히 시간을 가지고 좋지 않은 모습을 보이기도 하고 크게 다투고 서로의 상처를 어루만지고 신뢰감이

생겼을 때 책임을 지고 사랑할 수 있는 것 같다.

Slowly, as time goes by, Sometimes they showed their bad side,argue with, gently tend eachother's wound & trust eachother

Then I can fall in love & feel responsible.

Q : 사랑에 서투르고, 마음속에 각자 상처를 하나씩 안고 있는 사람의 이야기인 <나도꽃>은위로와 치유가 동시에 되는 드라마였다.

<MTF>was storied about one who are not good at love & have scarred on heart.

So this drama was consolation & healing to them.

매회 연기하면서 윤시윤의 감정은 어떻게 변해갔나.

How was your feeling every moment in this drama.

A : 점점 봉선이를 진짜 좋아하고, 사랑하게 되는 것 같다.

Gradually I really like Bong sun, & fall in love.

처음에는 내 연기하기 바빴는데, 할수록 봉선이의 표정, 말을 보고 듣고 있는게 즐거워지는 거다.

At first. I was so busy to act. But times go by, I was happy to see Bon sun's look & speaking..

내가 대사를 할때는 1배속인데, 이 사람이 하고 있을 때는 0.5배속으로 보이는 거다. 그게 사랑하는 거다.

With Bong sun time goes slowly like slow motion movie. This is love.

그 사람의 목소리를 듣고 싶고 그 사람을 느끼고 싶고, 그 원동력에는 이지아 씨가 워낙 진실되게 연기를 잘해서 가능했다.

Want hear her voice & want feel her.....Lee Ji Ah's truthful performance make this possible.

Q : 가장 인상 깊었던 장면은 봉선이(이지아)가 어릴 때부터 혼자 살던 집에 재희(윤시윤)을 초대해 처음으로

그녀가 차려준 밥을 먹는 장면이었다.

Most impressive scene was first dinner with Bongsun at her house.

같이 밥 먹을 수 있는 사람을 보내줘서 고맙다고 기도하고,

They thanks to about have dinner together,

"이런 밥상 처음이야""같이 먹어줘서 고마워"라는 둘의 대화는 정말 혼자인게 외롭고 무서워서 울어본 적있는 사람들만이

공감할 수 있는 장면이었다.

"I've never have this kind of dinner."..."Thanks for having dinner with me" Only who cried for lonely can understand this conversation.

A : 나도 가장 좋았던 장면이다. 사실 원래 내가 우는 장면이 아니었는데 눈물이 났다.

That was my favortie scene too. Actually It was not my crying scene. But I cried.

내가 꿈꾸는 꿈과 같다. 뭐랄까. 안정감이라고 해야겠지.

It was.....my dream....well...Kind of sense of stability(or relaxedness)

연예계에 데뷔하고, 사회를 알면서 안정감이 그리웠다.

When I get into show business, know social life, I missed sense of stability(or relaxedness)

누군가를 사랑하고 안정감을 누리는, 둘만의 사명감, 결속감 같은 것을 상징하는 것으로 생각했다.

Love someone & stability & sense of duty to eachother, fellowship...

Q : 그 장면 속 둘을 둘러싼 공기의 밀도가 다르게 느껴졌다. 둘만의 감정으로 꽉 차 있었다.

In this scene, It was full of their this feelins...

A : 맞다. 이지아 씨는 나를 놀렸다. 우는 장면도 아닌데 왜 그렇게 우냐고.

Right. Lee Ji Ah kidding to me. Why are you crying? This was not your crying scene!

나는 워낙 감성적이라(웃음), 이게 안 슬퍼? 이 감동적인 게 안 슬프냐고 되물었다.

I'm very emotional..(smile), You didn't sad? It is so touching!!! Aren't you?

찍고 나서 너무 행복했다고 문자를 보낸 기억이 있다.

After acting this scene, I send text message to her with 'I was so happy!"

Q : 세상에서 혼자라고 느낀 적이 있나. 많이 외로워서 힘들때 어떻게 견뎌냈나.

Have you ever felt all alone in the world? If you are lonely.. how can you stand?

A : 사람마다 다 외로움이 있겠지. 개인적으로 어릴때 부모님과 살지 않아서 아이로서, 내가 무슨 짓을 해도 받아주는 그런 존재는 없었다.

We are all alone. When I was young, I didn't live with parents... So No one getting spoiled...

재희에게도 그런 마음이 투영된 것 같다.

Also maybe Jae hee does.

내가 생각했던 재희의 정착은 미래를 공유해나가는 사람을 만난거다.

I thought Jae hee's settlement is met someone who can be with future.

재희가 마지막에 행복하게 웃으며 해피엔딩이 된 이유는 사랑받을 누군가가 생겨서가 아니라

Jae hee's happy ending was not just because of loved by someone

내가 책임지고 영원히 사랑할 수있는 사람이 생겨서다. 그건 굉장히 큰 의미다.

Finally he have someone to love forever with responsibility. It's very meaningful.

무슨 노력을 해도 안 되던 것이 사랑이었는데이제야 비로소 '내가 평생을 널 위해 노력하겠어'라고 했을때 수락해준 사람, 사랑할 수 있는 존재가 생긴 거다.

Ar least love was very hard to Jae hee. but When he said, "I will do my bet for you forever." Bongsun answered "yes"

나에게 있어서 재희라는 녀석은 이랬다.

So finally Jae hee met someone to love & can love somone. I understood Jae hee like this.

Q : 서재희가 아닌 윤시윤은?

How about Yoon Si Yoon not as Jae hee?

A : 나만의 캐치프레이즈를 만들어 놓는 것 같다. <넛지>에서 그랬나.

It seems like I have my own catchphrase. Maybe it was <Nudge>

개개인마다 사물속에 자기의 각오라든가 심어놓은 부분이 있다고. 그걸로서 많이 극복하는 것같다.

Everyone has their own slogan. so they can get over a difficult situation

재희와도 많이 비슷하다고 느낀 것이 원래 나의 아이와 같은 모습이 김탁구였다면,

Sometimes i felt Jae hee & me is very similar with . Tak gu was my childlike side.

아이와 같은 내가 어른스럽게 극복하고 싶은 마음가짐이 재희였다.

I want get over trouble like Jae hee.

힘들 때는 단순하게 생각한다. 오늘 내가 무엇을 해야 하는지는 명확하다.

When in hard times, I thought Simply. It is clear that What I must to do today!

미래가 겁이 나도 오늘 내가 해야 할 것들을 하다보면 풀리는 것들이 있다.

Even I afraid of uncertain future, If I keep on my todays work, It will be OK.

내가 열심히 해서 극복해야 되는 고난과 시련도 있고, 버티고 기다려야 극복되는 것들도 있어서

There's two kind of troubles. One is overcome by effort, the other is overcome by waiting..

그 두 가지를 잘 구별을 해야 되는 것 같다.

It needed distinguishes.

Q : 드라마 속에서 봉선이가 울면서 자신이 싫다고 말한다. 윤시윤도 스스로 마음에 안 드는 면이 있나?

In this Drama, Bong sun cried & said hate herself. How about you? Is there anything you don't like about yourself?

A : 왜 나 자신에게 더 엄해지지 못할까 하는 그런거. 게을러지는게 너무 두렵다.(Q=왜 그렇게 두려운가?) 강박증인 것 같다.

well....I want more strict to me. I really afraid of getting lazy. (Q=Why do you think so?)It's kind of obsession.

게을러지면 안 된다는. 느슨해지는거 너무 무섭다. (Q=대체 즐기고는 있나? 즐겨야지.) 맞는 말이다.

I don't want being lazy. scared about getting loose.(Q=Are you enjoy your life? Enjoy life!) You are right.

그런데 들들 볶는 게 재미있다. 예를 들어 운동을 해도 열심히 재미있게 했어' 이게 아니라 자려고 누웠을때 온몸이 삭신이 쑤셔야 즐겁다.

By the way, importune myself is funny. For example. when I take exercise until I feel sore. Then I satisfied.

그래야 열심히 한 것 같다. 내가 부족함을 채워가야 하는 걸 알기 때문이다.

It seems to me work hard. I knows the way of fill my weakness.

Q : 대체 뭐가 그렇게 부족한가(웃음)

What makes you feel like this?(smile)

A : 나에 대한 기대가 너무 크다. 받은 사랑도 너무 크고. 더 쉽게 말해 책임감을 가지고 내가 받은 개런티, 그 값을 해내야 한다.

I expected a lot... Loved by many... Make it easier to understand. I have reponsibltity about going to be worth my Guarantee.

이번 작품 끝나고도 후회했다. 발성이나 발음 같은 거 연습해야겠다고.

I regret about should have more exercise vocalization & pronunciation after this drama.

Q : 윤시윤은 사랑을 어떻게 표현하나. 그 전에 스스로 에게도 사랑을 표현했으면 좋겠는데.

How did you express love? Befor that, hope express love yourself...

A : 내가 그걸 못한다. (Q=다른 사람들에게는?)자꾸 표현한다.

I'm not good at...(Q=How about to other people?) I express often.

말로도 하고 스킨쉽도 하고,

Express through say words or skinship..

데뷔하기전, 목사님께서 하신 말씀이 " 데뷔 이후에는 90도로 인사하는 것에서 멈추지 말고, 마음을 담아서

When I was not debut, pastor told me "After debut,not just bow deeply at the waist,

네 사람들에게는 손이라도 잡아주며, 온도를 나눠줘라"라고 하셨다. 그러려고 한다.

hold your people's hands sincerely, give your warmhearted to them. I will do that.

(Q=How about to your parentes?)그건 또 잘못한다. 아들인지라.

It's a little hard to me(or not good at)...Cause I'm son....

interview is to be continued

• Like 1

Guest judyannlou

Oh my Gosh, how happy am I. Thanks for the good news, I'm so excited to hear that and I do hope that Bong-Sun will answer him too. Thanks again data base.. you make my day great, Well, you know what, I have to confess, when I watched and reviewed the drama for several times so does on various MVs made by avid fans of the M2F drama, I have this an inner feelings that Jae Hee really like Bong Sun in the real sense, the way I saw it in his eyes, its not just like acting, his eyes flickers and glowing the way he look at Bong Sun. And Lee Ji Ah for me seemed to have a brotherly feelings/love for YSY, except for the ardent kissing scene, though its an acting part for her. I do hope and wish that it will not be a one sided love, even the love progress slowly for both parties but sure and trusting. As I said before 1 step at a time like their OST but in a synchronized move for both of them and hopefully love grows fonder and fonder and binding as time goes on.

database, you made my day, love you.

I see that, YSY still envious to other shinning actor but he still goes on his motto, don't need to rush in acting so many drama, go slowly and choice carefully

Judyannlou, yeah, both magazine, dark and mature, but that might be his choice, too laugh.gif, and I love all his pics, although I prefer his smile than his sadness

PS: wait for the last part of interview, my heart is smelt everytime I read the interview